• [WR] REVIEW: CRAB Wrestling Vice Effect: The Day After Tomorrows Supers

From WrestlingRumors.net@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 3 10:38:03 2019
    WrestlingRumors.net

///////////////////////////////////////////
    REVIEW: CRAB Wrestling Vice Effect: The Day After Tomorrows Superstars
    Today.

Posted: 03 Sep 2019 12:14 AM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/review-crab-wrestling-vice-effect-day-tomorrows-superstars-today/

Welcome to KB’s Old School (and New School) Reviews. I’ve been reviewing wrestling shows for over ten years now and have reviewed over 5,000 shows. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I’ll be posting a new review here on Wrestlingrumors.net, starting today. It could be anything from modern WWE
    to old school to indies to anything in between. Note that I rate using
    letters instead of stars and I don’t rate matches under three minutes as really, how good or bad can something that short be?
    Vice Effect

Date: June 8, 2019

Commentator: Jason Heat
    Odds are you haven’t heard of this one but a colleague of mine works for
    the company and asked me to take a look at it. Since I have an issue saying
    no to anyone (I really need to work on that.), here we are. This is from
    CRAB Wrestling (Championship Rassling And Beyond) and they might want to
    change the name. Let’s get to it.
    This show is available at Independentwrestling.TV, which is an indy
    wrestling streaming service. It costs to watch, but if you use the code UNCHARTED you can get 20 days free.
    As usual, I have no idea what any of this is going to be or who these people/stories are.
    We go straight to the graphic for the opening match with no intro video.
    There is a crowd there. Not a big one, but there are people in the building
    and that’s what matters.
    Jason Heat is on commentary with a host of different commentators moving in
    and out of the booth all night.
    Capital Vices vs. Ugly Ducklings
    That would be Sin/Money vs. Rob Killjoy/Lance Lude, with Coach Mikey. Sin
    and Money high five fans, which you don’t quite expect from people named
    SIN and Money. They’re wearing what seem to be bloody aprons so some
    violence would be expected here. Mikey is holding a sign that says QUACK
    and the Ducklings quack quite loudly. The Ducklings lead the fans in a
    QUACK chant with all the fans putting their hands in, though they wait for
    a kid in a duck mask for a nice touch. Hold on though as we have an issue
    with a lack of tag ropes.
    Rob works on Money’s wrist to start as we hear about Lude and Sin being a former team. More wristlocking sets up an armbar and Money gets tripped to
    the mat. Missed dropkicks give us a stalemate and the fans seem to applaud. Lude comes in off a blind tag for a double Regal Cutter on Money but it’s
    off to Sin for the reunion showdown. Lude kicks him in the ribs and the
    fans don’t like that for some reason.
    A leapfrog is blocked with a failed powerbomb attempt and Lude grabs a
    Black Widow. The Ducklings get smart and double team Sin down, setting up a series of splashes called Duck Duck Goose (I chuckled) for no count as the referee wants Lude out of the ring. That doesn’t happen though as Lude
    throws Killjoy at Money for a Stunner (Knuckleduck) into a standing
    shooting star. Money isn’t legal though so Sin throws the Ducks together
    for the eternally dumb DDT your partner spot.
    The Vices pick Lude up from the mat and throw him onto Mikey and Killjoy in
    a big crash. Back in and Sin’s splash gets two on Lude but something like a Stundog Millionaire allows the tag off to Killjoy. A springboard middle
    rope dropkick puts Sin on the floor and a springboard moonsault takes him
    down again. The back to back dives take the Vices down but they’re right
    back in with a Downward Spiral/guillotine legdrop combination.
    Lude makes the save so he gets crushed with an assisted running Liger Bomb
    out of the corner. Killjoy gets smacked in the face but comes right back
    with discus forearms to the front and back of Sin’s head. A monkey flip
    into a cannonball (Launchpad McQuack. I was expecting Duck Hunt.) crushes
    Money for the pin at 12:09.
    Rating: C. The idea worked well here, though it went on a bit too long with
    the back and forth stuff in the second half going on a minute or so longer
    than it needed to. The other issue I had was with the names. I’m not sure what was so sinful or money focused about the Vices and the Ducklings don’t do anything that makes them seem or look ugly. Maybe those things are
    explained better in promos but I didn’t get the idea as well here.
    That being said, the match was a good example of power vs. speed and the
    stuff from the announcers about Lude and Sin’s history together helped a
    lot. The Ducklings are a rather nice opening act match and could be some
    solid underdog challengers later. That crowd cheer at the beginning was a
