• Well, deniers, the path just got far tougher...

From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 4 16:08:46 2022
    Pennsylvania Supreme Court, along party lines, has reaffirmed the 2019 no-excuse mail-in law for ballots as Constitutional, one of the main avenues which could've been used to overturn the 2020 election had Republicans won both houses of Congress this
    November.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From floaterjr@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Fri Aug 5 01:37:08 2022
    On Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 7:08:48 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:
    Pennsylvania Supreme Court, along party lines, has reaffirmed the 2019 no-excuse mail-in law for ballots as Constitutional, one of the main avenues which could've been used to overturn the 2020 election had Republicans won both houses of Congress this
    Novemb
    Mike
    Well, as long as we are talking about deniers, https://www.foxnews.com/media/colbert-skewers-msnbc-cnn-redefining-recession-claims-theyre-not-qualified-speak-on-issue

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to floaterjr on Fri Aug 5 08:07:25 2022
    On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 1:37:11 AM UTC-7, floaterjr wrote:
    Pennsylvania Supreme Court, along party lines, has reaffirmed the 2019 no-excuse mail-in law for ballots as Constitutional, one of the main avenues which could've been used to overturn the 2020 election had Republicans won both houses of Congress
    this Novemb
    Mike
    Well, as long as we are talking about deniers, https://www.foxnews.com/media/colbert-skewers-msnbc-cnn-redefining-recession-claims-theyre-not-qualified-speak-on-issue

One of the reasons why I think the White Right should've started shooting by now.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From xyzzy@21:1/5 to floaterjr on Fri Aug 5 18:13:57 2022
    floaterjr <gpgmga@gmail.com> wrote:
    Pennsylvania Supreme Court, along party lines, has reaffirmed the 2019
    no-excuse mail-in law for ballots as Constitutional, one of the main
    avenues which could've been used to overturn the 2020 election had
    Republicans won both houses of Congress this Novemb
    Mike

Technically a recession is two straight quarters of shrinking GDP so yeah we’re probably in one.

Worst recession ever though, what with the huge job and wage gains. Damb
    Dems can’t even get a recession right.

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, liberal personality.” — Altie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corky@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 5 11:57:20 2022

Worst recession ever though, what with the huge job and wage gains. Damb Dems can’t even get a recession right.

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, liberal personality.” — Altie

Do you really not understand that there are no wage gains if the cost of living outpaces said gains? As for job gains I noticed something a couple weeks ago I thought impossible.... The popular Cafe Du Monde in NOLA is no longer open 24 hours a day and
    they only allow pickup orders at the take out window due to a lack of staffing. It seems impossible there could be a shortage of surly Vietnamese women in NOLA. I would guess it's because the government is subsidizing their every monetary need in some
    way.
    The democrats will one day look like the two ducks in Bedards 'Failure of Marxism'

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From xyzzy@21:1/5 to Corky on Fri Aug 5 19:23:26 2022
    Corky <corkstrew@gmail.com> wrote:

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
    liberal personality.” — Altie

Do you really not understand that there are no wage gains if the cost of living outpaces said gains? As for job gains I noticed something a
    couple weeks ago I thought impossible.... The popular Cafe Du Monde in
    NOLA is no longer open 24 hours a day and they only allow pickup orders
    at the take out window due to a lack of staffing. It seems impossible
    there could be a shortage of surly Vietnamese women in NOLA. I would
    guess it's because the government is subsidizing their every monetary need in some way.
    The democrats will one day look like the two ducks in Bedards 'Failure of Marxism'

It’s doubtful that one-time pandemic relief payments made almost two years ago now are still sustaining them.

It’s more likely that surly Vietnamese women have found better jobs in this roaring job market than slinging Cafe au Lait and Beignets at Cafe du
    Monde. There isn’t a shortage of them, only a shortage of ones willing to work there for the pay being offered.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Fri Aug 5 17:52:18 2022
    On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 12:23:30 PM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:

It’s doubtful that one-time pandemic relief payments made almost two years ago now are still sustaining them.

You don't know how many of these people think those payments are what started all this.

