• [WR] KBs Review: AAW Take No Prisoners 2019: Indy Shows Can Work (1/3)

From WrestlingRumors.net@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 23 16:29:02 2019
    WrestlingRumors.net

///////////////////////////////////////////
    KBs Review: AAW Take No Prisoners 2019: Indy Shows Can Work

Posted: 22 Jun 2019 01:16 AM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/kbs-review-aaw-take-no-prisoners-2019-indy-shows-can-work/

Welcome to KB’s Old School (and New School) Reviews. I’ve been reviewing wrestling shows for over ten years now and have reviewed over 5,000 shows. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I’ll be posting a new review here on Wrestlingrumors.net, starting today. It could be anything from modern WWE
    to old school to indies to anything in between. Note that I rate using
    letters instead of stars and I don’t rate matches under three minutes as really, how good or bad can something that short be?

Take No Prisoners

Date: May 11, 2019

Commentators: Tyler Volz, Marty DeRosa

This time for sure! This is from AAW and I’ve been trying to do a show from this promotion for months now. Due to one reason or another (show being
    taken down, time, etc.), I’ve never actually been able to pull it off but this time I’m getting this thing done. It’s another promotion I don’t know
    much about other than some of the roster so I’m coming in blind again. Let’s get to it.

The announcers welcome us to the show but here’s Jimmy Jacobs to interrupt and remind us that he’s a genius. He doesn’t like the idea of a scramble match to open the show because he’s too awesome for that. Jacobs wants what he deserves but here’s Mance Warner to interrupt. The fight is on with
    Jacobs bailing to the floor before a lariat can connect, which is a lot
    better than taking an eye poke.

Opening sequence, which looks like a regular TV intro.
    Jake Something vs. Air Wolf vs. Trey Miguel

Trey, in an eye patch, has the referee hold the ropes open and then jumps
    over the top in a rather nice jerk move. Miguel is told to take the patch
    off and yells about it but uses the distraction to chop both of them in the chest. Those have no effect and Miguel seems to know that he’s screwed up.
    A handshake to Jake gets him taken to the mat and Trey has to avoid a
    charge. Jake charges Wolf into the corner so Trey and Wolf start some
    double teaming to send him outside.

Wolf flips Miguel down and hits a chop, followed by a dropsault to Miguel
    and onto Jake on the floor. Back in and Wolf gets caught in a hanging DDT
    out of the corner from Jake, who gets dropped by a top rope Meteora from
    Trey. Jake gets caught in a Cheeky Nandos kick from Wolf, who is
    superkicked down, allowing Trey to hit his own superkick. A top rope seated senton hits Jake….who no sells it and grabs a Batista Bomb for two on
    Miguel. That leaves Wolf against the monster and it’s a sitout Boss Man
    Slam to give Jake the pin at 6:55.

Rating: C. I’ve only seen a little from Jake before so this was quite the impression making match for him. He looked like a powerhouse out there and
    beat up both guys without much effort, which is exactly what they were
    going for. Miguel seemed to be quite the jerk but didn’t get the chance to
    do much. Wolf was his usual pretty good self, though aside from one match against Fenix, I haven’t seen the big breakout match from him yet.

TJP is ready to tour the indies and is ready to debut against Myron Reed. Clayton Gainz vs. Kris Statlander

Gainz, with Ace Austin, is rather muscular and Statlander is an alien who I can’t get away from these days. The much bigger Gainz shoves her down and laughs when Kris tries a German suplex. A big boot gives Gainz two and some choking on the ropes is good for the same. Gainz loads up the bicep pose
    and gets rolled up for two before shoving Kris down again.

Kris comes back up with forearms and a Matrish, followed by some running forearms in the corner. Austin gets knocked down and a release German
    suplex gets two on Gainz. Back up and Kris catches him on top for an
    electric chair faceplant, only to walk into a sitout slam. Hold on though
    as Gainz needs some water, allowing Kris to roll him up for the surprise
    pin at 5:54.

Rating: D. They telegraphed the heck out of that ending and the match
    wasn’t much to see before then. It was a simple story of Gainz beating her
    up for four minutes, Kris getting in a little offense, and then the fluke
    pin. You could feel that coming at the start of the match and it felt like something that has been done several times before.

