• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - By Daryl Kab

From Daryl Kabatoff@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 3 21:13:37 2020
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - By Daryl Kabatoff August 3rd 2020 3:42 pm 48,135 words

Canada is quickly turning into a third-world shithole because Canadians are worshipping trees, they turn trees into blinkin' idols (worshipped as symbols of fertility because they remain green throughout the year), different aspects of their winter
    celebration are in direct opposition to God's First Three Commandments. The Canadians are members of assorted fertility cults, they thought themselves wise and rich and then welcomed members of alternative fertility cults to their nation. And the
    Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America because he posed with trees turned into the decorated idols (and with Mike and adopted kids), the Americans thought he shared their values
    but instead Obama was instrumental in and funded the slaughter of Christians in the middle-east, and in flooding America with Islamists. God doesn't care which particular fertility cult occupies any nation. Just as the Christians cap their churches with
    Egyptian penises, the Sikhs, Islamists and Hindus also incorporate phallic structures into their temple and mosque architecture. People think they are making acceptable sacrifices to God when they tithe to phallic-capped churches, import pagans who
    desire to behead us, and when they turn their homes, churches, and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility.

The arrests and rounds of torture have ceased, apparently, but for years after I remained frantic to flee the country as I never knew if I was about to be arrested and tortured again, as a reward for speaking again. My issue is not so much with the
    psychiatrists who tortured me, and not so much with the police officers who arrested me for upsetting people who heard me criticize their churches, nor is my main issue against the judges who stripped me of my right to trial. My issue is with the people
    who are compassionless to me and who spend billions of dollars annually practicing their Catholic fertility rites. Protestant adopt the Catholic fertility rites, even the atheists adopt the Catholic fertility rites.Some take a decorated wreath made from
    the branch of an evergreen tree and place this pagan symbol of fertility at the base of a dead soldier’s tombstone, they use the dead soldiers as tools to help them push the Catholic fertility rites upon the rest of the public. People are fond of
    obelisks (Egyptian penises) and use the pagan penises as tombstones, they use the pagan penises in the cemeteries to mark off the rows of tombstones, they use the pagan penises to cap the top of their blinkin’ fertility tree idols, and they use the
    penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. In Saskatoon they incorporate four Egyptian penises into the front gate of the University of Saskatchewan. Some ignorant Catholic would be offended by my words, call the police, the police officer would say
    You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest” and would then drive me past the Egyptian penises and hand me over to a Hindu psychiatrist who would say that I think too much about penises, interesting as Hindus think so much of
    penises that they obtain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. It is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I would steal one from Egypt and stick it in the center of Vatican Square, it is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I
    would stick one on the roof of a church, it is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I would incorporate them into the front gates of the University. The Americans funded the torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, it is the
    Americans who elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America, and they did so because they saw Obama pose next to a blinkin’ tree, they saw Obama with the blinkin’ idol and assumed that he
    shared their values. It is your love of Catholic fertility rites and your lack of compassion that are destroying western nations. You embrace Catholic fertility rites and have compassion for members of alternative fertility cults, and then import these
    pagans to western nations and buy them houses, even when they want to cut your heads off. At a cost of many millions of dollars you folks made me a home in a psychiatric ward and then you spend trillions of dollars buying homes for Islamists and members
    of other fertility cults. If Canadians have many billions of dollars to buy homes for Hindus, Sikhs, Islamists, Latin American Catholics, Filipino Catholics, and African Catholics, then they should have a few billion dollars to return the land they stole
    from the Doukhobors. Scripture proclaims that you people are to be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth, I fully support this.

