• Re: deer atlanta falcons.....

From michael anderson@21:1/5 to michael anderson on Thu Nov 10 18:07:15 2022
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:03:57 PM UTC-6, michael anderson wrote:
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:00:06 PM UTC-6, michael anderson wrote:
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 7:42:07 PM UTC-6, michael anderson wrote:
    stop 'pounding the rock' or running the ball or whatever the hell you call it.

These 1st and 2nd down 1 yard runs have rsfcked you up so far.

It's the nfl in 2022- you cant just hand the damn ball to the running back in a
    routine fashion on 1st and 2nd down repeatedly.

What an rsfcking joke this coach is.
    lmao now the panthers are trying to one-up them for stupidity. They have run 17 times(!!) so far with 10 minutes left in the
    second qtr. And only one by the qb(qb runs are different than regular runs as they have a chance to be much better).

But man no wonder these two teams are irrelevant.....they really do have a 'ground and pound'
    mindset. In the nfl in 2022, that's like trying to open a business selling physical encyclopedias.
    wait....now carolina is fucking punting from the atlanta 35? Are you shitting me?

This is insane.......these teams are trying to out do the other.

No wonder it is 3-0 lol....

oh I just looked and their interim coach is steve wilkes.....He was so terrible in Arizona they shitcanned him after
    just one year. And I see from the cardinal forums that he did this shit(punt in ridiculous situations to punt) all the damn time.

All the jokes about 12 year old kids and madden and how they could do better on decisions like this? Absolutely true....I know
    my 11 yo nephew who plays madden sure as shit isn't punting at the opponents 35.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From michael anderson@21:1/5 to michael anderson on Thu Nov 10 18:00:04 2022

lmao now the panthers are trying to one-up them for stupidity. They have run 17 times(!!) so far with 10 minutes left in the
    second qtr. And only one by the qb(qb runs are different than regular runs as they have a chance to be much better).

But man no wonder these two teams are irrelevant.....they really do have a 'ground and pound'
    mindset. In the nfl in 2022, that's like trying to open a business selling physical encyclopedias.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From michael anderson@21:1/5 to michael anderson on Thu Nov 10 18:03:55 2022

wait....now carolina is fucking punting from the atlanta 35? Are you shitting me?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From michael anderson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 10 17:42:05 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to unclejr on Thu Nov 10 18:29:19 2022
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 6:25:10 PM UTC-8, unclejr wrote:

Do you have money riding on this game? It would appear that you do.

Probably bet the over.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to miande...@gmail.com on Thu Nov 10 18:28:53 2022
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 5:42:07 PM UTC-8, miande...@gmail.com wrote:

Why not just say it this way: You don't win in the NFL without throwing the ball a lot...

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From unclejr@21:1/5 to miande...@gmail.com on Thu Nov 10 18:25:08 2022
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:07:18 PM UTC-6, miande...@gmail.com wrote:

oh I just looked and their interim coach is steve wilkes.....He was so terrible in Arizona they shitcanned him after
    just one year. And I see from the cardinal forums that he did this shit(punt in ridiculous situations to punt) all the damn time.

All the jokes about 12 year old kids and madden and how they could do better on decisions like this? Absolutely true....I know
    my 11 yo nephew who plays madden sure as shit isn't punting at the opponents 35.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From michael anderson@21:1/5 to unclejr on Thu Nov 10 18:38:51 2022
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:25:10 PM UTC-6, unclejr wrote:

No, I just hate to see dumb football and it's the only game on.

Dumb commentators too- they mention carolina is "running the ball well". Ummm...they aren't. That 41 yard
    play is listed as a run but it wasnt a running play.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JGibson@21:1/5 to miande...@gmail.com on Thu Nov 10 19:00:20 2022
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 9:38:54 PM UTC-5, miande...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:25:10 PM UTC-6, unclejr wrote:

No, I just hate to see dumb football and it's the only game on.

You could watch Tulsa at Memphis or Georgia Southern at Louisiana instead.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05