• [WR] Main Event Results - June 13, 2019 (1/2)

From WrestlingRumors.net@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jun 15 13:47:44 2019
    WrestlingRumors.net

///////////////////////////////////////////
    Main Event Results - June 13, 2019

Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:45 AM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/main-event-results-june-13-2019/

Main Event

Date: June 13, 2019

Commentators: Byron Saxton, Renee Young

I don’t know anymore man. Not that I don’t know what was on the shows this week or what to expect from Main Event, but that I don’t know how much
    worse things can get as we keep going forward. Raw and Smackdown are pure disasters at this point and somehow the shows are getting worse every week. Let’s see how they spin that this time around. Let’s get to it.

Opening sequence.
    Titus O’Neil/No Way Jose vs. Viking Raiders

Jose tried to dance with Erik to start and gets dropped with a single shot
    to the face. Ivar comes in and gets his own shows on Jose, followed by the
    slam from Ivar to send Erik onto Jose. The chinlock goes on for a bit until Jose comes back with a neckbreaker. That’s enough for the tag off to Titus
    so house can be cleaned. Jose tags himself back in though and it’s the high crossbody for two on Erik. Not that it matters as the Viking Experience finishes Jose at 4:03.

Result: Viking Raiders b. Titus ONeil/No Way Jose Viking Experience to
    Jose (4:03)

We look back at Shane McMahon defeating Roman Reigns at Super ShowDown.

From Raw.

And now, Shane McMahon’s victory celebration. Drew McIntyre is with him and we have live bagpipe players to play him to the ring. Shane talks about
    growing up in WWE and recognizing special things. That would apply to Roman Reigns, who is a first ballot WWE Hall of Famer. Reigns hits like a mule
    and has beaten the best WWE has to offer. However, Reigns does not have a victory over Shane because Shane beat him at Super ShowDown. Shane thanks
    Drew for his preparation but gets cut off by a BORING chant. Shane: “Get
    used to it. It’s my celebration and I’ve got all night.”

Drew calls Shane the Best in the World but he’s the most dangerous man in
    the world. At Stomping Grounds, he’s going to give Reigns the beating he deserves and beat him 1-2-3. Shane: “You’re so intense dude.” Shane drinks
    out of the Best in the World cup before bringing out the Revival. They
    can’t drink though because they have a Tag Team Title match up next. They
    can join the party, provided they win some gold.

Its worthy of a celebration:

[This post contains video, click to play]
    We look at Seth Rollins defeating Baron Corbin and then fending off a Brock Lesnar cash in attempt at Super ShowDown.

From Raw.
    Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens

Non-title with Sami Zayn as outside referee. Sami checks Rollins, with the taped up ribs, for weapons and does a much faster check of Owens. They
    start slowly with Owens working on a wristlock and then an armbar. That’s broken up with some spinning and flipping but Sami offers a distraction so
    a rollup gets a delayed two. Rollins goes to yell at Sami, allowing Owens
    to send him outside.

A DDT on the floor drops Rollins and we take a break. Back with Rollins jawbreaking his way to freedom from a chinlock. Owens finally wakes up and
    goes after the taped up ribs with a backbreaker. A dropkick and forearm to
    the back but the Sling Blade gets Rollins out of trouble. The ribs go out
    on a suplex attempt but Owens’ Swanton hits knees.

An exchange of superkicks lets Rollins hit an enziguri but Sami comes in to check on Sami before the frog splash can loss. Rollins low bridges Owens to
    the floor and hits a suicide dive to take out both villains. The Stomp
    connects but Sami pulls the referee out at two. Sami takes his place so
    Seth grabs him by the shirt, earning a DQ at 12:01.

Result: Kevin Owens b. Seth Rollins via DQ when Rollins grabbed the referee (12:01)

You cant do that:

Post match Corbin comes in and grabs a chair but Rollins takes it away and chases him off. Sami gets chaired down with Rollins exploding as Cole talks about everything he’s been through over the last few weeks. Rollins hits
    the Stomp on Sami to end the show with no announcement being made on the
    guest referee.
    Natalya vs. Sarah Logan

They go with the grappling to start with Logan’s headlock not getting her anywhere. Natalya’s works a bit better until she lets it go and yells at Logan instead. It’s off to a leglock on the mat to keep Logan down but that’s reversed into a quickly broken choke. The Sharpshooter attempt is broken up and Logan sends her throat first into the middle rope as we take
    a break.