It’s more likely that surly Vietnamese women have found better jobs in this
    roaring job market than slinging Cafe au Lait and Beignets at Cafe du
    Monde. There isn’t a shortage of them, only a shortage of ones willing to work there for the pay being offered.

Which then begs the question -- do you kill the job, then... Or do you kill the person who isn't worth enough to work for a decent wage?

I think you can tell which side believes which.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sat Aug 6 02:26:05 2022
    On 8/5/2022 8:52 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:

It’s doubtful that one-time pandemic relief payments made almost two years >> ago now are still sustaining them.

You don't know how many of these people think those payments are what started all this.

Monde. There isn’t a shortage of them, only a shortage of ones willing to >> work there for the pay being offered.

Which then begs the question -- do you kill the job, then... Or do you kill the person who isn't worth enough to work for a decent wage?

Mike

You let them freely associate with or disassociate with each other.

--
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From floaterjr@21:1/5 to Ken Olson on Sat Aug 6 02:26:50 2022
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 2:26:09 AM UTC-4, Ken Olson wrote:
    On 8/5/2022 8:52 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:

It’s doubtful that one-time pandemic relief payments made almost two years
    ago now are still sustaining them.

Monde. There isn’t a shortage of them, only a shortage of ones willing to
    work there for the pay being offered.

Mike
    You let them freely associate with or disassociate with each other.

--
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО
    Jobs report is good and bad depending. It's that pesky inflation https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-stock-market-will-fall-13-to-a-new-low-for-the-year-after-a-hot-jobs-report-means-inflation-will-linger-and-the-fed-will-keep-tightening-bank-of-america-says/ar-AA10lOZz?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=
    89dd7869116d4167cb1b7a1457f02f0c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corky@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 6 02:52:36 2022

Mike

Do you really believe that throwing around the thought of killing someone in every post makes us all think you're a tough guy instead of the keyboard kowboy in kolorado that you really are? Give it a rest, absolutely nobody in this group is impressed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corky@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Sat Aug 6 03:06:50 2022
    On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 2:23:30 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
    Corky <cork...@gmail.com> wrote:

Worst recession ever though, what with the huge job and wage gains. Damb >> Dems can’t even get a recession right.

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, >> liberal personality.” — Altie

Do you really not understand that there are no wage gains if the cost of living outpaces said gains? As for job gains I noticed something a
    couple weeks ago I thought impossible.... The popular Cafe Du Monde in NOLA is no longer open 24 hours a day and they only allow pickup orders
    at the take out window due to a lack of staffing. It seems impossible there could be a shortage of surly Vietnamese women in NOLA. I would
    guess it's because the government is subsidizing their every monetary need in some way.

Who said anything about a one time pandemic relief payment? There's actually a staffing problem in every sector of the labor market including the so called 'good jobs.' We went from plenty of labor to a shortage in the span of a lock down? Why? Does
    this represent the number of deaths that were mainly among the elderly or is it that people found out they could get by with government benefits and just quit working? I think the latter.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From xyzzy@21:1/5 to Corky on Sat Aug 6 12:56:49 2022

Worst recession ever though, what with the huge job and wage gains. Damb >>>> Dems can’t even get a recession right.

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, >>>> liberal personality.” — Altie

Do you really not understand that there are no wage gains if the cost of >>> living outpaces said gains? As for job gains I noticed something a
    couple weeks ago I thought impossible.... The popular Cafe Du Monde in
    NOLA is no longer open 24 hours a day and they only allow pickup orders
    at the take out window due to a lack of staffing. It seems impossible
    there could be a shortage of surly Vietnamese women in NOLA. I would

It’s doubtful that one-time pandemic relief payments made almost two years >> ago now are still sustaining them.

Who said anything about a one time pandemic relief payment? There's
    actually a staffing problem in every sector of the labor market including
    the so called 'good jobs.' We went from plenty of labor to a shortage in
    the span of a lock down? Why? Does this represent the number of deaths
    that were mainly among the elderly or is it that people found out they
    could get by with government benefits and just quit working? I think the latter.

