• FIFA Women's World Cup 2023

From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 8 04:07:32 2023
    Axiomatics, Axiomatiques, Axiomatischen, Axiomáticos, Assiomatici, Axiomatici et al.:

I speak as a totally NEUTRAL observer –
    • FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 is a better competition than any men’s football event. That includes one of the best-ever editions of the World Cup — Qatar 2022.

Men’s professional football is a really boring event for a neutral observer. The RESULT counts for 90% of the match. The fans “live” the event, they do not watch it consciously. They would prefer the game end before it starts. That “forfeit 3–0
    is far better than watching any 90-minute match!

Women’s football has a very different biology. Women do play for the sake of the game. They don’t “slaughter” one another for the sake of the result. They don’t tikitaka to “kill the time”. Instead of the lullaby tikitaka, women play more
    vertically, with the desire to score — even by risking losing the ball and getting burnt by an opponent’s goal.

Up to this point of the 2023 tournament, the round of 16 –

• Sweden – USA is the best match. The historical champions, USA, were eliminated. It is the worst performance of USA in the World Cup.
    • England – Nigeria
    • Australia – Denmark.
    Spectacular games, the speed rivalling the men’s game. In addition, the matches were offensive and verticalized.

BRAVO, GIRLS!

Ion “Axiomatic Parpaluck” Saliu
    Woman-Appreciator At-Large

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to Ion Saliu on Tue Aug 8 04:53:41 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 2:07:34 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:
    Axiomatics, Axiomatiques, Axiomatischen, Axiomáticos, Assiomatici, Axiomatici et al.:

• FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 is a better competition than any men’s football event. That includes one of the best-ever editions of the World Cup — Qatar 2022.

Men’s professional football is a really boring event for a neutral observer. The RESULT counts for 90% of the match. The fans “live” the event, they do not watch it consciously. They would prefer the game end before it starts. That “forfeit 3–
    0” is far better than watching any 90-minute match!

Women’s football has a very different biology. Women do play for the sake of the game. They don’t “slaughter” one another for the sake of the result. They don’t tikitaka to “kill the time”. Instead of the lullaby tikitaka, women play more
    vertically, with the desire to score — even by risking losing the ball and getting burnt by an opponent’s goal.

• Sweden – USA is the best match. The historical champions, USA, were eliminated. It is the worst performance of USA in the World Cup.
    • England – Nigeria
    • Australia – Denmark.
    Spectacular games, the speed rivalling the men’s game. In addition, the matches were offensive and verticalized.

BRAVO, GIRLS!

Mea culpa! I fell into the sin of sexism. I wrote in 2022 about the “world cup 2022” as if it were… coed! I meant “FIFA Men’s World Cup 2022”.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.soccer/c/f2B8MDSqA00/m/IxjLVfNMAQAJ
    • The 2022 World Cup Best Team-Odds

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.soccer/c/KVuy6RENJsM/m/GKEH3ntxCQAJ
    • The World Cup 2022 Brackets

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to Ion Saliu on Tue Aug 8 05:56:16 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 2:53:43 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 2:07:34 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:

Men’s professional football is a really boring event for a neutral observer. The RESULT counts for 90% of the match. The fans “live” the event, they do not watch it consciously. They would prefer the game end before it starts. That “forfeit 3
    0” is far better than watching any 90-minute match!

Women’s football has a very different biology. Women do play for the sake of the game. They don’t “slaughter” one another for the sake of the result. They don’t tikitaka to “kill the time”. Instead of the lullaby tikitaka, women play
    more vertically, with the desire to score — even by risking losing the ball and getting burnt by an opponent’s goal.

• England – Nigeria
    • Australia – Denmark.

BRAVO, GIRLS!