    cool deal and works well in a small setting. It’s a good opener and the wrestling was completely acceptable, which is far from a guarantee in the indies.
    Post match the Vices call them back into the ring because this isn’t over. The Ducklings get back in the ring as Sin talks about how great they are (I think, as it’s a little hard to understand). We get some handshakes and everyone poses until the Ducklings and Mikey are left in the ring to get
    some cheers.
    Breaux Keller vs. Dame
    Keller’s Prime Time Pro Wrestling Title isn’t on the line (so they probably shouldn’t announce him as the “reigning, DEFENDING champion”). Dame seems rather divaish and enjoys getting his picture taken. Actually hang on again because he needs to do his own intro. He’s here to steal your boyfriends, girlfriends and the show. Ring announcer: “Yeah what he said.” Keller is rather high energy and has some size to him. An early waistlock takedown
    gets on Dame’s nerves and Keller rips off the skirt to annoy him even more.
    A bulldog onto the ropes sets up a running knee to Dame’s face and it’s time for a breather on the floor. Back in and Keller nails some Stinger Splashes in the corner, with the fans wanting one more. Since Dame is smart enough to listen to the chants, he rolls away so Keller can crash. A
    dropkick to the leg sends Keller face first into the buckle and a kick to
    the arm gives Dame two. The arm is fine enough that Keller can come back
    with chops in the corner so Dame cuts him off with a neckbreaker.
    Dame’s chinlock lasts as long as a chinlock is going to last so he switches to a triangle choke over the ropes. That gets the fans worried in a hurry
    but Keller superkicks him out of the air. Dame dropkicks him outside but
    stops to pose for his personal photographer. Keller slaps the photographer
    in the back of the head to tick Dame off. A dropkick takes Dame down and a running X Factor gets two.
    Back up and Dame’s springboard is countered into a Michinoku Driver for two more. Dame manages to sneak in a low blow though and a springboard Rear
    View knocks Keller silly (Apparently it’s rather hard. I don’t think I needed to know that.). The triangle choke goes on until Keller gets a foot
    on the rope. Dame goes up top so Keller pulls him back down with a super hurricanrana. The Gutter Butter (fireman’s carry gutbuster) finishes Dame
    at 11:34.
    Rating: C-. I’m not sure on this one. The characters were good and I bought their mannerisms and such, but it felt like they were shifting from
    character mode to wrestling mode several times throughout the match. There
    were moments that felt like the characters were just gone and it was a
    match between any two wrestlers. It also felt like they were just trading
    spots at times instead of building towards something. It’s not like it was
    a disaster or anything, but it felt like a match that needed some more
    focus.
    UPDATE!
    Dame quotes Bohemian Rhapsody and says he is real life and a fantasy. At
    the end of the day, he is still a star so nothing matters to him.
    Lady Frost vs. Genesis
    Frost has Victor Benjamin in her corner and Genesis is in a mask. We hear
    about Lady Frost’s thermodynamic powers, which I guess make her the reverse Kane. They trade rollups to start to no avail until Frost hits a
    clothesline. Some knees to the ribs have Genesis in trouble and a kick to
    the face makes it worse.
    A PerfectPlex gets two as the jokes are strong on commentary (Jason:
    “Genesis not ready to make an exodus just yet.”). Frost hits a chop to the stomach before getting a rather dainty two. Hold on though as it’s time to smile at Benjamin, allowing Genesis to have a breather on the floor.
    Benjamin adds a trip to Genesis (Fans: “SHE TRIPPED!”), allowing Frost to choke on the ropes.
    A front flip into a Cannonball connects, drawing snowballs from the crowd. Genesis wins a forearm off though and hits a running crotch to the face (commentary called it knees but I saw no knees making contact). Holy Death, which appears to be a hammerlock spinebuster, is countered with a stomp to
    the foot and a running flip neckbreaker (Icebreaker) finishes Genesis at
    7:16.
    Rating: C-. I was surprised by how well this went as commentary mentioned
    that both women only had about a year of training. It was smart to keep
    this one short but the women certainly didn’t embarrass themselves. Genesis has some size to her and they played into that a bit along with Benjamin on
    the floor, though neither played into the finish.
    Dezmon King sounds nervous about facing Bobby Shields but insists he’s
    ready.
    Dezmon King vs. Bobby Shields
    Shields is called the Body and billed as “coming straight from the gym”. King on the other hand is from Space Station 27 (they have great pulled
    pork). Commentary talks about King being trained here before being sent on excursion to Tattooine after a trip to Krypton didn’t go well. Shields
