• [CWF] Challenge

From Joe Levinsky@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 5 11:06:20 2021
    **Pyro's blast off as the camera pans around the arena as "Demanufactured" by Fear Factory plays.**

The camera then switches to the announce table.

David Goldman: Welcome everyone to CWF Challenge. we are live from the CWF Proving Facility in Chicago!
    How our show lines up like this; We have sent a few "choice" hand selected if you will CWF Wrestlers to
    face off with several wrestling personalities from the independents to see how well they stack up against
    the CWF.

Linda Anderson: We have a great show lined up tonight for you as we kick off things with a mini gauntlet.
    we'll see El Tauro Infernal make his debut. And we'll have several rooms of men and women. we don't call
    them stars because well.. neither are famous but they can EARN their chance at a CWF contract by surviving
    one of the challenge rooms and surviving their encounter with the CWF superstar they wind up facing!

David Goldman: These men and women will no doubt have their work cut out in that match, The CWF is not to be underestimated.

Linda Anderson: Who have you picked to win this one then David?

David Goldman: It's hard to say.. I fancy one of the newcomers to surprise us.

Linda Anderson: If they can get past the monolith that is El Tauro.

David Goldman: Well I guess we are ready to start the show.

=================

THE HALL WAY!

=================

[We open up to a long metallic hallway with an metallic door
    that soon opens and out from it spill the competitors.
    Kasey Winterborn, Azumi Goto, Alyssa O’Bryant, Aria Jackson-Mstislav,
    Violet Fontenot, Raelynn Hunter and Emmanuelle - They are all wearing
    orange one piece bodysuits with orange gloves and silver sneakers.]

Azumi Goto: Why we dressed like this!?

Emmanuelle: Shut up Goto! You think I like wearing this? They had us all wax and shave us before the match?

Kasey Winterborn: I kinda enjoyed that part...

Azumi & Emmanuelle: SHUT UP KASEY!

Alyssa O’Bryant: I wish we hadn't talked bad about the CWF..

Aria Jackson-Mstislav: God damn.. I shouldn't have doxxed them.. I am after all a pussy and
    a fake. a fraud. Now I am in this with you!?

Emmanuelle: There has got to be a way out!? ladies.. keep checking..

[The sides of the hallway are metallic with hard metal placed everywhere and encased
    are windows set to smokey glass. The women look for a way out and suddenly the doors
    open and the words are heard from the loud speakers.. LADIES... FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!]

Little Feather: *WAR WHOOPS!!*

Miss Jackie: JACKIEEEE IN DA HOUSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[The women all turn and run at the women...
    Kasey Winterborn gets speared down and then flung into
    the steel door lying unconscious by Miss Jackie and
    soon tackles Azumi Goto into the glass and pounds her
    like a wild animal and Little Feather Slater runs
    and beats down on Violet Fontenot and Raelynn Hunter
    with fists]

Aria Jackson-Mstislav: YOU WANT SOME BITCHES!?

[Aria, and Emmanuelle gang up on Little Feather Slater
    while Miss Jackie repeatedly knees Goto in the skull until she
    falls to the floor out. She then tackles down Alyssa O’Bryant
    and hammers her with Irish whip into the steel window and then
    into a clothesline before stomping her head until she too is
    knocked out. Little Feather pushes Aria and Emmanuelle off
    and smashes their skulls together and then backs up and spears
    them both down before running and pounding down on Violet abd
    Raelynn with fists knocking them out.]

SPEAKER: YOUR WINNERS.. LITTLE FEATHER SLATER!!!! AND MISS JACKIE!!!!

Linda Anderson: All talk and zero action from this lot...

David Goldman: No survivors here. let's check in with the performance floor.

=================

PERFORMANCE FLOOR!!!

====================

[We open to the performance floor where we remember April Song performing a hot saucy
    nude gymnastics number when she went Gearless last November. Now we see Izzy Van Doren,
    Summer Page, Stacy Lawson-Jones, Killer Carter, Becca Maguire, AdrianaZdunich, Vanessa Page,
    Danielle Page, Mrs. Riley Fajardo and Madison Shaw. They are all in orange one pieces.]

[We open to the performance floor where we remember April Song performing a hot saucy
    nude gymnastics number when she went Gearless last November. Now we see Izzy Van Doren,
    Summer Page, Stacy Lawson-Jones, Killer Carter, Becca Maguire, Adriana Zdunich, Vanessa Page,
    Danielle Page, Mrs. Riley Fajardo and Madison Shaw. They are all in orange one pieces.]

