• Re: Blood. Thirsty. Republicans.

From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to bruce bowser on Mon Sep 5 10:28:43 2022
    On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 1:35:22 AM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
    Wisconsin GOP Candidate Calls For 'Pitchforks and Torches'
    Wisconsin Public Radio
    -- https://www.wpr.org/wisconsin-gop-candidate-calls-pitchforks-and-torches

That's a relief. I thought you were talking about the hundreds of Democrat supported BLM/ANTIFA riots that killed 36 people, injured nearly 1,000 police, officers, destroyed hundreds of small businesses and caused more than $6 billion
    in property damage.

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Mon Sep 5 10:51:00 2022
    On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 10:28:46 AM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:
    Wisconsin Public Radio
    That's a relief. I thought you were talking about the hundreds of Democrat supported BLM/ANTIFA riots that killed 36 people, injured nearly 1,000 police,
    officers, destroyed hundreds of small businesses and caused more than $6 billion
    in property damage.

I join in if that fucker gets anywhere near the White House.

Where's your address, bitch?

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eric Ramon@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Mon Sep 5 12:15:12 2022
    Wisconsin Public Radio
    That's a relief. I thought you were talking about the hundreds of Democrat supported BLM/ANTIFA riots that killed 36 people, injured nearly 1,000 police,
    officers, destroyed hundreds of small businesses and caused more than $6 billion
    in property damage.

Irish Mike

for some reason I doubt those numbers. I'll need a cite or a link or something

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Mon Sep 5 12:51:14 2022
    On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 1:51:02 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:
    Wisconsin Public Radio
    in property damage.

No, you won't. You'll sit on your fat ass and make empty threats.

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to Eric Ramon on Mon Sep 5 13:54:34 2022
    On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 3:15:15 PM UTC-4, Eric Ramon wrote:
    Wisconsin Public Radio
    in property damage.

Irish Mike
    for some reason I doubt those numbers. I'll need a cite or a link or something

Just go to MSNBC, CNN, The New York Times and the BLM website. I'm sure they'll confirm there were no riots, no one was killed, no cops were injured, no
    small businesses were destroyed, there was no property damage and -
    it was all Trump's fault.

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Mon Sep 5 18:24:55 2022
    On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 12:51:16 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:
    On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 1:51:02 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:

No, you won't. You'll sit on your fat ass and make empty threats.

Try me. I'll make you famous.

Re-elect Trump. I fucking dare you. One of us doesn't see the inauguration if you're right.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RoddyMcCorley@21:1/5 to bruce bowser on Tue Sep 6 01:15:12 2022
    On 9/5/2022 1:35 AM, bruce bowser wrote:
    Wisconsin Public Radio

(Torches? That's arson)

Flashlights.

--
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
    practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From floaterjr@21:1/5 to RoddyMcCorley on Tue Sep 6 01:36:38 2022
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 1:15:14 AM UTC-4, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
    Wisconsin Public Radio

(Torches? That's arson)
    Flashlights.

--
    This is all the same Democrat's strategy that they used the last election cycle. Your are right there is no Trump derangement. They just got nothing else that the democratic base cares about except Trump. The democrat's can't run on their failed
    policies. Biden and the rest of his cabal aren't speaking to Republican's, they want to gin up their base because they know without Trump in the news cycle they got nothing and their base wont show up to vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ftSS2CuBA4

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to floaterjr on Tue Sep 6 01:42:58 2022
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 1:36:40 AM UTC-7, floaterjr wrote:

This is all the same Democrat's strategy that they used the last election cycle. Your are right there is no Trump derangement. They just got nothing else that the democratic base cares about except Trump. The democrat's can't run on their failed
    policies. Biden and the rest of his cabal aren't speaking to Republican's, they want to gin up their base because they know without Trump in the news cycle they got nothing and their base wont show up to vote.

The problem is, you can do that a lot simpler than a lot of them seem willing to do.

You are, however, in fact, correct. We must, at all cost, prevent Donald Trump, Ron Desantis, or any other Russian Agent from seeing the Presidency. And if that takes a shooting Civil War, let's go.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From floaterjr@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Tue Sep 6 02:29:49 2022
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 4:43:02 AM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:

The problem is, you can do that a lot simpler than a lot of them seem willing to do.

You are, however, in fact, correct. We must, at all cost, prevent Donald Trump, Ron Desantis, or any other Russian Agent from seeing the Presidency. And if that takes a shooting Civil War, let's go.

Mike
    You got nothing. Blood thirsty. Civil War. Crazy insults , failed policies. Nothing real. Tell how you've made things better. See if you can scare your base to the polls. Biden and his base have nothing to run on. Lets talk about some real issues.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bruce bowser@21:1/5 to floaterjr on Tue Sep 6 10:37:17 2022
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 4:36:40 AM UTC-4, floaterjr wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 1:15:14 AM UTC-4, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
    Wisconsin Public Radio

(Torches? That's arson)
    Flashlights.