    stalls for a long time to start and we get our first significant contact, a chop to Shields, about two minutes in. That means more stalling but this
    time King follows him out and chops away on the floor.
    Back in and Shields goes head first into the buckle, setting up the
    cartwheel into a basement dropkick, ala Jay Lethal. Shields gets ticked off
    but gets dropkicked in the side of the head to cool him back down. A quick reversal lets Shields throw him outside and you can see the annoyance on Shields’ face. Back in and some jumping knee drops get two on King as the aggression is starting to pay off.
    The chinlock lasts all of a few seconds so Shields pulls him down by the
    head. Shields’ jumping knee to the face and a hard clothesline get two. Another running crotch shot to the face in the corner (the knees were more together this time) gets two on King and a backdrop sends him outside in a nasty crash. Shields isn’t done as he slams King on the floor and throws a bunch of chairs on top of him.
    That’s good for a nine and King is back with a space (spine) buster (Jason: “It’s out of this world!”) for a breather. A delayed gutwrench powerbomb gives King two but Shields is right back up with a boot to the head. That
    and a Lionsault get two more but this time it’s King right back with a spinning Rock Bottom. The referee gets bumped and grabs her ankle though, allowing Shields to hit a superkick. The Gory Bomb finishes King at 15:06. Rating: C. Not bad at all here as Shields looked like a fairly seasoned
    veteran and King looked like someone with a lot of natural talent.
    Commentators suggested that he hadn’t wrestled long so some more experience will help him out a good bit. I liked the alien idea but King didn’t really do anything that would make it seem to apply to him. For the top positive,
    the match flew by and certainly didn’t feel fifteen minutes.
    Team Prime Time Wrestling is ready to face Team CRAB. The manager (Mr.
    Gator) promises to end the war that CRAB started and one of the wrestlers
    talks about attacking CRAB from within.
    Team CRAB vs. Team Prime Time
    CRAB: Mack Buckler, Mikey Banker, Christian James, Ivan Ali
    Prime Time: Derron The Artiste, Eel O’Neal, John Kermon, O’Shay Edwards I’ve seen Edwards before as he had some nice performances over Wrestlemania weekend. Buckler and Banker are the CRAB Tag Team Champions. Edwards and
    Banker start things off with Banker running his mouth a lot. They take
    turns taking each other down and Banker hits the gyrations. A missed charge lets Edwards hit an Oklahoma Stampede to take over though and since Banker
    is done, Edwards drags him over to the corner.
    Buckler tags himself in for a clothesline off with Buckler actually winning things. O’Neal comes in and commentary is right there to explain about
    Banker and Buckler beating him up in front of his girlfriend. That
    explanation took five seconds and tells you why he’s ticked off. Good job there. Ali comes in and gets headscissored, only to come right back with a
    heck of a clothesline for two.
    We get a somewhat awkward exchange in the corner that looked to be
    mistimed, allowing Ali to knock all of the Prime Time guys off the apron.
    It takes a bit longer with Edwards but Ali charges into him by mistake.
    James and Kermon come in with the latter picking up the pace but hitting Edwards by mistake. Banker comes in and gets kicked in the back for two, allowing Derron to come in and strike away.
    Derron’s charge hits Edwards AGAIN (third time in a row he’s been knocked down by his partners), allowing Banker to nail a Downward Spiral. Edwards
    is ticked off though and comes in for some rolling German suplexes to
    Banker. Buckler makes the save with a Sky High so Derron hits him with a
    heck of a clothesline. It’s back to O’Neal with the Baltimore crab as everything breaks down. Derron unloads on Banker in the corner but gets
    caught in a bad looking spinning full nelson slam.
    Edwards is back up and decks O’Neal before walking away from Derron’s tag attempt. He flips Gator off and walks out (with Gator following him),
    making himself look like a star and leaving this as a handicap match.
    Derron is the only Prime Time guy left standing and the beatdown is on with O’Neal and Kermon watching from the floor. Kermon teases getting back in
    and is dropped with a single kick. Ali hits a belly to back faceplant and
    James steals the pin at 11:58.
    Rating: C+. I liked this one better than most of the other matches on the
    show, which is rather surprising as the gimmicks were toned down here and
    it was a lot of guys in tights. However, they made the story clear and the commentary was right there to explain what was going on, making it a well
    told story. Edwards looked like the biggest star in the whole match and
    that seems to be by design. Good story here with a lot of little things
