• Re: Europaliga vs Europa confrence

From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Thu May 5 14:19:32 2022
    Bundesliga fans rejoice, Eintracht have made the Europa final and RedBull has not.

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 5:11:56 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 3:59:31 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 2:51:32 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    I think Red Bull vs West Ham and Eintracht v Rangers would have been better pairings, but we will see what happens. I am glad to see Szoboszlai finally getting a start, no less in the greatest, toughest, most prized European club competition of all
    time. This just shows you the Bundesliga is by far the greatest liga in Europe, maybe even the world?
    Plenty of possession for Red Bull, but not much else, 0-0 ht and 1-1 ht in the other game, the Conference league with way more goals, 2.5 times more goals to be exact.
    If we include the pre scripted sports entertainment UCL made specifically for the American and Asian markets with the two real European cups,
    the fake liga wins, but it is not real, just including it cus I want to make everyone feel included.
    UCL 9
    Conference 7
    Europa 4

As we all know the perfect game is 0-0 so the actual winner is the Europa. All those goals just cheapen things, like a whore wearing too much makeup, lipstick, hairspray and giant gaudy earrings

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 5 22:14:11 2022
    So who are your finalists and when?
    --
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Ontario, stop the madness and on 2 June vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Thu May 5 18:02:17 2022
    On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 8:45:15 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 6:14:14 p.m. UTC-4, The Doctor wrote:
    Going into the final
    Conference 18 v Europa 16

UCL have been eliminated and had all points deducted due to match fixing and predictable script writing.

let me rephrase that from predictable to outrageous script writing, I mean c'mon, you kill the villians 3 times but they are still alive???? Not even the WWE does that!

Roma v Rotterdam
    Frankfurt v Glasgow

--
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
    Ontario, stop the madness and on 2 June vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to The Doctor on Thu May 5 17:45:14 2022

Going into the final

UCL have been eliminated and had all points deducted due to match fixing and predictable script writing.

--
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Ontario, stop the madness and on 2 June vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to dundat@gmail.com on Fri May 6 02:50:00 2022
    In article <f81934e9-6340-42cf-ac5b-6b4d002ed9bcn@googlegroups.com>,
    Binder Dundat <dundat@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 8:45:15 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    Going into the final

UCL have been eliminated and had all points deducted due to match
    fixing and predictable script writing.

let me rephrase that from predictable to outrageous script writing, I
    mean c'mon, you kill the villians 3 times but they are still alive????
    Not even the WWE does that!

Roma v Rotterdam

Rotterdam!

Frankfurt v Glasgow

Rangers!

--
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici >doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware
    AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism >https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
    Ontario, stop the madness and on 2 June vote Liberal! Beware >https://mindspring.com

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Blueshirt@21:1/5 to The Doctor on Fri May 6 11:15:03 2022
    On 06/05/2022 03:50, The Doctor wrote:
    In article <f81934e9-6340-42cf-ac5b-6b4d002ed9bcn@googlegroups.com>,
    Binder Dundat <dundat@gmail.com> wrote:

Roma v Rotterdam

Rotterdam!

Nah, another trophy for Jose here I'd say...

Frankfurt v Glasgow

Rangers!

Tough one to call...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Blueshirt on Wed May 18 05:14:12 2022
    On Friday, May 6, 2022 at 6:15:07 a.m. UTC-4, Blueshirt wrote:
    In article <f81934e9-6340-42cf...@googlegroups.com>,
    Binder Dundat <dun...@gmail.com> wrote:

Roma v Rotterdam
    So, for whatever reason , the Conference final is being played sometime in the middle of summer, like long after everyone has closed up the football club and gone on summer holidays. No one even knows where it is being played either, it is like no one
    cares.

Rotterdam!

Frankfurt v Glasgow

The most important trophy in Europa liga football is on today and is in beautiful Sevilla. I was just in Sevilla a few years ago, OK more than a few years ago, a few years ago was covid, but not that long ago. People think of Frankfurt as rich bankers
    and financial districts, but it is actually full of dodgy Heroin addicts and street people. I see Glasgow full of guys in kilts smashing bottles over each others heads, I have never been up as far north as Scotland, but all of Northern England is that
    way ( sans kilts), so I have to assume Scotland is the same.

Up until now, I have thought Eintracht would lose every round they entered, yet they came through against the likes of Barca and West Ham and Betis. On the other hand I was surprised that Rangers beat Red Bull. Red Bull just looked off in that last
    game, like they had been drugged or something, which I have to assume is something Glaswegians did to them, you just cant trust the Scots, they invented England you know, how can you trust anyone who invented something as backwards and evil as England!