Maxwell Jacob Friedman, the Heritage Champion, says he’s been talking to
    Cody and the backstage interviewer is NOT a good fit for AEW. He’ll be debuting a new title tonight.
    Adam Brooks vs. Josh Alexander

Alexander is part of the North in Impact. Brooks flips out of a test of strength and grabs a headlock before standing on Alexander’s hands. That earns him a trip into the corner and an enziguri, followed by a nice backbreaker for two. A half nelson backbreaker into a reverse suplex gets
    the same as the fans are rather pleased with Alexander so far. The chinlock doesn’t last long so Alexander takes him back down into another one.

A Downward Spiral into the middle buckle slows Alexander down and a tornado
    DDT gives Brooks two. Alexander backdrops him down and slaps on the ankle
    lock, with Brooks not being able to kick him off. Instead Alexander hits a powerbomb for two more but a tiger driver is broken up. Brooks hits a
    reverse hurricanrana and it’s a springboard Canadian Destroyer onto the apron, because something on the apron is required these days.

The Fosbury Flop over the barricade drops Alexander again and the Meteora
    (of course) gets two. Brooks’ Swanton hits Alexander’s knees though and it’s a backbreaker onto the apron to make things even worse. Back in and a Jay Driller gives Alexander two, followed by the spinning Tombstone to put Brooks away at 8:01.

Rating: B-. Nice stuff here with both guys beating the heck out of each
    other and trading one big move after another. The problem with that though
    is the lack of psychology or flow to the match, though at least the moves
    did build to some bigger ones at the end. The Jay Driller not getting the
    pin was a bit much though, but that happens in most indy matches.

Statlander picks through a nutrition bar and hands it to the interviewer without saying anything. She hides under a chair and looks at the camera, saying that humans are weak and aliens deserve gold.
    Rascalz vs. Besties In The World

It’s Dezmond Xavier and Zachary Wentz for the Rascalz here. The Besties are Davey Vega and Mat Fitchett and they’re very, very close friends (and in answer to your next question….it’s not clear). Either way, they’re very popular, though it might just be due to having Truly Madly Deeply as their theme song. The Rascalz, heels here, break up the entrance and STOP THE
    SONG and it’s already time to beat up Fitchett.

The shoved standing moonsault gets two with Vega having to make the save.
    That earns Vega a series of superkicks but he’s fine enough to send both Rascalz outside. The suicide dive sends both of them over the barricade so Fitchett dives onto both of them again. A bell shot to the head slows
    Fitchett down though and Wentz rings it on Fitchett’s ankle for a bonus.
    The ankle is fine enough for the Besties to double team Wentz against the barricade, followed by a running boot to Xavier’s face back inside.

A double Flatliner gets two but a Wentz distraction lets Xavier fight back.
    The Rascalz’ hit a backbreaker/double stomp combination for two on Fitchett and Dezmond adds a moonsault kick to the head. Vega catches Dezmond on top
    but he’s fine enough to hit the Final Flash to break up a cover on Wentz.
    All four slowly get up and slug it out with the Rascalz getting the better
    of it. The shove moonsault hits knees and Vega small packages Wentz, only
    to have Trey Miguel run in and shove it over to give Wentz the pin at 10:34.

Rating: C+. I’m not sure how well that ending should hold up but at least they had a fun match on the way there. I could have gone for more of the tagging part of the tag team wrestling but that’s the kind of thing you
    just get used to these days. The Rascalz are rather fun though and the
    Besties are better when they crank it up, but at least we had a good match. It’s strange seeing the Rascalz as heels, though I could get used to it.

Post match the beatdown is on with Wentz calling out LAX for their Tag Team Titles.

Josh Alexander says he’s back for the AAW Title and he’ll be here every time until he gets it back.
    Myron Reed vs. TJ Perkins

Reed regularly works in MLW and while he’s quite good despite being a bit small. They go to the mat to start for an exchange of near falls until Reed slips up for a standoff. Perkins offers a handshake so Reed dabs at him in
    a callback to Perkins’ time in WWE. A headscissors works better for Perkins but Reed reverses into one of his own. That’s broken up with the handstand into the bouncing escape and Perkins gets to pose a bit.

Perkins spins around the ropes and gets some near falls off a rollup. With
    that not working, Perkins grabs the hand and slaps on a Sharpshooter, which
    is switched into a Muta Lock for a sweet transition. Reed escapes a pair of backslide attempts and waves a finger at Perkins, which isn’t likely to be
    a good idea. For some reason the referee catches Reed’s kick, allowing Perkins to get that backslide for two.

