• [WR] Main Event Results - May 30, 2019 (1/2)

From WrestlingRumors.net@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 3 10:57:39 2019
    WrestlingRumors.net

///////////////////////////////////////////
    Main Event Results - May 30, 2019

Posted: 02 Jun 2019 09:12 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/main-event-results-may-30-2019/

Main Event

Date: May 30, 2019

Commentators: Renee Young, Byron Saxton

It’s back to the recap show and as usual, that could mean a little bit of anything. Main Event has become one of the more interesting shows around, though not for the good reasons. What makes this show so interesting is
    seeing how much of a mess they can turn a simple recap show into, which doesn’t bode well for this week. Let’s get to it.

Opening sequence.
    Cedric Alexander vs. EC3

EC3 wastes no time in chopping away in the corner. Cedric kicks him in the
    face and heads to the apron but a springboard is broken up. A whip into the corner sets up a flipping neckbreaker for two on Cedric and we hit the chinlock.

Cedric fights up and gets two off a sunset flip before a double clothesline gives us a double knockdown. Some right hands and an elbow to the face have
    EC3 in more trouble but the springboard Downward Spiral is blocked. EC3’s forward DDT gets two and he crotches Cedric on top. The top rope superplex
    gets two….and Cedric flips out of a belly to back suplex, setting up the Lumbar Check for the pin at 5:51.

Result: Cedric Alexander b. EC3 Lumbar Check (5:51)

From Raw.

Here are Lesnar and Heyman again because the announcement didn’t come earlier. There’s a referee out there this time too because Heyman says it’s time to make his announcement. Before that can go anywhere, here’s Rollins
    to cut him off. Rollins says the title is his life as Lesnar laughs about
    the briefcase. Lesnar makes a mockery out of the title because he’s a joke. Seth stomped Lesnar at Wrestlemania and he can do it again right now.

This is Lesnar’s chance so Seth implores him to cash it in. Heyman reads
    the contract to the referee but Lesnar covers the mic after hearing that he
    has a year. Brock: “I GOT A YEAR???” And he slaps Heyman with the contract. Heyman: “DIDN’T YOU KNOW?” Lesnar: “NO!” Lesnar actually takes the mic and
    says screw Rollins before walking away.

Maybe he should learn the rules:

[This post contains video, click to play]
    From Raw.
    The Miz vs. Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Baron Corbin

Elimination rules and the winner gets Rollins at Super ShowDown. It’s a
    brawl to start with Lashley and Strowman quickly clearing the ring to set
    up their big staredown. Lashley leapfrogs him but gets caught by the
    throat. That’s powered away but Strowman gets the grip back on his throat, only to have Corbin make the save. Miz comes back in and kicks Lashley and Corbin down, only to miss the big one of course.

Corbin belly to back suplexes Miz for two but a superplex attempt is broken
    up. Naturally that sets up the Tower of Doom with Strowman powerbombing everyone down and getting a bunch of two counts. Everyone heads outside
    with Lashley breaking up Strowman’s running shoulder around the ring. Strowman gets suplexed onto the ramp and we take a break. Back with all
    four still in and Miz getting double teamed this time around. Lashley
    chokes on the rope but Miz fights back, only to get caught in Deep Six for
    two.

Strowman is back in and hits the running splashes to Corbin and Lashley and it’s time to go outside. Lashley dives onto Strowman to take him out and
    they fight into the crowd. Corbin comes back in but gets sunset flipped to
    give Miz two. Miz fires off the kicks but charges into the End of Days for
    the pin at 16:14….which gives Corbin the win and the title shot because Strowman and Lashley were eliminated when they went into the crowd?

Result: Baron Corbin b. The Miz, Bobby Lashley and Braun Strowman End of
    Days to Miz (16:14)

Its a night of not knowing the rules:

We see Dolph Ziggler laying out Kofi Kingston on Smackdown and his post beatdown promo.

It’s time for the Firefly Fun House with Bray holding up a paper plate
    mask. He finds it hard to be brave sometimes but when he hides behind the
    mask, everything is ok. Abby asks why Bray is a sicko but Bray insists that it’s not true. Is Bray a doctor now? A light bulb literally goes off about his head and Bray is now in a doctor’s outfit so he can diagnose Abby as a bully. Abby doesn’t want to be stuck in this limbo anymore….so Bray breaks out a limbo pole and spider walks underneath it while saying his
    catchphrase.