Back with Natalya being sent face first into the mat for two, followed by a dropkick for the same. The standing Texas Cloverleaf is broken up and
    Natalya comes back with the discus clothesline. Back up and another
    shoulder takes Logan down but the Sharpshooter is broken up. Logan misses a missile dropkick and now it’s the Sharpshooter to make her tap at 11:21.

Result: Natalya b. Sarah Logan Sharpshooter (11:21)

Stomping Grounds rundown.

From Smackdown to close us out.
    New Day vs. Dolph Ziggler/Kevin Owens/Sami Zayn

Woods and Ziggler start things off with Ziggler taking him to the mat and handing it off to Sami for an armbar. Sami gets taken into the corner for
    the Unicorn Stampede but Kofi gets sent outside so Ziggler can get in a
    cheap shot. Owens adds a backsplash on the floor and we take a break.

Back with Kofi fighting out of Ziggler’s Crossface and dropkicking Sami
    down so Woods can come in off the hot tag. A discus forearm has Sami in
    trouble and a dropkick through the ropes hit Sami and Ziggler. Back in and Ziggler takes Xavier down into a chinlock with a bodyscissors, followed by
    Sami getting in a chinlock of his own. Owens comes in and gets DDT’d, allowing the real hot tag off to Big E. That means a bunch of suplexes but
    the Midnight Hour is broken up. Ziggler superkicks Sami by mistake, setting
    up Trouble in Paradise to Ziggler and another to finish Sami at 13:31.

Result: New Day b. Dolph Ziggler/Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens Trouble in Paradise
    to Zayn (13:31)

Their team has a full power bar:

Thomas Hall has been a wrestling fan for over thirty years and has seen
    over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since
    2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his Amazon author page with 28
    wrestling books. His latest book is the History Of In Your House.

Get the latest and greatest in professional wrestling news by signing up
    for our daily email newsletter. Just look below for GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES
    to sign up. We are proud to offer our popular Wrestling Rumors app and encourage you to download it for an optimized user experience. It is
    available for Android and also on iOS. Thank you for reading!

The post Main Event Results June 13, 2019 appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

REVIEW: WXW Amerika Ist Wunderbar: When Germany Comes To New York With
    Guest Stars

Posted: 14 Jun 2019 11:51 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/review-wxw-amerika-ist-wunderbar-germany-comes-new-york/

Welcome to KB’s Old School (and New School) Reviews. I’ve been reviewing wrestling shows for over ten years now and have reviewed over 5,000 shows. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I’ll be posting a new review here on Wrestlingrumors.net, starting today. It could be anything from modern WWE
    to old school to indies to anything in between. Note that I rate using
    letters instead of stars and I don’t rate matches under three minutes as really, how good or bad can something that short be?
    Amerika Ist Wunderbar