Reed is fine enough to send Perkins outside for a dive and a slingshot Codebreaker gets two more. Perkins is right back with a springboard
    crossbody to send Reed to the floor, setting up the slingshot dropkick.
    Back in and a curb stomp gets two on Reed, who comes back with a
    springboard cutter. A springboard 450 hits raised knees though and Perkins
    gets in the kneebar. That’s switched into an STF but Reed gets over to the rope. Stundog Millionaire drops Perkins but Reed can’t follow up, meaning Perkins is up first. Perkins snaps off a hurricanrana, which Reed reverses
    into a sunset flip for the pin at 12:23.

Rating: B. I liked this one quite a bit as both of them were moving around
    very well with some very fast paced offense. Perkins is someone who can
    have a good match with just about anyone and Reed got a great rub here. I
    could go for more of both of these two and Reed has impressed me so far in
    MLW.

Post match, Perkins raises Reed’s hand for a nice moment.

The Rascalz are willing to give the Besties a rematch, but the Tag Team
    Titles are theirs because they carry the company. Wentz drops a lot of F
    bombs.
    Heritage Title: Maxwell Jacob Friedman vs. Mance Warner

Warner, who comes out to Simple Man, is challenging for the midcard title.
    For those who haven’t seen him, Warner, is a very southern wrestler with
    some great charisma and an affinity for light beers and eye pokes. The fans throw toilet paper at Friedman, which seems to get on his nerves. Friedman pulls out his own version of the Heritage Title, which looks like a pretty standard title.

However, Friedman doesn’t think a wrestler like him should have to wrestle
    a man like Warner, so he has an offer. If Warner will lay down right now,
    he can have a job with AEW. Warner could be the next Ice Train, Roadblock,
    or MIKE ENOS of AEW! Warner thinks about it and then headbutts Friedman in
    the face to start things off.

The beating is on and Warner STEALS THE SCARF before biting Friedman’s fingers. The champ bails to the floor so Warner loads up a dive, which
    turns into an eye poke instead. They’re quickly on the floor and then in
    the balcony for some teased attempted murder. That doesn’t last so they
    head back to the ring where Warner’s chair shot gets two. Friedman sends
    him face first into the chair though and it’s time to get down to some more basic wrestling.

That earns him some face first rams into the buckle and it’s time to punch Friedman in the face. An elbow to the head gets two but the running knee is countered into a Boston crab to put Warner in trouble. That’s broken up so Warner hits a DDT and a running knee to the head gets two. With Friedman
    down, Warner takes about a minute to find a door underneath the ring. The
    ref gets bumped as Warner hits the lariat, because that happens in the
    indies as well. Cue Jimmy Jacobs to wrap a chair around Warner’s head and
    hit it with a kendo stick so Friedman can retain at 11:55.

Rating: C+. I like both guys so this was a fun one with a story that made
    sense and worked quite well. Warner has all kinds of charisma and Friedman
    is one of the best heels (and promos) in wrestling today. This was good
    stuff and I can go with Friedman having to survive to retain the title. I
    could go for more of this and that’s because they’re both very good at what they do.

Post match Friedman makes the mistake of saying he’ll face anyone anytime
    for the titleso let’s do that right now.
    Heritage Title: Maxwell Jacob Friedman vs. Jake Something

Friedman is defending again and immediately starts backtracking because of their history together. Jake calls him an f****** coward and we’re off in a hurry. The spear finishes Friedman to give Jake the title at 34 seconds.

The Besties in the World are mad because one of them has a bruise on his
    face before he and his wife (ah there we go) go to Mexico. They want their rematch in Austin, Texas.

Thunder Rosa is back from Japan and wants her Women’s Title back.

Here’s Armando Alejandro Estrada (his name here as well) to talk about
    being a family man. His daughters are just like everyone: they live at home with their family. He’s here to represent the man going straight to the
    top: Jacob Fatu (Umaga’s nephew).
    Jacob Fatu vs. Ace Romero

Romero is a huge guy who weighs just shy of 400lbs and is a crowd favorite. Fatu jumps him before the bell (I think) and sends Ace into the post.
    Romero is busted open and it’s time for some chair shots to the back. The referee calls it off because of the cut so we need a replacement.
    Jacob Fatu vs. Paco

Paco is rather small and slugs away to start to limited effect. A high crossbody is a bad idea as well as Fatu catches him in a Samoan drop for
    the pin at 40 seconds. Are they running out of time and need to fill in everything they can?

