• Our time machine is almost ready, Schattie!

From Eviel Dewar@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 1 18:28:00 2020
    Yes, it's almost ready. We're going to use it to travel back in time to early 1950s Chicago, and persuade your mother to abort you!

Naturally, she'll be skeptical at first that we really do come from the future, but after a few times of showing her the front page of the Chicago newspaper a full week before it's published, and allowing her to win large sums of money on long-shot horse
    races, she'll be ready to believe us. Then we'll go to work on persuading her of what an asshole the child she's carrying will turn out to be. That will take a little more time. But eventually, she'll be so disgusted by the future you, that she'll be
    ready to cry out in anguish"If only I could get rid of this thing! But abortion is illegal in Illinois. What can I do?" "Don't worry, madam, we'll reply. Our time machine is sufficiently commodious as to contain a fully-equipped abortion clinic with
    a doctor and a nurse! Just step up and put your feet in these stirrups; we'll have that thing out of you in a jiffy!"

And then we'll come back to a Schattie-less future. A world in which you do not exist, and never did. What bliss! Of course, we'll bring back your fetal tissue for laboratory study. Our scientists will want to sequence your genome in the hope of
    developing treatments that will prevent such a creature as you from ever being born in the future.

That might take a year or two. But once that work is done, we'll feed your fetal tissue to a dog. And then we'll shoot the dog into the Sun.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to eviel...@gmail.com on Tue Dec 1 20:27:25 2020
    On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 6:28:01 PM UTC-8, eviel...@gmail.com wrote:
    Yes, it's almost ready. We're going to use it to travel back in time to early 1950s Chicago, and persuade your mother to abort you!

Naturally, she'll be skeptical at first that we really do come from the future, but after a few times of showing her the front page of the Chicago newspaper a full week before it's published, and allowing her to win large sums of money on long-shot
    horse races, she'll be ready to believe us. Then we'll go to work on persuading her of what an asshole the child she's carrying will turn out to be. That will take a little more time. But eventually, she'll be so disgusted by the future you, that she'll
    be ready to cry out in anguish"If only I could get rid of this thing! But abortion is illegal in Illinois. What can I do?" "Don't worry, madam, we'll reply. Our time machine is sufficiently commodious as to contain a fully-equipped abortion clinic with a
    doctor and a nurse! Just step up and put your feet in these stirrups; we'll have that thing out of you in a jiffy!"

And then we'll come back to a Schattie-less future. A world in which you do not exist, and never did. What bliss! Of course, we'll bring back your fetal tissue for laboratory study. Our scientists will want to sequence your genome in the hope of
    developing treatments that will prevent such a creature as you from ever being born in the future.

That might take a year or two. But once that work is done, we'll feed your fetal tissue to a dog. And then we'll shoot the dog into the Sun.

Damn, you really are insane, dumbfuck.
    I skied Sun Valley today and you didn't ski last year, won't ever be allowed to ski again. Not to mention picking up a cherry pair of carvers cheap, as if I needed another pair of skis. And you will never buy another pair of skis because you are not
    allowed to be near children.
    Had a nice dinner with some locals tonight, heading home tomorrow. Long drive but well worth it. Great start to the season.
    And your season will be limited to watching Warren Miller movies.
    No wonder you hate me. After all, I put a bunch of freaks like you in prison and helped a lot of people stand up to freaks like you. You blame me, prison bitch, and you hate me not only because I help expose perverts, I fight freaks. That and the
    reality you know I am delighted that I skied today and you won't.
    Tell ya what. Take that time machine back to when you first molested a child and shoot yourself, would save you all those years of getting boned in prison.
    Absolutely batshit crazy, ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyy. I skied today and you didn't. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eviel Dewar@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Dec 2 05:53:07 2020
    On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 11:27:27 PM UTC-5, twob...@gmail.com wrote:

Naturally, she'll be skeptical at first that we really do come from the future, but after a few times of showing her the front page of the Chicago newspaper a full week before it's published, and allowing her to win large sums of money on long-shot
    horse races, she'll be ready to believe us. Then we'll go to work on persuading her of what an asshole the child she's carrying will turn out to be. That will take a little more time. But eventually, she'll be so disgusted by the future you, that she'll
    be ready to cry out in anguish"If only I could get rid of this thing! But abortion is illegal in Illinois. What can I do?" "Don't worry, madam, we'll reply. Our time machine is sufficiently commodious as to contain a fully-equipped abortion clinic with a
    doctor and a nurse! Just step up and put your feet in these stirrups; we'll have that thing out of you in a jiffy!"

