• Yalla RSL

From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 10:02:11 2023
    I cant believe their is not a thread about the Biggest liga in the World?

SO anyhow, I was tuning into DAZN to watch the Bundesliga 2 top game between HSV and Fortuna, but DAZN also carries the RSL and Ronaldo's team was playing, so I figured I would watch the last 20 mins with all the big stars in the RSL and it is the
    Ronaldo team, which is probably the best team in the World at the moment, before watching HSV lose.

It would appear that the RSL uses foreign refs and the VARobots in Saudi are just as bad as the rest of the World, or the league is crooked to make Ronaldo and Mane's team always win?

The other team had just made it 1-1 before another one of those terrible hand ball calls gave Ronaldo a chance to give the Ronaldo team the lead again. And of course he took the penal and he scored of course.

As for the stadium, it was smallish, but the fan support seemed good, they had fire or flares lit when the other team made it 1-1. I wont comment on the quality after watching 20 mins, but it seemed OK.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Blueshirt@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Fri Sep 29 20:42:10 2023
    Binder Dundat wrote:

I cant believe their is not a thread about the Biggest liga in the
    World?

Give it time... although I'd swap the word biggest for richest. Let's
    face it, the oil wells aren't going to dry up anytime soon.

It's also probably only a matter of time before Sky Sports decide they
    want to show 50 live games a season from the Saudi Pro-League (RSL) in
    the UK and people there start walking around with Al-Hilal or Al Nassr FC jerseys on...

From what I've seen on DAZN the quality of everything isn't great, not
    just the referees!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)