Date: April 4, 2019

Commentators: Jeremy Grave, Sebastian Hollmichel
    This is WXW (Westside Xtreme Wrestling) from Germany and another promotion
    I don’t know much about. A few weeks ago someone asked me to do one of
    their shows so I’ll take care of it as part of the Wrestlemania weekend festivities. As usual I have no idea what to expect from this so let’s get
    to it.
    We’re joined in progress with David Star yelling at Lucky Kid, who won the
    16 Karat Gold Tournament and gets to face Starr tonight. Kid doesn’t look impressed as Starr leaves.
    Opening sequence, featuring some names such as Walter and Toni Storm,
    meaning I won’t be totally lost.
    And now the same opening sequence as I think we’re starting late.
    And now, a black screen as the streaming problems seem to be in full swing. We’re good to go about twelve minutes after the scheduled start, which is pretty good for indy wrestling.
    LAX vs. The Crown
    The Crown is Alexander James/Jurn Simmons. Thankfully commentary feels us
    in a bit, saying that the Crown is a relatively new team who stumbled out
    of the gate. James and Ortiz start with Ortiz claiming a hair pull. Well to
    be fair there’s kind of a lot of it man. A northern lights suplex gives
    Ortiz two and it’s off to Santana to kick James in the head.
    Simmons comes in for some better luck with the powerful forearms to
    Santana’s back. The Crown takes over in the corner but Santana slips away
    and jumps over the ropes with Ortiz tagging in on the way. LAX speeds
    things up in a hurry with a series of splashes straight out of the Lucha
    House Party playbook. Simmons is right back up with a hard suplex to take
    over again though and it’s back to James for something like a triangle
    choke.
    Ortiz finally fights out and rolls over for the hot tag to Santana as the
    pace picks back up. A sitout F5 takes James down but the top rope double
    stomp misses. An Alley Oop plants James again and Santana drops a frog
    splash for two with Simmons making the save. The Street Sweeper is broken
    up but the Decapitation (whatever that is) is broken up as well. LAX is
    right back up with the double belly to back faceplant for the pin on James
    at 11:21.
    Rating: B-. LAX is just good and always worth checking out no matter where
    they are. They kind of came out of nowhere and I can’t imagine they stick around the small pond of Impact Wrestling much longer. They’re that good
    and a team who could be stars anywhere they go. Hopefully that’s the case
    in the future as they’ve more than earned it. The Crown was fine for a
    power team but nothing all that great.
    Darby Allin vs. Avalanche
    Thank goodness for name graphics, though I’ve seen Allin before in MLW. Avalanche is a monster (duh) though apparently not a Shark or an
    Earthquake. The smaller (and more dead looking) Allin bails outside to
    start and Avalanche follows, earning himself a whip into the barricade.
    Back in and Avalanche takes over as the German chants begin. I don’t speak German but I might have better luck with that than the NXT UK chants.
    Allin manages a Code Red for two and a flipping Stunner follows, only to
    walk into a Samoan drop. A Fujiwara armbar works a bit better for Allin as Avalanche has to get a boot on the rope. Back up and Avalanche uses the
    power to take over again, this time asking Allin what is wrong with him. A running splash in the corner (the Avalanche) sets up a fall away slam into
    a Vader Bomb for the pin on Allin at 5:14.
    Rating: D+. Just a step above a squash here with Avalanche following the tradition of the German monsters. Allin was trying but there was only so
    much he could do against a monster like Avalanche. It was a good way to see what Avalanche can do and that’s what makes sense going forward for the company.
    Yuu vs. Jordynne Grace
    Women’s match with Grace as a replacement for LuFisto who isn’t here for some reason (that’s better as I just saw the face and didn’t remember LuFisto looking like that). Grace takes her down with a headlock to start
    and runs Yuu over with a shoulder. Yuu’s headlock doesn’t work and it’s a pair of running knees in the corner to set up another Vader Bomb.
    Yuu takes her down and grabs a chinlock, which lasts as long as you would expect for a chinlock against someone made of muscle. Grace hits a charge
    in the corner and a spinning Samoan drop gets two. The Grace Driver
    (pumphandle driver) finishes Yuu at 7:54. Dropping someone on the back of
    their head can do that most of the time.
    Rating: D+. These two beat each other up but Yuu was clearly a few steps behind. Grace has been impressive in Impact as she looks unique enough to
    be a monster with some skills, which is more than you might expect from
    someone her size. Yuu was completely acceptable but nothing too special.
    Video on the Shotgun Title (seems like a midcard title) match. The
    subtitles don’t help all that much but I think the title changed hands recently and the former champion is getting his rematch. Fair enough.
    Shotgun Title: Marius Al Ani vs. Emil Sitoci
    Sitoci is defending after winning the title from Ani a few days ago. They
