• Game 4 finals play tonight, and update on offer for house(ie why we pla

From michael anderson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 9 10:10:48 2023
    You know the play already

Denver, ML, risking enough to win 3k........odds don't matter because "you don't
    pay the price if you win" lmao.....

Due to some tremendous wagering(and working hard lol) I submitted an offer for 2.4 million on this property....

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/101-W-Water-St-Inlet-Beach-FL-32461/67187830_zpid/

it was rejected and now they want a counteroffer. I feel like I'm just going to sit tight at 2.4....may go up to 2.5 eventually, but I feel it's overpriced. If it sells for 2.6+, so be it.........

for those who don't know rosemary beach is so nice. It's like heaven. And at over 1100k/sq ft it better be.

The downside, of course, is that it's not oceanfront. Or even with a decent ocean view. But to get that in rosemary beach, the bank said I would have to liquidate all my rental props and I'm not willing to do that. But eventually I'll get there......

one play at a time :)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From xyzzy@21:1/5 to michael anderson on Fri Jun 9 18:33:20 2023
    michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com> wrote:

Denver, ML, risking enough to win 3k........odds don't matter because "you don't

Due to some tremendous wagering(and working hard lol) I submitted an
    offer for 2.4 million on this property....

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/101-W-Water-St-Inlet-Beach-FL-32461/67187830_zpid/

it was rejected and now they want a counteroffer. I feel like I'm just
    going to sit tight at 2.4....may go up to 2.5 eventually, but I feel it's overpriced. If it sells for 2.6+, so be it.........

for those who don't know rosemary beach is so nice. It's like heaven.
    And at over 1100k/sq ft it better be.

The downside, of course, is that it's not oceanfront. Or even with a
    decent ocean view. But to get that in rosemary beach, the bank said I
    would have to liquidate all my rental props and I'm not willing to do
    that. But eventually I'll get there......

Nice house, except for the fireplace surround that looks bullet-riddled.

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, liberal personality.” — Altie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From michael anderson@21:1/5 to xyzzy on Fri Jun 9 13:06:04 2023
    On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 1:33:24 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
    michael anderson <miande...@gmail.com> wrote:

Due to some tremendous wagering(and working hard lol) I submitted an
    offer for 2.4 million on this property....

it was rejected and now they want a counteroffer. I feel like I'm just going to sit tight at 2.4....may go up to 2.5 eventually, but I feel it's overpriced. If it sells for 2.6+, so be it.........

for those who don't know rosemary beach is so nice. It's like heaven.
    And at over 1100k/sq ft it better be.

The downside, of course, is that it's not oceanfront. Or even with a decent ocean view. But to get that in rosemary beach, the bank said I would have to liquidate all my rental props and I'm not willing to do that. But eventually I'll get there......

Nice house, except for the fireplace surround that looks bullet-riddled.

Interesting....I haven't actually seen it in person yet(although I know that area well and I remember passing by those houses) but my girlfriend did go inside and tour it and didn't mention it, so maybe it's less noticeable in person. It's amazing how
    when you tell a girl who loves the beach you're buying a beach house in an nice beach town that she suddenly wants to date again.......she's already
    planning trips with her friends there and I heard her telling one "oh when this place closes of course you are invited anytime". I'm like wtf.....

--
    “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian, liberal personality.” — Altie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to michael anderson on Fri Jun 9 17:54:46 2023
    On 6/9/2023 1:10 PM, michael anderson wrote:

Due to some tremendous wagering(and working hard lol) I submitted an offer for 2.4 million on this property....

for those who don't know rosemary beach is so nice. It's like heaven. And at over 1100k/sq ft it better be.

No thanks. Neighbors are way too close.
    --
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken Olson@21:1/5 to michael anderson on Fri Jun 9 18:33:47 2023
    On 6/9/2023 6:19 PM, michael anderson wrote:
    On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 4:54:50 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:

I mean yeah.....if I had 15 million dollars for a lot 4-5 times as big I would go for that, but I'm a little short right now lol......

this lot is actually a good size for that part of the beach as it even has room to build a carriage house/another rental there....which I would do if i end up getting it.
    --
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

If you can piss out your window and into your neighbors' they're too
    close. Actually, if I had my choice I wouldn't have anyone within 30-06
    range.
    --
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From michael anderson@21:1/5 to Ken Olson on Fri Jun 9 15:19:22 2023
    On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 4:54:50 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:

I mean yeah.....if I had 15 million dollars for a lot 4-5 times as big I would go for that, but I'm a little short right now lol......

this lot is actually a good size for that part of the beach as it even has room to build a carriage house/another rental there....which I would do if i end up getting it.
    --
    ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05