• Jason Rooney

From moodycrabadvertising@gmail.com@21:1/5 to saalbach...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 20 07:29:27 2015
    On Friday, June 26, 2015 at 11:43:35 PM UTC+9:30, saalbach...@gmail.com wrote:
    Am Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014 14:44:21 UTC+2 schrieb silve...@gmail.com:
    To peter Lucas...

I am Jason's sister. I felt sick to my stomach that someone could go so low as to hope that someone killed themselves. I just hope our dad never reads what you said as it would break him, even more so than he already is.
    Did you know my brother? Had you met him? No, I didn't think so....everyone who knew Jason personally, school friends, people he met through parachuting here in the UK, people he met on his travels had not one bad word to say about him. He was kind,
    generous and a fun guy. Loved sports and living life to the full. He did have a cameraman and and editor with him when he was jumping as he was making a documentary. Both of these people became close friends of his and our family. He wasn't a show off.
    He loved what he did and always wanted to go that step further to get that adrenaline rush.
    It's a shame you didn't have the pleasure of knowing him personally...I was had the pleasure of having him for 15years of my life.
    Losing Jason at the age of 24 has changed our lives forever. Have you ever lost someone who
    You love? How would you feel if people who didn't know them spoke I'll of them after their passing and was completely wrong about the type of person they was.

My brother was twice the man you'll ever be and to wish someone dead? Well, what goes around comes around.

Thank you to those who posted respectful comments, as yes, Jason does have a family who miss him incredibly.

To Jason´s Sister

I knew Jason most of his time in Oz,and in Thailand, did some jumps with him but left a Oz a few months before his accident, couldnt believe the news when I heard it. I have some great old photos of Jason, including some of his jumps in surgers
    paradise (with Surfboard). He´s always smiling and we always had a great time. strange to think it is over 20 years ago and I also still remember him.

I'm not sure if you know Ian Mcgregor who had done some jumps with Jason, but i am trying to make contact with Ian. I used to live with him in London and am trying to catch up with him. My name is Andrew Bensley and if you know how I might be able to
    make contact with him that would be amazing. Had some fantastic night with him and Grant, our flat mate and would love to catch up. My e-mail is andrew@moodycrab.com.au Cheers Andrew

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From moodycrabadvertising@gmail.com@21:1/5 to silve...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 20 07:31:44 2015
    On Sunday, July 27, 2014 at 10:14:21 PM UTC+9:30, silve...@gmail.com wrote:
    To peter Lucas...

I am Jason's sister. I felt sick to my stomach that someone could go so low as to hope that someone killed themselves. I just hope our dad never reads what you said as it would break him, even more so than he already is.
    Did you know my brother? Had you met him? No, I didn't think so....everyone who knew Jason personally, school friends, people he met through parachuting here in the UK, people he met on his travels had not one bad word to say about him. He was kind,
    generous and a fun guy. Loved sports and living life to the full. He did have a cameraman and and editor with him when he was jumping as he was making a documentary. Both of these people became close friends of his and our family. He wasn't a show off.
    He loved what he did and always wanted to go that step further to get that adrenaline rush.
    It's a shame you didn't have the pleasure of knowing him personally...I was had the pleasure of having him for 15years of my life.
    Losing Jason at the age of 24 has changed our lives forever. Have you ever lost someone who
    You love? How would you feel if people who didn't know them spoke I'll of them after their passing and was completely wrong about the type of person they was.

My brother was twice the man you'll ever be and to wish someone dead? Well, what goes around comes around.

Thank you to those who posted respectful comments, as yes, Jason does have a family who miss him incredibly.

Hi this might be a bit weird but i am trying to catch up with one of Jason's old friends Ian Mcgregor. I was wondering if you might have a contact for him. My e-mal is andrew@moodycrab.com.au

Thanks.

Never met your brother, but Ian used to always speak highly of him and always carried a pic of him jumping with the surboard in surfers paradise.

All the best

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From layddavs@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 19 12:07:11 2016
    I hope Rooney's sister/family/ExGf read this.
    Some mean comments about a dead guy here.

I went to school with Jason,Longford Comp. He was a good guy to me.We were in the same class all 5 years . I'm Asian and them days 81-85 there was maybe 5 Asians in a 1000.Lot of racist stuff went on , but Jason I never got it from.
    He was always a bit of a daredevil, martial arts. And the only guy who actually enjoyed playing rugby and he wasn't a big lad.
    Sister was called L*** , I think. Lived sort of behind bedfont shops,watermead ,hatchett etc

Shame what happened to him,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From layddavs@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 19 12:10:01 2016
    Rfh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Melissa Van Loon@21:1/5 to silve...@gmail.com on Sat Mar 19 19:52:56 2022
    If you are truly Jason’s sister, I remember hearing about you from him. He was an outstanding person and missed… always.

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 at 8:44:21 AM UTC-4, silve...@gmail.com wrote:
    To peter Lucas...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Melissa - Jake Oliveira Studio@21:1/5 to silve...@gmail.com on Sun Oct 30 16:34:15 2022
    On Sunday, July 27, 2014 at 8:44:21 AM UTC-4, silve...@gmail.com wrote:
    To peter Lucas...

I am a friend of Jason’s and want you to know that he is still remembered I would love the opportunity to connect with you to share photos and memories. I am in Canada (Melissa). He meant a lot to me we lived together in Coogee Beach, Sydney in 1991-

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05