Mrs. Riley Fajardo: Everybody hold close together.. we should be able to at least knock one
    of these CWF bitches out and then take out the rest!

Danielle Page: Pleaaaase..

Vanessa Page: Like what do we do??

Speaker: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

[From all corners of the room we hear the screeching of Lexxy Draiven, Aras Draiven and Banshee!
    only the center of the room is lit by three panels of lights giving off a blusish tent with the walls
    solid steel.]

Stacy Lawson-Jones: We're bloody trapped!

Adriana Zdunich: Hold firm ladies!

Becca Maguire: NO! NO!!!! LET US OUT!!!!

[Lexxy Draiven runs from the darkness grabbing Madison Shaw and pummeling her with fists and
    headbutts before drilling her with a DDT on the steel floor knocking her out. She soon runs over
    Summer Page, Vanessa Page and Danielle Page with a SPEAR THROUGH ALL THREE WOMEN KNOCKING THEM
    OUT!!!!

LR: Damn.. Lexxy just devoured three sad vapid souls and sent Madison Shaw's soul screaming to
    hell!!

JA: That's not all! Aras Draiven attacks like mother like daughter.. She runs through Killer Carter
    with a vicious boot to her face and then kicks Becca Maguire in the stomach and lifts her up and
    Gorilla Press slams her down hard on he steel knocking her out. Banshee runs out with a flying
    knee smash on Adriana Zdunich before slamming her face repeatedly into the steel leaving her a bloody
    mess while screeching gaelic words!

LR: IT'S HELTER SKELTER UP IN HERE!

JA: Izzy Van Doren and Stacy Lawson-Jones attack Lexxy Draiven at once but Aras Draiven and Banshee
    over power Mrs. Riley Fajardo and lift her up.. THROWING HER LIKE A LAWN DART INTO THE STEEL WALL
    KNOCKING HER OUT!!

[Lexxy Draiven recovers from the double team and back elbows the two women.. She grabs Stacy and
    CHOKES SLAMS HER DOWN ON THE STEEL KNOCKING HER OUT!! Izzy Van Doren manages to dropkick Lexxy
    into the steel back first but Lexxy recovers and charges back with a flying clothesline but Izzy
    ducks and axe handle smashes Lexxy and spins around fighting off Aras but Banshee brutally bites
    at Izzy's face! Izzy screams and spins around.. Lexxy kicks Izzy and she drops her with a Tombsstone
    piledriver.]

SPEAKER: YOUR WINNER.. LEXXY DRAIVEN!!! BANSHEE!!! AND ARAS DRAIVEN!!! THE COVEN!!!

Linda Anderson: What a bloodbath!

David Goldman: The Coven mops the floor with all these hapless victims!

[We open to the ring and we see Terry Hawking inside the ring..]

Steve Horton: The following is for one fall, Inside the ring.. Terry Hawking!!! And his opponent.. Making his debut in the CWF.. From Crete.. HERE IS.. EL TAURO INFERNAL!!!

[Demonic music plays loudly as we hear laughing manically and then bull sounds. Then
    from the clouds of red smoke and fire colulms stands El Tauro Infernal. He wears a bull
    mask on his head with straps criss-crossing his chest and brown furry boots.]

JA: There he is, CWF's lates prospect the masked intimidating El Tauro coming in from Crete, Greece.. He looks like a menacing force.

LR: I would hate to stand in this guy's way! This guy is huge, bad and
    all out scary!

JA: Terry Hawking starts out by attacking El Tauro with a couple of big right hands, but the have little effect on the big man.
    the big Bull Man hits some thrusting right hands and axe handles of his own! Terry retreats to the ropes.. El Tauro faster than
    he looks grabs Terry and whips him off the ropes.. WHOAA.. HE FLAP JACKS HIM!!

LR: Tis better to have fought and loss than ever to fought at all....

JA: El Tauro tries a clothesline, but Terry Hawking ducks, Tauro drops to the floor and Hawking runs over him, Tauro
    comes off the other side and hits Hawking with a massive spine buster! He drops an elbow and covers Terry.. One.. Two..
    a kick out! El Tauro picks up Hawking and lifts him up into a Military Press..

LR: Terry Hawking is DEAD MEAT...

JA: He's about to get roasted.. WHOAA WHAT A SLAM!! Terry Hawking staggers to his feet and gets picked up by
    El Tauro Infernal who delivers The Emerald Fusion and covers. One.. Two.. Three!!!

Steve Horton: Ladies and gentlemen, Here is your winner.. El Tauro Infernal!!!

