• Row-Perfect RP2 set-up

From e.d.t.cole@googlemail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 19 10:02:22 2021
    All,
    Does anyone have a recommendation for how to set-up/attach a monitor to a RP2, and what kit is best? I've picked up one second-hand, and currently there is no pickup and no monitor, so it's a blank slate.
    Ideas gratefully received!
    Edward

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From LoMa@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 19 22:17:25 2021
    Il giorno lunedì 19 aprile 2021 alle 19:02:23 UTC+2 e.d.t...@googlemail.com ha scritto:
    All,
    Does anyone have a recommendation for how to set-up/attach a monitor to a RP2, and what kit is best? I've picked up one second-hand, and currently there is no pickup and no monitor, so it's a blank slate.
    Ideas gratefully received!
    Edward

Hi Edward
    you can use an android device with the RP app installed in it (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.label305.row_perfect)
    it's possible to connect the device to the RP via bluetooth or attach it using a special cable with custom wiring
    contact Jan Lammers <j.lammers@rp3rowing.com> and Annet Lammers <a.lammers@rp3rowing.com>
    I bought an RP last year, during covid lockdown, they're very kind and they'll help you
    Lorenzo

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From e.d.t.cole@googlemail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 21 04:41:37 2021
    Thanks Lorenzo, I'll contact rp3 to see if they have any suggestions.

I'd wondered whether it was possible to use a sensor/monitor for a Concept2 model B. Superficially, the flywheel etc looks quite similar. Has anyone tried this?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05