I skied Sun Valley today and you didn't ski last year, won't ever be allowed to ski again. Not to mention picking up a cherry pair of carvers cheap, as if I needed another pair of skis. And you will never buy another pair of skis because you are not
    Had a nice dinner with some locals tonight, heading home tomorrow. Long drive but well worth it. Great start to the season.
    No wonder you hate me. After all, I put a bunch of freaks like you in prison and helped a lot of people stand up to freaks like you. You blame me, prison bitch, and you hate me not only because I help expose perverts, I fight freaks.

You molested your brother.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to eviel...@gmail.com on Wed Dec 2 21:15:19 2020
    On Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 5:53:09 AM UTC-8, eviel...@gmail.com wrote:

No wonder you hate me. After all, I put a bunch of freaks like you in prison and helped a lot of people stand up to freaks like you. You blame me, prison bitch, and you hate me not only because I help expose perverts, I fight freaks.

Bullshit. Even he admitted he lied. But I'll tell you what, convicted sex offender. Take your time machine and go find some proof. You know, the kind of proof that put you in prison. In the meantime, just got home from Sun Valley. With a new pair
    of skis. And you aren't going to do either, ever again. Ain't being on the sexual offenders registry a bitch, freak? Where are YOU going to ski this year, Mo? bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From vathman@vathcave.com@21:1/5 to twobuddha@gmail.com on Sat Dec 5 09:32:15 2020
    [Default] On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 21:15:19 -0800 (PST), "twob...@gmail.com" <twobuddha@gmail.com> wrote this crap:

In the meantime, just got home from Sun Valley.
    With a new pair of skis.

We all know you didn't go to Sun Valley. Their website says they're
    closed for snowmaking and sanitizing.

What do you do with all those skis? You sure can't use them all. And
    since you only go on groomed green slopes you only need a cheap
    beginners pair.

I'll bet you roped them all together, and stood them on end, and made
    a little fort out of them. You hide in your little fort and keep out
    your enemies and covid.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to vat...@vathcave.com on Sat Dec 5 08:14:16 2020
    On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 6:32:18 AM UTC-8, vat...@vathcave.com wrote:
    [Default] On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 21:15:19 -0800 (PST), "twob...@gmail.com" <twob...@gmail.com> wrote this crap:
    With a new pair of skis.

Fuck, you are stupid. River Run base is open, skiing to the top in very good conditions on manmade snow. Idiot. Limited terrain, but quite good, especially considering it is early season. Lodges are closed, which is a tragedy since they are the best
    in the country. I skied with a couple local friends and a gorgeous Jewish woman who is a friend of a good friend, small world. No one from this shithole. Dumbfuck.

What do you do with all those skis?

I ski on them. It is a great idea. Try it sometime.

You sure can't use them all. And
    beginners pair.

I bought these specifically to ski Sun Valley, got them cheap in cherry condition. Unlike your asshole, Bubba popped your cherry when you spent two years in jail. Blizzard carving skis, basically a beer league GS, perfect for that hard man made snow SV
    has. Might just leave them at my friend's house.
    Thinking about skiing Stevens Pass on Monday. Wanna come? Idiot.

your enemies and covid.

Sorta like you hide your identity and make a little fort of empty diaper boxes?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eviel Dewar@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Sat Dec 5 11:07:15 2020
    On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:14:19 AM UTC-5, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    [Default] On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 21:15:19 -0800 (PST), "twob...@gmail.com" <twob...@gmail.com> wrote this crap:
    With a new pair of skis.
    Fuck, you are stupid. River Run base is open, skiing to the top in very good conditions on manmade snow. Idiot. Limited terrain, but quite good, especially considering it is early season. Lodges are closed, which is a tragedy since they are the best in
    the country. I skied with a couple local friends and a gorgeous Jewish woman who is a friend of a good friend, small world. No one from this shithole. Dumbfuck.

beginners pair.
    I bought these specifically to ski Sun Valley, got them cheap in cherry condition. Unlike your asshole, Bubba

Always, always the obsession with diapers. I don't think one needs to be a professional psychoanalyst to figure out why.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eviel Dewar@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Sat Dec 5 11:01:48 2020
    On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 12:15:20 AM UTC-5, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 5:53:09 AM UTC-8, eviel...@gmail.com wrote:

Naturally, she'll be skeptical at first that we really do come from the future, but after a few times of showing her the front page of the Chicago newspaper a full week before it's published, and allowing her to win large sums of money on long-
    shot horse races, she'll be ready to believe us. Then we'll go to work on persuading her of what an asshole the child she's carrying will turn out to be. That will take a little more time. But eventually, she'll be so disgusted by the future you, that
    she'll be ready to cry out in anguish"If only I could get rid of this thing! But abortion is illegal in Illinois. What can I do?" "Don't worry, madam, we'll reply. Our time machine is sufficiently commodious as to contain a fully-equipped abortion clinic
    with a doctor and a nurse! Just step up and put your feet in these stirrups; we'll have that thing out of you in a jiffy!"

