• Super Saturday 22

From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 05:36:47 2022
    The summer of my discontent is over and the cold autumn of my recontent is upon us.

Two big games today, one a big game more in my mind ever since I claimed HSV would not get more points than Kasierslautern this season and of course the match between BVB and Bayern, the top two clubs in the 1st div. and by top two teams I mean the two
    teams in a three way tie with Werder for third place, behind Union and Freiburg.

No more Lewandowski for Bayern as he is off in Spain and topping the goal scoring charts in La liga by a large margin and of course Haaland, who is light years ahead of everyone in the WWEpl. I mean come on, averaging a hat trick every game!!!! even the
    salivating Asian and American fans of the WWEPL have to realize it is a fake Sports entertainment industry product and not a real football league. I dont know how they can allow betting! The way they have created and formed this Haaland character into
    a good guy gentle giant just reeks of the WWE and you just know next season he will become a Heel. Like the WWE, I dont know when the WWEpl will finally come out or be forced to tell the world it is fake, but it will probably be this year and you just
    know its druelling, knuckle dragging Asian American fan base will deny it. I watch a lot of Bundesliga on Sony Ten Sports, a sport channel out of India and they play WWE all the time. And of course the USA thinks Monster trucking is a real sport.

Bayern have a lot of players with colds or flu or covid or whatever, it seems to me, bayern always have players off who are sick like that, it maybe is just in my head, but it seems more often than any other team I can think of? What is with the
    bavarian air?

BVB have replaced the giant Haaland with a couple of lesser giants in Haller and Modeste, but niether will be playing and instead the 15 year old child Moukoko will be up front. Bayern have replaced Lewa with Mane, which may not be a real like for like
    change, but probably gives them a more all round player, though to be fair to Lewa, he was as well and not just the Fox in the box people think he is. The big miss in this game will be Reus as he is all that BVB have in attack. On paper this should be
    bayern, but they will some how screw it up.

Ok, so my grandiose predictions of FCK doing better than HSV in div 2 and I think my statement was something like FCK will gain promotion before hamburg looks quite wrong now, HSV top the table and FCK are 10 points behind and the season is only 10 games
    old. But, this is the unpredictable 2nd div, where last season every team in the league at one time was top of the table, so I expect things to change (except that I think HSV have been pretty consistent this year and really look like they will finally
    return to the 1st). It is also kinda interesting that the two teams that dropped down from the 1st div last season are both dead last in the 2nd div at the moment.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sat Oct 8 10:21:17 2022
    BVB 0 - 1 BM HT

The Bavarian pig farmers chomping away on the BVB players, but the problem is the BVB keeper, I assume Kobel is injured and he would have saved the goal easily. For the most part is has been a fast, tough game, if not for the goal, I would say BVB had
    the better run of play, but a cheap Goretzka shot, like a miner rolling a cart of coal up a rail is the difference.

BVB lack imagination without Reus and the coach has already broken the golden rule that " you never win a game with Emre Can in your lineup".

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 8:36:49 a.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    The summer of my discontent is over and the cold autumn of my recontent is upon us.

Two big games today, one a big game more in my mind ever since I claimed HSV would not get more points than Kasierslautern this season and of course the match between BVB and Bayern, the top two clubs in the 1st div. and by top two teams I mean the two
    teams in a three way tie with Werder for third place, behind Union and Freiburg.

No more Lewandowski for Bayern as he is off in Spain and topping the goal scoring charts in La liga by a large margin and of course Haaland, who is light years ahead of everyone in the WWEpl. I mean come on, averaging a hat trick every game!!!! even
    the salivating Asian and American fans of the WWEPL have to realize it is a fake Sports entertainment industry product and not a real football league. I dont know how they can allow betting! The way they have created and formed this Haaland character
    into a good guy gentle giant just reeks of the WWE and you just know next season he will become a Heel. Like the WWE, I dont know when the WWEpl will finally come out or be forced to tell the world it is fake, but it will probably be this year and you
    just know its druelling, knuckle dragging Asian American fan base will deny it. I watch a lot of Bundesliga on Sony Ten Sports, a sport channel out of India and they play WWE all the time. And of course the USA thinks Monster trucking is a real sport.

Bayern have a lot of players with colds or flu or covid or whatever, it seems to me, bayern always have players off who are sick like that, it maybe is just in my head, but it seems more often than any other team I can think of? What is with the
    bavarian air?

BVB have replaced the giant Haaland with a couple of lesser giants in Haller and Modeste, but niether will be playing and instead the 15 year old child Moukoko will be up front. Bayern have replaced Lewa with Mane, which may not be a real like for like
    change, but probably gives them a more all round player, though to be fair to Lewa, he was as well and not just the Fox in the box people think he is. The big miss in this game will be Reus as he is all that BVB have in attack. On paper this should be
    bayern, but they will some how screw it up.