Mea culpa! I fell into the sin of sexism. I wrote in 2022 about the “world cup 2022” as if it were… coed! I meant “FIFA Men’s World Cup 2022”.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.soccer/c/f2B8MDSqA00/m/IxjLVfNMAQAJ
    • The 2022 World Cup Best Team-Odds

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.soccer/c/KVuy6RENJsM/m/GKEH3ntxCQAJ
    • The World Cup 2022 Brackets

FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 — Sfârtaie

Sfârtaie (Quarterfinals) is the most significant stage to me. Only teams with a consistent presence in Sfârtaie become champions. Hence, the special term I use. Read more:
    https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.soccer/c/KPmvnwUnQoo/m/5BEHKVS8AwAJ

FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 — Sfârtaie (Quarterfinals) ------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 11, 2023
    -----------------------
    • Spain – Netherlands
    • Japan – Sweden

Saturday, August 12, 2023
    -------------------------
    • Australia – France
    • England – Colombia

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark@21:1/5 to Ion Saliu on Tue Aug 8 08:24:11 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 12:53:43 PM UTC+1, Ion Saliu wrote:

I forgive you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Falkner@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 8 10:34:55 2023
    Sweden is getting no favors in the draw. There seem to be three historical teams of quality left.

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to Mark on Wed Aug 9 06:54:04 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 6:24:13 PM UTC+3, Mark wrote:

I forgive you.

You are a woman, after all! I thought you was a womanizer, just like Bintser. Should I change my addressing you to “M’ritsa” and “axiomática”?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark@21:1/5 to Ion Saliu on Wed Aug 9 23:51:18 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 2:54:06 PM UTC+1, Ion Saliu wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 6:24:13 PM UTC+3, Mark wrote:

I forgive you.
    You are a woman, after all! I thought you was a womanizer, just like Bintser. Should I change my addressing you to “M’ritsa” and “axiomática”?

If only I had good enough social skills to be a womanizer! I don't have any luck with women!

I thought of saying We forgive you, but wasn't sure whether I could speak for everyone else.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 12 04:15:09 2023

Sfârtaie (Quarterfinals) is the most significant stage to me. Only teams with a consistent presence in Sfârtaie become champions. Hence, the special term I use. Read more:

FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 — Sfârtaie (Quarterfinals) ------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 11, 2023
    -----------------------
    • Spain – Netherlands
    • Japan – Sweden

• Australia – France
    • England – Colombia

GREAT football at FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. Indubitably above all men's competitions. Wasn't Austreyelia - France match great, with a lot of drama? Even this England - Colombia, considered to be a lopsided foregone conclusion in favor of England?!
    May Mnezău cool down your blood vessels to living levels!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to Ion Saliu on Sat Aug 12 04:29:38 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 2:18:51 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 2:15:12 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:

Friday, August 11, 2023
    -----------------------
    • Spain – Netherlands
    • Japan – Sweden

• Australia – France
    • England – Colombia
    GREAT football at FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. Indubitably above all men's competitions. Wasn't Austreyelia - France match great, with a lot of drama? Even this England - Colombia, considered to be a lopsided foregone conclusion in favor of England?!
    Down Under, it is forbidden to pronounce “Australia” in the traditional manner; the ‘Austreyelia’ form is compulsory.

GOOOOOOOOOOL... Colombia!!!!!! 1 - 0 min. 45+1...

https://www.bosscast.net/ch_ks.php?154

That goal should be a tribute to the author of the greatest novel ever written: Gabriel Garcia Marquez and ‘Cien años de soledad’. The women in that novel are so beautiful, they are deadly to the men that look at them. One of them was called ‘
    Amaranta Bonita’. I named my daughter after that incredible character, Amaranta. It is 1 – 1 at the half. The English women are beautiful too…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to Ion Saliu on Sat Aug 12 04:18:49 2023

Friday, August 11, 2023
    -----------------------
    • Spain – Netherlands
    • Japan – Sweden

• Australia – France
    • England – Colombia

Down Under, it is forbidden to pronounce “Australia” in the traditional manner; the ‘Austreyelia’ form is compulsory.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 12 05:39:13 2023
    FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 — Sfârtaie (Quarterfinals) - Results ----------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 11, 2023
    ------------------------------
    • Spain * – Netherlands: 2 – 1
    • Japan – Sweden *: 1 – 2

