• WC 23 U-17

From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 05:11:10 2023
    Well what do you know, another World Cup is on! This time itis in Indonesia or maybe Malaysia? Anyhow it is under 17 WC, with weird rules. Like Mexican keepers have to wear blindfolds? What kinda weird rule is that@!

In the world of u-17 football Venezuela is good but New Caledonia not so much. Kanada is on this WC too, though they lost to Spain, here on the Iceberg, it looks like they are showing most of the games, unless of course curling is playing at 5 AM. I
    dont know if they pull all night curling matches, seems like something they might do?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Sat Nov 18 05:29:31 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 8:11:12 a.m. UTC-5, Binder Dundat wrote:
    Well what do you know, another World Cup is on! This time itis in Indonesia or maybe Malaysia? Anyhow it is under 17 WC, with weird rules. Like Mexican keepers have to wear blindfolds? What kinda weird rule is that@!

In the world of u-17 football Venezuela is good but New Caledonia not so much. Kanada is on this WC too, though they lost to Spain, here on the Iceberg, it looks like they are showing most of the games, unless of course curling is playing at 5 AM. I
    dont know if they pull all night curling matches, seems like something they might do?

We are at the end of the group stage, which meant nothing as almost every team qualifies for the knock out. It would be easier to tell you the teams that did not qualify.

Kanada, just terrible, easy group and not a point with a negative goal difference of -20 or something like that.
    New Kaledonia, only New Caledonia was worse than Kanada, their goal difference was something like -30
    Poland also 0 points and a bad goal diff, but at least they were in a tough group
    New Zealand, probably disappointing for their fans.
    Burkina Faso at least they got points
    Panama, Not the most Rockingest tournament for CONCACAF, USA did make it, but will play Germany in the rd of 16, Germany seems to be doing well in the U 17 world?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Werner Pichler@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Mon Nov 20 05:52:01 2023
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:29:33 PM UTC+1, Binder Dundat wrote:

We are at the end of the group stage, which meant nothing as almost every team qualifies for the knock out. It would be easier to tell you the teams that did not qualify.

Kanada, just terrible, easy group and not a point with a negative goal difference of -20 or something like that.
    New Kaledonia, only New Caledonia was worse than Kanada, their goal difference was something like -30
    Poland also 0 points and a bad goal diff, but at least they were in a tough group
    Panama, Not the most Rockingest tournament for CONCACAF, USA did make it, but will play Germany in the rd of 16, Germany seems to be doing well in the U 17
    world?

I do admit that I find it hard to take a tournament seriously in which UEFA has five teams compared to OFC's two.

Ciao,
    Werner

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Werner Pichler on Mon Nov 27 16:47:10 2023
    Here we are at the epic semi finale stage. In the world of U-17 football, teams like France, Argentina, Germany and Mail are tops, who wudda thunk it?

Germany v Argentina

If I am up at 3:30 AM I might even watch, but I doubt it. If they happen to win, then I suggest J-Nag, drop all the players in the National team and just take these kids and work with them for the next 6 months, it would not end up any worse, but
    probably better. Maybe I would add Rocco Reitz as well.

France v Mali

You are probably thinking, Mali, what are they doing here?

But they actually have a decent record in the World of U 17 football.

FYI, The greatest team in the History of U-17 football is Nigeria

On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:52:04 a.m. UTC-5, Werner Pichler wrote:

In the world of u-17 football Venezuela is good but New Caledonia not so much. Kanada is on this WC too, though they lost to Spain, here on the Iceberg, it looks like they are showing most of the games, unless of course curling is playing at 5 AM.
    I dont know if they pull all night curling matches, seems like something they might do?

Panama, Not the most Rockingest tournament for CONCACAF, USA did make it, but will play Germany in the rd of 16, Germany seems to be doing well in the U 17
    world?
    I do admit that I find it hard to take a tournament seriously in which UEFA has five teams compared to OFC's two.

Ciao,
    Werner

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Mon Nov 27 16:49:02 2023
    And why does Googs keep asking me if i am Not Binder Robot?

On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 7:47:14 p.m. UTC-5, Binder Dundat wrote:
    Here we are at the epic semi finale stage. In the world of U-17 football, teams like France, Argentina, Germany and Mail are tops, who wudda thunk it?

Germany v Argentina

If I am up at 3:30 AM I might even watch, but I doubt it. If they happen to win, then I suggest J-Nag, drop all the players in the National team and just take these kids and work with them for the next 6 months, it would not end up any worse, but
    probably better. Maybe I would add Rocco Reitz as well.

France v Mali

You are probably thinking, Mali, what are they doing here?

But they actually have a decent record in the World of U 17 football.

FYI, The greatest team in the History of U-17 football is Nigeria
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:52:04 a.m. UTC-5, Werner Pichler wrote:

In the world of u-17 football Venezuela is good but New Caledonia not so much. Kanada is on this WC too, though they lost to Spain, here on the Iceberg, it looks like they are showing most of the games, unless of course curling is playing at 5 AM.
    I dont know if they pull all night curling matches, seems like something they might do?

world?

Ciao,
    Werner

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05