But yeah, for this game I think Frankfurt might just win, but I really dont think they have a good team, yet I dont really know what Rangers are all about, dont they have Stevie G as manager, he played in finals I assume. It really is one of those
    matches where I have no team I think will win. I would be draw for this, I give each team a 50% chance of winning.

Rangers!

Tough one to call...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Wed May 18 05:39:31 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 1:14:13 PM UTC+1, Binder Dundat wrote:

Roma v Rotterdam
    So, for whatever reason , the Conference final is being played sometime in the middle of summer, like long after everyone has closed up the football club and gone on summer holidays. No one even knows where it is being played either, it is like no one
    cares.

Sounds like the Copa Argentina!

Talking of which, has Argentina officially gone back to a proper season that runs through the calendar year?

On the other hand I was surprised that Rangers beat Red Bull. Red Bull just looked off in that last game, like they had been drugged or something, which I have to assume is something Glaswegians did to them, you just cant trust the Scots, they invented
    England you know, how can you trust anyone who invented something as backwards and evil as England!

Can you back this up with any evidence? If Scotland did invent England I'll be shocked!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From MH@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Wed May 18 11:11:24 2022
    On 2022-05-18 06:14, Binder Dundat wrote:

Roma v Rotterdam
    So, for whatever reason , the Conference final is being played sometime in the middle of summer, like long after everyone has closed up the football club and gone on summer holidays. No one even knows where it is being played either, it is like no
    one cares.

Rotterdam!

Frankfurt v Glasgow

The most important trophy in Europa liga football is on today and is in beautiful Sevilla. I was just in Sevilla a few years ago, OK more than a few years ago, a few years ago was covid, but not that long ago. People think of Frankfurt as rich
    bankers and financial districts, but it is actually full of dodgy Heroin addicts and street people. I see Glasgow full of guys in kilts smashing bottles over each others heads, I have never been up as far north as Scotland, but all of Northern England is
    that way ( sans kilts), so I have to assume Scotland is the same.

Up until now, I have thought Eintracht would lose every round they entered, yet they came through against the likes of Barca and West Ham and Betis. On the other hand I was surprised that Rangers beat Red Bull. Red Bull just looked off in that last
    game, like they had been drugged or something, which I have to assume is something Glaswegians did to them, you just cant trust the Scots, they invented England you know, how can you trust anyone who invented something as backwards and evil as England!

I would have expected Frankfurt to win this. But on the other hand,
    Rangers have got this far by winning unexpectedly against better
    Bundesliga opposition than Eintracht - Dortmund and RB Leipzig.

538 has Rangers as very slight favourites but I really don't know why.
    The teams is mostly EPL and lower division rejects, plus some promising
    young Nigerians. They have been fun to watch - games have been
    entertaining because they were pleasantly mistake-ridden. Not for the
    purists.

Anyway, I think Rangers have ridden their luck so far, and Frankfurt
    have not lost a game yet since the group stage, and have been pretty
    convincing so far. Rangers have lost five games, and I dunno how they
    will do without home advantage.

But yeah, for this game I think Frankfurt might just win, but I really dont think they have a good team, yet I dont really know what Rangers are all about, dont they have Stevie G as manager, he played in finals I assume. It really is one of those
    matches where I have no team I think will win. I would be draw for this, I give each team a 50% chance of winning.

Rangers!

Tough one to call...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From MH@21:1/5 to Mark on Wed May 18 10:18:36 2022
    On 2022-05-18 06:39, Mark wrote:

Roma v Rotterdam
    cares.

Talking of which, has Argentina officially gone back to a proper season that runs through the calendar year?

On the other hand I was surprised that Rangers beat Red Bull. Red Bull just looked off in that last game, like they had been drugged or something, which I have to assume is something Glaswegians did to them, you just cant trust the Scots, they
    invented England you know, how can you trust anyone who invented something as backwards and evil as England!

Can you back this up with any evidence? If Scotland did invent England I'll be shocked!

They didn't just invent England:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Scots_Invented_the_Modern_World

(but to do that they had to invent or rather reconfigure England first).