    start fast with Ani grabbing a quickly broken chinlock and getting
    armdragged down. Back up and Ani sends him into the ropes but stops to
    pose, allowing Emil to grab a backslide for two. A suplex sets up a double
    arm crank as Emil can’t keep the momentum going. Ani kicks him in the back
    of the head and poses some more as they have the face vs. heel dynamic set
    up pretty well.
    Back in and Emil hits a good belly to belly before slapping on a seated abdominal stretch. The split legged moonsault hits Ani’s raised knees but
    Ani grabs an O’Connor Roll into an ankle lock to put Emil in trouble for a change. That doesn’t last long either as Emil is up with a gutbuster and a top rope elbow to stay on the ribs. A snapmare driver is countered into a quickly broken ankle lock so Ani throws him down with a release exploder suplex. Ani goes up top for a splash but gets pulled down into a super
    Spanish Fly to retain Emil’s title at 9:02.
    Rating: C+. These guys looked better than anyone else on the show so far as they beat each other up and you could see the story of the match. It’s perfectly fine for a title defense and the finish looked good. Emil was referred to as a legend and I could see him being someone who had been a
    star for a long time around here. Good match and another nice entry on the show.
    We see the same argument between Starr and Kid that opened the show.
    David Starr vs. Lucky Kid
    I think I’ve been watching too much indy wrestling as I now recognize Starr’s music and can recite most of his many nicknames. Kid seems to be rather popular and I don’t think Starr would be a face in his own living room. The announcers recap the story with Starr being jealous of Kid
    winning the 16 Karat Gold Tournament and not getting the respect he demands. Kid defeating Walter has something to do with it as well. Kid starts fast
    and slides between the legs for a dropkick to the head. That leaves Kid in
    the ring for a little taunting (not good against Starr, who calls himself
    the King of Taunts), meaning it’s Starr coming back inside to nail him in
    the head. Starr takes it outside and drops Kid on the barricade, only to
    get chopped in the corner. A big lariat gives Starr two and it’s time to
    just hammer away at Kid’s head.
    The referee starts a count on the downed Kid but Starr comes over to get
    him, meaning the comeback is on. Kid can’t get a Crossface so they trade forearms to the head. Starr catches him on top with a belly to belly superplex….which is no sold. Well ok then. With the suplexes not working, Starr hammers away with more shots to the head until Kid grabs a suplex of
    his own. Starr’s German suplex (how appropriate) and another lariat are shrugged off for something like a powerbomb to put Starr down again.
    Kid slaps him in the face and grabs a small package for two but the
    Blackheart Buster (brainbuster onto the knee gives Starr a very close two.
    A powerbomb onto the knee gets two more and Starr can’t believe it. Kid is dead so Starr kicks him in the head and yells about making Walter tap out.
    That earns him a middle finger from Kid and the fans remind Starr that he
    never beat Walter. They slug it out with Starr’s lariat staggering Kid.
    Starr tries it again but gets reversed into a Crossface, which is broken up
    in a hurry. Sliced Bread puts Starr down and Kid’s 450 goes knees first
    into Starr’s chest. Another Crossface makes Starr tap at 14:33.
    Rating: B+. It takes something special to suck you into a show where you don’t know what’s going on and only know one of the wrestlers. I liked this match quite a bit with Starr’s frustration coming through as Kid managed to survive to continue what seems to be Starr’s descent into madness. Very
    good match here and I liked it far more than I was expecting.
    Post match Starr sits in the corner and grabs the mic, saying that he’s not safe venting his frustrations anymore. This is Wrestlemania weekend, but
    the fans here have allowed the evil corporation to take over independent wrestling. Starr is independent and there are certain cowards who don’t
    show up to shows like this. Cowards who tapped out to him at 16 Karat Gold (Walter) and work for companies who don’t provide healthcare or allow them
    to unionize. These fans were chanting NXT so they’re just as fake as Walter is. Walter won’t face him in a WXW ring so Starr is quitting WXW.
    Aussie Open is ready to defend the Tag Team Titles. Works for me as they’re rather awesome. An unnamed guy comes in and doesn’t think much of them. Absolute Andy vs. Chris Brookes
    I’ve heard a lot about Andy before but I’ve never actually seen him wrestle. Andy chills on the floor to start and pulls Brookes outside so the chopping can begin. A suicide dive has Andy in more trouble and Brookes
    adds a double stomp from the barricade. Andy can’t powerbomb him onto the barricade so Brookes wraps the ring skirt over Andy’s face and hits another stomp. As they get in for the first time, Andy kicks the ropes for a low
    blow behind the referee’s back to take over. Andy sends him into the corner and we get the opening bell as the four minutes of brawling before didn’t count.