    adding up.
    Post match the rest of the team isn’t happy at James but Banker grabs a
    rear naked choke on Derron. Buckler says they showed who they are tonight
    but James wants credit for the win. James didn’t stick to the plan but says he won by himself. He isn’t representing CRAB anymore because he’s now part of New South Pro Wrestling, which will be here to face CRAB on August 3.
    The brawl is on and they fight to the back.
    Hang on though as here are Gator, O’Neal and Kermon. Gator will address Edwards at a later date, but for now he wants to talk about Derron. He just couldn’t get the job done so he is FIRED, which makes commentary happy because Derron jumped from CRAB to Prime Time. O’Neal and Kermon carry him out.
    CRAB Title: Logan Easton LaRoux vs. Isaiah Frazier
    Frazier is defending and comes out with two belts. Logan (best known as
    Race Jaxson in Chikara) seems to be a rich guy, who takes the mic from the announcer to do his own entrance. Feeling out process to start with Frazier flipping out of a wristlock, leaving Logan to flip the crowd off. The fans
    are split as Frazier takes him down into a front facelock and some rollups
    give Frazier two.
    Logan chills in the corner and offers a handshake, but Frazier blocks a surprise cutter attempt. That’s enough for Logan to bail to the floor for a breather, but the distraction brings Frazier outside for a chase. Logan is
    fine enough to hit a dropkick and slingshot dive to the floor, meaning it’s time for some posing. Back in and a jumping enziguri cuts Frazier off and
    they slug it out on the floor as I want that woman’s Scooby Doo shirt.
    Logan suplexes him onto the apron and it’s time for the chinlock. Frazier actually reverses into one of his own, which isn’t something you see too often. That’s broken up as well and Logan’s middle rope dropkick gets two. Choking in the corner ensues and the referee shoves Logan away off the
    break. A backsplash crushes Frazier as commentary argues about how Logan
    can have tricks up his sleeves when he has no sleeves. Frazier fights out
    of the corner until a double crossbody puts them both down.
    It’s Frazier up first with a Blue Thunder Bomb for two and Logan bails to
    the floor to avoid a running knee. That’s fine with Frazier, who hits a big corkscrew dive. Logan manages to steal a beer but it gets spat out off a
    right hand to the face. They fight into the crowd where Frazier even lets a
    fan (I’m sure) get in a chop.
    A kid gets to punch Logan in the chest but he’s right back with a jumping
    DDT as they go back inside. Isaiah slips off of Logan in a bit of a botch
    but Logan is right there with a brainbuster for two. Frazier smashes him
    with a running knee but one of Logan’s lackeys breaks up the cover. Commentator Josh Fuller runs in with a belt shot to give Logan the pin and
    the title at 16:36.
    Rating: B-. This felt like a main event match with an angle at the end to
    set up the big title match. Logan felt like the rich guy he was supposed to
    be and came off as a snobbish heel. Frazier didn’t seem to have much of a character but he was easy to get behind and had some athleticism going for
    him. It was the best match of the night and both guys felt more important
    than the rest of the show, which should be the case for the title match.
    Fuller says he and Logan don’t care about Frazier’s story because there is only one champion of the 1% to end the show.
    Overall Rating: C+. I was rather pleasantly surprised by this show. There’s nothing great or must see, but you get two hours of completely watchable matches from a lot of people you’ve probably never seen before. Nothing is close to terrible or even bad really and that alone is going to keep it as
    a positive show.
    The other thing I liked here was the amount of characters that this show
    had. I was worried about seeing a lot of guys in board shorts and t-shirt
    with the same generic/non-existent gimmick that you seem to see at dozens
    of indy shows. What we had here instead was one gimmick after another and
    they stood out from each other for the most part. The eight man tag didn’t have them, but that’s fine for one match out of six. It was a very nice surprise and made the show roughly 285% easier to watch.
    Overall, this show wasn’t too long, had some perfectly watchable wrestling and felt like a fun night. It’s nothing that came off as great and there
    are things they need to fix, but all things considered, this was a very fun show and something I’d check out again in the future. Considering what
    messes you can get with indy companies trying to be WWE on a micro budget,
    it was cool to see a company just doing their own thing without being ridiculous or going too far. This was to the point and worked well, which
    is a lot better than going insane and making a mess of things. Rather good
    show here and worth checking out.

