• =?UTF-8?Q?I=E2=80=99m=20busted?=

From xyzzy@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 12 11:43:17 2022
    https://twitter.com/conblob/status/1557907651094142976?s=21&t=Ht5WHKKCDKFjiLI5zxMYmg

Heh.

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, liberal personality.” — Altie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Emperor Wonko the Sane@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Fri Aug 12 08:37:40 2022
    On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 6:43:21 AM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
    https://twitter.com/conblob/status/1557907651094142976?s=21&t=Ht5WHKKCDKFjiLI5zxMYmg

Heh.

My first reaction to the rumor that it was nuclear documents involved was disbelief. Why would he take nuclear documents to Mar-a-Lago? There is zero chance he would understand them.

Doug

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From xyzzy@21:1/5 to Emperor Wonko the Sane on Fri Aug 12 16:03:04 2022
    Emperor Wonko the Sane <doug@sorensensdomain.net> wrote:

Heh.

My first reaction to the rumor that it was nuclear documents involved was disbelief. Why would he take nuclear documents to Mar-a-Lago? There is
    zero chance he would understand them.

One theory going around:

The Saudis really want The Bomb.

They also recently invested $2 Billion with Jared Kushner and paid hundreds
    of millions to have their golf tournament at his clubs.

Would he be that venal and corrupt? I’m not sure even I’d pin that on him but, as he likes to say, people are saying.

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, liberal personality.” — Altie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Fri Aug 12 10:08:11 2022
    On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 9:03:08 AM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:

One theory going around:

They also recently invested $2 Billion with Jared Kushner and paid hundreds of millions to have their golf tournament at his clubs.

Would he be that venal and corrupt? I’m not sure even I’d pin that on him
    but, as he likes to say, people are saying.

I would say that's a very real possibility.

Until that's actually brought out, however...

What I WILL say is that they better have gotten him on something serious, or we just militarized the police and the White Right militias and the DoJ and FBI will be history. Soon.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TE@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Fri Aug 12 12:36:28 2022
    On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 12:03:08 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
    Emperor Wonko the Sane <do...@sorensensdomain.net> wrote:

Heh.

My first reaction to the rumor that it was nuclear documents involved was disbelief. Why would he take nuclear documents to Mar-a-Lago? There is zero chance he would understand them.

One theory going around:

They also recently invested $2 Billion with Jared Kushner and paid hundreds of millions to have their golf tournament at his clubs.

They must have something on Biden then. His bending and submitting to the Saudis is
    disgraceful. Trump's pro-American energy policies made the Saudis poorer and the US
    stronger, Biden fixed that. OTOH, Trump's Abraham Accords and energy policies made
    the ME much more peaceful. Biden's actions has greatly increased the possibility of
    conflict in the area.

...so maybe you are on to something. Trump, after a very successful run as a Russian agent
    is now being run by the Saudis. Brilliant.

1. Garland: The DoJ and the FBI is the very picture of integrity!
    2. ...an hour later DoJ is leaking to friendly 'news' sources.
    3. Source 'reports' "Trump Nuke No-nos!!!"
    4. Morons eat-it-up and parrot the lies

I'm impressed with the absolute denseness of some skulls. So resilient are they to learning
    anything from the past. They run the same gag over and over, pick one (RUSSIANS PUT
    BOUNTIES ON AMERICAN SOLDIER'S HEADS. TRUMP DID NOTHING!!!!!!) ...FFS.

-TE

That is how the liberal Gleichschaltung works; contrary voices are regulated, barred, banned when possible,
    mocked and marginalized when not. Progressive voices are encouraged, lionized, amplified — in the name
    of "diversity," or "liberation," or "unity," and, most of all, "progress." -Jonah Goldberg, 2007

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 12 19:16:41 2022
    On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 12:36:30 PM UTC-7, TE wrote:

They must have something on Biden then. His bending and submitting to the Saudis is
    disgraceful.