Not sure how seriously to take it, the book is about the Scottish
    enlightenment and its far reaching impact.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Wed May 18 11:56:00 2022
    Sevilla is full of Flamenco dancers, I remeber being in a taverna around Christmas and you had half the patrons able to do Flamenco( true story). this is like uncoordinated, fat children moving batons and trying to unveil banners. Just an outrage to
    any self respecting Flamenco dancer!

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 2:39:22 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 8:39:32 a.m. UTC-4, Mark wrote:

Roma v Rotterdam
    So, for whatever reason , the Conference final is being played sometime in the middle of summer, like long after everyone has closed up the football club and gone on summer holidays. No one even knows where it is being played either, it is like no
    one cares.

On the other hand I was surprised that Rangers beat Red Bull. Red Bull just looked off in that last game, like they had been drugged or something, which I have to assume is something Glaswegians did to them, you just cant trust the Scots, they
    invented England you know, how can you trust anyone who invented something as backwards and evil as England!

Prett sure it is in the bible and the Scottish book of facts, maybe Tucker Carlson's history of the world as well.

I have just come in from sitting on a lake with a pole in the water and getting drunk, some people call it fishing, but I was under the impression that the press was amking this seem like it owuld be open war between Eintracht and Rangers fans. I am
    hoping when I turn on the tv that they have pre game Flamenco dancing and stuff like that, not drunks vs Heroinaddicts fighting it out in those little narrow Sevilla street. A lot of peoples without tickets I heard?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Mark on Wed May 18 11:39:21 2022

Roma v Rotterdam
    one cares.

On the other hand I was surprised that Rangers beat Red Bull. Red Bull just looked off in that last game, like they had been drugged or something, which I have to assume is something Glaswegians did to them, you just cant trust the Scots, they invented
    England you know, how can you trust anyone who invented something as backwards and evil as England!

Prett sure it is in the bible and the Scottish book of facts, maybe Tucker Carlson's history of the world as well.

I have just come in from sitting on a lake with a pole in the water and getting drunk, some people call it fishing, but I was under the impression that the press was amking this seem like it owuld be open war between Eintracht and Rangers fans. I am
    hoping when I turn on the tv that they have pre game Flamenco dancing and stuff like that, not drunks vs Heroinaddicts fighting it out in those little narrow Sevilla street. A lot of peoples without tickets I heard?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Real Mardin@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Wed May 18 12:10:40 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:39:22 PM UTC+1, Binder Dundat wrote:

Roma v Rotterdam
    one cares.

100000 (one hundred thousand) Rangers fans in Seville but the stadium capacity is 42000 - you do the math!

RM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Real Mardin@21:1/5 to Real Mardin on Wed May 18 12:14:20 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 8:10:42 PM UTC+1, Real Mardin wrote:

Roma v Rotterdam
    So, for whatever reason , the Conference final is being played sometime in the middle of summer, like long after everyone has closed up the football club and gone on summer holidays. No one even knows where it is being played either, it is like
    no one cares.

100000 (one hundred thousand) Rangers fans in Seville but the stadium capacity is 42000 - you do the math!

RM

Have to say atmosphere wise this looks and sounds like a proper European final - unlike a certain other competition I could mention.

RM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to alka...@hotmail.com on Wed May 18 12:54:04 2022
    You can not pick a winner based upon the 1st half. The ref is actually consistent in not calling anything. I have to laff at the WWEpl commentators goin on about how every foul against Rangers is a certain foul and poor reffin, while every non call
    foul against eintracht is a good call and good reffin. And what is the deal, the fuckin idiot secondary guy, sounds like a chick!

What kinda wine goes well with Penalty kicks? Spanish, Sevillian Rose? It is either that or Quebcois IPA

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:32:47 p.m. UTC-4, alka...@hotmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:14:21 PM UTC-4, Real Mardin wrote:

Roma v Rotterdam
    So, for whatever reason , the Conference final is being played sometime in the middle of summer, like long after everyone has closed up the football club and gone on summer holidays. No one even knows where it is being played either, it is
    like no one cares.

I have just come in from sitting on a lake with a pole in the water and getting drunk, some people call it fishing, but I was under the impression that the press was amking this seem like it owuld be open war between Eintracht and Rangers fans. I
    am hoping when I turn on the tv that they have pre game Flamenco dancing and stuff like that, not drunks vs Heroinaddicts fighting it out in those little narrow Sevilla street. A lot of peoples without tickets I heard?

