• Murderer/skater Alvin Steffey - fan site?!

From cliffordlaneiii@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Cynthia on Tue Mar 7 15:10:24 2017
    On Thursday, November 8, 2001 at 6:28:31 AM UTC-8, Cynthia wrote:
    Came across a fan site for ice skater and murder suspect Alvin
    Steffey. If you recall, back in 1998 millionaire dentist Stephen
    Grosse was found shot and burned in a car. Much to his family's
    surprise, he bequeathed his fortune to ice skater / model Alvin
    Steffey - a man he'd only known for a few months.

Do any of you know Alvin Steffey? I didn't realize he was even
    popular until I came across his fan site via America's Most Wanted.

(Fan site url: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alvinsteffeyfans)

I'm curious to hear what other skaters have to say about this...

Hi Cynthia. Wow such a dead thread, had to respond. I had financial dealings and a business with Dr Grosse as well as a personal relationship for a time. That Alvin was apparently quite the character to pull off such a stunt. I remained in the background
    because it was in my best interest at the time. I find this man a shallow, self-aggrandizing, self-absorbed lot at best. Prob a good waiter, but better bottom that he would have everyone believe.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From avaangora@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cliffor...@gmail.com on Tue Oct 10 00:48:37 2017
    On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 5:10:25 PM UTC-6, cliffor...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Thursday, November 8, 2001 at 6:28:31 AM UTC-8, Cynthia wrote:
    Came across a fan site for ice skater and murder suspect Alvin
    Steffey. If you recall, back in 1998 millionaire dentist Stephen
    Grosse was found shot and burned in a car. Much to his family's
    surprise, he bequeathed his fortune to ice skater / model Alvin
    Steffey - a man he'd only known for a few months.

Do any of you know Alvin Steffey? I didn't realize he was even
    popular until I came across his fan site via America's Most Wanted.

(Fan site url: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alvinsteffeyfans)

I'm curious to hear what other skaters have to say about this...

Hi Cynthia. Wow such a dead thread, had to respond. I had financial dealings and a business with Dr Grosse as well as a personal relationship for a time. That Alvin was apparently quite the character to pull off such a stunt. I remained in the
    background because it was in my best interest at the time. I find this man a shallow, self-aggrandizing, self-absorbed lot at best. Prob a good waiter, but better bottom that he would have everyone believe.

Hello, I was randomly searching for info regarding Alvin Steffey and I saw your comment. I would just like to ask, do you believe that Alvin was the murderer and what else do you know about him?

Because I got to know Alvin back in 2014 and he is still just as you describe. When I knew him, he created a fraudulent skin care business and tried to scam me out of money. I later found that a few years prior to this, he had another business called
    iModel Consult which was also a scam, and you can find plenty of bad reviews about it on the website ripoff report: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/imodel-consult/internet/imodel-consult-items-paidfor-never-sent-internet-937331

I am surprised to see your response to this thread since it has been dead since 2001. If you would like to further contact me my email is avaangora@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)