• Re: Ohio Repub House Speaker -20yr jail sentence (CNN)

From irishranger317@gmail.com@21:1/5 to bruce bowser on Sun Jul 9 23:35:44 2023
    On Thursday, June 29, 2023 at 6:00:20 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
    Former Ohio House Speaker Sentenced To 20 Years In $60 Million Bribery Scheme
    CNN - Thu June 29, 2023
    -- https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/29/politics/larry-householder-ohio-speaker-sentenced-bribery-scheme/index.html

Larry Householder is a crook and deserves to be in prison. Joe & Hunter Biden are also bribe taking
    crooks and also deserve to be in prison. But we all know that given the current thoroughly corrupt Democrat
    controlled FBI, Justice Department and Attorney General the Biden's will never be brought to justice.

Little crooks hang, big crooks walk. The Biden's always walk.

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From unclejr@21:1/5 to irishra...@gmail.com on Mon Jul 10 18:51:43 2023
    On Monday, July 10, 2023 at 1:35:46 AM UTC-5, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
    CNN - Thu June 29, 2023
    -- https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/29/politics/larry-householder-ohio-speaker-sentenced-bribery-scheme/index.html
    Larry Householder is a crook and deserves to be in prison. Joe & Hunter Biden are also bribe taking
    crooks and also deserve to be in prison. But we all know that given the current thoroughly corrupt Democrat
    controlled FBI, Justice Department and Attorney General the Biden's will never be brought to justice.

Irish Mike

The Biden's WHAT always walk/walks? Finish your goddamn sentence you illiterate dink.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eric Ramon@21:1/5 to irishra...@gmail.com on Mon Jul 10 20:19:05 2023
    On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 11:35:46 PM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
    CNN - Thu June 29, 2023

Irish Mike

I was listening to right wing radio the other day. It's wildly funny. I don't know if it's supposed to be. The guy was hung up on this Hunter Biden thing like it's the most important thing going on in the world. I mean, what would right-wingers think if
    Dems spent all their time ranting about Donald Trump Jr?

Anyway, this fellow on the radio was raving about "you Communists" like that's a real thing. Trump does it, too, with his "Marxists Democrats". I think he's smart enough to know he's tossing out a line of BS but he also knows his supporters are stupid
    enough to believe it. But back to the radio guy, he was talking about how unafraid he was of "you Communists", saying MyPillow wouldn't stop advertising on his show. I mean, you gotta laugh, right?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From xyzzy@21:1/5 to Eric Ramon on Tue Jul 11 11:03:44 2023
    Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com> wrote:
    CNN - Thu June 29, 2023
    --
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/29/politics/larry-householder-ohio-speaker-sentenced-bribery-scheme/index.html
    Larry Householder is a crook and deserves to be in prison. Joe & Hunter
    Biden are also bribe taking
    crooks and also deserve to be in prison. But we all know that given the
    current thoroughly corrupt Democrat
    controlled FBI, Justice Department and Attorney General the Biden's will
    never be brought to justice.

Irish Mike

I was listening to right wing radio the other day. It's wildly funny. I
    don't know if it's supposed to be. The guy was hung up on this Hunter
    Biden thing like it's the most important thing going on in the world. I
    mean, what would right-wingers think if Dems spent all their time ranting about Donald Trump Jr?

Anyway, this fellow on the radio was raving about "you Communists" like that's a real thing. Trump does it, too, with his "Marxists Democrats". I think he's smart enough to know he's tossing out a line of BS but he also knows his supporters are stupid enough to believe it. But back to the
    radio guy, he was talking about how unafraid he was of "you Communists", saying MyPillow wouldn't stop advertising on his show. I mean, you gotta laugh, right?

Mypillow will stop advertising on his show when it runs out of money.

Mike Lindell says he had to borrow $10 million last year to keep MyPillow afloat https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-lindell-mypillow-borrow-10-million-stay-afloat-voter-fraud-2023-3?amp

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, liberal personality.” — Altie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to irishra...@gmail.com on Tue Jul 11 11:38:15 2023
    CNN - Thu June 29, 2023

Do something about it, bitch. It will require guns.

Your bluff has been called, MAGA.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Tue Jul 11 18:06:41 2023
    On 7/11/2023 2:38 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
    CNN - Thu June 29, 2023

Do something about it, bitch. It will require guns.

Your bluff has been called, MAGA.

Mike

Come to me.
    --
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to Ken Olson on Thu Jul 13 07:45:20 2023
    On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 3:06:46 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

Come to me.

I don't have to, and I'll destroy your hopes of MAGA while doing.

Your bluff has been called.

Mike

(And what's to say that I haven't been?)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to Michael Falkner on Thu Jul 13 17:22:22 2023
    On 7/13/2023 10:45 AM, Michael Falkner wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 3:06:46 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

Come to me.

I don't have to, and I'll destroy your hopes of MAGA while doing.

Your bluff has been called.

Mike

(And what's to say that I haven't been?)

I don't bluff, but you sure do.
    --
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RoddyMcCorley@21:1/5 to irishranger317@gmail.com on Fri Jul 14 18:04:37 2023
    On 7/10/2023 2:35 AM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
    CNN - Thu June 29, 2023

Irish Mike

Didn't I tell ya to lay off the KoolAid?
    --
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
    practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05