• Napoli v Juve R

From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 13 13:17:48 2023
    4-1 and counting

I seem to recall we had projected Napoli to win the UCL way back before the Desert Cup started, this was way back before anyone kept records of our projections.

I dont know if there are any Juve fans on this forum, I can assume only people who live in Torino would support JJ, but for a Coffee cake discussion;

Is Napoli for real, can they actually not only win the liga, but actually win the UCL?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Fri Jan 13 13:19:34 2023
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 4:17:50 p.m. UTC-5, Binder Dundat wrote:
    4-1 and counting

I seem to recall we had projected Napoli to win the UCL way back before the Desert Cup started, this was way back before anyone kept records of our projections.

I dont know if there are any Juve fans on this forum, I can assume only people who live in Torino would support JJ, but for a Coffee cake discussion;

Is Napoli for real, can they actually not only win the liga, but actually win the UCL?

5-1 and still counting

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sat Jan 14 01:49:14 2023
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 9:19:36 PM UTC, Binder Dundat wrote:
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 4:17:50 p.m. UTC-5, Binder Dundat wrote:
    4-1 and counting

5-1 and still counting

Wow! And I was about to post my pre-season predictions tipping Inter to win the Italian League! Should I change that one?

What are you trying to say about Futbolmetrix with this statement? : "I dont know if there are any Juve fans on this forum, I can assume only people who live in Torino would support JJ".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Futbolmetrix@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sun Jan 15 09:51:10 2023
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 4:17:50 PM UTC-5, Binder Dundat wrote:
    4-1 and counting

I dont know if there are any Juve fans on this forum,

I am always objective and try to hide my Juve fandom, but I'll have to admit that I have a slight sympathy for the Old Lady.

I can assume only people who live in Torino would support JJ,

Don't let Torino fans (a substantial minority of fans in the city itself) read this.
    Anyway, embarrassing loss for Juve. Allegri rode a wave of extraordinarily bad opposition finishing to a zero-goals conceded 8-game win streak, but it had to come to an end at some point. Allegri's super passive style of play is just not cutting it
    against good opposition any more.

but for a Coffee cake discussion;

They have a nice cushion at the top of the league, a fairly deep team, and an apparently easy-ish R16 draw. So why not dream?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05