• Pelle sobs as Black man arrested for threatening to kill his family wit

From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 27 09:25:17 2023
    Amazing video of Pelle sobbing as 100% innocent black man experiencing homelessness gets arrested after he called the cops on him. The innocent black guy was only brandishing a knife and threatening to stab Pelle's family to death!

"ohhhh I didn't want him arrested, just wanted him to go away ohhhhh now he's going to think I'm doing this because I'm white and he's black or because he's homeless and I'm not"

He should let the black guy have his way with his wife as reparations. It’s only fair.

"Brandishing isn't a crime for a knife; Brandishing is only a crime for a gun!" It's definitely a Liberal. LOL

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1673699559653117958

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From *skriptis@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Tue Jun 27 19:02:45 2023
    The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    Amazing video of Pelle sobbing as 100% innocent black man experiencing homelessness gets arrested after he called the cops on him. The innocent black guy was only brandishing a knife and threatening to stab Pelle's family to death!"ohhhh I didn't want
    him arrested, just wanted him to go away ohhhhh now he's going to think I'm doing this because I'm white and he's black or because he's homeless and I'm not"He should let the black guy have his way with his wife as reparations. It’s only fair."
    Brandishing isn't a crime for a knife; Brandishing is only a crime for a gun!"It's definitely a Liberal. LOLhttps://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1673699559653117958

This is not a normal human being.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Tue Jun 27 10:09:41 2023
    On 6/27/23 9:25 AM, The Iceberg wrote:
    Amazing video of Pelle sobbing as 100% innocent black man experiencing homelessness gets arrested after he called the cops on him. The innocent black guy was only brandishing a knife and threatening to stab Pelle's family to death!

"ohhhh I didn't want him arrested, just wanted him to go away ohhhhh now he's going to think I'm doing this because I'm white and he's black or because he's homeless and I'm not"

He should let the black guy have his way with his wife as reparations. It’s only fair.

"Brandishing isn't a crime for a knife; Brandishing is only a crime for a gun!"
    It's definitely a Liberal. LOL

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1673699559653117958

Again, best thread comment:

"We aren't going to make it, are we?"

--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make Woke."

--Sawfish ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 27 10:12:16 2023
    On 6/27/23 10:02 AM, *skriptis wrote:
    The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    Amazing video of Pelle sobbing as 100% innocent black man experiencing homelessness gets arrested after he called the cops on him. The innocent black guy was only brandishing a knife and threatening to stab Pelle's family to death!"ohhhh I didn't want
    him arrested, just wanted him to go away ohhhhh now he's going to think I'm doing this because I'm white and he's black or because he's homeless and I'm not"He should let the black guy have his way with his wife as reparations. It’s only fair."
    Brandishing isn't a crime for a knife; Brandishing is only a crime for a gun!"It's definitely a Liberal. LOLhttps://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1673699559653117958

Maybe not where you live, but where I live this guy would be in the
    voting majority.

Like the comment said:

"We're not going to make it, are we?"

--
    --Sawfish ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "The big print gives it to you; the small print takes it away."

Andy, from Amos 'n' Andy, on legal contracts... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to bmoore on Tue Jun 27 11:12:07 2023
    On 6/27/23 11:08 AM, bmoore wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 10:12:19 AM UTC-7, Sawfish wrote:
    The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    Amazing video of Pelle sobbing as 100% innocent black man experiencing homelessness gets arrested after he called the cops on him. The innocent black guy was only brandishing a knife and threatening to stab Pelle's family to death!"ohhhh I didn't
    want him arrested, just wanted him to go away ohhhhh now he's going to think I'm doing this because I'm white and he's black or because he's homeless and I'm not"He should let the black guy have his way with his wife as reparations. It’s only fair."

voting majority.

Like the comment said:

The guy who called the cops is an idiot. Cause and effect. But he's not Pelle. Iceberg is rude.

I always thought that was what the "r" in RST stood for.

--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandpa, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."

--Sawfish ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bmoore@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Tue Jun 27 11:08:32 2023
    Amazing video of Pelle sobbing as 100% innocent black man experiencing homelessness gets arrested after he called the cops on him. The innocent black guy was only brandishing a knife and threatening to stab Pelle's family to death!"ohhhh I didn't
    want him arrested, just wanted him to go away ohhhhh now he's going to think I'm doing this because I'm white and he's black or because he's homeless and I'm not"He should let the black guy have his way with his wife as reparations. It’s only fair."

voting majority.