Biden may actually already know what Trump may have done (I'm trying to very careful here -- as I don't see a way out of this that preserves the Union at this point!), and is trying to clean up the mess.

Trump's pro-American energy policies made the Saudis poorer and the US stronger, Biden fixed that. OTOH, Trump's Abraham Accords and energy policies made
    the ME much more peaceful. Biden's actions has greatly increased the possibility of
    conflict in the area.

He better be far more concerned with conflict here in the United States.

...so maybe you are on to something. Trump, after a very successful run as a Russian agent

Think: You're Putin. You have Europe the moment you want to take it, London to Istanbul.

Your vision of the world is, at most, politically bipolar with China and the Saudis carry and launder the money.

1. Garland: The DoJ and the FBI is the very picture of integrity!
    2. ...an hour later DoJ is leaking to friendly 'news' sources.
    3. Source 'reports' "Trump Nuke No-nos!!!"
    4. Morons eat-it-up and parrot the lies

You do realize, by doing this, you have now almost certainly hit Point of No Return for the entire Union:

They have it, and act: We have the execution of a former President of the USA, and, after that, probably the material dissolution of the Union because the entire structure is poisoned out.

They have it, and don't: He reascends, is God-King of the nation, and is proven above all law.

They don't have it: He reascends, is God-King, blah blah blah... DoJ and FBI are the first to go, but the entire Federal Government may materially be dissolved.

(The police force would be fully militarized into the military.)

I'm impressed with the absolute denseness of some skulls. So resilient are they to learning
    anything from the past. They run the same gag over and over, pick one (RUSSIANS PUT
    BOUNTIES ON AMERICAN SOLDIER'S HEADS. TRUMP DID NOTHING!!!!!!) ...FFS.

Why, when they all may apply?

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From marika@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sat Aug 13 19:06:10 2022
    On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 9:16:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 12:36:30 PM UTC-7, TE wrote:

disgraceful.
    Biden may actually already know what Trump may have done (I'm trying to very careful here -- as I don't see a way out of this that preserves the Union at this point!), and is trying to clean up the mess.
    Trump's pro-American energy policies made the Saudis poorer and the US stronger, Biden fixed that. OTOH, Trump's Abraham Accords and energy policies made
    conflict in the area.
    He better be far more concerned with conflict here in the United States.
    Think: You're Putin. You have Europe the moment you want to take it, London to Istanbul.

In a hurry before trump gets reelected and builds the wall

mk5000

Let me tell you about a girl that I used to be,
    Same name same face but a different me,
    She didn’t know what she was thinking,
    Didn’t know her world was sinking,==Jessica Mauboy – Never Be The Same

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From m syadoz@21:1/5 to Emperor Wonko the Sane on Sat Aug 13 19:33:23 2022
    On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 10:37:44 AM UTC-5, Emperor Wonko the Sane wrote:

Heh.

Doug

I assure you Trump is an expert on the nuclear

https://twitter.com/mrkamp/status/1558067479615864834?s=21&t=Me1mV03Y_1iS8h_9vYw-yg

And speaking of spying for the Saudis

Over 6,000 accounts accessed: Former Twitter manager convicted of spying for Saudi Arabia

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2022/08/10/twitter-manager-ahmad-abouammo-spying-saudi-arabia/10290575002/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From m syadoz@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sat Aug 13 19:43:50 2022
    On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 12:08:13 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 9:03:08 AM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:

One theory going around:

They also recently invested $2 Billion with Jared Kushner and paid hundreds
    of millions to have their golf tournament at his clubs.

I would say that's a very real possibility.

Until that's actually brought out, however...

What I WILL say is that they better have gotten him on something serious, or we just militarized the police and the White Right militias and the DoJ and FBI will be history. Soon.

Mike

I am sure he will get away with this just like every other thing he gets away

Trump's latest defense for Mar-a-Lago documents is everyone 'brings home their work from time to time' and the files were automatically declassified

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-claims-standing-order-automatically-declassify-docs-2022-8

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05