• Never.....

From michael anderson@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 27 20:31:47 2023
    any doubt :)

So let's get one thing clear: I'm going to be posting college football picks each week....probably 4 or 5 a week.

I can lose *every single week* and after this I'll still be the greatest sports gambler any of you has ever heard of......

thats what happens when you make a *huge* documented play on the team down 0-3 in a series and they. For the first time ever. In 150 such cases.

And it's really over know.....we're looking at what.....+500 by tip for the heat game 7? lmao......I could hedge game 7 and still come out with a bigger + than I paid for my first house.

But no need to hedge.....game 7 is going to be a cakewalk. The hard work(games 4 and 6) are done.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mercellusb@21:1/5 to michael anderson on Sun May 28 07:56:44 2023
    On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 10:31:49 PM UTC-5, michael anderson wrote:
    any doubt :)

So let's get one thing clear: I'm going to be posting college football picks each week....probably 4 or 5 a week.

I can lose *every single week* and after this I'll still be the greatest sports gambler any of you has ever heard of......

thats what happens when you make a *huge* documented play on the team down 0-3 in a series and they. For the first time ever. In 150 such cases.

And it's really over know.....we're looking at what.....+500 by tip for the heat game 7? lmao......I could hedge game 7 and still come out with a bigger + than I paid for my first house.

But no need to hedge.....game 7 is going to be a cakewalk. The hard work(games 4 and 6) are done.

please

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)