And now it has a name:
    Zack Ryder/Curt Hawkins vs. Luke Gallows/Karl Anderson

Non-title. Ryder and Anderson start things off with Karl being taken into
    the corner so Ryder can hit a running knee to the chest. Hawkins comes in
    for and gets caught in the corner as the champs are in trouble. Gallows
    adds some headbutts and we take a break with Ryder making the comeback as
    we seemed to have missed a good bit of the match.

The middle rope dropkick allows the hot tag to Hawkins for some middle rope dropkicks. The Michinoku Driver gets two on Anderson, who comes right back
    with a side slam for two of his own. Ryder is back in though, allowing
    Hawkins to hit an enziguri on Anderson. A Samoan drop/middle rope flipping neckbreaker finishes Anderson at 6:51.

Result: Zack Ryder/Curt Hawkins b. Luke Gallows/Karl Anderson Samoan drop/middle rope flipping neckbreaker combination to Anderson (6:51)

Video on Randy Orton vs. HHH.
    Roman Reigns/R-Truth vs. Elias/Drew McIntyre

Truth is banged up and the 24/7 Rules are suspended. Hang on as Elias,
    McIntyre and Shane jump Truth during his entrance. Reigns helps beat up
    Elias and McIntyre as Shane gets stared up the ramp. The bell rings and
    Shane offers a distraction so Elias can hammer away on Reigns in the
    corner. The neck crank has Reigns in early trouble until a Samoan drop
    breaks things up. Truth actually comes in so it’s a Glasgow Kiss to cut him off in a hurry. Drew whips him into the barricade and we take a break.

Back with Truth still in trouble as Elias and McIntyre take turns beating
    on him. Truth manages to send Drew outside though and the diving tag brings
    in Reigns for a nice reaction. The corner clotheslines and a big boot drop Elias as everything breaks down. The apron boot hits Elias but Reigns has
    to punch Shane in the face. Drew misses the Claymore on the distracted
    Reigns and it’s a spear to finish Elias at 10:44.

Result: Roman Reigns/R-Truth b. Elias/Drew McIntyre Spear to Elias (10:44)

Post match Reigns has an idea and spears Elias again so Truth can win the
    title back.

Heres what the title means:

Thomas Hall has been a wrestling fan for over thirty years and has seen
    over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since
    2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his Amazon author page with 28
    wrestling books. His latest book is the History Of In Your House.

Get the latest and greatest in professional wrestling news by signing up
    for our daily email newsletter. Just look below for GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES
    to sign up. We are proud to offer our popular Wrestling Rumors app and encourage you to download it for an optimized user experience. It is
    available for Android and also on iOS. Thank you for reading!

The post Main Event Results May 30, 2019 appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

LISTEN: Jon Moxley Reveals Frustrations with WWE, Why He Refused an
    Anti-Roman Reigns Promo

Posted: 02 Jun 2019 08:57 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tomclark/listen-jon-moxley-reveals-frustrations-wwe-refused-anti-roman-reigns-promo/

Jon Moxley made his AEW debut at the company’s Double or Nothing event on Saturday, May 25. The man formerly known as Dean Ambrose in WWE is now an
    AEW contracted pro wrestler and in his words, “we’re going to war.”

Wrestling fans are excited about all of this and with good reason. For the first time since the death of WCW in 2000, Vince McMahon’s company has a legitimate big money rival in the United States. Impact Wrestling has made noise in the past and Ring of Honor is still going strong of course. But no
    one is spending the kind of money on a promotion outside of WWE like AEW’s Tony Kahn.

But Moxley has much more to say in addition to his declaration of war on
    WWE. Jon appeared on Chris Jericho’s Talk is Jericho podcast and the former world champion aired his grievances with WWE.

Those grievances include his frustrations with WWE creative, which he constantly fought against over the past several years. This is nothing new
    for many longtime fans, who have become very familiar with this sort of
    story. Indeed, much of what Jon had to say was previously said by CM Punk
    upon his exit from WWE in 2014. 

Check out Jerichos interview with Moxley!