Thomas Hall has been a wrestling fan for over thirty years and has seen
    over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since
    2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his- Amazon author page with 30
    wrestling books. His latest book is KB’s Complete 2004 Monday Night Raw Reviews.

Get the latest and greatest in professional wrestling news by signing up
    for our daily email newsletter. Just look below for GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES
    to sign up. We are proud to offer our popular Wrestling Rumors app and encourage you to download it for an optimized user experience. It is
    available for Android and also on iOS. Thank you for reading!

The post REVIEW: CRAB Wrestling Vice Effect: The Day After Tomorrows
    Superstars Today. appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

The Talking Can Continue. Major Update On Maxwell Jacob Friedmans Future.

Posted: 03 Sep 2019 12:01 AM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/talking-can-continue-major-update-maxwell-jacob-friedmans-future/

He’s worth keeping. AEW has burst onto the wrestling scene like few other wrestling companies ever have in history. They only started earlier this
    year and yet they are already the second biggest wrestling promotion in the United States. However, one consequence to their rise that has gone
    unnoticed so far is the impact they will have on independent wrestling. It turns out that it might not be so bad though.

Major League Wrestling CEO Court Bauer recently spoke with Wrestlinginc.com
    and discussed the idea of wrestlers being forced out of their independent contracts as soon as the AEW TNT show debuted. This includes Maxwell Jacob Friedman, who has worked for Major League Wrestling since the beginning of their television series. There is no word on when Friedman’s contract with Major League Wrestling expires.

This man is a treasure. Check out Friedman’s work in Major League
    Wrestling:
    [This post contains video, click to play]

Opinion: That’s a good thing to know for the company’s future, along with the futures of various other companies. AEW just making a lot of their
    talent disappear almost overnight would be a near disaster for most of them
    and Friedman is a big deal in Major League Wrestling. Hopefully he can
    appear on both shows for a long time to come as he is quite the gem no
    matter where he is.

Do you think Friedman will stay with Major League Wrestling? How well can
    he do in AEW? Let us know in the comments below.

over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since 2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his- Amazon author page with 30
    wrestling books. His latest book is KB’s Complete 2004 Monday Night Raw Reviews.

to sign up. We are proud to offer our popular Wrestling Rumors app and encourage you to download it for an optimized user experience. It is

The post The Talking Can Continue. Major Update On Maxwell Jacob Friedmans Future. appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

RUMOR: It Happens Everywhere. A Backstage Fight Took Place At AEW All Out
    And We May Know Why.

Posted: 02 Sep 2019 11:56 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/rumor-happens-everywhere-backstage-fight-took-place-aew-may-know/

Shouldn’t that be happening in front of the cameras? There are a lot of people on the AEW roster. Some of them are names that the masses are going
    to have heard of while others are names that might not have been around
    very often. They also come from all over the world with a wide variety available for the fans to see. Sometimes things don’t go well backstage though and that was the case at All Out.

According to Casey Michael of Squared Circle Sirens, there was a backstage fight between Bea Priestly and Sadie Gibbs at All Out. While not
    confirmed, it seems that the incident is a result of Priestly no selling a gorilla press from Gibbs. It seems to be an issue for Gibbs, who posted a video of the no sell to her Instagram page. There is no word on any
    backstage heat against either of them for the fight.

Also, Sadie is a real one for swinging on Bea backstage last night. Put the title on her PLEASE.

- Casey Michael (@ifyouseekcasey) September 1, 2019

This doesn’t look great. Check out what might have set Gibbs off:

Opinion: This isn’t the biggest problem in the world as it is something
    that happens in almost every wrestling promotion from time to time.
    Sometimes these wrestlers are just going to have emotions spill over and it isn’t like anyone got seriously hurt. It’s the kind of thing that just happens and we move on, though hopefully they can work together in the
    future.

