• help me understand this brittany greiner thing......

From michael anderson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 4 18:06:18 2022
    and why we should feel bad for her and/or make special deals with russia
    to bring her home?

Best I can tell, nobody is arguing she didn't break the law right? We may not agree with the laws in each and every country and the punishment associated with it, but citizens of other countries may not agree with every single one of our laws when they
    travel here......

Furthermore pretty much everyone knows/should know that when you are flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on an international flight knowing this
    is a piece of work.....it makes it hard to have a lot of sympathy for her.

And then I see in media here they are saying stuff like "experts believe it will be a show trial and........" Ummm sorry, but what exactly about it that we have seen so far makes it appear like a show trial? Is griener saying the hash was planted on
    her? Is she saying she is not guilty? If not, what is the issue about it being a show trial.....

I guess I just don't understand why we are supposed to care. Yes if she has to spend years in a russian prison that does seem harsh for the crime, but again.....it's their country and their laws. When you go to another country you have to obey their
    laws or suffer the consequences. Furthermore it's not like she is being arrested and prosecuted for some very bizarre thing nobody would have guessed was illegal there.....it's still illegal in many/most(?) states to have hashish on you when going
    through the airport. If I flew back in to birmingham with a bunch of hash and was caught, I would be arrested as well and prosecuted.....the punishment in russia is apparently stricter, but hells bells that is their right as a country. We have stricter
    punishments for some things that another country may be more lenient on I'm sure.....

I just don't see the 'miscarriage of justice' type angle here. Anyone want to help me out?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From xyzzy@21:1/5 to michael anderson on Tue Jul 5 01:57:43 2022
    michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com> wrote:
    to bring her home?

Best I can tell, nobody is arguing she didn't break the law right? We
    may not agree with the laws in each and every country and the punishment associated with it, but citizens of other countries may not agree with
    every single one of our laws when they travel here......

Furthermore pretty much everyone knows/should know that when you are
    flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may
    be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on
    an international flight knowing this is a piece of work.....it makes it
    hard to have a lot of sympathy for her.

And then I see in media here they are saying stuff like "experts believe
    it will be a show trial and........" Ummm sorry, but what exactly
    about it that we have seen so far makes it appear like a show trial? Is griener saying the hash was planted on her? Is she saying she is not
    guilty? If not, what is the issue about it being a show trial.....

I guess I just don't understand why we are supposed to care. Yes if she
    has to spend years in a russian prison that does seem harsh for the
    crime, but again.....it's their country and their laws. When you go to another country you have to obey their laws or suffer the consequences. Furthermore it's not like she is being arrested and prosecuted for some
    very bizarre thing nobody would have guessed was illegal there.....it's
    still illegal in many/most(?) states to have hashish on you when going through the airport. If I flew back in to birmingham with a bunch of
    hash and was caught, I would be arrested as well and prosecuted.....the punishment in russia is apparently stricter, but hells bells that is
    their right as a country. We have stricter punishments for some things
    that another country may be more lenient on I'm sure.....

I just don't see the 'miscarriage of justice' type angle here. Anyone want to help me out?

I haven’t followed her story that closely but if events are along the lines of what you described, yeah she’s a dumn bass who fucked around and found out.

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, liberal personality.” — Altie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TE@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Mon Jul 4 19:43:27 2022
    On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 9:57:46 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
    michael anderson <miande...@gmail.com> wrote:
    and why we should feel bad for her and/or make special deals with russia to bring her home?

may not agree with the laws in each and every country and the punishment associated with it, but citizens of other countries may not agree with every single one of our laws when they travel here......

Furthermore pretty much everyone knows/should know that when you are flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on
    an international flight knowing this is a piece of work.....it makes it hard to have a lot of sympathy for her.

And then I see in media here they are saying stuff like "experts believe it will be a show trial and........" Ummm sorry, but what exactly
    about it that we have seen so far makes it appear like a show trial? Is griener saying the hash was planted on her? Is she saying she is not guilty? If not, what is the issue about it being a show trial.....

I guess I just don't understand why we are supposed to care. Yes if she has to spend years in a russian prison that does seem harsh for the
    crime, but again.....it's their country and their laws. When you go to another country you have to obey their laws or suffer the consequences. Furthermore it's not like she is being arrested and prosecuted for some very bizarre thing nobody would have guessed was illegal there.....it's still illegal in many/most(?) states to have hashish on you when going through the airport. If I flew back in to birmingham with a bunch of
    hash and was caught, I would be arrested as well and prosecuted.....the punishment in russia is apparently stricter, but hells bells that is
    their right as a country. We have stricter punishments for some things that another country may be more lenient on I'm sure.....

