• =?UTF-8?Q?Word=20from=20Trump=20world=E2=80=A6?=

From xyzzy@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 12 01:12:52 2022
    Ixnay on the attacks on arlandgay and the BIFay…

Enright, floater, Olson, etc… Heed the warning from your leader. Might
    save you some embarrassment later. I’m just trying to help.

https://twitter.com/BrianKarem/status/1557815865692659714

GOP leaders have been warned by Trump's allies to calm their aggressive
    attacks on Attorney General Merrick Garland and the FBI because Trump
    insiders say "it is possible that more damaging information about Mr. Trump related to the search will eventually become public."

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, liberal personality.” — Altie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Thu Aug 11 18:38:29 2022
    On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 6:12:56 PM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:

At what point, though, does this get to shoot or shut up?

I mean, consider even if they get both houses in November. Short of something out of the box, they are not removing Biden. And, at that point, about the only card left would be Biden loosing the FBI, etc. on MTG, DeSantis, Groomer Gaetz, etc.

Enright, floater, Olson, etc… Heed the warning from your leader. Might save you some embarrassment later. I’m just trying to help.

What would save all of these fuckers embarrassment at this point is either successfully having us declared terrorists and shot or a mass suicide or execution event.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 11 20:03:12 2022
    On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 7:21:37 PM UTC-7, TE wrote:

YOUV'E GOT HIM NOW!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!

TWITTER SEZ SO!

That Tweet is 6 hours old. I'm on pins and needles. Even if he ever busted for something,
    anything, you can shout "TOLDYA!!!" and ignore the last dozen times you swallowed the
    regimes' lies ad made excuses for the fascism you pretend to dislike.

We better hope they do -- especially now that the rumor is some of this is nuclear.

It's already exploded fundraising toward Trump; that cannot be denied.

But if this doesn't get it done, both the FBI and the DoJ are not long for this Earth.

And neither are a lot of us.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TE@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Thu Aug 11 19:21:36 2022
    On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 9:12:56 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:

Enright, floater, Olson, etc… Heed the warning from your leader. Might save you some embarrassment later. I’m just trying to help.

GOP leaders have been warned by Trump's allies to calm their aggressive attacks on Attorney General Merrick Garland and the FBI because Trump insiders say "it is possible that more damaging information about Mr. Trump related to the search will eventually become public."

TWITTER SEZ SO!

That Tweet is 6 hours old. I'm on pins and needles. Even if he ever busted for something,
    anything, you can shout "TOLDYA!!!" and ignore the last dozen times you swallowed the

-TE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Fri Aug 12 01:17:55 2022
    On 8/11/2022 9:12 PM, xyzzy wrote:

GOP leaders have been warned by Trump's allies to calm their aggressive attacks on Attorney General Merrick Garland and the FBI because Trump insiders say "it is possible that more damaging information about Mr. Trump related to the search will eventually become public."

I have no leaders at that point.

--
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From m syadoz@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sun Aug 14 17:14:55 2022
    On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 8:38:31 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:

On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 6:12:56 PM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:
    At what point, though, does this get to shoot or shut up?

I mean, consider even if they get both houses in November. Short of something out of the box, they are not removing Biden. And, at that point, about the only card left would be Biden loosing the FBI, etc. on MTG, DeSantis, Groomer Gaetz, etc.
    What would save all of these fuckers embarrassment at this point is either successfully having us declared terrorists and shot or a mass suicide or execution event.

Mike

God i hope not
    The threats are picking up steam

Eg

Rep. Eric Swalwell says he received a voicemail threatening to 'cut his kids' heads off,' blames GOP for 'stoking violent rhetoric'

https://www.businessinsider.com/rep-eric-swalwell-voicemail-pushing-for-decapitation-of-his-family-2022-8

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From m syadoz@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sun Aug 14 17:17:26 2022
    On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 10:03:14 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 7:21:37 PM UTC-7, TE wrote:

TWITTER SEZ SO!

We better hope they do -- especially now that the rumor is some of this is nuclear.

It's already exploded fundraising toward Trump; that cannot be denied.

But if this doesn't get it done, both the FBI and the DoJ are not long for this Earth.

And neither are a lot of us.

Mike

It is not all benjamins for trump

Trump's initially 'upbeat' mood about the FBI's Mar-a-Lago raid turned dark when GOP support began to wane, report says

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-upbeat-fbi-raid-turning-dark-2022-8

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to m syadoz on Mon Aug 15 00:31:17 2022
    On Sunday, August 14, 2022 at 5:14:57 PM UTC-7, m syadoz wrote:
    On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 8:38:31 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:

God i hope not
    The threats are picking up steam

Eg

Rep. Eric Swalwell says he received a voicemail threatening to 'cut his kids' heads off,' blames GOP for 'stoking violent rhetoric'

https://www.businessinsider.com/rep-eric-swalwell-voicemail-pushing-for-decapitation-of-his-family-2022-8

In short, they're not going to.

If they want a hot Second American Civil War (which I believe has been going on at least since the Floyd riots two years ago), we're probably gonna have to give it to them.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05