HOT NEWS! The @JonMoxley interview is now the HIGHEST RATED EPISODE of @TalkIsJericho in history.and it only took 10 HOURS! Listen NOW at https://t.co/WkU0xQrve8

- Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) May 30, 2019

Much like Moxley, Punk also found himself hitting a wall in terms of what
    he was being allowed to do. The Second City Saint was convinced that he was
    the best judge of what should come out of his mouth during a promo. Punk didn’t want to be spoon-fed any lines of any kind and the same was true for Jon.

Rumors of Moxley’s frustration have been swirling for months and now that he’s confirmed them, the question is what happened? Why does WWE continue
    to ignore the experienced talent that know how to get over? Is the notion
    of full control so important to Vince McMahon that he’s willing to deny the contributions of the men and women that he pays to perform?

Despite the reasons behind it, the fact is that Jon Moxley regularly had to
    put up a fight when it came to his character and what his character would
    say. His words and actions were typically not of his own choice and instead were dictated to him by WWE creative. Mox was not happy with what he was
    being given and everyone in creative evidently knew about it.

“Michael Hayes come up to me—‘how you doing, Dean? I heard you’re not real
    excited about your promo.’ I was like, no. I’ve been talking about this for months! Why am I always doing this goofy crap? This has been me and Vince butting heads on this since February!”

Reliveif you canone of the silly Dean Ambrose promos during his heel run in WWE!

The promo in question was one of many that Jon cut as Dean Ambrose
    following his heel turn on Seth Rollins. The turn came from out of nowhere
    and had the potential to take Ambrose to the top of WWE. But thanks to bad booking and one silly promo after another, the heel turn hit a wall. Fans didn’t buy it and neither did Moxley.

Jon referred to this period of his WWE career as “Carrot Top prop comedy,” which many of his fans surely agree with. The Lunatic Fringe became a caricature and as a result, was one of the most ineffective characters on
    the roster. But the silliness and goofy promos took a backseat to WWE’s insistence that Jon constantly reference Roman Reigns’ battle with leukemia. 

Every time these references took place, the audience understandably
    recoiled. Why was Vince McMahon so hellbent on sensationalizing Roman’s cancer? More importantly, why was Moxley being used as the means to convey
    that sensationalism? It was something that the former Dean Ambrose took
    serious issue with. In fact, he actually refused to do it on one occasion
    and according to him, the line was so bad that it could have been a career killer for him.

“This promo also had a line regarding my actual friend who’s going through actual leukemia, that Vince wanted me to say, that he tried to talk me into saying. This is where I absolutely drew the line. I was like, absolutely
    not. He tried to talk me into it a little bit and I was like absolutely
    not. He’s like ‘if you feel uncomfortable, that’s fine.’ That’s when I
    finally had to put my foot down. It is the worst line. I’m not going to say it on air…that’s how bad it was. Like, somebody would’ve had to get fired.
    Maybe me. They would’ve lost sponsors,”

Check out Juice Robinsons comments about his June 5 match with Moxley! 

The good news is that Moxley is now free from WWE and he has a new life in
    AEW. The bad news is that he had much more to say about his time in Vince’s company and the majority of it is extremely negative. But Jon is merely
    telling his story and it’s a story that every Dean Ambrose fan wanted to
    hear from the moment that his departure from WWE was first announced.

But the future is indeed bright for Jon Moxley, who is now bringing a major amount of spotlight to AEW. However, he’s not stopping there. Moxley is
    also headed to New Japan Pro Wrestling, where he will compete for the IWGP United States Championship on Wednesday, June 5. Moxley will face current
    champ Juice Robinson at Ryogoku Sumo Hall. 

Moxley’s AEW contract, much like those of many other All Elite stars, gives him the freedom to work for other companies. Considering the stranglehold
    that WWE has had on his career over the past eight years, it’s definitely a freedom that he’s been anticipating. 

“I can do anything. There’s a bunch of bucket list stuff that I’m gonna do
    by the end of the year that is gonna be cool, that’s gonna be challenging. I’m going to put myself in uncomfortable, unfamiliar, situations and try to just rise to the occasion.
    I cannot wait to get started, I’m chomping at the bit!”

This is the Dean Ambrose that WWE fans wanted and it’s the Jon Moxley that fans deserve. He has a new opportunity to restart his career and he is certainly taking full advantage of it. The Lunatic Fringe is gone, but Mox
    is only just getting started.