I haven’t followed her story that closely but if events are along the lines
    of what you described, yeah she’s a dumn bass who fucked around and found out.

Didn't she play for a Russian "oligarch?" I thought we were supposed to hate those
    guys.

-TE

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, liberal personality.” — Altie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Tue Jul 5 05:09:39 2022
    On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 9:57:46 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
    and why we should feel bad for her and/or make special deals with russia to bring her home?

may not agree with the laws in each and every country and the punishment associated with it, but citizens of other countries may not agree with every single one of our laws when they travel here......

Furthermore pretty much everyone knows/should know that when you are flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on
    an international flight knowing this is a piece of work.....it makes it hard to have a lot of sympathy for her.

And then I see in media here they are saying stuff like "experts believe it will be a show trial and........" Ummm sorry, but what exactly
    about it that we have seen so far makes it appear like a show trial? Is griener saying the hash was planted on her? Is she saying she is not guilty? If not, what is the issue about it being a show trial.....

I guess I just don't understand why we are supposed to care. Yes if she has to spend years in a russian prison that does seem harsh for the
    crime, but again.....it's their country and their laws. When you go to another country you have to obey their laws or suffer the consequences. Furthermore it's not like she is being arrested and prosecuted for some very bizarre thing nobody would have guessed was illegal there.....it's still illegal in many/most(?) states to have hashish on you when going through the airport. If I flew back in to birmingham with a bunch of
    their right as a country. We have stricter punishments for some things that another country may be more lenient on I'm sure.....

I haven’t followed her story that closely but if events are along the lines
    of what you described, yeah she’s a dumn bass who fucked around and found

Britney Griner: “I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season,”
    Griner said, per The Arizona Republic. “I think we should take that much of a stand.”
    “I’m going to protest regardless,” she said. “I’m not going to be out there for the national anthem."

So, look at the bright side. She probably won't hear that American National Anthem
    very often in a Russian prison.

Irish Mike

Karma can be a bitch.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Tue Jul 5 12:09:49 2022
    On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 5:09:41 AM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

So, look at the bright side. She probably won't hear that American National Anthem

Your political ally will see her dead.

The only reason she still lives -- for now -- is the same reason Putin hasn't tac-nuked portions of the Ukraine.

He's winning. Over here.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RoddyMcCorley@21:1/5 to michael anderson on Tue Jul 5 16:19:08 2022
    On 7/4/2022 9:06 PM, michael anderson wrote:
    to bring her home?

Best I can tell, nobody is arguing she didn't break the law right? We may not agree with the laws in each and every country and the punishment associated with it, but citizens of other countries may not agree with every single one of our laws when
    they travel here......

Furthermore pretty much everyone knows/should know that when you are flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on an international flight knowing
    this is a piece of work.....it makes it hard to have a lot of sympathy for her.

And then I see in media here they are saying stuff like "experts believe it will be a show trial and........" Ummm sorry, but what exactly about it that we have seen so far makes it appear like a show trial? Is griener saying the hash was planted
    on her? Is she saying she is not guilty? If not, what is the issue about it being a show trial.....

I guess I just don't understand why we are supposed to care. Yes if she has to spend years in a russian prison that does seem harsh for the crime, but again.....it's their country and their laws. When you go to another country you have to obey their
    laws or suffer the consequences. Furthermore it's not like she is being arrested and prosecuted for some very bizarre thing nobody would have guessed was illegal there.....it's still illegal in many/most(?) states to have hashish on you when going
    through the airport. If I flew back in to birmingham with a bunch of hash and was caught, I would be arrested as well and prosecuted.....the punishment in russia is apparently stricter, but hells bells that is their right as a country. We have stricter
    punishments for some things that another country may be more lenient on I'm sure.....

Putin just sticking his thumb in Uncle Sam's eye.

If she did carry hash oil on the plane, then that was terribly stupid of
    her. But she is a high profile American citizen and we should go to bat
    for her.

