• Hey Futbolmetrix

From Al Kamista@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 25 17:17:20 2022
    So how many "we still back Allegri" credits does Max have remaining in the bank, you think?

I think the supplies are probably dangerously low.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Futbolmetrix@21:1/5 to alka... on Wed Oct 26 11:13:28 2022
    On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 8:17:22 PM UTC-4, alka... wrote:
    So how many "we still back Allegri" credits does Max have remaining in the bank, you think?

Not many. It looks as if the vast majority of Juve fans have stepped off the wagon. Some have become quite virulently anti-Allegri. It's interesting to reread what I wrote when he was appointed:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.soccer/c/FXQBzzXjs0w/m/aJALvLItAQAJ

"Allegri has been out in the cold for two years, and some of his recent interviews don't inspire too much confidence. Then again, he has won five scudetti and made two CL finals, so he'll start with a big dose of credit. We'll see how this goes. "

Do I get to "I told you so"?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Al Kamista@21:1/5 to Futbolmetrix on Thu Oct 27 19:31:40 2022
    On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 2:13:30 PM UTC-4, Futbolmetrix wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 8:17:22 PM UTC-4, alka... wrote:

Not many. It looks as if the vast majority of Juve fans have stepped off the wagon. Some have become quite virulently anti-Allegri. It's interesting to reread what I wrote when he was appointed:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.soccer/c/FXQBzzXjs0w/m/aJALvLItAQAJ

"Allegri has been out in the cold for two years, and some of his recent interviews don't inspire too much confidence. Then again, he has won five scudetti and made two CL finals, so he'll start with a big dose of credit. We'll see how this goes. "

Do I get to "I told you so"?

On a related note - I never saw Bentacur and Kulusevski at Juventus, but they both look like pretty fine players at Spurs now. Can't say if Juve didn't use them properly or that they just blossomed in a new league/team, but it does raise some questions
    about Juve's personnel management.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05