--
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

This is all the same Democrat's strategy that they used the last election cycle. Your are right there is no Trump derangement. They just got nothing else that the democratic base cares about except Trump.

How would you ever know what the democrat base wants?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to floaterjr on Tue Sep 6 11:53:19 2022
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 2:29:51 AM UTC-7, floaterjr wrote:

You got nothing. Blood thirsty. Civil War. Crazy insults , failed policies. Nothing real. Tell how you've made things better. See if you can scare your base to the polls. Biden and his base have nothing to run on. Lets talk about some real issues.

The only real issue left is we have a Russian agent who still believes he's President.

Lawfully hang the son of a bitch or we hang instead!

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bruce bowser@21:1/5 to floaterjr on Tue Sep 6 14:28:10 2022
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 5:29:51 AM UTC-4, floaterjr wrote:

Mike
    You got nothing.

We don't need nothing. Biden won.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Tue Sep 6 14:47:08 2022

Jeepers! Russia!, Russia!, Russia!. ROFLMAO! You are truly an idiot. Seriously, what the hell do you do for a living?

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Tue Sep 6 14:51:23 2022
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 2:47:11 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

Jeepers! Russia!, Russia!, Russia!. ROFLMAO! You are truly an idiot. Seriously, what the hell do you do for a living?

Robbing you.

I'm sorry, but if you want to support Putin so badly, please admit it, you disgrace to your flag.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Tue Sep 6 16:36:39 2022
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 5:51:25 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 2:47:11 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

Robbing you.

I'm sorry, but if you want to support Putin so badly, please admit it, you disgrace to your flag.

Who has supported Putin, China and Iran more than Hunter Biden? And,
    who in the Biden family got a bigger piece of the $tens of millions in kick-backs
    than Joe Biden? Answer - no one! Why do you think the FBI and the
    Justice Department have worked so hard to cover up this Hunter Biden
    scandal? Why do you think they killed and buried the Hunter Biden story
    so deep in the 2020 Presidential election.

Hint - Hunter Biden would be in prison and Joe Biden would be up for impeachment and criminal charges if the facts were ever leaked to
    the public.

BTW, have you ever even asked yourself why the FBI has never found the
    source of the Supreme Court abortion leak? Hint - because they
    don't want to!

Now quick - post some more of your old Russia!, Russia!, Russia
    garbage. It will keep you from thinking about how crooked
    the Biden's really are.

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Tue Sep 6 18:56:49 2022
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 4:36:42 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

Who has supported Putin, China and Iran more than Hunter Biden? And,

Two points to make in answer to that question:

The first point is the direct answer: Donald J. Trump, his family, and a network, now including a number of judges, to subvert this nation and make it a vassal state to Vladimir Putin.

The second point is a challenge to you, especially, as I understand, with your background: Let us then assume you are correct. Why are you not then, on a military consideration, planning to end Biden's situation as the Commander in Chief, bullet to the
    head if necessary? You probably speak of "we have the right to carry and bear arms against a tyrannical government". Well, I'd say, given your opinion, this IS a tyrannical government! What the fuck are you going to do about it?

And the counter-question with me against the orange tub of lard can be answered because 1) I don't believe you have the right to carry and bear arms against a tyrannical government., 2) I believe Joe Biden has all but said same and has all but dared a
    response different at least twice. (Two different references to "If you have that right, you're going to need F-15s"), and 3) God has taken that question out of my hands and I am thankful every day he has!

That's part of what frustrates me with respect to your type, because any intelligent human being (which basically throws you cocksuckers out of the equation) would realize that if they had the rights you claim to have under the Constitution, why are you
    NOT overthrowing the duly elected government of this country, since you do not consider it duly elected AND you consider them in league with the enemies of our nation?

Your move, Meal Team Six!

who in the Biden family got a bigger piece of the $tens of millions in kick-backs
    than Joe Biden? Answer - no one! Why do you think the FBI and the
    Justice Department have worked so hard to cover up this Hunter Biden scandal?

THEN SHOOT THEM.

As a military operation!

Yes, I understand the ramification of such an act, but the entire problem here is that if you even remotely believe that, then not only is the Executive compromised to the point of league with enemies of our country, but so is the FBI and Justice
    Department.

(The same realm to which some of the rest of us believe that Trump's moves in the courts are doing the same as we speak! At which point, see above as to that point.)

You don't get this concept. Read the following, from the ONE CRIME defined in the Constitution of the United States of America:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or
    on Confession in open Court."