Tom Clark can regularly be seen on Wrestling Rumors. His podcast, Tom
    Clark’s Main Event, is available on iTunes,YouTube, iHeart Radio, boinkstudios.com and live every Friday at 12pm EST on Wrestling Rumors
    Facebook Live

The post LISTEN: Jon Moxley Reveals Frustrations with WWE, Why He Refused
    an Anti-Roman Reigns Promo appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

Ring Of Honor TV Results - May 29, 2019

Posted: 02 Jun 2019 06:18 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/ring-honor-tv-results-may-29-2019/

Ring of Honor

Date: May 29, 2019

Commentators: Ian Riccaboni, Colt Cabana

We’re coming off last week’s pretty awesome 400th episode but their regular shows still need some work. A new taping cycle might help but more than
    that, it might be nice if we had something built up to the pay per view
    that is taking place later this month. That’s never stopped ROH before
    though and I can’t imagine it will be any different here either.  Lets get to it.

Opening sequence.
    Karl Fredericks vs. Flip Gordon

Fredericks is from the New Japan Los Angeles dojo. Gordon gets taken to the
    mat early on and goes after Flip’s arm until an escape gives us a standoff. They trade headlocks until a hard shoulder puts Flip down. Flip’s hand walk into a headscissors sends Fredericks outside as we take a break. Back with
    the springboard tornado DDT being countered into a spinebuster from
    Fredericks as he starts in on the spine.

They strike it out with Fredericks getting the better of things and
    dropkicking Gordon down. Gordon heads to the apron this time for a kick to
    the head, followed by the springboard missile dropkick to get things more
    at his speed. A slingshot neckbreaker sets up the STF to make Fredericks
    tap at 7:04.

Result: Flip Gordon b. Karl Fredericks STF (7:04)

Video on War Of The Worlds with Matt Taven retaining the World Title over
    PCO and Shane Taylor winning the TV Title in a four way match.

Video on Kenny King winning the Honor Rumble, faking blindness, revealing
    the fake blindness two weeks later, and attacking Jay Lethal.

Here’s Jeff Cobb for a chat. Things haven’t been great for him lately but Shane Taylor didn’t beat him to win the title. Cobb isn’t out here to ask for his rematch though, because he wants Matt Taven and the World Title.
    Cue Taven to call Cobb an adorable Hawaiian Buddha. Why should Taven be
    worried about Cobb winning this title when Cobb couldn’t hold his old
    title? The title match is teased but Taven uses the old “not tonight”. He does throw Cobb the mic though.

Kenny King says he was blinded and he used the chance to study Jay Lethal.
    Now it’s going to be a best of three series with Lethal and they should
    bust out the brooms for the sweep.

Lethal knows what King is up to because he’s going to have something up his sleeve. Match #1 is going to be the same as the other two: Lethal wins.

Video on the Briscoes vs. the Guerrillas of Destiny with the Guerrillas retaining the Tag Team Titles.

Here’s Silas Young with a rather skinny man for an exhibition. Silas introduces the other man as Baxter Bellafonte and says this is going to be
    a catch as catch can demonstration. Young shows some arm holds and
    demonstrates various cheating tactics, though he does let go before a five count. He adds a low blow, which would ALWAYS be a disqualification.
    Kenny King vs. Jay Lethal

First of a best of three match series and King has an unnamed woman in his corner. We get a handshake to start and they take their time early on. King gets a fireman’s carry into a rollup for two and the fans seem fairly appreciative. Lethal is right back up so King bails to the floor for a
    breather and a break.

Back with King reversing the cartwheel hiptoss into a failed Crossface
    attempt for another standoff. They start slugging it out until Lethal’s signature dropkick is blocked. That’s fine with Jay, who knocks King to the floor anyway. The suicide dive is blocked as they have a firm story going
    here. Back in and we hit the chinlock, followed by a camel clutch. The rope gets Lethal out of trouble and we take a second break.

We come back again with King missing a splash and getting punched in his
    face for a penalty. King hits a springboard dropkick and teases his own
    suicide dive. That’s just a ruse though and the fans aren’t pleased by not getting what they wanted. That’s how you act like a heel people. King
    follows him out but gets dropped on his head so Lethal can take over back inside.

