• In some way or another

From PeteWasLucky@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 11 14:43:06 2023
    Glad Djokovic is spanking these youngsters. Youngsters these days feel entitled and are very soft.
    There is a difference between training to be a good tennis player and being a champion.

When I explain work reward ratio or relationship to my kids, I am almost like if I am coming from different planet.

I watched like 10 minutes of the match today, and I was laughing.

The way the ball was leaving djok racquet with a zip action versus Ruud no action or zip on the ball was very clear.

The mechanics are very efficient and powerful for Novak.

Big difference between the youngsters and the top three.

Alcaraz is amazing too but he isn't like the top three right now, he is just a spark of energy.
    --

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Whisper@21:1/5 to PeteWasLucky on Mon Jun 12 19:36:44 2023
    On 12/06/2023 4:43 am, PeteWasLucky wrote:
    Glad Djokovic is spanking these youngsters. Youngsters these days feel entitled and are very soft.
    There is a difference between training to be a good tennis player and being a champion.

When I explain work reward ratio or relationship to my kids, I am almost like if I am coming from different planet.

I watched like 10 minutes of the match today, and I was laughing.

The way the ball was leaving djok racquet with a zip action versus Ruud no action or zip on the ball was very clear.

The mechanics are very efficient and powerful for Novak.

Big difference between the youngsters and the top three.

Alcaraz is amazing too but he isn't like the top three right now, he is just a spark of energy.

Alcaraz will be yr end no.1 10 yrs in a row I reckon. I'm 90% certain
    he would have beaten Novak in 4 sets if no cramping.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)