• El Zuper Klassiko R

From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 1 08:44:54 2023
    Ok, maybe this time Bayern will not actually win the title? I dunno, I really hope this NMA appointment backfires on the Clowns.

Bayern
    Sommer - Pavard, Upamecano, de Ligt - Kimmich, Goretzka, Coman, Davies, L. Sané - T. Müller, Choupo-Moting

Does the nerd think he can transform Leroy? I think it is ridiculous that a nerd with no idea about football can be managing all these high end clubs.

BVB
    Kobel - M. Wolf, Süle, N. Schlotterbeck, Ryerson - Can, Bellingham, Guerreiro, Brandt, Reus - Haller

Not a bad line up, I think they might just pull it off? I just dont know the NMa of this match yet? They usually put that out with the Xg and Wi and PMs and what not.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sat Apr 1 09:06:19 2023
    Wow, NMA already having its effects! ABC is broadcasting this in the USA, is this the first time a Bundesliga match has been aired live in the USA?

On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 11:44:55 a.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    Ok, maybe this time Bayern will not actually win the title? I dunno, I really hope this NMA appointment backfires on the Clowns.

Bayern
    Sommer - Pavard, Upamecano, de Ligt - Kimmich, Goretzka, Coman, Davies, L. Sané - T. Müller, Choupo-Moting

Does the nerd think he can transform Leroy? I think it is ridiculous that a nerd with no idea about football can be managing all these high end clubs.

BVB
    Kobel - M. Wolf, Süle, N. Schlotterbeck, Ryerson - Can, Bellingham, Guerreiro, Brandt, Reus - Haller

Not a bad line up, I think they might just pull it off? I just dont know the NMa of this match yet? They usually put that out with the Xg and Wi and PMs and what not.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sat Apr 1 09:14:31 2023
    And of course every second of the pre match show is about the Nerd. He is not that interesting, he is a firckin nerd for crise sake!

Not even an interesting appointment either, the other nerd screamed like an old woman for crises sake!

On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 12:06:21 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    Wow, NMA already having its effects! ABC is broadcasting this in the USA, is this the first time a Bundesliga match has been aired live in the USA?

Bayern

BVB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sat Apr 1 09:45:33 2023
    On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 12:14:33 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    And of course every second of the pre match show is about the Nerd. He is not that interesting, he is a firckin nerd for crise sake!

Not even an interesting appointment either, the other nerd screamed like an old woman for crises sake!
    On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 12:06:21 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:

Bayern

BVB

ohhhh dear......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jesper Lauridsen@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sat Apr 1 16:54:40 2023
    On 2023-04-01, Binder Dundat <dundat@gmail.com> wrote:

ohhhh dear......

We project Kobel to be MotM.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Jesper Lauridsen on Sat Apr 1 10:21:40 2023
    It is official, it is the time of the year where i declare BVB the New Pretenders. Terrible display and bayern is such a beatable team now.

And what was with Leroy celebrating like he scored the 1st goal????

On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 12:54:44 p.m. UTC-4, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
    On 2023-04-01, Binder Dundat <dun...@gmail.com> wrote:

ohhhh dear......

We project Kobel to be MotM.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05