There can’t be any other causes, huh? And people are staying away from
    good jobs that pay a hell of a lot more than government assistance, because
    of government assistance? Really? Btw this isn’t even a new refrain, check this out: https://twitter.com/paulisci/status/1549527748950892544?s=21&t=iYLBX9ns99xrrIAjXoB8Hg

Have you ever bothered to look at how much government assistance really
    nets an individual to test whether your theory even passes the laugh test?
    Most likely not because it helps you keep thinking huge job and wage
    gains are somehow bad news so you can stay a wingnut partisan.

Workers are short in many places because they have better opportunities.
    Even within good job fields there is a hierarchy when the job market is
    strong. For example I work in tech and we have trouble hiring for six
    figure jobs because we are a legacy company with perceived legacy
    technology. Meanwhile Google, Meta and the like have the pick of the
    litter. I can promise you no one is turning down our jobs because of
    government assistance.

In restaurants and service the “labor shortage” is really a decent pay shortage. Employers who still think they can under pay and treat people
    like shit will have problems. They need another Bush or Trump to crash the economy so they can get workers cheap again.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From joe@mich.com@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Sat Aug 6 11:39:10 2022
    On Fri, 5 Aug 2022 18:13:57 -0000 (UTC), xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com> wrote:

Technically a recession is two straight quarters of shrinking GDP so yeah >were probably in one.

Dems cant even get a recession right.

It's easy to recover when your starting point is zero. Shoulld be, anyway.Around 40M people lost their jobs due to covid.
    If these people do indeed want to work, then is the reported job growth is not economic growth but just people going back to work.
    Inflation adjusted real GDP is negative, current dollar GDP is 8%. Which number do you think the media is reporting?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corky@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Sat Aug 6 08:20:00 2022
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 7:56:53 AM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
    liberal personality.” — Altie

Do you really not understand that there are no wage gains if the cost of >>> living outpaces said gains? As for job gains I noticed something a
    couple weeks ago I thought impossible.... The popular Cafe Du Monde in >>> NOLA is no longer open 24 hours a day and they only allow pickup orders >>> at the take out window due to a lack of staffing. It seems impossible >>> there could be a shortage of surly Vietnamese women in NOLA. I would

It’s doubtful that one-time pandemic relief payments made almost two years
    ago now are still sustaining them.

Who said anything about a one time pandemic relief payment? There's actually a staffing problem in every sector of the labor market including the so called 'good jobs.' We went from plenty of labor to a shortage in the span of a lock down? Why? Does this represent the number of deaths that were mainly among the elderly or is it that people found out they could get by with government benefits and just quit working? I think the latter.

There can’t be any other causes, huh? And people are staying away from good jobs that pay a hell of a lot more than government assistance, because of government assistance? Really? Btw this isn’t even a new refrain, check this out: https://twitter.com/paulisci/status/1549527748950892544?s=21&t=iYLBX9ns99xrrIAjXoB8Hg

nets an individual to test whether your theory even passes the laugh test? Most likely not because it helps you keep thinking huge job and wage

Workers are short in many places because they have better opportunities. Even within good job fields there is a hierarchy when the job market is strong. For example I work in tech and we have trouble hiring for six
    figure jobs because we are a legacy company with perceived legacy technology. Meanwhile Google, Meta and the like have the pick of the
    litter. I can promise you no one is turning down our jobs because of government assistance.

In restaurants and service the “labor shortage” is really a decent pay shortage. Employers who still think they can under pay and treat people
    like shit will have problems. They need another Bush or Trump to crash the economy so they can get workers cheap again.
    --
    I think you under estimate lazy democrats. The country has millions of unemployed democrats that prefer to steal than work.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From xyzzy@21:1/5 to Corky on Sat Aug 6 15:38:17 2022
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 7:56:53 AM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:

Worst recession ever though, what with the huge job and wage gains. Damb >>>>>> Dems cant even get a recession right.