--
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
    practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to RoddyMcCorley on Tue Jul 5 23:50:49 2022
    On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 4:19:13 PM UTC-4, RoddyMcCorley wrote:

Best I can tell, nobody is arguing she didn't break the law right? We may not agree with the laws in each and every country and the punishment associated with it, but citizens of other countries may not agree with every single one of our laws when
    they travel here......

Furthermore pretty much everyone knows/should know that when you are flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on an international flight knowing

And then I see in media here they are saying stuff like "experts believe it will be a show trial and........" Ummm sorry, but what exactly about it that we have seen so far makes it appear like a show trial? Is griener saying the hash was planted on
    her? Is she saying she is not guilty? If not, what is the issue about it being a show trial.....

No, Putin just sticking his boot in Joe Biden's ass. Putin hasn't changed -
    he invades Ukraine when he sees American weakness. That's why
    he invaded Ukraine when Obama was in office. That's why he didn't
    try it when Trump was in office. 'That's why he invaded again when
    Biden took office.

When the world saw how weak Biden is and how he f--ked up the
    Afghanistan withdrawal, no knowledgable person was
    at all surprised when Putin invaded Ukraine - again.

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TE@21:1/5 to RoddyMcCorley on Wed Jul 6 17:34:47 2022

Griner stuck her thumb in Uncle Sam's eye and then turned-around and
    went to Russia to play for Putin's oligarchs.

If she did carry hash oil on the plane, then that was terribly stupid of her. But she is a high profile American citizen and we should go to bat
    for her.

She hates America, consorted with the Russians and generates propaganda
    for our enemies. She's just where karma wants her.

-TE

Authorities Warn Tonight’s Protests May Escalate From ‘Mostly Peaceful’ To ‘Somewhat Peaceful.’
    —The Babylon Bee, Friday.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 6 17:36:48 2022
    On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 5:34:49 PM UTC-7, TE wrote:

Not really. Women's basketball doesn't pay that well here in the States. She is hardly alone in that regard -- Russia is one of a number of women's leagues which has WNBA players in it in the off-season.

If she did carry hash oil on the plane, then that was terribly stupid of her. But she is a high profile American citizen and we should go to bat
    for her.

I disagree with that too -- your brand of karma would have her dead.

I believe that's coming.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From xyzzy@21:1/5 to randorwell@gmail.com on Thu Jul 7 01:59:25 2022
    TE <randorwell@gmail.com> wrote:

If she did carry hash oil on the plane, then that was terribly stupid of
    her. But she is a high profile American citizen and we should go to bat
    for her.

Oh so now you’re Russophobic too?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Wed Jul 6 19:57:52 2022
    On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 6:59:29 PM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:

Oh so now you’re Russophobic too?

No, he's just another man who wants LGBT's killed and thinks Putin might be more fit to run America than most Americans.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The NOTBCS Guy@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 6 20:41:07 2022
    Your political ally will see her dead.

The only reason she still lives -- for now -- is the same reason Putin hasn't tac-nuked portions of the Ukraine.

He's winning. Over here.

We've been through this sort of thing before. The consensus is, she'll be involved in a trade - Griner for "Merchant of Death" Viktor Bout. At least with Reagan, he managed to get two of ours for one of theirs.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to The NOTBCS Guy on Thu Jul 7 00:15:26 2022
    On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 8:41:09 PM UTC-7, The NOTBCS Guy wrote:

We've been through this sort of thing before. The consensus is, she'll be involved in a trade - Griner for "Merchant of Death" Viktor Bout. At least with Reagan, he managed to get two of ours for one of theirs.

You aren't wrong -- but if I'm Putin, WHY?

If I'm Putin, I have to know I'm WINNING.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From xyzzy@21:1/5 to michael anderson on Thu Jul 7 14:24:15 2022
    michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com> wrote:
    to bring her home?

may not agree with the laws in each and every country and the punishment associated with it, but citizens of other countries may not agree with

flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may
    be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on

about it that we have seen so far makes it appear like a show trial? Is griener saying the hash was planted on her? Is she saying she is not

crime, but again.....it's their country and their laws. When you go to another country you have to obey their laws or suffer the consequences. Furthermore it's not like she is being arrested and prosecuted for some
    still illegal in many/most(?) states to have hashish on you when going through the airport. If I flew back in to birmingham with a bunch of

She just pled guilty and is looking at 10 years

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Thu Jul 7 10:19:15 2022
    On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 7:24:20 AM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:

There is no benefit for the Russians not shooting her outright.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Thu Jul 7 11:42:16 2022
    On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 11:26:49 AM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

The Russians don't give a crap about her - she's just a bargaining chip. Putin will trade her to Biden - assuming someone show's Joe
    where Russia is on a map. Biden gave the Taliban $85 Billion in
    American military equipment and weapons in Afghanistan.
    Not telling what he'll give Russia.