    A missed charge in the corner lets Brookes get up top for a backsplash to
    the back and a suplex gets two on the bigger Andy. A spinebuster plants
    Brookes right back down but Andy misses a good looking moonsault. Brookes
    gets two off a slingshot cutter and grabs something close to a Koji Clutch. That’s broken up with a foot on the rope and Andy is fine enough to run the corner for a belly to belly superplex. Andy grabs an F5 but gets reversed
    into a rollup for a very sudden pin at 5:43.
    Rating: C-. It was fine while it lasted but it didn’t last long. Andy seems to be a legend around here, which is rather impressive given his pretty
    generic physique (he has some size to him but not much in the way of
    muscles). Brookes is someone I’ve seen elsewhere before but never been all that impressed by him. I could have gone for more of this and I can see
    either of them giving a better performance with more time.
    Tag Team Titles: Aussie Open vs. Workhorsemen
    Aussie Open (Mark Davis/Kyle Fletcher, who don’t have their belts for some reason) are defending against JD Henry/Anthony Henry. Fletcher and Henry
    start things off and the fans are split. Henry takes him into the corner to start and backflips away for some early posing. The Workhorsemen start in
    on the arm with the rather large Henry (those are some huge trunks) coming
    in for a Codebreaker into a knee to the head from Henry.
    Fletcher muscles Henry over for a suplex though and it’s off to Davis for
    the power chops. It’s already back to Fletcher, who misses a charge in the corner and gets chopped by Henry. A neckbreaker onto Henry’s raised knees
    get two on Fletcher and it’s off to a chinlock. Fletcher gets taken into
    the corner but fights out of it in a hurry, allowing the hot tag off to
    Davis for the house cleaning.
    Henry and Davis slug it out until Fletcher comes in, only to have Henry run both Aussies open. Gibson and Drake are sent outside, leaving Henry and
    Davis to slug it out. The other two come back in and are chopped down
    almost immediately. Henry’s sitout slam sets up a moonsault for a VERY
    close two as the announcers can’t seem to remember which one is Henry and which one is Drake. The Aussies are right back and Drake gets superkicked, setting up a piledriver and a double flipping powerslam (the Fidget
    Spinner) retains the titles at 15:49.
    Rating: B. Another rather good match here as Aussie Open is one of the
    better indy teams around today. They work well together and this was quite
    the match from both teams. This is the reason I like watching shows from
    this weekend as you never know what kind of random pairing you’re going to see with this kind of a result. Good stuff here, as the show is getting
    back on a roll.
    WXW Unified World Title: Bobby Gunns vs. Shigehiro Irie
    Gunns is defending and a smoker, described as the King of Smoke Style. Uh, yeah. Gunns takes him down as we hear about Irie pinning Gunns before Gunns
    won the title. Makes enough sense. Irie gets in a bulldog to put the champ
    down and a rather early near fall. A cross armbreaker is broken up in a
    hurry and Gunns kicks him in the back. The arm wringing begins and Gunns
    stomps on the raised arm ala Shayna Baszler.
    An STF is broken up with a rope grab and Irie scores with a quick suplex
    for two. Irie gets in a good looking top rope splash for two but Gunns pops
    up from a hard left armed clothesline. Gunns snaps off the German suplex
    but gets Pounced hard into the corner. They head to the apron with Irie
    nailing a piledriver to knock Gunns silly, albeit on the floor.
    Gunns starts crawling back inside and gets caught with a legdrop to the
    back. The Cannonball gives Irie two and he blasts Gunns with his Beast
    Bomber lariat for two, with the bad arm preventing the fast cover. Gunns catches him on top and snaps the fingers ala Pete Dunne (he’s an NXT fan). Irie is too big to be German suplexed so Gunns pulls him down into the
    Rings of Saturn. That’s quite the problem so Irie bites the rope for the break. Sebastian: “By the skin of his teeth!” Jeremy: “That was perfect Sebastian.” The Beast Bomber gives Irie two and they flip each other off
    with Gunns pulling him into a cross armbreaker for the tap at 15:30.
    Rating: B-. It was entertaining but it didn’t feel like a major match at
    all. Gunns isn’t the most thrilling wrestler and I didn’t get invested into this one for the most part. Irie felt like a monster for Gunns to slay and while that’s fine and exactly what Gunns did, it didn’t exactly get overly entertaining and I didn’t buy Gunns’ title as being in jeopardy.
    Post match here’s Joey Janela of all people as Gunns lights up a cigarette. Janela does the same and says he wants the belt.
    Overall Rating: B. I liked this. I’m not sure how much I’d want to watch it in the future but for what we got here, I had a good time. There were
    enough good matches to keep the show entertaining with only one or two
    being less than adequate. I can see why this is one of the better received European promotions and it was better than expected. Well done.

