• The interesting WWEpl transfers thread

From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 23 13:48:59 2023
    OK, these are interesting cus these are players actually leaving the richest league to play abroad in poor Continental European leagues, where you actually have to buy your own boots and drive your bike to matches.

OK, this one has not happened yet, but if it does, 'arry Kane going to bayern will just blow Mr Lily White's mind.

Zaha to Galatasary, is interesting for may reasons, firstly, will he actually make more money in Turkei? Can an Englishman actually live outside of England, I dont think I have ever seen it happen? ANd yes at least he will get to play in the UCL

Auba going to Marseilles, not such a big deal, since he was barely in England and came from France, but surprised some other WWEpl club did not make an offer.

Benjamin Mendy Man City to Lorirent. Ok he was or is or maybe is not a rapist and I dont know if he actually played a match for Manchester, but I did not know you could transfer prisoners to France.

Mads Bidstrup Brentford to Red Bull Salzburg. I thought Brentford was a Danish team?

Pulisic Chelsea to Ac Milan. Ok this one makes sense, AC Milan might actually pay more than Chelsea.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Real Mardin@21:1/5 to Binder Dundat on Mon Jul 24 11:22:42 2023
    On Sunday, July 23, 2023 at 9:49:01 PM UTC+1, Binder Dundat wrote:
    OK, these are interesting cus these are players actually leaving the richest league to play abroad in poor Continental European leagues, where you actually have to buy your own boots and drive your bike to matches.

OK, this one has not happened yet, but if it does, 'arry Kane going to bayern will just blow Mr Lily White's mind.

Zaha to Galatasary, is interesting for may reasons, firstly, will he actually make more money >in Turkei? Can an Englishman actually live outside of England, I dont think I have ever seen it >happen? ANd yes at least he will get to play in the UCL

Not the first 30+ year old to leave a big league for Turkey and as you’ve said, he’ll get some sort of European club tournament soccer with Galatasaray. His goal scoring record with Palace is pretty unremarkable most seasons.

I’m pretty underwhelmed by this transfer to be honest. The most interesting thing you can say about it is he’s left Crystal Palace for Galata Palace (saray being the Turkish for palace).

RM

Auba going to Marseilles, not such a big deal, since he was barely in England and came from France, but surprised some other WWEpl club did not make an offer.

Benjamin Mendy Man City to Lorirent. Ok he was or is or maybe is not a rapist and I dont know if he actually played a match for Manchester, but I did not know you could transfer prisoners to France.

Mads Bidstrup Brentford to Red Bull Salzburg. I thought Brentford was a Danish team?

Pulisic Chelsea to Ac Milan. Ok this one makes sense, AC Milan might actually pay more than Chelsea.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Binder Dundat@21:1/5 to Real Mardin on Wed Aug 16 12:04:14 2023
    So Kane finally joined Bayern, will he make bayern "Spursey"? A bit surprised he played in the German Super Cup, after just getting into the country the day before. As it happened, he was upstaged by Dani Olmo on the night.

Not really a WWEpl transfer, but a big transfer to the Saudi liga, Neymar joins for some huge amount of cash, I gotta say for such a great talent, he had a kind of poor career, not terrible, he was supposed to be the next big thing but was upstaged by
    the aging Messi and Ronaldo all the time. I did not realize but a bunch of Liverpool players joined the Saudi liga as well, do they not know, it is a lager free country?

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 2:22:44 p.m. UTC-4, Real Mardin wrote:
    On Sunday, July 23, 2023 at 9:49:01 PM UTC+1, Binder Dundat wrote:

Zaha to Galatasary, is interesting for may reasons, firstly, will he actually make more money >in Turkei? Can an Englishman actually live outside of England, I dont think I have ever seen it >happen? ANd yes at least he will get to play in the UCL
    Not the first 30+ year old to leave a big league for Turkey and as you’ve said, he’ll get some sort of European club tournament soccer with Galatasaray. His goal scoring record with Palace is pretty unremarkable most seasons.

I’m pretty underwhelmed by this transfer to be honest. The most interesting thing you can say about it is he’s left Crystal Palace for Galata Palace (saray being the Turkish for palace).

RM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05