Yes, a subsequent Supreme Court has said that an actual levying of War must be laid to make this charge work. Given you continued thought of Hunter Biden (especially as it relates to the war in the Ukraine and American interests in felling Vlad Putin
    there), would that not qualify under what is said above?

(And then, on the flip side, the January 6th riots were an act of War against this country, the first successful breaching of the Capitol in Washington DC since the War of 1812! Too bad you only brought Meal Team Six and a bunch of Republican social-
    media LOLcows!)

We are now quite literally and correctly (in each other's view) at the point where the bleating of the message boards now stands valid. 40% or so of this country believes an unelected man and government has been imposed on their Conservative freedoms to
    purge this country of various elements seen as violations of their rights (and that they, alone, have been granted the rights of God to do so, as the Fathers intended)!

Why do you think they killed and buried the Hunter Biden story so deep in the 2020 Presidential election.

In your eyes, to place a tyrannical government in place of the freedoms you claim to enjoy.

I'd have a different answer, but I'm trying to make the point: Why are you even allowing that government to walk the face of the Earth?

Because you are cowards, pussies, traitorous thugs, and you have no right to be called American.

Hint - Hunter Biden would be in prison and Joe Biden would be up for impeachment and criminal charges if the facts were ever leaked to
    the public.

But, like Donald Trump's two impeachments, he would not be removed because you cannot (even with the fall elections) get the 67 votes to remove.

So you have basically three options at this point:

1) Do nothing, and be exposed for the cowards you are. And continue to be exposed for the cowards you are!

2) You revoke the consent you believe wrongly given by the Congress on 1/6-1/7/2021 and install Trump.

or 3) You eliminate Joe Biden from the equation, under the rights you believe are the cornerstone of the rest of the rights you believe to have.

BTW, have you ever even asked yourself why the FBI has never found the source of the Supreme Court abortion leak? Hint - because they
    don't want to!

As tends to happen with a lot of police work in this country at all levels.

I have two questions for you in that regard:

1) Since you included this in the discussion, who do you believe leaked this? (You could make cases both ways -- fears of violence against the Right-wing judges or the Right-wing judges forcing each other to lock their votes in and not have their minds
    changed...)

and then 2) Presuming they did, what could you do about it even if everyone knew?

Now quick - post some more of your old Russia!, Russia!, Russia
    garbage. It will keep you from thinking about how crooked
    the Biden's really are.

OK. Because if the BIdens are that crooked, why do you allow them to remain in power, you coward?

Pussy.

Disgrace to this nation.

Traitor.

Treasonous thug.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Wed Sep 7 20:26:12 2022
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 9:56:51 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:

OK. Because if the BIdens are that crooked, why do you allow them to remain in power, you coward?
    Pussy.
    Disgrace to this nation.
    Traitor.
    Treasonous thug.

So your point is, if I think Biden is so bad for this country, why don't I
    get a gun, shoot him in the head and kill him.

LOL! Well, there are three (3) reasons:

1. I am a loyal, patriotic, decorated American combat veteran and I would never kill our elected Commander In Chief. But I would walk five miles in a rain storm to vote for who ever is running against him.

2. I am a practicing Catholic and my God frowns on people who commit
    cold blooded murder.

3. I like to watch college football, play poker and go fishing in wild
    remote places and I would rather not spend the rest of my life
    in a federal prison.

Hope that clears up the mystery for you.

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Wed Sep 7 22:24:41 2022
    On Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 8:26:14 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

So your point is, if I think Biden is so bad for this country, why don't I get a gun, shoot him in the head and kill him.

Exactly, because you also view him and especially his son as giving aid and comfort to the enemies of our nation under Art III Sec 3.

1. I am a loyal, patriotic, decorated American combat veteran and I would never
    kill our elected Commander In Chief. But I would walk five miles in a rain storm to vote for who ever is running against him.

So you actually DO believe he was elected (which was a question I saw you refused to answer earlier)...

That would make your positions far more difficult to defend, frankly.

cold blooded murder.

Tell that to the Catholics who want to kill anyone not as holy as them as infringements upon their freedom of religion.

3. I like to watch college football, play poker and go fishing in wild
    remote places and I would rather not spend the rest of my life
    in a federal prison.

If I'm not dead or in prison or heading there by Christmas, I'll be as shocked as anyone.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From floaterjr@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Thu Sep 8 00:52:45 2022
    On Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 1:24:43 AM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 8:26:14 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

So your point is, if I think Biden is so bad for this country, why don't I get a gun, shoot him in the head and kill him.
    Exactly, because you also view him and especially his son as giving aid and comfort to the enemies of our nation under Art III Sec 3.

1. I am a loyal, patriotic, decorated American combat veteran and I would never
    kill our elected Commander In Chief. But I would walk five miles in a rain storm to vote for who ever is running against him.
    So you actually DO believe he was elected (which was a question I saw you refused to answer earlier)...