Now the springboard dropkick connects and Lethal hits the springboard
    dropkick for a bonus. Hail To The King gets two and the Lethal Injection is countered into a Blue Thunder Bomb to give King the same. Lethal is right
    back with some Lethal Injection attempts but the referee nearly gets
    bumped, allowing King to get in a low blow. King hits his own Lethal
    Injection for the pin at 15:52.

Result: Kenny King b. Jay Lethal Lethal Injection (15:52)

over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since
    2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his Amazon author page with 28

to sign up. We are proud to offer our popular Wrestling Rumors app and encourage you to download it for an optimized user experience. It is

The post Ring Of Honor TV Results May 29, 2019 appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

(WATCH): Finn Balor Confirms Relationship With Non-Wrestling Sportscaster

Posted: 02 Jun 2019 04:32 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/watch-finn-balor-confirms-relationship-non-wrestling-sportscaster/

So that’s what’s going on. Relationship in wrestling are a complicated situation as you never know how things are going to go. Wrestlers are on
    the road all the time, meaning they are away from their significant others
    far more often than people in traditional relationships. A lot of
    wrestlers try to date fellow wrestlers, but one prominent name is trying
    their hand at a non-wrestling relationship.

At yesterday’s UEFA Champions League final, Finn Balor was interviewed by
    FOX Sports correspondent Veronica Rodriguez about who he thought would win
    the match. Balor was wearing a Tottenham jersey and gave one to Rodriguez, before asking Rodriguez if it was true that the two of them were dating. Rodriguez confirmed that the two were and that it had been the case for a
    long time now.

This is quite the awkward interview. Check out Balor turning the tables on Rodriguez:

Opinion: That was quite the announcement and something that you’re not
    going to see every day. The two of them seem happy together and hopefully
    that is the case. It’s hard enough to figure out how a regular
    relationship should work so having a wrestler involved in one is rather complicated. Either way, I hope the two of them are happy together and
    that seems to be the case.

What should be next for Balor? What is your favorite wrestling couple?
    Let us know in the comments below.

over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since 2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his Amazon author page with 28

The post (WATCH): Finn Balor Confirms Relationship With Non-Wrestling Sportscaster appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

(VIDEO): WWE Title Change Takes Place In An Out Of The Way Place.

Posted: 02 Jun 2019 04:27 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/video-wwe-title-change-takes-place-way-place/

They did say anywhere. Last month, WWE introduced the 24/7 Title, which
    was basically a modern version of the Hardcore Title. The idea is rather simple: the title can be defended anywhere and anytime, which can make for
    some rather interesting situations. So far R-Truth has dominated the
    title’s history, despite having a large group of challengers chasing him.
    One of them caught up to him on Sunday.

WWE has posted a video to their Twitter page of 24/7 Champion R-Truth and Carmella at a golf course. R-Truth was talking about how he needed some relaxation after everything that he had been dealing with since becoming champion when Jinder Mahal jumped him from behind. Mahal, in wrestling
    gear, rolled R-Truth up to win the title, only to be rolled up again to
    give R-Truth the title back seconds later. R-Truth then rode away on the
    back of the golf cart.

You knew something like this was coming. Check out the pair of title
    change:

Opinion: So this whole this is going to be an R-Truth title, at least for
    the time being right? It’s not like anyone else has held the title for
    more than a few minutes otherwise. While R-Truth is funny with the title,
    this is going to lose some of its charm in a hurry. It also doesn’t help that there are so many people who could use some kind of push but R-Truth
    is the only one benefiting at the moment.

What do you think of the championship? How long can it last? Let us know
    in the comments below.

over 50,000 wrestling matches. He has also been a wrestling reviewer since 2009 with over 5,000 full shows covered. You can find his work at kbwrestlingreviews.com, or check out his Amazon author page with 28

The post (VIDEO): WWE Title Change Takes Place In An Out Of The Way Place. appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

How Bad Is It? Injury Update After A Saturday Night Scare.

Posted: 02 Jun 2019 03:35 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/bad-injury-update-saturday-night-scare/

That’s a relief. You never know when you might get hurt in wrestling and that can be the case at any given time. Anything from a pay per view main event to the opening match of a house show offers the same chances of
    someone getting injured and being put on the shelf for any length of time. There was a scare of such a situation on Saturday night as we have an
    update on what went down.