In ancient times the priests of fish-god Dagon would dress up in full length fish costumes, now their priests only wear the fish-head hats and have ceased wearing the body scales and tails. In those most ancient of days the priests of fish-god Dagon
    turned evergreen trees into decorated idols, bowed to the trees and placed presents at the base of the trees. The priests taught people to worship both the fish and the evergreen tree as both were symbols of fertility - the evergreen tree remained green
    and fertile all year around, and the fish was a symbol of fertility for most fish lay great multitudes of eggs. More recently though, the priests of fish-god Dagon stole an obelisk from Egypt and placed the stolen “edifice” in the center of Vatican
    Square. The ancient Egyptians worshipped the penis as a symbol of fertility for it sparked the creation of life, and they built the obelisks to represent a penis. Now each winter the priests of fish-god Dagon turn an evergreen tree into a blinkin’ idol
    and place the tree prominently next to the stolen dink at Vatican Square, suitable as both are symbols of fertility. Each winter they fill their churches with the pagan idols. The Catholic Church is a church of pagan fertility worship, and they also
    worship Mary for her fertility. Some clergy are engaged in cannibalism, this too is another fertility rite, conducted with the belief that this too would result in youth and longevity. Many of the Catholic and Protestant (Catholic) churches actively
    recruit sodomites to lead their flocks, some paint their steps in rainbow colors and actively encourage their members to start ramming their penises up each other’s arseholes, again falsely claiming the practice aids in the fertility and longevity of
    the participants. People respond by giving the churches money and turning their homes into pagan temples of fertility as well. People respond by posting photos of their children posing with the Catholic idols on social media, people respond by using
    their very own children as tools to teach others to abide by Catholic fertility rites. The churches teach pagan traditions that are in direct conflict with God’s Commandments, people respond by having me repeatedly arrested and tortured for saying so,
    and when they hear me complain of the treatment I received, they say I am judging them and call me a pedophile, they laugh at me, they shake their heads and say they sure are happy they are not me, they double down on their traditions and get a bigger
    tree and decorate it to a greater degree. Instead of flying to a winter resort and posing next to a single blinkin’ tree, they instead pose in front of three or more blinkin’ trees. They employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to do their dirty
    work for them, when I complain of the torture they say that I am judging them. Truly, God is about to spread you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers out like dung over the surface of the earth, it is entirely necessary. I lost year after year
    after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, I lost subsequent years living in utter frantic fear of another arrest and round of torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, and there isn’t a single one of you that has so
    much compassion in your hearts that you would even attempt to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. People spent millions of dollars in an attempt to shut me up about their filthy churches, they annually
    spend billions of dollars turning their homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, they have no shame, they do not know how to blush. Sing Jingle Bells and give your nations away to members of alternative fertility cults.

The election for Saskatoon city council in 2020 should prove to be an exciting event, my hope is that residents will get out and vote as decisions made by City Council have always had great impact upon the citizens of the city. Whether you are a
    compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree or penis whoreshipper, should I become mayor of Saskatoon I vow to allow your pagan practices to continue unabated but I will not be using the public purse to pay for them, nor will I allow the practices to take
    place on city-owned properties, neither on nor in city-owned equipment. Anyway, if I were mayor of the city of Saskatoon, that’s what I’d do.

Restoring The American Republic:

“When they are allowed to cross our borders in violation of our laws infected with deadly diseases, forced into crowded facilities that enable the contagions to further spread in their numbers, and then bused and flown to cities and towns across the
    republic, those people are weapons being used against us… America is no longer sheltered from battlefields abroad, the enemy is within and the battlefield is America. –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 10 2014

“I mean no disrespect to honorable veterans and members of the Armed Forces of the United States but I have no respect for oath-breakers… nor does the God I worship. The Constitution is under the most intense attack in the history of the republic and
    every damn one of you is sworn to defend it. Your oath is to the Constitution, not the President, Congress, the Court or any subdivision thereof… If you don’t agree with that, you shouldn’t have taken the oath.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, November 8 2015

Daryl S. Kabatoff, Box 203 Blaine Lake Saskatchewan Canada S0J 0J0
    August 3rd 2020 3:42 pm 48,135 words
    End document

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)