• Nancy Kerrigan's son

From malcolm.t.johnston@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ann Lewis on Wed Jan 17 11:55:38 2018
    On Thursday, January 7, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Ann Lewis wrote:
    During the broadcast of "Ice Wars," I couldn't help noticing that Nancy Kerrigan's son doesn't look a bit like his (supposed) father, Jerry
    Solomon.

Hmmmm. I wonder what went on there. ;-)

AJL

FOR GENETIC PURPOSES THAT MAY REQUIRE KNOWING YOUR HERITAGE, I THINK ALL PARENTS AND CHILDREN SHOULD BE GIVEN GENETIC TESTS WITH THE SEALED RESULTS AVAILABLE TO THOSE CHILDREN WHEN THEY TURN 18, MAYBE ONLY IF REQUESTED OR BY MEDICAL NECESSITY IN CASE OF
    INHERITED GENETIC DISEASE TEST. EITHER PARENT WOULD BE ABLE TO VERIFY PARENTHOOD.
    PERSONALLY I WOULDN'T CARE BECAUSE A CHILD IS A CHILD AND DESERVES LOVING PARENTS, BUT KNOWING WOMEN WHO CHEATED ON THEIR HUSBAND BEFORE AND DURING MARRIAGES AND AFTER WITH OTHER MARRIED MEN (CLUE MY SISTER WAS OPEN ABOUT BUT I IGNORED), F-CK THE 'BAD
    CHOICE' EXCUSE FOR BEING DIVORCED, ATR THE LEAST THIS HAS ALREADY SHOWN THEY ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO TOSS OUT VOWS FOR THE NEXT SUCKER!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From malcolm.t.johnston@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ann Lewis on Wed Jan 17 12:08:08 2018
    During the broadcast of "Ice Wars," I couldn't help noticing that Nancy Kerrigan's son doesn't look a bit like his (supposed) father, Jerry
    Solomon.

AJL

WAS IT THE NOSE? GIVEN THE HEFT AND THAT IT CAN PROTRUDE OFF PRECARIOUSLY A SIGNIFICANT DISTANCE OFF THE FACE IT CAN GIVE A DISTORTED VIEW TO THE FACE. JUST THINK ABOUT HAVING THAT 'BOMB SIGHT' PERMANENTLY ATTACHED BETWEEN YOUR EYES! "THE VIEW" LADIES
    ALL KNOW TOO WELL WHAT THEIR WORLDVIEW LOOKS LIKE LOOKING DOWN THAT PROBISCUS EVEN AFTER SURGERY THE 'VIEW' REMAINS IN MEMORY!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From malcolm.t.johnston@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ann Lewis on Wed Jan 17 13:13:32 2018
    Solomon.

AJL

SEE "Blades of Glory" figure skating... isn't exactly contact Free-males
    (ie. train your 'boy' in it or dance classes and you have a high chance of 'raising' a ballerinHe without the fame just the attraction to 'glitter'!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From malcolm.t.johnston@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ann Lewis on Wed Jan 17 13:36:00 2018
    Solomon.

AJL

So takes assfter hisher 'other mother'!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05