RM
    Have to say atmosphere wise this looks and sounds like a proper European final - unlike a certain other competition I could mention.
    On the other hand, the quality of the football is extremely low.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Al Kamista@21:1/5 to Real Mardin on Wed May 18 12:32:46 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:14:21 PM UTC-4, Real Mardin wrote:

Roma v Rotterdam
    So, for whatever reason , the Conference final is being played sometime in the middle of summer, like long after everyone has closed up the football club and gone on summer holidays. No one even knows where it is being played either, it is like
    no one cares.

I have just come in from sitting on a lake with a pole in the water and getting drunk, some people call it fishing, but I was under the impression that the press was amking this seem like it owuld be open war between Eintracht and Rangers fans. I
    am hoping when I turn on the tv that they have pre game Flamenco dancing and stuff like that, not drunks vs Heroinaddicts fighting it out in those little narrow Sevilla street. A lot of peoples without tickets I heard?

RM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From MH@21:1/5 to Al Kamista on Wed May 18 14:20:32 2022
    On 2022-05-18 13:32, Al Kamista wrote:

RM

Well 34 degrees in Sevilla does not help, probably. Tempo has been slow compared to all the Rangers games I have seen in this competition so far.

As for quality, well, Rangers' best attacking player is Liverpool reject
    Ryan Kent, so what do you expect. Although Morelos, Hagi and others are
    all injured.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From MH@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Wed May 18 14:17:29 2022
    On 2022-05-18 13:54, Binder Dundat wrote:
    You can not pick a winner based upon the 1st half. The ref is actually consistent in not calling anything. I have to laff at the WWEpl commentators goin on about how every foul against Rangers is a certain foul and poor reffin, while every non call
    foul against eintracht is a good call and good reffin. And what is the deal, the fuckin idiot secondary guy, sounds like a chick!

Pretty sure that commentator is a woman. Don't like her voice or
    accent, but she if often on DAZN, and is on the ball and knowledgeable.

What kinda wine goes well with Penalty kicks? Spanish, Sevillian Rose? It is either that or Quebcois IPA

A Rioja or a Guard's Heavy ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 18 14:01:45 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 4:20:36 p.m. UTC-4, MH wrote:

RM

Well 34 degrees in Sevilla does not help, probably. Tempo has been slow compared to all the Rangers games I have seen in this competition so far.

As for quality, well, Rangers' best attacking player is Liverpool reject Ryan Kent, so what do you expect. Although Morelos, Hagi and others are
    all injured.

I was watching RTL initially and they said it was 30C at kick off. Rtl only once steered me wrong and it was when Pigman was pre maturely reported dead.

but I thibk the quality of football has been good for what is a high pressure game for both teams. I t has not been flashy, but it has been a proper final.

The longer this goes on, the lees I know who will win. I normally have an idea who will win, but none in this game

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Wed May 18 14:06:30 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 5:01:47 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:

I have just come in from sitting on a lake with a pole in the water and getting drunk, some people call it fishing, but I was under the impression that the press was amking this seem like it owuld be open war between Eintracht and Rangers fans.
    I am hoping when I turn on the tv that they have pre game Flamenco dancing and stuff like that, not drunks vs Heroinaddicts fighting it out in those little narrow Sevilla street. A lot of peoples without tickets I heard?

RM

As for quality, well, Rangers' best attacking player is Liverpool reject Ryan Kent, so what do you expect. Although Morelos, Hagi and others are all injured.
    I was watching RTL initially and they said it was 30C at kick off. Rtl only once steered me wrong and it was when Pigman was pre maturely reported dead.

but I thibk the quality of football has been good for what is a high pressure game for both teams. I t has not been flashy, but it has been a proper final.

The longer this goes on, the lees I know who will win. I normally have an idea who will win, but none in this game

Wait wahhaaat a Canadian is coming on for Glasgowers???? IOh well, I am all for them to win now

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Al Kamista@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 18 14:43:04 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 4:20:36 PM UTC-4, MH wrote:

RM

As for quality, well, Rangers' best attacking player is Liverpool reject Ryan Kent, so what do you expect.

He looked like a solid prospect but unfortunately he turned out to be the next Aaron Lennon. Quick as a rabbit and a bag of tricks, but little end product.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Al Kamista@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Wed May 18 14:36:29 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 5:01:47 PM UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:

I have just come in from sitting on a lake with a pole in the water and getting drunk, some people call it fishing, but I was under the impression that the press was amking this seem like it owuld be open war between Eintracht and Rangers fans.
    I am hoping when I turn on the tv that they have pre game Flamenco dancing and stuff like that, not drunks vs Heroinaddicts fighting it out in those little narrow Sevilla street. A lot of peoples without tickets I heard?