Hang on though as Romero is back and the original match is on.
    Ace Romero vs. Jacob Fatu

Romero sends him into the barricade and hits a running charge, which RAISES
    THE BARRICADE a good six feet in the air, which I’ve never seen before.
    They get inside so Romero can pelt a chair at Fatu’s head, sending him back outside. That means the big old suicide dive and the fans are way into
    Romero again. Back in and Fatu hits a superkick, followed by the running
    Umaga attack in the corner. Romero is too big to be Samoan dropped so it’s
    a spinning Rock Bottom for two instead.

Fatu loads up some chairs in some corners and another blasts Romero in the head. The Samoan drop doesn’t work again as Fatu falls face first onto the chair. Romero makes his comeback with a running dropkick and a sitout
    powerbomb gets two. A missed charge sends Romero head first into one of the chairs, setting up the Samoan drop. Fatu drops a Swanton for the pin at
    7:32.

Rating: C-. Romero moves well for a star but it’s clear that he can only do so much without various shortcuts. Fatu on the other hand is one of the
    best prospects I’ve seen in a long time. He’s a guy with the size of Umaga and a level of athleticism that you would never expect from someone who
    looks like him. The facials and charisma are great bonuses and it’s a
    matter of time before he gets signed by one of the major companies.

Mance Warner wants Jimmy Jacobs in any match Jacobs wants.

Sami Callihan is sick but he’s ready to take out David Starr and keep the World Title.
    Women’s Title: Jessika Havok vs. Thunder Rosa

Rosa is challenging and Havok….is a face? That’s certainly a new one. Some dancing disrobing means Rosa is ready to go so Havok sits her on top. That means a hip swivel into a failed sunset flip attempt as Rosa is trying to
    use the speed here. A missed charge in the corner doesn’t slow Havok down that much as Rosa dives into a chokeslam. Havok lifts her up into a full
    nelson before dropping her down, where Rosa taps for no meaning. The big
    leg misses so Rosa hits a running Downward Spiral for two.

It’s off to the bearhug though with Havok dropping down into something like
    a reverse Bubba Bomb for two of her own. Rosa fires off kicks to the leg
    and a dropkick to the leg cuts the champ down. Havok drives her into the
    corner again but a top rope hurricanrana sends Havok into the other corner.
    A running dropkick gives Rosa two and a missile dropkick is good for the
    same. The Black Widow is countered into a Tombstone though and Rosa is done
    at 9:57.

Rating: C+. Rosa was tiny next to the monster champ but they made it work
    well enough here. More time would have helped though as Havok just caught
    her without much effort in the end. What we had was good though and the announcers made the women’s division seem like a big deal.

Estrada and Fatu want better competition and if that means the World Title,
    so be it.

David Starr does not like Sami Callihan, who is the worst thing about
    wrestling today. Tonight, he’s showing that AAW is truly independent.
    Lucha Bros vs. Team Tremendous

Team Tremendous, Dan Barry and Bill Carr, are a pair of detectives. I’ve
    seen them before and haven’t been overly impressed so hopefully they change things up here. They spend a lot of time yelling at each other before
    finally getting ready to go. Pentagon and Dan start things off and it’s
    more yelling with Dan trying some Spanish. A superkick finally drops Dan so Bill comes in for a hurricanrana as everything breaks down in a hurry.

We settle down to the big Carr slamming Fenix and dropping a big leg, with Barry making sure to hold the legs. Something that looked like a Magic
    Killer is broken up with a headscissors and the way too early hot tag
    brings in Pentagon for the rapid fire double teaming. Barry escapes the
    spike Fear Factor so it’s a reverse Razor’s Edge/running cutter combination for two on Pentagon instead.

The Bros are back up with a double superkick so Carr clotheslines them both down for a breather. Fenix is back up with the top rope double stomp to
    drive Carr into the apron. The Pentagon Driver gets two on Barry and the electric chair/Sliced Bread combination for the same on Pentagon. Since Pentagon doesn’t sell for very long, he’s back up with a Canadian Destroyer to Carr. That means the Black Fire Driver to finish Barry at 9:50.

Rating: C+. It was fun while it lasted, which seems to be the subtitle of
    most of the matches on this show. What mattered most here though was having
    the Lucha Bros around, as they’re some of the best talents in the world
    right now. Is there any surprise that AEW wanted them as one of the focal points of the division? Team Tremendous….yeah still not feeling it.

Post match Fenix puts over AAW and Chicago, saying you can do whatever you want. Pentagon thanks AAW as well because they’re out of here (not
    mentioned of course).