--
    I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, >>>>>> liberal personality.  Altie

Do you really not understand that there are no wage gains if the cost of >>>>> living outpaces said gains? As for job gains I noticed something a
    couple weeks ago I thought impossible.... The popular Cafe Du Monde in >>>>> NOLA is no longer open 24 hours a day and they only allow pickup orders >>>>> at the take out window due to a lack of staffing. It seems impossible >>>>> there could be a shortage of surly Vietnamese women in NOLA. I would >>>>> guess it's because the government is subsidizing their every monetary >>>>> need in some way.
    The democrats will one day look like the two
    ducks in Bedards 'Failure of Marxism'

Its doubtful that one-time pandemic relief payments made almost two years >>>> ago now are still sustaining them.

Who said anything about a one time pandemic relief payment? There's
    actually a staffing problem in every sector of the labor market including >>> the so called 'good jobs.' We went from plenty of labor to a shortage in >>> the span of a lock down? Why? Does this represent the number of deaths
    that were mainly among the elderly or is it that people found out they
    could get by with government benefits and just quit working? I think the latter.

There cant be any other causes, huh? And people are staying away from
    good jobs that pay a hell of a lot more than government assistance, because >> of government assistance? Really? Btw this isnt even a new refrain, check >> this out:
    https://twitter.com/paulisci/status/1549527748950892544?s!&t=iYLBX9ns99xrrIAjXoB8Hg

nets an individual to test whether your theory even passes the laugh test? >> Most likely not because it helps you keep thinking huge job and wage

Even within good job fields there is a hierarchy when the job market is
    strong. For example I work in tech and we have trouble hiring for six
    figure jobs because we are a legacy company with perceived legacy
    technology. Meanwhile Google, Meta and the like have the pick of the
    litter. I can promise you no one is turning down our jobs because of
    government assistance.

In restaurants and service the labor shortage is really a decent pay
    shortage. Employers who still think they can under pay and treat people
    like shit will have problems. They need another Bush or Trump to crash the >> economy so they can get workers cheap again.
    --
    I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
    liberal personality.  Altie
    I think you under estimate lazy democrats. The country has millions of unemployed democrats that prefer to steal than work.

Yore a lazy thinker.

The most welfare queen counties in this country are also some of the
    reddest. They just think they are “deserving poor” as opposed to people like them who they deem not deserving.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to cork...@gmail.com on Sat Aug 6 10:26:07 2022
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 2:52:39 AM UTC-7, cork...@gmail.com wrote:

Do you really believe that throwing around the thought of killing someone in every post makes us all think you're a tough guy instead of the keyboard kowboy in kolorado that you really are? Give it a rest, absolutely nobody in this group is impressed.

I can always ask for your address if you wanna test that theory.

You wanna fucking go, buckshot? I would suggest getting armed.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to cork...@gmail.com on Sat Aug 6 10:28:05 2022
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 3:06:53 AM UTC-7, cork...@gmail.com wrote:

Who said anything about a one time pandemic relief payment? There's actually a staffing problem in every sector of the labor market including the so called 'good jobs.' We went from plenty of labor to a shortage in the span of a lock down? Why? Does
    this represent the number of deaths that were mainly among the elderly or is it that people found out they could get by with government benefits and just quit working? I think the latter.

And this is why you're going to have to kill people like me, bitch.

Because, frankly, you want fucking whores and slaves -- and a lot of people realized they might be worth something.

The problem is, people actually believing they are worth something is completely antithetical to your Dred Scott world.

The next thing you're going to tell us is women need to get pregnant and make sammiches and that Blacks are farm equipment.

Go fuck yourself -- no one else would want to.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Sat Aug 6 10:37:54 2022
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 5:56:53 AM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:

There can’t be any other causes, huh? And people are staying away from good jobs that pay a hell of a lot more than government assistance, because of government assistance? Really? Btw this isn’t even a new refrain, check this out: https://twitter.com/paulisci/status/1549527748950892544?s=21&t=iYLBX9ns99xrrIAjXoB8Hg

They believe if they can starve out the lazy and basically cull the herd, they can get done what they need to get done.

The problem is: They have no concept of the scope of how, in a Conservative or especially Libertarian world, out of check things are.

Given some of the mathematics (or his "mathematics") I read from the likes of Libertarian Karl Denninger, I'd put the immediate kill-off at 30% of the US population, with another 30% of the US population needing "replacement" in the next decade by non-
    aborted babies.