RM

As for quality, well, Rangers' best attacking player is Liverpool reject Ryan Kent, so what do you expect. Although Morelos, Hagi and others are all injured.

but I thibk the quality of football has been good for what is a high pressure game for both teams.

That's probably because you are used to watching low quality football in the Bundesliga.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Real Mardin@21:1/5 to alka...@hotmail.com on Wed May 18 14:56:07 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 10:46:45 PM UTC+1, alka...@hotmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 5:23:50 PM UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    If you are playing FF, Knauff will be picked for Germany in the next international break.

Glasgow got like a 40 year old keeper, you cant win a shoot out with an ole geezer. They gotta win it now
    This part we do agree on. EF has a massive goalkeeper advantage.

But then again, guessing right has more to do with saving penalties than supreme ability.

So as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow a German team will win on penalties?

RM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Al Kamista@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Wed May 18 14:46:43 2022
    If you are playing FF, Knauff will be picked for Germany in the next international break.

Glasgow got like a 40 year old keeper, you cant win a shoot out with an ole geezer. They gotta win it now

But then again, guessing right has more to do with saving penalties than supreme ability.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Wed May 18 14:23:49 2022

And what i the deal with the dude sounds like a lady

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 5:19:16 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 5:06:31 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:

I have just come in from sitting on a lake with a pole in the water and getting drunk, some people call it fishing, but I was under the impression that the press was amking this seem like it owuld be open war between Eintracht and Rangers
    fans. I am hoping when I turn on the tv that they have pre game Flamenco dancing and stuff like that, not drunks vs Heroinaddicts fighting it out in those little narrow Sevilla street. A lot of peoples without tickets I heard?

RM

Well 34 degrees in Sevilla does not help, probably. Tempo has been slow
    compared to all the Rangers games I have seen in this competition so far.

As for quality, well, Rangers' best attacking player is Liverpool reject
    Ryan Kent, so what do you expect. Although Morelos, Hagi and others are
    all injured.

Wait wahhaaat a Canadian is coming on for Glasgowers???? IOh well, I am all for them to win now
    Did an American just come on for them????? Ohhhhhh I hate them so muuuuch

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Wed May 18 14:19:14 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 5:06:31 p.m. UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:

RM

Did an American just come on for them????? Ohhhhhh I hate them so muuuuch

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to alka...@hotmail.com on Wed May 18 14:56:49 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 5:46:45 p.m. UTC-4, alka...@hotmail.com wrote:

you are an idiot

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 18 22:32:46 2022
    Frankfurt 1st confirmed CL team in.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Al Kamista@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Thu May 19 05:46:10 2022
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 5:56:50 PM UTC-4, Binder Dundat wrote:
    On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 5:46:45 p.m. UTC-4, alka...@hotmail.com wrote:

you are an idiot

Very rude.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jesus Petry@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 19 07:12:35 2022
    A big hug to Matthias Mühlich, former RSSer (hopefully still a lurker) and Eintracht supporter, wherever he is these days!

Tchau!
    Jesus Petry

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From MH@21:1/5 to Jesus Petry on Thu May 19 08:36:14 2022
    On 2022-05-19 08:12, Jesus Petry wrote:
    A big hug to Matthias Mühlich, former RSSer (hopefully still a lurker) and Eintracht supporter, wherever he is these days!

Tchau!
    Jesus Petry

So the Bundesliga gets 5 CL places next year in the group stage. And
    the associated bonus points in their coefficient.
    Also means Eintracht will seeded in pot one, right ? That is a bit
    unbalancing - I assume most pot 2 and 3 teams will want to draw them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Futbolmetrix@21:1/5 to jesus on Thu May 19 11:00:18 2022
    On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 10:12:37 AM UTC-4, jesus wrote:

A bit of schadenfreude: glad to see Aaron "I stole my salary from Juve for two years" Ramsey miss the decisive penalty

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Al Kamista@21:1/5 to Futbolmetrix on Thu May 19 11:45:45 2022
    On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 2:00:20 PM UTC-4, Futbolmetrix wrote:
    On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 10:12:37 AM UTC-4, jesus wrote:
    A bit of schadenfreude: glad to see Aaron "I stole my salary from Juve for two years" Ramsey miss the decisive penalty

Wow, looks like the Bianconeri faithful really hold a grudge against Ramsey? (was reading about this elsewhere as well).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05