According to Ringsidenews.com, a match between Mickie James and Carmella
    was stopped Saturday night when James seemed to injure her knee. However, James posted a short video of herself on Sunday getting some sun by a pool
    with no reference to her knee being hurt in any way. While not confirmed,
    this would suggest that her knee is fine and that the incident was not
    severe. James has not wrestled on television since the WrestleMania
    Women’s Battle Royal on April 7.

View this post on Instagram

It’s Hot in #Texas today y’all!!! So if you can’t work on your #Defines Go
    work on them #Tanlines ps the sun makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite season followed by spring. What’s yours? #summer #sun #bikini #smile #sunkissed #happygirl #soakupthesun
    A post shared by Mickie James (@themickiejames) on Jun 2, 2019 at 12:05pm
    PDT

James hasn’t been around much lately but she has made some impacts. Check out a brawl with her biggest rival:

Opinion: James is another case of a talent who could offer quite a bit but can’t get on the show for some reason. A victory over James would still offer some value to someone needing a rub, or at least more than a win over someone else. However, she can barely get on television, along with so
    many other people. I don’t know why WWE can’t manage to get more people some TV time, but it’s become a major problem.

What could James do for WWE? Will she ever win the Women’s Title again?
    Let us know in the comments below.

The post How Bad Is It? Injury Update After A Saturday Night Scare.
    appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

Theyre Making Some Powerful Fans. Presidential Candidate Mentions AEW On Twitter.

Posted: 02 Jun 2019 03:17 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/theyre-making-powerful-fans-presidential-candidate-mentions-aew-twitter/

These guys are very popular. AEW’s debut event is only eight days old and they already have quite the fan base built up. That’s very hard to pull
    off yet they have managed to do just that. It’s hard to say what that is going to mean in the long run when the company starts airing its weekly
    show, but for now, it turns out that AEW has gotten the attention of
    someone you might be hearing more from in the near future.

Democratic Presidential nominee Andrew Yang referenced AEW on Twitter,
    saying that if he and his supporters were a wrestling promotion, they would
    be AEW. So far, AEW has not responded to Yang’s comment. This is not the first time that a prominent politician has referenced the company, as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez replied to a Twitter video that Cody posted after Double Or Nothing aired.

If the #YangGang were a wrestling promotion we would definitely be
    @AEWrestling

- Andrew Yang (@AndrewYang) June 2, 2019

This got someone talking. Check out the video that Ocasio-Cortez commented
    on in the first place:

Opinion: It’s so strange to see a wrestling company not named WWE actually getting some attention. AEW has hit the ground running and they’re
    actually making a splash. Maybe it’s due to WWE being so weak at the
    moment or the fact that AEW hasn’t been around for more than two weeks yet, but this is quite the surprising scene and something that it’s going to
    take some time to get used to.

Why is AEW so hot right now? How long can they keep it up? Let us know in
    the comments below.

The post Theyre Making Some Powerful Fans. Presidential Candidate Mentions
    AEW On Twitter. appeared first on WrestlingRumors.net.

RUMOR: What Brock Lesnar Is Likely To Do This Week On Monday Night Raw

Posted: 02 Jun 2019 02:13 PM PDT https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/rumor-brock-lesnar-likely-week-monday-night-raw/

So things are changing again? It’s no secret that WWE needs to do
    something to change their fortunes around. While the company is bringing
    in huge money via all of their lucrative deals, their television audience continues to bleed viewers as WWE tries one thing after another to fix it.
    Now they might have a new idea and it’s something that has been done before.

According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, Brock Lesnar is
    likely to win either the Universal Title or the WWE Title this week on
    Monday Night Raw. While both Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston have title
    matches set for Friday’s Super ShowDown event, either of them could be changed without any problem. At the moment, Lesnar is scheduled to cash in against Rollins, though that could change before the end of the show.

I wonder if the boss will be unhappy again. Check out Stephanie McMahon’s reaction to Lesnar’s actions last week:

Opinion: I know this is probably going to happen and that isn’t making
    things any better. Rollins and Kingston won their titles less than two

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)