* advanced to the Semifinals

Saturday, August 12, 2023 -----------------------------------------------
    • Australia * – France: 7 – 6 (PK, after 0 – 0)
    • England * – Colombia: 2 – 1

* advanced to the Semifinals

FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 — Semifinals ----------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 15, 2023
    ------------------------
    • Spain – Sweden

Wednesday, August 16, 2023
    --------------------------
    • Australia – England

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to Ion Saliu on Sat Aug 12 05:35:30 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 2:29:40 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 2:18:51 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:

Friday, August 11, 2023
    -----------------------
    • Spain – Netherlands
    • Japan – Sweden

• Australia – France
    • England – Colombia
    GREAT football at FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. Indubitably above all men's competitions. Wasn't Austreyelia - France match great, with a lot of drama? Even this England - Colombia, considered to be a lopsided foregone conclusion in favor of England?
    ! May Mnezău cool down your blood vessels to living levels!

That goal should be a tribute to the author of the greatest novel ever written: Gabriel Garcia Marquez and ‘Cien años de soledad’. The women in that novel are so beautiful, they are deadly to the men that look at them. One of them was called ‘
    Amaranta Bonita’. I named my daughter after that incredible character, Amaranta. It is 1 – 1 at the half. The English women are beautiful too…

SUPER GAME! England – Colombia 2 – 1. England men's football team never played a better game, including the arguable title match of 1966.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 16 05:21:31 2023
    FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 — Semifinals – Results --------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 15, 2023
    ------------------------
    • Spain – Sweden: 2 – 1

----------------------------
    • Australia – England: 1 – 3

FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 — Final
    -----------------------------------

Sunday, August 20, 2023
    -----------------------
    • Spain – England

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to ionsaliu@gmail.com on Wed Aug 16 13:45:41 2023
    In article <f9460666-11ba-43a3-9dff-024d8a83f54an@googlegroups.com>,
    Ion Saliu <ionsaliu@gmail.com> wrote:

FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 — Semifinals – Results >--------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 15, 2023
    ------------------------

Sunday, August 20, 2023
    -----------------------
    • Spain – England

Saturday

Sweden and Aus for the bronze!
    --
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b We can know the cowards, because they are loud only when it is safe to be so. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to The Doctor on Thu Aug 17 03:29:44 2023
    On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 4:45:45 PM UTC+3, The Doctor wrote:
    In article <f9460666-11ba-43a3...@googlegroups.com>,
    Ion Saliu <ions...@gmail.com> wrote:

FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 — Semifinals – Results >--------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 15, 2023
    ------------------------

Sunday, August 20, 2023
    -----------------------
    • Spain – England
    Saturday

Sweden and Aus for the bronze!
    --
    Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
    We can know the cowards, because they are loud only when it is safe to be so. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

Axiomate:

The “Little Final” is the worst possible game in any competition. Both participants want to go home and sleep days and nights. They wanted to play in the “Real Final”, for the real prize: the title of Champion.

FIFA, UEFA, all sports bodies must cancel that “bronze medal game”. It makes NO sense. It only tortures further the two participants, after the pain of losing the semifinals. It makes sense what happens in Olympic boxing. There is no “bronze medal
    game” — both competitors are awarded the bronze medal.

I never watch a “Little Final” match. I don’t enjoy others’ suffering. I ain’t “sadistic”! Methinks Yahweh agrees with my position…

"Yahweh, Yahweh, King of goats
    Don't jump at our throats
    Let people live on Usenet
    Don't fuque the Internet!"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 20 05:14:56 2023

Sunday, August 20, 2023
    ------------------------
    • Spain – England: 1 – 0

Spain is the CHAMPION of FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. Bravo, Las Rojas! Bravo, las axiomaticás!

I had picked England to win handily. Las Rojas looked very good, with excellent technique and deadly on counters. They even missed a penalty kick (70’). Spain also has the best name in football, women's or men's: Carmona. A great scorer too.

Overall, FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 was a great competition. It was indubitably above any men’s competition. FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 offered a high-quality show, with drama, but marked by fair-play.

https://saliu.com/ScreenImgs/WomensWorldCup2023Champion.png

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05