Putin doesn't have to do shit in that regard -- same reason he hasn't tac-nuked the Ukraine, a NATO base, or an American city.

He's winning.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Thu Jul 7 11:26:47 2022
    On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 10:24:20 AM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
    to bring her home?

flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on

The Russians don't give a crap about her - she's just a bargaining chip.
    Putin will trade her to Biden - assuming someone show's Joe

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RoddyMcCorley@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Thu Jul 7 14:47:08 2022
    On 7/7/2022 2:26 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
    and why we should feel bad for her and/or make special deals with russia >>> to bring her home?

may not agree with the laws in each and every country and the punishment >>> associated with it, but citizens of other countries may not agree with

flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may >>> be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on

And then I see in media here they are saying stuff like "experts believe >>> it will be a show trial and........" Ummm sorry, but what exactly
    about it that we have seen so far makes it appear like a show trial? Is
    griener saying the hash was planted on her? Is she saying she is not

crime, but again.....it's their country and their laws. When you go to
    another country you have to obey their laws or suffer the consequences.
    Furthermore it's not like she is being arrested and prosecuted for some
    still illegal in many/most(?) states to have hashish on you when going
    through the airport. If I flew back in to birmingham with a bunch of
    hash and was caught, I would be arrested as well and prosecuted.....the
    punishment in russia is apparently stricter, but hells bells that is

The Russians don't give a crap about her - she's just a bargaining chip. Putin will trade her to Biden - assuming someone show's Joe

Irish Mike, dickhead.

Have a nice day.

--
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
    practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Thu Jul 7 15:29:36 2022
    On 7/7/2022 1:19 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 7:24:20 AM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:

Mike

There are Russians locked up here that they might trade for her.

--
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to RoddyMcCorley on Thu Jul 7 16:17:12 2022
    On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 2:47:11 PM UTC-4, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
    and why we should feel bad for her and/or make special deals with russia >>> to bring her home?

may not agree with the laws in each and every country and the punishment >>> associated with it, but citizens of other countries may not agree with >>> every single one of our laws when they travel here......

flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may >>> be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on >>> an international flight knowing this is a piece of work.....it makes it >>> hard to have a lot of sympathy for her.

And then I see in media here they are saying stuff like "experts believe >>> it will be a show trial and........" Ummm sorry, but what exactly
    about it that we have seen so far makes it appear like a show trial? Is >>> griener saying the hash was planted on her? Is she saying she is not

I guess I just don't understand why we are supposed to care. Yes if she >>> has to spend years in a russian prison that does seem harsh for the
    crime, but again.....it's their country and their laws. When you go to >>> another country you have to obey their laws or suffer the consequences. >>> Furthermore it's not like she is being arrested and prosecuted for some >>> very bizarre thing nobody would have guessed was illegal there.....it's >>> still illegal in many/most(?) states to have hashish on you when going >>> through the airport. If I flew back in to birmingham with a bunch of
    hash and was caught, I would be arrested as well and prosecuted.....the >>> punishment in russia is apparently stricter, but hells bells that is
    their right as a country. We have stricter punishments for some things >>> that another country may be more lenient on I'm sure.....

Irish Mike, dickhead.

Want to piss off a Conservative - tell him a lie.
    Want to piss off a Liberal - tell him the truth.

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The NOTBCS Guy@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 7 16:32:04 2022

Being convicted, whether by guilty plea or trial, is the first step to being exchanged.

Yes, there is - pretty much every Russian spy/terrorist/"bad guy" that gets caught from that moment on either gets "shot trying to escape" or "hangs himself in his cell awaiting trial" - and if that happens to any American in Russia, that almost
    guarantees USA will strongarm the rest of NATO into accepting Ukraine as a member.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to The NOTBCS Guy on Thu Jul 7 16:52:17 2022
    On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 4:32:06 PM UTC-7, The NOTBCS Guy wrote:
    Being convicted, whether by guilty plea or trial, is the first step to being exchanged.
    Yes, there is - pretty much every Russian spy/terrorist/"bad guy" that gets caught from that moment on either gets "shot trying to escape" or "hangs himself in his cell awaiting trial" - and if that happens to any American in Russia, that almost
    guarantees USA will strongarm the rest of NATO into accepting Ukraine as a member.

