• Re: Just one step away from a Silver Alert

From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to floaterjr on Sat May 28 16:04:31 2022
    On Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 3:47:28 PM UTC-7, floaterjr wrote:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/howie-carr-just-another-delirious-day-trip-for-biden-unstuck-in-time-again/ar-AAXPREq?li=BBnb7Kz

If we couldn't 25th The Orange Fat Fucker, what makes you think we'll do it here?

Mike (For the record, I believe Biden will resign the moment the Senate is unstuck from Harris not being able to appoint a replacement as VP due to tie.)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From floaterjr@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 28 15:47:26 2022
  • From floaterjr@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Sun May 29 02:22:19 2022
    On Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 7:04:33 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/howie-carr-just-another-delirious-day-trip-for-biden-unstuck-in-time-again/ar-AAXPREq?li=BBnb7Kz

If we couldn't 25th The Orange Fat Fucker, what makes you think we'll do it here?

Mike (For the record, I believe Biden will resign the moment the Senate is unstuck from Harris not being able to appoint a replacement as VP due to tie.)
    Interesting you brought up the orange fatty I myself am a fatty and always have been. I know why because the media and democrats spent most of there time trying to ignore Biden's gaffes, miss speaks, and outright lies. While the rest of the time walking
    back and explaining important foreign policy statements when he steps in it. As in when he goes to Asia. Trump is off every important social media platform but still gets massive media coverage like an addition to him. Way more than Obama and he's an ex
    president. I just find the differences laughable like the American media has a multiple personally disorder. The problem is the president shouldn't be a joke.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Mike@21:1/5 to floaterjr on Sun May 29 03:57:37 2022
    On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 5:22:22 AM UTC-4, floaterjr wrote:
    On Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 7:04:33 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:

Interesting you brought up the orange fatty I myself am a fatty and always have been. I know why because the media and democrats spent most of there time trying to ignore Biden's gaffes, miss speaks, and outright lies. While the rest of the time
    walking back and explaining important foreign policy statements when he steps in it. As in when he goes to Asia. Trump is off every important social media platform but still gets massive media coverage like an addition to him. Way more than Obama and he'
    s an ex president. I just find the differences laughable like the American media has a multiple personally disorder. The problem is the president shouldn't be a joke.

In the last poll more than 54% of American's said they believe Biden has at least
    some level of mental decline, less than 33% approve of the job he is doing and 77% believe the country is headed in the wrong direction.

Today, under Biden and the Democrats, the national average gas price just hit a
    new record high of $4.61 a gallon, the stock market continues to fall, we have the highest
    inflation in 40 years and millions of illegal aliens and tons of illegal drugs are flooding across
    our open southern border. Not to mention the massive surge in homicides, thefts,
    assaults and other violent crimes.

The last day Trump was in office gas was$2.29 a gallon, the economy and the stock market
    were booming and there was almost zero inflation. His "Stay in Mexico" agreement with the
    Mexican government had stopped the tidal wave of illegals, he rebuilt our military and
    Putin did not invade the Ukraine as he did when Obama was in office.

Biden and the Democrats have put America in a deep hole and they just keep digging!
    Their only solution to inflation is to print more $trillions and dump it on the economy.
    Which will just increase inflation and bury America even deeper in hopeless debt!

So how much do I care if Trump is overweight or that he has funny looking hair?
    The answer is not one damn bit! Trump has proven, beyond a doubt, that his policies work
    and America desperately needs those policies to save our economy and our country!

So, for America's survival, I pray the Republicans take back the House & Senate in the
    November mid-term elections.

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to floaterjr on Sun May 29 12:37:37 2022
    On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 2:22:22 AM UTC-7, floaterjr wrote:

Interesting you brought up the orange fatty I myself am a fatty and always have been. I know why because the media and democrats spent most of there time trying to ignore Biden's gaffes, miss speaks, and outright lies. While the rest of the time
    walking back and explaining important foreign policy statements when he steps in it. As in when he goes to Asia. Trump is off every important social media platform but still gets massive media coverage like an addition to him. Way more than Obama and he'
    s an ex president. I just find the differences laughable like the American media has a multiple personally disorder. The problem is the president shouldn't be a joke.

