• Is Pelle alright?

From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 17 03:21:44 2023
    Has he hurt his hand slapping his Sampras dartboard or threw his daily soy vegan caramel latte over his computer cos he hasn't posted since the final! he was big Djoker fan and must be very very angry at the result (yes he flip-flop from Fed but was few
    years ago now).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From TT@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 17 14:54:54 2023
    The Iceberg kirjoitti 17.7.2023 klo 13.21:
    Has he hurt his hand slapping his Sampras dartboard or threw his daily soy vegan caramel latte over his computer cos he hasn't posted since the final! he was big Djoker fan and must be very very angry at the result (yes he flip-flop from Fed but was
    few years ago now).

Pelle & Grif are devastated. DEVASTATED!

:(

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?Q?Pelle_Svansl=c3=b6s?=@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Mon Jul 17 15:33:41 2023
    On 17.7.2023 13.21, The Iceberg wrote:
    Has he hurt his hand slapping his Sampras dartboard or threw his daily soy vegan caramel latte over his computer cos he hasn't posted since the final! he was big Djoker fan and must be very very angry at the result (yes he flip-flop from Fed but was
    few years ago now).

First you killfile me, then you accuse me of not posting!!

*Rolls eyes*

--
    "And off they went, from here to there,
    The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"
    -- Traditional

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Mon Jul 17 07:48:44 2023
    On 7/17/23 3:21 AM, The Iceberg wrote:
    few years ago now).

His wrist.

He hurt his wrist.

It was always kinda weak, and it finally gave out. It's really limp now,
    I've heard.

--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "When I was back there in seminary school, there was a person there who put forth the proposition that you can petition the Lord with prayer...

"Petition the lord with prayer...

"Petition the lord with prayer...

"YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER!"

--Sawfish

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05