• Could another pair of balls be getting found here, with the same result

From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 15:35:43 2023
    Darren Bailey, Republican running for Congress from Illinois, after the state Supreme Court upheld the state's assault weapons ban 4-3:

"I’m standing here on my front porch. This porch kind of became famous through the governor’s run and became famous when I was speaking on nonsense. And I made a statement. And sometimes when we make these statements, we don’t know where this is
    going to go. But if need be, this front porch will be my final stand. I will not allow anyone to infringe on my property on my Second Amendment rights. I will not allow anyone to come and take anything from me. And if need be, as I quoted before, I will
    die on this front porch before I give up any of my Second Amendment freedoms."

Let's go, motherfucker.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Fri Aug 11 23:29:49 2023
    On 8/11/2023 6:35 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
    Darren Bailey, Republican running for Congress from Illinois, after the state Supreme Court upheld the state's assault weapons ban 4-3:

"I’m standing here on my front porch. This porch kind of became famous through the governor’s run and became famous when I was speaking on nonsense. And I made a statement. And sometimes when we make these statements, we don’t know where this is
    going to go. But if need be, this front porch will be my final stand. I will not allow anyone to infringe on my property on my Second Amendment rights. I will not allow anyone to come and take anything from me. And if need be, as I quoted before, I will
    die on this front porch before I give up any of my Second Amendment freedoms."

Let's go, motherfucker.

Mike

I believe him as I believe you're a coward.

Ken
    --
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Härlighet till Sverige

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Ken Olson on Sat Aug 12 14:48:17 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 8:29:58 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

I believe him as I believe you're a coward.

Thank God for His hands around my throat.

Or one of us would already be dead.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05