Especially when it is clear that the American/NATO side is losing.

What does Putin gain in a deal? He's clearly winning the war -- it just doesn't need to happen Right Damn Now.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TE@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Thu Jul 7 17:26:15 2022
    On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 2:26:49 PM UTC-4, Irish Mike wrote:

She's an unpleasant person, and I'm gratified that she is going
    through an difficult time, but I think that ten years is a disgrace.
    The best thing Putin could do, for himself and Russia, is make
    a big show of commuting her sentence and sending her home.

She's more of an asset here, in the US, spreading anti-US
    propaganda.

-TE

Did you know the fossil fuel industry epitomizes rape culture? Did you
    know Bernie’s hand gestures revictimize gay conversion therapy
    survivors? If DailyKos became sentient and created a robot body for
    itself that resembled a white woman with dreadlocks it would take
    Dr. Grist for its mate.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RoddyMcCorley@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Fri Jul 8 01:08:00 2022
    On 7/7/2022 7:17 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
    On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 2:47:11 PM UTC-4, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
    and why we should feel bad for her and/or make special deals with russia >>>>> to bring her home?

Best I can tell, nobody is arguing she didn't break the law right? We >>>>> may not agree with the laws in each and every country and the punishment >>>>> associated with it, but citizens of other countries may not agree with >>>>> every single one of our laws when they travel here......

Furthermore pretty much everyone knows/should know that when you are >>>>> flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may >>>>> be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on >>>>> an international flight knowing this is a piece of work.....it makes it >>>>> hard to have a lot of sympathy for her.

And then I see in media here they are saying stuff like "experts believe >>>>> it will be a show trial and........" Ummm sorry, but what exactly
    about it that we have seen so far makes it appear like a show trial? Is >>>>> griener saying the hash was planted on her? Is she saying she is not >>>>> guilty? If not, what is the issue about it being a show trial.....

I guess I just don't understand why we are supposed to care. Yes if she >>>>> has to spend years in a russian prison that does seem harsh for the
    crime, but again.....it's their country and their laws. When you go to >>>>> another country you have to obey their laws or suffer the consequences. >>>>> Furthermore it's not like she is being arrested and prosecuted for some >>>>> very bizarre thing nobody would have guessed was illegal there.....it's >>>>> still illegal in many/most(?) states to have hashish on you when going >>>>> through the airport. If I flew back in to birmingham with a bunch of >>>>> hash and was caught, I would be arrested as well and prosecuted.....the >>>>> punishment in russia is apparently stricter, but hells bells that is >>>>> their right as a country. We have stricter punishments for some things >>>>> that another country may be more lenient on I'm sure.....

The Russians don't give a crap about her - she's just a bargaining chip. >>> Putin will trade her to Biden - assuming someone show's Joe

Irish Mike, dickhead.

Want to piss off a Conservative - tell him a lie.
    Want to piss off a Liberal - tell him the truth.

Irish Mike, dickhead

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 8 08:56:47 2022
    On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 5:26:17 PM UTC-7, TE wrote:
    On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 2:26:49 PM UTC-4, Irish Mike wrote:

She's an unpleasant person, and I'm gratified that she is going
    through an difficult time, but I think that ten years is a disgrace.
    The best thing Putin could do, for himself and Russia, is make
    a big show of commuting her sentence and sending her home.

She's more of an asset here, in the US, spreading anti-US
    propaganda.

Nice try. To Putin, she's better off dead to make the point to the USA, not only because of the drugs, but because she's a lesbian.

He has SIGNIFICANT support in this country because he might actually get one of his to kill off the LGBT's in this country.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to The NOTBCS Guy on Wed Jul 27 12:04:54 2022
    On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 11:56:56 AM UTC-7, The NOTBCS Guy wrote:
    Looks like Biden picked up a history book - Bout for Griner and Paul Whelan. "See? Two for one! No Quid Pro Quo!"

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/politics/griner-whelan-biden-offer-viktor-bout-exchange-russia-arms-dealer/index.html

Oh look, Griner actually thought she had rights in Russia.

