• Attention Citizens of RSA!

From Officer Eviel Dewar, Usenet Police@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 10 09:41:18 2023
    The UNP is seeking Schattie Abraham of Seattle, Washington on a warrant of arrest for the following very real crimes:

o Sodomy
    o Violating his restraining order not to post here
    o Lying about having gone to Vietnam
    o Lying about his time in the mile and then forgetting his lie
    o Open and gross lewdness with a sausage
    o Simulating the rape of a sheep
    o Committing penny stock fraud with TixFi
    o Molesting his brother
    o Raping his mother
    o Grossly defaming his best friend Bert Hoff with false claims of dementia
    o Sodomizing the StepBert (with mayonnaise)
    o Violating Ebay rules by sending dogshit-encrusted sneakers through the mail
    o Threatening Ebay customers who complained about him
    o Blackmailing the Catholic Church
    o Falsely accusing Anthea of stealing lift tickets
    o Abusing AnnexCafe staff and posters
    o And more

Mr. Abraham, if you are reading this message, I strongly urge you to turn yourself in at the nearest UNP location so that your case can be expedited. A complete confession form will be electronically transmitted from UNP Central HQ and printed out ready
    for you signature. Simply initial each of the VRCs, and then sign and date the form at the bottom.

sincerely,
    Officer Eviel Dewar, Usenet Police

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Scott Abraham@21:1/5 to Usenet Police on Tue Apr 11 16:12:37 2023
    On Monday, April 10, 2023 at 9:41:19 AM UTC-7, Officer Eviel Dewar, Usenet Police wrote:
    The UNP is seeking Schattie Abraham of Seattle, Washington on a warrant of arrest for the following very real crimes:

o Sodomy
    o Molesting his brother
    o Raping his mother
    o And more

Mr. Abraham, if you are reading this message, I strongly urge you to turn yourself in at the nearest UNP location so that your case can be expedited. A complete confession form will be electronically transmitted from UNP Central HQ and printed out
    ready for you signature. Simply initial each of the VRCs, and then sign and date the form at the bottom.

sincerely,

Hilarious. You really are desperate, eh, freak? How about I discuss this with a real officer. Your parole officer. You're almost as crazy as Wack Job Waldron, or for that matter, my brother who was just as desperate as you.
    Nothing is going to change the reality that the world loathes you.
    Hey, just got back from Montana! Disco, Lookout, Red Lodge and five glorious days at Big Sky. Where have YOU skied this winter? Damn, that parole officer is mean. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Officer Eviel Dewar, Usenet Police@21:1/5 to Scott Abraham on Wed Apr 12 16:03:31 2023
    On Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 7:12:38 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
    On Monday, April 10, 2023 at 9:41:19 AM UTC-7, Officer Eviel Dewar, Usenet Police wrote:

o Sodomy
    o Molesting his brother
    o Raping his mother
    o Grossly defaming his best friend Bert Hoff with false claims of dementia o Sodomizing the StepBert (with mayonnaise)
    o And more

Mr. Abraham, if you are reading this message, I strongly urge you to turn yourself in at the nearest UNP location so that your case can be expedited. A complete confession form will be electronically transmitted from UNP Central HQ and printed out
    ready for you signature. Simply initial each of the VRCs, and then sign and date the form at the bottom.

sincerely,
    Hilarious. You really are desperate, eh, freak? How about I discuss this with a real officer. Your parole officer. You're almost as crazy as Wack Job Waldron, or for that matter, my brother who was just as desperate as you.
    Hey, just got back from Montana! Disco, Lookout, Red Lodge and five glorious days at Big Sky. Where have YOU skied this winter? Damn, that parole officer is mean. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Which of the above VRCs were you planning on confessing to, Mr. Abraham? You must know that the UNP has concrete proof of some of the above crimes; in particular, "Open and gross lewdness with a sausage" and "Simulating the rape of a sheep", but there
    are others for which you are unaware of the physical evidence against you. A full confession is your only hope for securing even a modicum of leniency. With a list of crimes so long, you will need all the leniency you can get. I strongly suggest you
    do not spurn this opportunity, which will not be available to you for long