I skied Sun Valley today and you didn't ski last year, won't ever be allowed to ski again. Not to mention picking up a cherry pair of carvers cheap, as if I needed another pair of skis. And you will never buy another pair of skis because you are
    not allowed to be near children.
    Bullshit. Even he admitted he lied.

Admitted to whom? We have only your own word of that. The word of a man who lied about having gone to Vietnam, lied about receiving bullet wounds in a firefight, lied about being an ex-cop, lied about having run the mile in 4:XX, and more.

The word of a proven liar. The word of a molester.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From vathman@vathcave.com@21:1/5 to evieldewar@gmail.com on Sat Dec 5 16:41:35 2020
    [Default] On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 11:07:15 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar <evieldewar@gmail.com> wrote this crap:

beginners pair.
    I bought these specifically to ski Sun Valley, got them cheap
    in cherry condition. Unlike your asshole, Bubba
    Sorta like you hide your identity and make a little fort
    of empty diaper boxes?

Always, always the obsession with diapers.
    I don't think one needs to be a professional psychoanalyst
    to figure out why.

Yeah. Since he enjoys little boys so much, I'll bet he likes changing
    their diapers.

Horvath

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From vathman@vathcave.com@21:1/5 to twobuddha@gmail.com on Sat Dec 5 18:04:26 2020
    [Default] On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 08:14:16 -0800 (PST), "twob...@gmail.com" <twobuddha@gmail.com> wrote this crap:

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 6:32:18 AM UTC-8, vat...@vathcave.com wrote: >> [Default] On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 21:15:19 -0800 (PST), "twob...@gmail.com"
    <twob...@gmail.com> wrote this crap:
    With a new pair of skis.

Fuck, you are stupid.

Not as stupid as you or anyone who thinks you skied at Sun Valley.

River Run base is open, skiing to the top in very good conditions
    on manmade snow. Idiot. Limited terrain, but quite good,

for beginners who only ski on green groomed. But I don't believe you
    anyways. Pics?

especially considering it is early season. Lodges are closed,

No shit. It says so on their website, dumbass.

beginners pair.

your enemies and covid.

Sorta like you hide your identity and make a little
    fort of empty diaper boxes?

Who's hiding? I had five job offers this week, including one from
    NASA. If these people know where to find me, why can't you?

Horvath

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eviel Dewar@21:1/5 to vat...@vathcave.com on Sat Dec 5 14:19:55 2020
    On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 4:41:40 PM UTC-5, vat...@vathcave.com wrote:
    [Default] On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 11:07:15 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar <eviel...@gmail.com> wrote this crap:
    beginners pair.
    of empty diaper boxes?

to figure out why.
    their diapers.

LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to eviel...@gmail.com on Sat Dec 5 18:15:00 2020
    On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:07:16 AM UTC-8, eviel...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:14:19 AM UTC-5, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    With a new pair of skis.
    We all know you didn't go to Sun Valley. Their website says they're closed for snowmaking and sanitizing.
    Fuck, you are stupid. River Run base is open, skiing to the top in very good conditions on manmade snow. Idiot. Limited terrain, but quite good, especially considering it is early season. Lodges are closed, which is a tragedy since they are the best
    in the country. I skied with a couple local friends and a gorgeous Jewish woman who is a friend of a good friend, small world. No one from this shithole. Dumbfuck.

since you only go on groomed green slopes you only need a cheap beginners pair.
    I bought these specifically to ski Sun Valley, got them cheap in cherry condition. Unlike your asshole, Bubba
    Always, always the obsession with diapers. I don't think one needs to be a professional psychoanalyst to figure out why.
    I don't think it takes a professional shrink to diagnose you as an obsessed sexual offender who stalks me on the web and craps his diapers at the mere thought of being identified. Now go change. Because you know what you would do if I ever tapped you
    on the shoulder. Which is why you hide, diaper boi. Where have YOU skied this year, Mo? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to vat...@vathcave.com on Sat Dec 5 18:18:11 2020
    On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 3:04:31 PM UTC-8, vat...@vathcave.com wrote:
    [Default] On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 08:14:16 -0800 (PST), "twob...@gmail.com" <twob...@gmail.com> wrote this crap:

[Default] On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 21:15:19 -0800 (PST), "twob...@gmail.com"
    With a new pair of skis.