Jimmy Jacobs tells Mance Warner to bring it.
    AAW Title: David Starr vs. Sami Callihan

Starr is challenging and has Jake Something in his corner. Sami on the
    other hand has a suited hype man who looks like Joey Mercury. They lock up against the ropes to start as the fans are all over Callihan’s home state
    of Ohio. Starr wants to fight and lays down on the mat so Sami will come to him. That goes well for Starr, who has quite the amateur background. They
    take turns going after the arm before Callihan drives him up against the
    ropes again.

Hang on though as Sami needs to head to the floor and walk into the crowd
    for a bit. Back in and Starr gets a series of near falls off a series of rollups and Callihan is looking frustrated. A quick belly to back suplex
    gets Sami out of trouble and it’s off to w neck crank. Back up and a
    rolling kick to the ribs drops Callihan and it’s time to start in on the champ’s legs.

Starr sends him to the apron for a springboard clothesline but Callihan is ready for the dive. That means a chair to Starr’s head and some hard chops
    to the chest. The run around the ring takes too long though (because Sami
    is running around the ring) and Starr catches him with a superkick. Back in
    and Sami gets two off a top rope superplex before it’s off to the chinlock. The comeback is on with Starr unloading in the corner, followed by a low superkick.

The Downward Spiral gets two on the champ and Sami falls out to the floor.
    You don’t do that in an indy match so Starr nails the suicide dive. You
    also don’t come back in as Sami grabs a hanging swinging neckbreaker (or something close to it) for two of his own. Some clotheslines send Starr
    outside but he’s right back in with a running clothesline of his own. This one misses completely though and Starr slams his head into the bottom rope
    to knock himself silly.

A running knee to the head sets up a powerbomb into an STF but Starr makes
    the rope. Starr can barely stand but manages a heck of a shot to the face.
    Sami spits at him so Starr is right back with a brainbuster onto the knee
    for a hot two. The old Edgecator has Sami tapping, but the lackey has the referee. Starr lets him go….and Jake turns on Starr to knock him cold. Sami adds the Cactus Special and wins WITH A CHINLOCK at 26:00.

Rating: B. This was entertaining for the most part but it never really hit
    a high level that they were probably looking for. Jake turning on him felt
    like a big deal and will probably set up a big Jake vs. Starr match down
    the road. Sami feels like a major heel champion so whoever eventually gets
    to beat him should be an important moment. Fine main event, but nothing
    that you need to see.

Post match Sami says he is AAW and professional wrestling.

Overall Rating: B-. It wasn’t great and it’s not some must see show but I’ve seen far worse shows than this. The show felt like a bigger indy
    company with a lot of action, though trimming a match or two off and
    letting some others have more time would have made for a better night. What
    we got was rather good though with only one match I wouldn’t call at least pretty good. At the same time though, nothing was great and none of the
    matches stood out. I liked the show well enough though and given how bad
    some of the Wrestlemania weekend shows were, I can take a good up and down
    indy card.

Thomas Hall has been a wrestling fan for over thirty years and has seen
    over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since
    2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his Amazon author page with 28
    wrestling books. His latest book is the History Of In Your House.

Get the latest and greatest in professional wrestling news by signing up
    for our daily email newsletter. Just look below for GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES
    to sign up. We are proud to offer our popular Wrestling Rumors app and encourage you to download it for an optimized user experience. It is
    available for Android and also on iOS. Thank you for reading!

The post KBs Review: AAW Take No Prisoners 2019: Indy Shows Can Work
    appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

The Spotlight Shines Brightly. Who Is This Weeks WWE Superstar Of The Week?

Posted: 21 Jun 2019 11:32 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/spotlight-shines-brightly-weeks-wwe-superstar-week/

It’s one above all. There are a lot of wrestlers on the WWE roster. Like,
    A LOT of wrestlers to put it mildly. WWE has so many people that there is barely a way to get everyone included on their five hours of top level television in a week. There are names who are going to be on a lot of the shows though and in this case, WWE is highlighting one of the names who was around this week.

WWE.com has named Ricochet as its Superstar of the Week. Earlier this week
    on Monday Night Raw, Ricochet won a fatal five way elimination match to
    become the new #1 contender to the United States Title, with his title shot coming on Sunday at Stomping Grounds. This will be Ricochet’s first
    singles match for a title on the WWE main roster, as he is a former NXT
    North American Champion.