This is rapidly heading to Darwin Award territory...

She dead.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The NOTBCS Guy@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 27 11:56:54 2022

Looks like Biden picked up a history book - Bout for Griner and Paul Whelan. "See? Two for one! No Quid Pro Quo!"

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/politics/griner-whelan-biden-offer-viktor-bout-exchange-russia-arms-dealer/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From marika@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Mon Aug 1 15:54:35 2022
    On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 1:50:51 AM UTC-5, Irish Mike wrote:

they travel here......

And then I see in media here they are saying stuff like "experts believe it will be a show trial and........" Ummm sorry, but what exactly about it that we have seen so far makes it appear like a show trial? Is griener saying the hash was planted
    on her? Is she saying she is not guilty? If not, what is the issue about it being a show trial.....

I guess I just don't understand why we are supposed to care. Yes if she has to spend years in a russian prison that does seem harsh for the crime, but again.....it's their country and their laws. When you go to another country you have to obey
    their laws or suffer the consequences. Furthermore it's not like she is being arrested and prosecuted for some very bizarre thing nobody would have guessed was illegal there.....it's still illegal in many/most(?) states to have hashish on you when going

No, Putin just sticking his boot in Joe Biden's ass. Putin hasn't changed - he invades Ukraine when he sees American weakness. That's why
    he invaded Ukraine when Obama was in office. That's why he didn't
    try it when Trump was in office. 'That's why he invaded again when
    Biden took office.

When the world saw how weak Biden is and how he f--ked up the
    Afghanistan withdrawal, no knowledgable person was
    at all surprised when Putin invaded Ukraine - again.

Yet Putin invaded Georgia while Bush was president even though Bush looked into Putin's soul and even though Bush was supposed to be such a tough guy with his Iraq war

in the meantime supposed wussy Biden just today

stood up to China https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1554170668572360707?s=20&t=9a5_4I_SOTwaf4ePXpYkSg
    A group of British Parliament members considers visiting Taiwan to stick it to Xi

And under Biden, USA destroyed an Al Qaeda high value leader AL Zawahiri yesterday who had been hiding out with a Taliban leader. Besides the obvious pluses for taking this action, it is a strong message to Putin who has recently been collaborating with
    Taliban, dropping all kinds of gifts and favors on them most of which were meant to harm USA directly or indirectly

Btw killing this guy during trump’s Saudi golf tournament (the one where he said “nobody knows who’s responsible for 9/11”) is epic timing. Perfect.
    https://twitter.com/BaddCompani/status/1554219288294109186?s=20&t=9a5_4I_SOTwaf4ePXpYkSg

As far as Greiner, we do not leave our own behind

Russia periodically nabs americans whether guilty or not for trade value
    Since they nabbed right before the war, they likely anticipated

If Russia really cared about Marco trafficking, they would close the Donetsk border which has been used by Russian mafia for some time, to transport drugs and arms

and a major reason they seized the Donetsk border in 2014

Because Ukraine was about to close down the organized crime rings there. Had nothing to do with obama

You get rid of putin and this mafia, you will get rid of a huge portion of the action at the Mexican border

Win win

So We do not leave ours behind and go out of our way to help others

Just like we did in previous wars

Thank god we let so many ukrainians to emigrate to USA over decades

Every doctor i took my mother to er has been Ukrainian which was a blessing with her hearing loss,

mk5000

Vroom-vroom, ey
    Yeah, Kira on the phone!
    Kira on the Phone, gib zu, ballert mies (Brr)
    Immer Shades an (Woah), Thug Life Meme (Ja)--Vroom Vroom
    by Navy Westghost & Young Kira

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 1 20:49:14 2022
    I think you forget how many people in this country support Putin and al Qaeda, etc.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Fiz Jr@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 2 08:17:18 2022
    Really a hot topic in the news recently! Many angles.