over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since
    2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his Amazon author page with 28

to sign up. We are proud to offer our popular Wrestling Rumors app and encourage you to download it for an optimized user experience. It is

The post REVIEW: WXW Amerika Ist Wunderbar: When Germany Comes To New York
    With Guest Stars appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

So It Wasnt True? Lance Storm Tells A Funny Story Of The Time Vince
    McMahon Thought He Died.

Posted: 14 Jun 2019 11:43 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/wasnt-true-lance-storm-tells-funny-story-time-vince-mcmahon-thought-died/

It sounds greatly exaggerated. You never know what you can believe in wrestling. There are all kinds of stories out there and some of them may
    be a little harder to fathom than others. While you can try to figure out
    what is going on with the reality behind them, a few stories just do no
    make sense, especially when you have the person involved in them completely denying the whole thing.

Friday on Twitter, Lance Storm was asked about the most ridiculous story he
    had ever heard about himself. Storm talked about Wikipedia reporting his
    death twice, which he thought was incorrect. This led into a story about
    Vince McMahon being told that Storm had died, only to find out that it was Lance Cade. For some reason McMahon called Dave Meltzer about the story,
    with Storm thinking that McMahon believed it was a drug overdose and being worried about the ramifications.

Wikipedia announced my death twice. Pretty sure that was 100% false, both times. https://t.co/cPkdGw6njg

- Lance Storm (@LanceStorm) June 14, 2019

There’s actually a funny (strange) Vince/Meltzer story about this. It will take likely a mini thread to tell. https://t.co/TZ77RF1xyN

- Lance Storm (@LanceStorm) June 15, 2019

I was on vacation in Ontario when Lance Cade died in 2010. I barely knew
    Dave Meltzer but I got a message from him letting me know Lance had died
    and also told me the story that when he got home and checked his answering machine, the first message was from Vince. Cont

Dave said it was strange because he hadn’t spoke to Vince in quite some
    time, and the message was for Dave to call him because he had to talk to
    him about My death. Cont..

There was then a second message from Vince on the machine left a little bit later where Vince told him not to bother calling because he realized it wasn’t me that died but Lance Cade. Cont..

Dave and I wondered what it would be about my death specifically that would move Vince to need to talk to Dave. I speculated that perhaps Vince figured that if I was dying young due to drugs the entire industry was doomed.

He certainly wasn’t dead for this one. Check out a great Storm match you might not have seen before:

Opinion: There is something amazing about wrestling as you don’t get this kind of a story elsewhere. Wrestling is such a complicated world in the
    first place with wrestlers and wrestling companies being strange entities. Sometimes they just get confused, which seems to be the case here. Storm
    seems to find it amusing, which is about all you can ask for in this
    situation.

What is the best made up wrestling story you’ve ever heard? Who tells the best wrestling stories? Let us know in the comments below.

over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since 2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his Amazon author page with 28

The post So It Wasnt True? Lance Storm Tells A Funny Story Of The Time
    Vince McMahon Thought He Died. appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

More (Jack) Hammering? Is Goldberg Coming Back For One More Match?

Posted: 14 Jun 2019 11:40 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/jack-hammering-goldberg-coming-back-one-match/

Once more, with fewer botches? Last week, WWE presented Super ShowDown,
    which was not the most well received show. While your individual reasons
    for not thinking much of the show (or maybe it’s the opposite) may vary,
    one thing that did not go very well was the main event between Undertaker
    and Goldberg. Undertaker was clearly upset after the match, but what is up next for Goldberg?

According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com, Goldberg might be considering
    one more match to completely end his career on a somewhat batter note,
    though nothing is confirmed at this point. Goldberg lost the match to Undertaker after a chokeslam, though there were several botches throughout
    the match. During the match, Goldberg knocked himself out by hitting his
    head on part of the turnbuckle as he missed a charge into the corner, which seemed to cause a lot of the problems.

Maybe he could do something like this again. Check out Goldberg in one of
    his more exciting matches:

Opinion: I can see this one going either way. Goldberg is someone who
    knows how to wrestle a power match and if he was injured during the match
    and knocked silly, it’s a little more understandable that things didn’t go so well. If he can still do his basic stuff well enough, a retirement
    match that goes well and shows off all of his usual talents is certainly
    not out of the question.

Do you want to see Goldberg wrestle again? Who should he face in his last match? Let us know in the comments below.

over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since 2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his Amazon author page with 28

The post More (Jack) Hammering? Is Goldberg Coming Back For One More
    Match? appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

Already? We May Know When Bray Wyatt Is Going To Be Back In The Ring.

Posted: 14 Jun 2019 11:35 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/already-may-know-bray-wyatt-going-back-ring/

After all this time? Over the last few months, Bray Wyatt has been a light
    in the darkness for WWE. His Firefly Fun House segments have been some of
    the most creative and entertaining things in the company and given how
    things have been going otherwise, that is as important as you can be. At
    some point something has to change though, and we might know when that is
    the case.

According to PWInsider by way of 411mania.com, Wyatt is scheduled to appear this week on Monday Night Raw in Los Angeles. While there is no guarantee
    on what kind of appearance it is going to be, there is a chance that this
    will be his in person return rather than appearing on Firefly Fun House.
    It is still possible that this will be another Firefly Fun House segment.
    Wyatt has not wrestled since December 30 and has not wrestled on TV since
    the August 13 Monday Night Raw.

Things have gotten interesting for Wyatt as of late. Check out his latest insanity from the Fun House:

Opinion: I’m scared to see what is going to happen as soon as Wyatt comes

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)