Well of course this is what we’re looking at. Check out Ricochet’s win this week:
    [This post contains video, click to play]

Opinion: This is something WWE has only been doing for a few weeks now and it’s a nice little touch. It’s not like this is something that requires a lot of effort but at least WWE is giving someone a little more spotlight. Ricochet is someone who could become a big star in WWE and it seems that
    the company is actually giving him a chance rather than just letting him be another person. Hopefully that continues.

What do you think of Ricochet? Will he win the title on Sunday? Let us
    know in the comments below.

over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since 2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his Amazon author page with 28

to sign up. We are proud to offer our popular Wrestling Rumors app and encourage you to download it for an optimized user experience. It is

The post The Spotlight Shines Brightly. Who Is This Weeks WWE Superstar Of
    The Week? appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

Retired Wrestlers Are Still Smart. CM Punk Calls Out Wrestling Fans For
    Their Strange Tastes.

Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:31 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/retired-wrestlers-still-smart-cm-punk-calls-wrestling-fans-strange-tastes/

He does sort of have a point. CM Punk has not wrestled in over five
    years. He was not happy with the way things were going for him in WWE and left, never looking back in the process. Some others have followed his
    lead, but a lot of fans are not included in that group. Several of them
    seem to stick around no matter how annoyed they are at WWE, which Punk
    finds interesting.

Punk recently took to Twitter and vented a bit about wrestling fans
    constantly asking him about a return to WWE while they also complain about
    WWE but never walk away from it. Punk mentioned that he felt the same
    about WWE and walked away, which made him feel better. As a bonus, Punk
    also replied to a comment which said it meant he was going to AEW in a
    mocking way.

Since I can’t have fun and tweet about movies or baseball without you
    telling me about rasslin’, question for you: Why do you spend your time on something you hate? If it’s soooooo bad, leave it. I did. Works wonders. I look forward to the intelligent discourse.

- CM Puck? (@CMPunk) June 20, 2019

https://twitter.com/Duke_StreetKing/status/1141777311349583874/photo/1

Since we look at all the big matches, let’s do something else. Check out a forgotten Punk match:

Opinion: Like him or not, Punk has a point here. There is a rather odd mentality to people who love WWE but rant and rave about how terrible it is while watching every single week. Things have been very bad for WWE as of
    late and it is not looking like things are going to change anytime soon. I
    can understand the idea of sticking around even though you can’t stand what you’re watching, even if it does not make the most sense.

Is Punk right? Have you given up on WWE yet? Let us know in the comments below.

over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since 2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his Amazon author page with 28

The post Retired Wrestlers Are Still Smart. CM Punk Calls Out Wrestling
    Fans For Their Strange Tastes. appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

(FULL VIDEO): Its A Fascinating Story. Showtime Releases Full Mauro
    Ranallo Documentary Completely FREE.

Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:27 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/full-video-fascinating-story-showtime-releases-full-mauro-ranallo-documentary-completely-free/

You can’t beat the price. There is a lot of material out there about professional wrestling and not all of it comes from the wrestling companies themselves. Over the last few years, a lot more companies have started to
    look to wrestling for interesting content, ranging from the Dark Side of
    the Ring series to the HBO documentary on Andre the Giant to Ric Flair’s 30 For 30 special. Showtime got in on the action as well and now you can see
    its efforts for free.

Showtime has released their full documentary on Mauro Ranallo for free on YouTube. The documentary, entitled Bipolar Rock N Roller, was released in
    2018 and focused on Ranallo’s issues with bipolar disorder, which has
    caused him various issues throughout his career. Some of these issues have caused him to miss time from WWE, which is heavily discussed in the film.

It’s quite the effort. Check out the full documentary right here:

Opinion: Ranallo is certainly a polarizing figure as fans either see him as
    the best commentator since Jim Ross or one of the more annoying people to
    sit behind the announcers’ desk in years. Either way, he is certainly fascinating and the film shows how many things he has had to struggle with
    to reach this point. It’s a heck of a documentary and worth checking out.

Do you like Ranallo? Will he ever be back on the main roster shows? Let
    us know in the comments below.

The post (FULL VIDEO): Its A Fascinating Story. Showtime Releases Full
    Mauro Ranallo Documentary Completely FREE. appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

VIDEO: Nice To See You. Celebrity And WWE Hall Of Famer Backstage At AEW Double Or Nothing.

Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:40 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/video-nice-see-celebrity-wwe-hall-famer-backstage-aew-double-nothing/

That’s quite the endorsement. We’re not quite a month removed from AEW’s Double Or Nothing and fans are still talking about it. The show was quite
    the success in a variety of ways, but possibly most importantly would be

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)