If the pieces of shit who spew this junk actually believed a remote fraction of what they believe, they'd be going down to their local welfare office and LIQUIDATING THE PLACE.

nets an individual to test whether your theory even passes the laugh test?

It nets them the ability to continue to live. That's the problem.

They don't want 340 million in this country, and many of them have come out publicly and said at least 100 million have to go, AND the standard of living needs to go backward at least 40-50 years on top of it!

And those they do want working... Well, let's just say I've heard more than a bit of squawk that, somewhere in the list of repealed Amendments is the 13th.

Most likely not because it helps you keep thinking huge job and wage

... so he and his can be the only which survive. Remember, end of the day: He believes that rich, White, cis-male, Christian landowners were the only beings God created to have dominion over all others -- and anyone sufficiently "in the way" was to be
    immediately removed from that condition through Manifest Destiny. THAT is the America they want Great Again.

The COMPLETE antithesis of what America is supposed to be, in their eyes.

They'd rather not pay them at all.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to cork...@gmail.com on Sat Aug 6 10:40:53 2022
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 8:20:02 AM UTC-7, cork...@gmail.com wrote:

Especially from pieces of shit like you, yes.

And when it's clear that most people get their jobs from having good ability to suck dick (and how literal that statement is, sometimes, is a simple matter of demographics), it really becomes a question of how desirable robbing people like you every
    month becomes.

Don't like it? Fucking kill us like you say you want to before one of us gets smart or you get stupid.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corky@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sat Aug 6 11:23:50 2022
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 12:26:09 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 2:52:39 AM UTC-7, cork...@gmail.com wrote:

I can always ask for your address if you wanna test that theory.

You wanna fucking go, buckshot? I would suggest getting armed.

Mike

LMAO Keyboard Kowboi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corky@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sat Aug 6 11:24:58 2022
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 12:40:55 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 8:20:02 AM UTC-7, cork...@gmail.com wrote:

Especially from pieces of shit like you, yes.

And when it's clear that most people get their jobs from having good ability to suck dick (and how literal that statement is, sometimes, is a simple matter of demographics), it really becomes a question of how desirable robbing people like you every
    month becomes.

Don't like it? Fucking kill us like you say you want to before one of us gets smart or you get stupid.

Mike
    This must be Igotskilz retarded brother

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to cork...@gmail.com on Sat Aug 6 19:18:56 2022
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 11:25:00 AM UTC-7, cork...@gmail.com wrote:

This must be Igotskilz retarded brother

Nice try. Now, when you gonna get a nutsack, bitch?

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From unclejr@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sat Aug 6 19:46:17 2022
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 9:18:26 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 11:23:52 AM UTC-7, cork...@gmail.com wrote:

LMAO Keyboard Kowboi

I'll ride your ass and fuck you straight up it.

You don't wanna go like the pussy ass Republican you are.

Start shooting or shut the royal fuck up, whore.

Mike

Ewww. Gross.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to unclejr on Sun Aug 7 06:03:42 2022
    On 8/6/2022 10:46 PM, unclejr wrote:
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 9:18:26 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 11:23:52 AM UTC-7, cork...@gmail.com wrote: >>
    LMAO Keyboard Kowboi

I'll ride your ass and fuck you straight up it.

You don't wanna go like the pussy ass Republican you are.

Start shooting or shut the royal fuck up, whore.

Mike

Ewww. Gross.

I had to testify in court over something similar

--
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From xyzzy@21:1/5 to Corky on Sun Aug 7 15:51:06 2022

Which then begs the question -- do you kill the job, then... Or do you
    kill the person who isn't worth enough to work for a decent wage?

Mike

Do you really believe that throwing around the thought of killing someone
    in every post makes us all think you're a tough guy instead of the
    keyboard kowboy in kolorado that you really are? Give it a rest,
    absolutely nobody in this group is impressed.

I seldom agree with Corky but he is 100% right here.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Ken Olson on Sun Aug 7 19:45:26 2022
    On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 3:03:48 AM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

I had to testify in court over something similar

The only deterrent the law has.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05