JA: A total demolition job!

LR: You're telling me!

JA: Terry might need assistance

LR: I'd say so.. A half man half bull just trampled and gored this loser..
    Talk about "meat on the hoof"

[Backstage we see Davis Goldman and suddenly another man appears.]

David Goldman: Hello I am David Goldman about to get a word from our
    newest superstar El Tauro and.. Can I help you?

Guy: Dave "Hard" Seltzer.. I was just wondering if you saw my review of
    your website?

David Goldman: Nope.. Chances are nobody else did either.

Dave "Hard" Seltzer: No way. I mean.. Didn't you read my scathing review of you guys?

David Goldman: I could but chances are it's just a tired lame half ass written pack
    of tired boring dad jokes that nobody else finds amusing.. I mean even your name?
    Dave? I get it.. Meltzer.. I mean even Meltzer has more of a life than you do sad sack.

Dave "Hard" Seltzer: Noooo! I am cool! I am cool! I mean my mom and dad think I am!

[David just shakes his head and then kicks Dave between the legs then slugs him out.]

David Goldman: Good riddence.. Alright on to your next match. Arata Asakura Vs. KUMO!

[We open to the ring to see a wrestler named Arata Asakura and then to
    KUMO heading into the ring.]

JA: KUMO takes on fellow Japanese wrestler Arata Asakura.. They tie up..

LR: WELL NANCY.. This match looks like it's over already!!!

JA: KUMO immediately throws Arata over his head into a Belly to Belly Suplex! Arata gets back up quickly but is holding his back.
    KUMO immediately grabs Arata and hits a MASSIVE SIDE SUPLEX!! KUMO mounts him and starts raining down punches!

LR: KUMO is out to make a statement, and I don't think Arata Asakura can do much about it.

JA: KUMO sows mercy anc backs off allowing Arata Asakurato get back up.. He tries to throw a right hand at KUMO but KUMO ducks and hits a German Suplex!!
    KUMO rolls around the back and locks in the Katah Jimei, before turning it into massive suplex!! He covers.. One.. Two.. Three!!!

Steve Horton: Ladies and gentlemen, Here is your winner.. KUMO!!!

JA: That's that! KUMO easily defeats his fellow countrymen with ease!

LR: Arata just got turned into sushi before our eyes.

[We open to the ring where we see Matthew Farrington flexing while
    Scott Oasis looks on.]

JA: The bell rings and Matthew Farrington charges at Scott Oasis and attempts a flying forearm, but Scott moves out of the way. Matthew gets up and turns into a
    right hand by Oasis, He backs this up with a few more rights. Oasis whips Farrington
    to the ropes and hits a power slam and covers. One..

LR: HAHAHA.. Barely a one count.. Gotta try harder than that to put away a Grade A athlete
    like Farrington

JA: Scott Oasis likes to talk a big game on twitter and he's showing he can do it with actions.
    He pulls up Matthew Farrington and hits a knife edge chop, he follows this up with a second one,
    And an Irish whip into the ropes, but Farrington reverses.. MIGHTY HIP TOSS!! He pulls up Scott
    Oasis and slaps his face trash talking him!

LR: You can hate Matthew Farrington's ego but you gotta RESPECT what the man brings.. pure aggression!

JA: Scott Oasis with a punch to the face and he goes for a clothesline, but Matthew ducks it and comes off the other
    side with a massive lariat! He picks up Scott Oasis and chops him repeatedly around the neck before a final chop sends
    him to the mat. He hoists up Scott on his mountain like shoulders and hits a big shoulder breaker. Matthew Farrington
    locks on the Strangle Hold!

LR: HAHAHA.. Well looks like Scott's mouth or fingers made a check his ass can't fucking cash!

JA: You can see Scott Oasis clambers across the ring to make it to the ropes. Matthew Farrington breaks
    that hold.. AWW LOW BLOW!! Scott puts Matthew between his legs and signals for a power Bomb, but Matthew
    counters with a Back body drop, Oasis gets back to his feet but Farrington grabs him and hits a Running Knee
    Trembler FOLLOWED BY A KIMURA ARM BAR!!!

Steve Horton: Ladies and gentlemen, Here is your winner by submission.. Matthew Farrington!!!

JA: Matthew Farrington just takes over the match and destroys Scott Oasis!!

LR: Oh well, Thanks for coming Scotty.. Back to the low rent indies with you!

JA: Nobody earned a contract tonight.. So much for the challenge. Goodnight fans!

[CWF Logo Fades Out]

Copyright 2021

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)