Fuck, you are stupid.

Fuck you are stupid. Sun Valley has been open every day since Thanksgiving. Idiot. I win.

for beginners who only ski on green groomed. But I don't believe you
    anyways. Pics?

Sure. Right after I see the pic of your driver's license. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Change your diapers.

beginners pair.

your enemies and covid.

You are bragging about being a coward again. And Nasa does not recruit diaper changers.
    Where have YOU skied this year, Huggies? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to vat...@vathcave.com on Sat Dec 5 18:15:50 2020
    On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 1:41:40 PM UTC-8, vat...@vathcave.com wrote:
    [Default] On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 11:07:15 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar <eviel...@gmail.com> wrote this crap:
    beginners pair.
    of empty diaper boxes?

to figure out why.
    their diapers.

Imagine me tapping you on the shoulder. Change your diapers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eviel Dewar@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Sat Dec 5 19:54:46 2020
    On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 9:18:12 PM UTC-5, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    [Default] On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 08:14:16 -0800 (PST), "twob...@gmail.com" <twob...@gmail.com> wrote this crap:

[Default] On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 21:15:19 -0800 (PST), "twob...@gmail.com" >> <twob...@gmail.com> wrote this crap:
    With a new pair of skis.

Fuck, you are stupid.
    Fuck you are stupid. Sun Valley has been open every day since Thanksgiving. Idiot. I win.
    for beginners who only ski on green groomed. But I don't believe you anyways. Pics?
    Sure. Right after I see the pic of your driver's license. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Change your diapers.

beginners pair.

your enemies and covid.

You are bragging about being a coward again. And Nasa does not recruit diaper changers.
    Where have YOU skied this year, Huggies? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How's Bert?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to eviel...@gmail.com on Sat Dec 5 20:31:34 2020
    On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 7:54:47 PM UTC-8, eviel...@gmail.com wrote:

[Default] On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 21:15:19 -0800 (PST), "twob...@gmail.com" >> <twob...@gmail.com> wrote this crap:
    With a new pair of skis.

Fuck, you are stupid.
    for beginners who only ski on green groomed. But I don't believe you anyways. Pics?
    Change your diapers.

beginners pair.

I'll bet you roped them all together, and stood them on end, and made >> a little fort out of them. You hide in your little fort and keep out >> your enemies and covid.

How's Bert?
    Is that all you have, freak? Here is a clue. He is going to ski this year, and you are not. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    How's your parole officer?
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eviel Dewar@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Sun Dec 6 12:36:56 2020
    On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:31:35 PM UTC-5, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 7:54:47 PM UTC-8, eviel...@gmail.com wrote:

[Default] On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 21:15:19 -0800 (PST), "twob...@gmail.com"
    With a new pair of skis.
    We all know you didn't go to Sun Valley. Their website says they're >> closed for snowmaking and sanitizing.

Fuck, you are stupid.
    Change your diapers.

beginners pair.

a little fort out of them. You hide in your little fort and keep out >> your enemies and covid.

How's Bert?
    Is that all you have, freak? Here is a clue. He is going to ski this year, and you are not.

Are you sure it is safe with a person with dementia to be skiing?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From vathman@vathcave.com@21:1/5 to evieldewar@gmail.com on Sun Dec 6 17:48:51 2020
    [Default] On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 12:36:56 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar <evieldewar@gmail.com> wrote this crap:

How's Bert?
    Is that all you have, freak? Here is a clue. He is going to ski
    this year, and you are not.

Are you sure it's safe for Bertrude to out without a leash?

Horvath

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to vat...@vathcave.com on Sun Dec 6 16:11:05 2020
    On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 2:48:56 PM UTC-8, vat...@vathcave.com wrote:
    [Default] On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 12:36:56 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar <eviel...@gmail.com> wrote this crap:
    How's Bert?
    Is that all you have, freak? Here is a clue. He is going to ski
    this year, and you are not.

Are you sure it's safe for Bertrude to out without a leash?

A lot safer than a judge and a parole board thought it would be to let you out without an electronic ankle monitor. You know, your leash.
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05