That would make your positions far more difficult to defend, frankly.
    cold blooded murder.
    Tell that to the Catholics who want to kill anyone not as holy as them as infringements upon their freedom of religion.
    3. I like to watch college football, play poker and go fishing in wild remote places and I would rather not spend the rest of my life
    in a federal prison.
    If I'm not dead or in prison or heading there by Christmas, I'll be as shocked as anyone.

Mike
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/political https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/melodrama

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TE@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Thu Sep 8 07:02:46 2022
    On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 1:28:46 PM UTC-4, Irish Mike wrote:

in property damage.

You could include the thousands dead as a result of following "defunding the police" and other
    BLM policies.

-TE

After Using FBI To Suppress Son’s Crimes And Raid Political Rival’s Home, Biden Warns Democracy In Danger.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 8 08:02:31 2022
    On Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 7:02:48 AM UTC-7, TE wrote:

in property damage.
    You could include the thousands dead as a result of following "defunding the police" and other
    BLM policies.

You know what you have to do.

You just have no bravery to do it.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Thu Sep 8 17:50:32 2022
    On 9/8/2022 11:02 AM, Michael Falkner wrote:

That's a relief. I thought you were talking about the hundreds of Democrat >>> supported BLM/ANTIFA riots that killed 36 people, injured nearly 1,000 police,
    in property damage.
    BLM policies.

You know what you have to do.

You just have no bravery to do it.

Mike

I'm not going to their territory. Let them come out to me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Ken Olson on Thu Sep 8 19:42:09 2022
    On Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 2:50:37 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

I'm not going to their territory. Let them come out to me.

No guts, no bravery, and you will damn well get your wish.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eric Ramon@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 9 00:21:41 2022

in property damage.
    BLM policies.

-TE

Just curious if you've got an actual instance of police being defunded and, if so, how that meant thousands dead.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Con Reeder, unhyphenated American@21:1/5 to Eric Ramon on Fri Sep 9 12:22:50 2022
    On 2022-09-09, Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com> wrote:

That's a relief. I thought you were talking about the hundreds of Democrat >> > supported BLM/ANTIFA riots that killed 36 people, injured nearly 1,000 police,
    in property damage.
    BLM policies.

Just curious if you've got an actual instance of police being defunded
    and, if so, how that meant thousands dead.

Lots of defunding:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/07/us-cities-defund-police-transferring-money-community

Some of it was also involuntary, as cops who no longer believe they will be supported
    by their city governments are retiring and quitting at high rates.

Theree were 19,635 murders in the U.S. in 2021, up from 16,425 in 2019. The great majority
    of those 2,200 deaths were of black people, which as I had posted before meant they went
    from 8 times as likely to be homicide victims to almost 10 times as likely.

In addition, automobile accident death rates skyrocketed for black people. It is postulated
    that it is due to hesitance of police forces -- or inability due to fewer officers -- to stop
    and ticket blacks.

--
    People who would hamper free speech always assume that they're designing
    a world in which only their enemies will have to shut up.
    --Nicholas Christakis

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RoddyMcCorley@21:1/5 to unhyphenated American on Fri Sep 9 13:19:26 2022
    On 9/9/2022 8:22 AM, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
    On 2022-09-09, Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com> wrote:

That's a relief. I thought you were talking about the hundreds of Democrat >>>> supported BLM/ANTIFA riots that killed 36 people, injured nearly 1,000 police,
    in property damage.
    BLM policies.

Just curious if you've got an actual instance of police being defunded
    and, if so, how that meant thousands dead.

Lots of defunding:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/07/us-cities-defund-police-transferring-money-community

Some of it was also involuntary, as cops who no longer believe they will be supported
    by their city governments are retiring and quitting at high rates.

Theree were 19,635 murders in the U.S. in 2021, up from 16,425 in 2019. The great majority
    of those 2,200 deaths were of black people, which as I had posted before meant they went
    from 8 times as likely to be homicide victims to almost 10 times as likely.

In addition, automobile accident death rates skyrocketed for black people. It is postulated
    that it is due to hesitance of police forces -- or inability due to fewer officers -- to stop
    and ticket blacks.

The Guardian cite does not have much meat on it. But it does state:
    "In some cases, the cuts came from leaving vacant positions unfilled
    or moving the accounting of certain police functions to other agencies – changes that would probably have minimal immediate impact. Other city
    leaders said their cuts were due to the Covid-19 economic crisis and not
    the protests, and in 26 major cities, lawmakers continued to increase
    police budgets."

Here's something from Bloomberg that offers a more quantitative analysis
    "Mixed Messages
    Most of the 50 largest cities swung left since the 2016 presidential
    election, but more than half of them maintained or increased their
    police budgets." https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2021-city-budget-police-funding/

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05