Ok, so my grandiose predictions of FCK doing better than HSV in div 2 and I think my statement was something like FCK will gain promotion before hamburg looks quite wrong now, HSV top the table and FCK are 10 points behind and the season is only 10
    games old. But, this is the unpredictable 2nd div, where last season every team in the league at one time was top of the table, so I expect things to change (except that I think HSV have been pretty consistent this year and really look like they will
    finally return to the 1st). It is also kinda interesting that the two teams that dropped down from the 1st div last season are both dead last in the 2nd div at the moment.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jesper Lauridsen@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sat Oct 8 17:40:21 2022
    On 2022-10-08, Binder Dundat <dundat@gmail.com> wrote:
    BVB 0 - 1 BM HT

The Bavarian pig farmers chomping away on the BVB players, but the problem is the BVB keeper, I assume Kobel is injured and he would have saved the goal easily. For the most part is has been a fast, tough game, if not for the goal, I would say BVB had
    the better run of play, but a cheap Goretzka shot, like a miner rolling a cart of coal up a rail is the difference.

Hooligan Bellingham kicks Davis in the face - typical Englishman
    surpressing the proud Canadians.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Jesper Lauridsen on Sat Oct 8 10:45:08 2022
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 1:40:24 p.m. UTC-4, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
    On 2022-10-08, Binder Dundat <dun...@gmail.com> wrote:
    BVB 0 - 1 BM HT

The Bavarian pig farmers chomping away on the BVB players, but the problem is the BVB keeper, I assume Kobel is injured and he would have saved the goal easily. For the most part is has been a fast, tough game, if not for the goal, I would say BVB
    had the better run of play, but a cheap Goretzka shot, like a miner rolling a cart of coal up a rail is the difference.
    Hooligan Bellingham kicks Davis in the face - typical Englishman
    surpressing the proud Canadians.

I missed that, but Davies did not come back for the 2nd half due to a head injury.

You know you are a bad keeper when Leroy Sane can score from you from outside the box. Game over.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sat Oct 8 11:56:29 2022
    It is still early in the season, but we already are projecting HSV to win the season and gain promotion.

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 2:29:18 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    Well BVB did make a game of it!

BVB pulled the keeper for an extra attacker during the lst few minutes and it worked! Modeste-who should have scored earlier- scores a last second header, to make it 2-2. Half of the Bayern team should have been thrown out, one was, but Sane, and
    Goretzka both should have been as well. Horrible team with out Davies, just an ugly, dirty team that chops away at opposition players, Gerd Muller is rolling in his grave if he watched this.

The Hamburg stadium look full for the next match of the day.
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 1:45:10 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    BVB 0 - 1 BM HT

The Bavarian pig farmers chomping away on the BVB players, but the problem is the BVB keeper, I assume Kobel is injured and he would have saved the goal easily. For the most part is has been a fast, tough game, if not for the goal, I would say
    BVB had the better run of play, but a cheap Goretzka shot, like a miner rolling a cart of coal up a rail is the difference.
    Hooligan Bellingham kicks Davis in the face - typical Englishman surpressing the proud Canadians.
    I missed that, but Davies did not come back for the 2nd half due to a head injury.

You know you are a bad keeper when Leroy Sane can score from you from outside the box. Game over.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sat Oct 8 11:29:16 2022

BVB pulled the keeper for an extra attacker during the lst few minutes and it worked! Modeste-who should have scored earlier- scores a last second header, to make it 2-2. Half of the Bayern team should have been thrown out, one was, but Sane, and
    Goretzka both should have been as well. Horrible team with out Davies, just an ugly, dirty team that chops away at opposition players, Gerd Muller is rolling in his grave if he watched this.

BVB 0 - 1 BM HT

The Bavarian pig farmers chomping away on the BVB players, but the problem is the BVB keeper, I assume Kobel is injured and he would have saved the goal easily. For the most part is has been a fast, tough game, if not for the goal, I would say BVB
    had the better run of play, but a cheap Goretzka shot, like a miner rolling a cart of coal up a rail is the difference.
    Hooligan Bellingham kicks Davis in the face - typical Englishman surpressing the proud Canadians.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sat Oct 8 14:48:21 2022
    Proper football the travelling Kaiserslautern were great and to be fair, so were the HSV fans. Terrible stream to watch , but projections of HSV promotion may have changed again.

1-1 ft, a bit like the previous game, with FCK scoring late in the game. Now in the USA two draws for Super Saturday would be terrible and must be resolved. But as a Canadian that does not like to see winners and losers, but participants, it was just
    fine.

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 2:56:31 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    It is still early in the season, but we already are projecting HSV to win the season and gain promotion.
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 2:29:18 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:

BVB 0 - 1 BM HT

The Bavarian pig farmers chomping away on the BVB players, but the problem is the BVB keeper, I assume Kobel is injured and he would have saved the goal easily. For the most part is has been a fast, tough game, if not for the goal, I would say
    BVB had the better run of play, but a cheap Goretzka shot, like a miner rolling a cart of coal up a rail is the difference.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Werner Pichler@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sun Oct 23 14:33:31 2022
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 8:56:31 PM UTC+2, Binder Dundat wrote:

From the moment you wrote this, HSV first drew that match against Kaiserslautern and then lost three in a row (including DFB-Pokal).

You're almost as good as Daniele!

Ciao,
    Werner

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05