Has been at least the last six years.

The problem is, you forget something, at least in my vote: I never expected Biden to actually take the office. I actually expected Biden to resign before the inauguration and allow Harris to take the office.

This was an up-down on Trump: Nothing more nor less. The sooner you get the idea of that, the sooner you'll get where we're going.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Irish Mike on Sun May 29 12:50:47 2022
    On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:57:39 AM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

In the last poll more than 54% of American's said they believe Biden has at least
    some level of mental decline, less than 33% approve of the job he is doing and
    77% believe the country is headed in the wrong direction.

The only way you get it back is the immediate elimination of the leftmost 30% of the population, with the next 30% going in the next 20-25 years. Stop flapping your trap, pick up that arsenal of guns you're putting on Facebook, and do it -- or shut the
    fuck up.

We voted AGAINST Trump. The Democrats could literally have nominated a goddamned ham sandwich and I'd have voted for it, with the understanding that, had I lost, it was at least five years in Federal prison or death within three months.

I voted for Kamala Harris to be the 46th President because I didn't expect Biden to take the Oath. The problem became, when the Senate broke 50-50, replacement became impossible.

Today, under Biden and the Democrats, the national average gas price just hit a
    new record high of $4.61 a gallon,

Good. Unless necessary, STAY THE FUCK AT HOME. I'd almost HOPE we'd have a situation where it was machinated to make elective travel such a prohibitive luxury, since we have not beaten Coronavirus (and NEVER WILL, if your side wins!), it just doesn't
    happen anymore.

the stock market continues to fall,

Two problems with that:

1) The stock market only benefits the very top of the ladder
    2) Take all the corruption out of American business, and every meaningful company becomes an instantaneous stock zero.

we have the highest inflation in 40 years

And this is why you have to kill us. Take out the money, since that's what you believe started this, and you have to take out everyone and everything reliant on it. You forget WHY the money was put in in the first place.

What you want is a Christo-fascist Right Wing agrarian rural tribal situation, in which, if you can't get it within what resources you do have will allow you (as a travel radius), you don't get it.

Cities and all real infrastructure become a thing of the past.

and millions of illegal aliens and tons of illegal drugs are flooding across our open southern border. Not to mention the massive surge in homicides, thefts, assaults and other violent crimes.

Shoot to kill or shut up. I think you'd be shocked as to the number of people in this country where crime is about the only meaningful job prospect they ever have or had.

The last day Trump was in office gas was$2.29 a gallon, the economy and the stock market
    were booming and there was almost zero inflation. His "Stay in Mexico" agreement with the
    Mexican government had stopped the tidal wave of illegals, he rebuilt our military and
    Putin did not invade the Ukraine as he did when Obama was in office.

Putin was a partner to Trump. You would rather ally with Vladimir Putin and be on the wrong side of history. Full stop.

Trump was nothing more than a Russian asset -- and I will say this, in all fairness. The reason Putin is willing to let the situation grind is he's smarter than most people: He sees that, within the next 6-36 months, Trump is going to come back and
    that's the end of NATO and Putin can actually instill a good number of his policies in the US.

Biden and the Democrats have put America in a deep hole and they just keep digging!
    Their only solution to inflation is to print more $trillions and dump it on the economy.
    Which will just increase inflation and bury America even deeper in hopeless debt!

That's what happens with 340 million people and it being clear that 40% of them openly desire to either kill the country or turn it into a Right-wing replay of "The Purge" -- complete with praying for a successful hunt and to "America, a nation reborn".

Hard work is an ABSOLUTE ZERO in this country (see your worship of the stock market, above).

So how much do I care if Trump is overweight or that he has funny looking hair?
    The answer is not one damn bit! Trump has proven, beyond a doubt, that his policies work
    and America desperately needs those policies to save our economy and our country!

With about half the population. Get started or shut the fuck up.

So, for America's survival, I pray the Republicans take back the House & Senate in the
    November mid-term elections.

Then may it be killed.

GOD DAMN AMERICA!

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05