Like the comment said:

The guy who called the cops is an idiot. Cause and effect. But he's not Pelle. Iceberg is rude.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bmoore@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Tue Jun 27 11:40:46 2023
    On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 11:12:10 AM UTC-7, Sawfish wrote:
    On 6/27/23 11:08 AM, bmoore wrote:

voting majority.

Like the comment said:

I always thought that was what the "r" in RST stood for.

:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Wed Jun 28 04:02:56 2023
    On Tuesday, 27 June 2023 at 18:12:19 UTC+1, Sawfish wrote:

voting majority.

amazing, how messed up and scared must they and their parents be to end up like this! No wonder they even take their kids to see parades with naked men with sex fetishes for dressing as women and all cos of leftist social pressure. Pelle and his fellow
    Marxists like bmoore must find it glorious to have manipulated them so much, right comrades?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to bmoore on Wed Jun 28 04:05:32 2023
    On Tuesday, 27 June 2023 at 19:08:35 UTC+1, bmoore wrote:

voting majority.

Like the comment said:

how do you know he's not Pelle? no need to be discourteous just cos called out this Marxist Biden-voting snowflake out, yes know you're YUGELY upset that he dared call the cops on a innocent member of the Black "community", yes?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Wed Jun 28 08:30:19 2023
    On 6/28/23 4:02 AM, The Iceberg wrote:

voting majority.
    amazing, how messed up and scared must they and their parents be to end up like this! No wonder they even take their kids to see parades with naked men with sex fetishes for dressing as women and all cos of leftist social pressure. Pelle and his fellow
    Marxists like bmoore must find it glorious to have manipulated them so much, right comrades?

:^)

--
    --Sawfish ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "The big print gives it to you; the small print takes it away."

Andy, from Amos 'n' Andy, on legal contracts... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From joh@21:1/5 to Sawfish on Wed Jun 28 11:20:55 2023
    On Wednesday, June 28, 2023 at 5:30:23 PM UTC+2, Sawfish wrote:

voting majority.
    amazing, how messed up and scared must they and their parents be to end up like this! No wonder they even take their kids to see parades with naked men with sex fetishes for dressing as women and all cos of leftist social pressure. Pelle and his
    fellow Marxists like bmoore must find it glorious to have manipulated them so much, right comrades?

Amazing. As hilarious as the first 2 times. You must be a comic genius.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to joh on Wed Jun 28 14:24:06 2023
    On Wednesday, 28 June 2023 at 19:20:57 UTC+1, joh wrote:
    Amazing video of Pelle sobbing as 100% innocent black man experiencing homelessness gets arrested after he called the cops on him. The innocent black guy was only brandishing a knife and threatening to stab Pelle's family to death!"ohhhh I didn'
    t want him arrested, just wanted him to go away ohhhhh now he's going to think I'm doing this because I'm white and he's black or because he's homeless and I'm not"He should let the black guy have his way with his wife as reparations. It’s only fair."

voting majority.
    amazing, how messed up and scared must they and their parents be to end up like this! No wonder they even take their kids to see parades with naked men with sex fetishes for dressing as women and all cos of leftist social pressure. Pelle and his
    fellow Marxists like bmoore must find it glorious to have manipulated them so much, right comrades?

woke overPC sensitive joh yet again LOL

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Wed Jun 28 15:05:34 2023
    On 6/28/23 2:24 PM, The Iceberg wrote:
    On Wednesday, 28 June 2023 at 19:20:57 UTC+1, joh wrote:

voting majority.
    woke overPC sensitive joh yet again LOL

This is no comment about joh; I've had limited, but decent, exchanges
    with him.

You saw the tape, probably a few times, if you're like me. It was
    remarkable response. But something about the general nature of the
    response, where someone who felt threatened enough to call law
    enforcement because they felt over-matched, then seeking to absolve
    their attacker, seemed familiar.

It is the common response in a spousal abuse domestic violence call. The battered wife calls the police, and then sucks up to her abuser,
    refusing to press charges.

So, yep, when you see an apparently healthy young white male acting for
    all the world like a battered wife over a black man who apparently
    showed a knife and mentioned the word "die", no, we probably aren't
    going to make it.

Are we?

--
    "If we use Occam's Razor, whose razor will *he* use?" --Sawfish ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sawfish@21:1/5 to joh on Wed Jun 28 15:05:51 2023
    On 6/28/23 11:20 AM, joh wrote:

voting majority.

--
    --Sawfish
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >> "The big print gives it to you; the small print takes it away."

Andy, from Amos 'n' Andy, on legal contracts...

Well, I see your point, joh, but day-um! It's *so* appropriate!

--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sawfish: A totally unreconstructed elasmobranch. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05