Fiz Jr
    fiz_jr@yahoo.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From m syadoz@21:1/5 to Fiz Jr on Wed Aug 17 15:06:34 2022
    On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 12:17:24 AM UTC-5, Fiz Jr wrote:

Fiz Jr
    fiz...@yahoo.com

Sure it is not college ball but it is still fun

https://24tv.ua/ru/nochju-iz-kryma-vyehali-premer-aksenov-i-glava-gosdumy-poluostrova-kostjantinov_n2133000

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From m syadoz@21:1/5 to m syadoz on Sat Aug 20 17:13:07 2022
    On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 5:06:38 PM UTC-5, m syadoz wrote:

Fiz Jr
    fiz...@yahoo.com

https://24tv.ua/ru/nochju-iz-kryma-vyehali-premer-aksenov-i-glava-gosdumy-poluostrova-kostjantinov_n2133000

Damn

Wrong link
    i meant to put the clip about the press conference before the usyk fight
    Which he won tonight

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From m syadoz@21:1/5 to m syadoz on Sat Aug 20 17:15:35 2022
    On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 5:06:38 PM UTC-5, m syadoz wrote:

Fiz Jr
    fiz...@yahoo.com

Here is what i meant to post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YWDBcRrfeA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From margo nevilles@21:1/5 to miande...@gmail.com on Fri Dec 9 20:57:38 2022
    On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 9:06:20 PM UTC-4, miande...@gmail.com wrote:
    to bring her home?

Best I can tell, nobody is arguing she didn't break the law right? We may not agree with the laws in each and every country and the punishment associated with it, but citizens of other countries may not agree with every single one of our laws when they
    travel here......

Furthermore pretty much everyone knows/should know that when you are flying through other countries or in another country, that their laws may be different there. Especially the flying part- why she brought hash on an international flight knowing this

You people are a horror. It was the Russians that said Britany for the trade and what was the President suppose to say, no. And the national anthem was written for white people not people of color, so my hats off to Britany!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Con Reeder, unhyphenated American@21:1/5 to margo nevilles on Sat Dec 10 16:08:53 2022
    On 2022-12-10, margo nevilles <mnevilles33@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 9:06:20 PM UTC-4, miande...@gmail.com wrote:
    to bring her home?

they travel here......

You people are a horror. It was the Russians that said Britany for the
    trade and what was the President suppose to say, no. And the national
    anthem was written for white people not people of color, so my hats
    off to Britany!!!!

Of course an irresponsible ingrate whiner should go to the front of the
    line. Who wouldn't want that?

--
    Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second time you
    make it. -- unknown

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TE@21:1/5 to unhyphenated American on Sat Dec 10 10:10:29 2022
    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 11:08:56 AM UTC-5, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:

The media made millions and raked-in awards by lying about links
    between Trump and Russian oligarchs. Now the same media glorifies
    an American-hating POS who works for the same oligarchs.

-TE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 10 11:01:16 2022
    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 10:10:32 AM UTC-8, TE wrote:
    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 11:08:56 AM UTC-5, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:

Of course an irresponsible ingrate whiner should go to the front of the line. Who wouldn't want that?

Then eliminate her and the WNBA from the equation -- with lethal force if necessary.

C'mon, tough guy...

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sat Dec 10 14:44:47 2022
    On 7/7/2022 3:15 AM, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 8:41:09 PM UTC-7, The NOTBCS Guy wrote:

You aren't wrong -- but if I'm Putin, WHY?

If I'm Putin, I have to know I'm WINNING.

Mike

If he thinks that, he's delusional.
    --
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sat Dec 10 14:47:10 2022
    On 12/10/2022 2:01 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 10:10:32 AM UTC-8, TE wrote:

Then eliminate her and the WNBA from the equation -- with lethal force if necessary.

C'mon, tough guy...

Mike
    Economics will deal with both.
    --
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Ken Olson on Sat Dec 10 15:04:48 2022
    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 11:44:52 AM UTC-8, Ken Olson wrote:

I've always viewed Putin as a master of 19-D chess, and he's had the world spinning ever since.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Ken Olson on Sat Dec 10 15:05:54 2022
    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 11:47:15 AM UTC-8, Ken Olson wrote:
    On 12/10/2022 2:01 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:

C'mon, tough guy...

Economics will deal with both.

If the WNBA had anything to do with what you consider economic reality, it wouldn't have lasted five years.

Women's sports only exist for the sexual pleasure of men, the beating down of transgenderism by bigots, and as required by law to allow FOOBAW, etc. to exist.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sat Dec 10 20:02:47 2022
    On 12/10/2022 6:04 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 11:44:52 AM UTC-8, Ken Olson wrote:

I've always viewed Putin as a master of 19-D chess, and he's had the world spinning ever since.

Mike

He is showing himself to be a paper psychopath.
    --
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05