• Re: Repub Donor Lost Family On His Bizjet

From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to bruce bowser on Wed Jun 7 01:44:08 2023
    On Tuesday, 6 June 2023 at 17:44:14 UTC+1, bruce bowser wrote:
    "In a brief interview with The Washington Post, John Rumpel confirmed he was the owner of Encore and said his “entire family” was on the plane at the time, including his daughter, a grandchild and her nanny.

“We know nothing about the crash,” he said. “We are talking to the FAA now… I’ve got to keep the line clear.”

When reached by The Daily Beast, Barbara Rumpel, who is listed as the president of Encore Motors in Melbourne, declined to comment."

Florida Businessman Says ‘Entire Family’ Was on Crashed Plane Behind D.C. Chaos
    Yahoo News - June 4, 2023
    -- https://news.yahoo.com/crashed-plane-behind-d-c-015251405.html

you really hate Republicans don't ya. Know you work and get paid by the Democrat Party, but what did any Republicans actually do to you to post such a sick post? (4 years crying over Trump for no reason doesn't count)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bruce bowser@21:1/5 to The Iceberg on Wed Jun 7 18:51:07 2023
    On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 4:44:09 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
    "In a brief interview with The Washington Post, John Rumpel confirmed he was the owner of Encore and said his “entire family” was on the plane at the time, including his daughter, a grandchild and her nanny.

“We know nothing about the crash,” he said. “We are talking to the FAA now… I’ve got to keep the line clear.”

When reached by The Daily Beast, Barbara Rumpel, who is listed as the president of Encore Motors in Melbourne, declined to comment."

you really hate Republicans don't ya.

Doh, I think its the other way around.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Iceberg@21:1/5 to bruce bowser on Thu Jun 8 02:39:16 2023
    On Thursday, 8 June 2023 at 02:51:08 UTC+1, bruce bowser wrote:
    On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 4:44:09 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:

you really hate Republicans don't ya.
    Doh, I think its the other way around.

what makes you think they hate you?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05