• Anonymouse

From Nomen Nescio@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 22 18:27:26 2020
    XPost: alt.skate.figure

Anonymouse is the now the ONLY way that I can pst to Usenet anonymously, since upgrading to Windows 10.

The only problem is that a lot of posts do get lost, and I might have to post several times to make the post go through.

While our figure skating broadcasts are now illegal under the Commercial Felony Stream Act, and we have to close down, I can say that in the 25 seasons I was doing figure skating broadcasting, it has been one heck of a run, even if we had to use the Dark
    Web from 2016 on.

We were, for many years, operating in a legal grey area, which is why our station took payments for things like ads, donations, and subscriptions in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

It also allows the value to grow over time as the way the tax laws work now, taxes are not payable until you actually cash your crypto out.

One place I plan to frequent often, as soon as this Covid lockdown BULLSHIT ends, is Puerto Nuevo for their famous lobster dinners.

Puerto Nuevo, as you know, also has ties to figure skating, as Rachael Flatt was born in Puerto Nuevo to American parents.

She turns 30 on July 21, born on July 21, 1991 in Puerto Nuevo, and was the US national champion in 2010.

The last time I was in Mexico was to see I, Tonya, as the Cinemex Zona Rio, in 2018. It was worth the 530 mile drive to Tijuana to see it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Fritz Wuehler@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 22 17:56:11 2020
    XPost: alt.skate.figure

Anonymouse is the now the ONLY way that I can pst to Usenet anonymously, since upgrading to Windows 10.

The only problem is that a lot of posts do get lost, and I might have to post several times to make the post go through.

While our figure skating broadcasts are now illegal under the Commercial Felony Stream Act, and we have to close down, I can say that in the 25 seasons I was doing figure skating broadcasting, it has been one heck of a run, even if we had to use the Dark
    Web from 2016 on.

We were, for many years, operating in a legal grey area, which is why our station took payments for things like ads, donations, and subscriptions in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

It also allows the value to grow over time as the way the tax laws work now, taxes are not payable until you actually cash your crypto out.

One place I plan to frequent often, as soon as this Covid lockdown BULLSHIT ends, is Puerto Nuevo for their famous lobster dinners.

Puerto Nuevo, as you know, also has ties to figure skating, as Rachael Flatt was born in Puerto Nuevo to American parents.

She turns 30 on July 21, born on July 21, 1991 in Puerto Nuevo, and was the US national champion in 2010.

The last time I was in Mexico was to see I, Tonya, as the Cinemex Zona Rio, in 2018. It was worth the 530 mile drive to Tijuana to see it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)