Will this be a continuing issue? Is it something that will be a problem
    later on? Let us know in the comments below.

over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since 2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his- Amazon author page with 30

The post RUMOR: It Happens Everywhere. A Backstage Fight Took Place At AEW
    All Out And We May Know Why. appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

(WATCH): Answers And Humor. The Latest Firefly Fun House Mocks Vince
    McMahon And Addresses Big Bray Wyatt Rumor.

Posted: 02 Sep 2019 11:53 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/watch-answers-humor-latest-firefly-fun-house-mocks-vince-mcmahon-addresses-big-bray-wyatt-rumor/

Answer questions and make jokes. There are very few more interesting characters in WWE at the moment than Bray Wyatt and the Fiend. The
    combination of two characters in one person is rare enough but to have it
    be well done is even more impressive. That’s what Wyatt has managed to do and he gets to do just that on the Firefly Fun House. Wyatt was back again this week.

During this week’s Monday Night Raw, Wyatt presented another episode of the Firefly Fun House, this time including his evil Vince McMahon puppet. The McMahon puppet was ready to fire Wyatt over challenging for a Universal
    Title shot at Hell in a Cell but Wyatt fed McMahon some of the money that
    he had been making, which calmed McMahon down. This suggests that the
    recent advertisements of Wyatt receiving a title shot at the event are accurate.

So we’ll see him in…..yeah. Check out this week’s Firefly Fun House: [This post contains video, click to play]

Opinion: There is something to be said about the commentary these things
    offer, with something like the McMahon and money comment being the kind of
    jab that you would not expect to be made on WWE TV. The vignettes have
    done very well and we already seem to have the next title match set up for October. That’s quite a good use of about three minutes, which tends to be the case with Firefly Fun House episodes.

Do you like the idea of Wyatt getting a title shot? Will he win the
    title? Let us know in the comments below.

The post (WATCH): Answers And Humor. The Latest Firefly Fun House Mocks
    Vince McMahon And Addresses Big Bray Wyatt Rumor. appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

Across The Bow. Adam Page Takes An Odd Shot At Triple H.

Posted: 02 Sep 2019 11:49 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/across-bow-adam-page-takes-odd-shot-triple-h/

I guess that counts as a shot fired. This past weekend, WWE presented Takeover: Cardiff as part of its NXT UK brand. Later in the day, AEW
    offered All Out, their fourth ever show and second major pay per view. It
    is no secret that the two companies are in competition with each other, but
    one of the top AEW stars has made a bit of a joke about one of the most important people in WWE.

The main event of All Out featured Adam Page vs. Chris Jericho for the inaugural AEW World Title. Page, best known as a cowboy, rode a horse to
    the ring for a special entrance. During the latest episode of Being The
    Elite, which was filmed backstage at All Out, Page officially named the
    horse Hunter Horse Helmsley, a play on the full name of Triple H, which is short for Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

There is a lot of good stuff in this one. Check out the latest episode of Being The Elite:

Opinion: I mean, I guess it’s better than hitting the throne with a sledgehammer again. AEW is still a brand new company and is going head to
    toe with the most powerful wrestling company in the world. They certainly
    have some momentum at the moment but do you really want to poke at the
    other company so early? It isn’t even that funny of a joke, so was it
    really the best idea?

Do you like the horse name? Should AEW take shots at WWE? Let us know in
    the comments below.

The post Across The Bow. Adam Page Takes An Odd Shot At Triple H. appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

(WATCH): I Didnt See That Coming. Big Surprise Heel Turn Takes Place At
    The End Of Monday Night Raw.

Posted: 02 Sep 2019 09:53 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/watch-didnt-see-coming-big-surprise-heel-turn-takes-place-end-monday-night-raw/

I never thought I would see the Monday. There are some wrestlers that you
    can never imagine changing. They might be so established in one way that
    the idea of a change is just out of the realm of possibility. That’s the kind of thing that can help or hurt a wrestler depending on how you look at
    it, but one of the most established characters in WWE has made a big change.

The main event of this week’s Monday Night Raw saw Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley team up to face the Women’s Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross. Sasha Banks
    attacked Lynch to end the match, but after it was over, Bayley turned on
    Lynch, attacking her with a chair to end the show in a heel turn. This
    will be Bayley’s first time as a heel in WWE. She is scheduled to defend
    her title against Charlotte at Clash Of Champions.

Well what else could it be? Check out the attack on Lynch as well as the

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)