• Good To Be Alive !

From dragon fox@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jun 25 12:55:46 2022
    You know the best thing about getting free money?

Giving a lot of it away. Kept half and gave the other half to various organizations. Horse rehab facility was first to receive a chunk, only fitting, yes? :) The veterans organizations got substantial amounts.

So, how you doin Mikey Mouth? Here he comes to save the day! LOL!!

You going to the USSC protest? Could get you a good send off. Might even be able to take a few with you.

Hey if they do get you I might even open a Twitter account just to post your history here. One post of yours a day will give so many people a good laugh for the day.

F0X

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to dragon fox on Sat Jun 25 13:34:02 2022
    On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 12:55:50 PM UTC-7, dragon fox wrote:

You going to the USSC protest? Could get you a good send off. Might even be able to take a few with you.

Hey if they do get you I might even open a Twitter account just to post your history here. One post of yours a day will give so many people a good laugh for the day.

Fuck off and come do it yourself.

Temecula, whore.

I don't believe in non-violent protests. They leave you a sitting duck.

You are going to have to shoot me -- you get the country you want, and I will make you famous.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dragon fox@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sat Jun 25 15:11:29 2022
    On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 4:34:06 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 12:55:50 PM UTC-7, dragon fox wrote:

You aren't worth the price of a .22 short.

Temecula, whore.

Got your own code talk, isn't that special.

Let's see ....pussy...coward...gutless bucket mouth...Johnny Tyler....Joe Danby. They all fit you like calf-skin glove.

You are going to have to shoot me -- you get the country you want, and I will make you famous.

Shoot you? lol! I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. See above .22 comment. You don't know the difference between shit and apple butter much less what I may or may not want. I was famous on the day I was born cuz I was bad to the bone. ($1 to
    Geo Thorogood) LOL!!

MikeyMouth

ps: until next time ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWCQ7fVowVQ you

F0X

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to dragon fox on Sat Jun 25 20:06:57 2022
    On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 3:11:33 PM UTC-7, dragon fox wrote:

You aren't worth the price of a .22 short.

You won't have a choice. And who the fuck are you to think you'd get better?

Temecula, whore.

Got your own code talk, isn't that special.

For the semi-intelligent:

There was a season when Kobe was still with the Lakers. He got injured right around Christmas.

While he was injured, the Lakers somehow upset the then-champion Golden State Warriors.

Someone then decided to believe the Lakers were better off without Kobe.

A Kobe-jocker took that personally, and told the guy to come to Temecula, CA - an exurb of LA.

A few hours into Christmas, the original guy DID. Getting to the city limits and shooting a picture of his middle finger at the city line.

Let's see ....pussy...coward...gutless bucket mouth...Johnny Tyler....Joe Danby. They all fit you like calf-skin glove.

So does Mark David Chapman and Charles Manson. Been called both. What's your excuse to think you'll get better?

You see, I don't need to make threats. I am a terrorist threat, a priori. Especially to some fucktwit who believes freedom is conditional on his belief systems.

The only reason I have not committed multiple murders is because I have a life-or-death commitment that the same God you may claim to believe in gave me. Otherwise, there would be absolutely nothing -- even you shooting me for trying to shoot you --
    that would stop me.

Shoot you? lol! I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. See above .22 comment. You don't know the difference between shit and apple butter much less what I may or may not want. I was famous on the day I was born cuz I was bad to the bone. ($1 to
    Geo Thorogood) LOL!!

Well, the head nurse stepped up on me and told everyone else to leave THIS ONE alone.

ps: until next time ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWCQ7fVowVQ you

You're going to have to. Your cowardice is the only reason I still live.

I've told my family to be ready for my funeral. About a year now.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05