Officer Dewar.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Scott Abraham@21:1/5 to Usenet Police on Wed Apr 12 16:06:58 2023
    On Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 4:03:33 PM UTC-7, Officer Eviel Dewar, Usenet Police wrote:

o Sodomy
    o Molesting his brother
    o Raping his mother
    o And more

sincerely,
    Which of the above VRCs were you planning on confessing to, Mr. Abraham?

I confess Big Sky was glorious and I had a blast. Confess: where did YOU ski this year?

You must know that the UNP has concrete proof of some of the above crimes; in particular, "Open and gross lewdness with a sausage" and "Simulating the rape of a sheep", but there are others for which you are unaware of the physical evidence against you.

Uh, show it. Especially that rape bit. Yes means yes and baaaaa means baaaaaa. Sorta like when Bubba comes in your ass.

A full confession is your only hope for securing even a modicum of leniency. With a list of crimes so long, you will need all the leniency you can get. I strongly suggest you do not spurn this opportunity, which will not be available to you for long

Officer Dewar.

I strongly suggest you do not let your parole officer know you are posting to usenet again. Where did he ski this year? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Officer Eviel Dewar, Usenet Police@21:1/5 to Scott Abraham on Thu Apr 13 17:49:02 2023
    On Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 7:06:59 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 4:03:33 PM UTC-7, Officer Eviel Dewar, Usenet Police wrote:

o Sodomy
    o Molesting his brother
    o Raping his mother
    o And more

Mr. Abraham, if you are reading this message, I strongly urge you to turn yourself in at the nearest UNP location so that your case can be expedited. A complete confession form will be electronically transmitted from UNP Central HQ and printed
    out ready for you signature. Simply initial each of the VRCs, and then sign and date the form at the bottom.

sincerely,
    I confess Big Sky was glorious and I had a blast. Confess: where did YOU ski this year?
    You must know that the UNP has concrete proof of some of the above crimes; in particular, "Open and gross lewdness with a sausage" and "Simulating the rape of a sheep", but there are others for which you are unaware of the physical evidence against
    you.
    Uh, show it. Especially that rape bit. Yes means yes and baaaaa means baaaaaa.

The UNP has photographic proof of your simulating the rape of an animal, Mr. Abraham. An animal cannot consent to sexual activity. Your actions were a crime under Usenet law.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Scott Abraham@21:1/5 to Usenet Police on Thu Apr 13 18:40:17 2023
    On Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 5:49:03 PM UTC-7, Officer Eviel Dewar, Usenet Police wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 7:06:59 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

o Sodomy
    o Molesting his brother
    o Raping his mother
    o And more

Mr. Abraham, if you are reading this message, I strongly urge you to turn yourself in at the nearest UNP location so that your case can be expedited. A complete confession form will be electronically transmitted from UNP Central HQ and printed
    out ready for you signature. Simply initial each of the VRCs, and then sign and date the form at the bottom.

sincerely,
    Nothing is going to change the reality that the world loathes you. Hey, just got back from Montana! Disco, Lookout, Red Lodge and five glorious days at Big Sky. Where have YOU skied this winter? Damn, that parole officer is mean. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You must know that the UNP has concrete proof of some of the above crimes; in particular, "Open and gross lewdness with a sausage" and "Simulating the rape of a sheep", but there are others for which you are unaware of the physical evidence against
    you.
    Uh, show it. Especially that rape bit. Yes means yes and baaaaa means baaaaaa.
    The UNP has photographic proof of your simulating the rape of an animal, Mr. Abraham.

Actually, the rape of a sheepskin. And the sheepskin gave consent, I asked and clearly heard "BAAAAAAA"
    An animal cannot consent to sexual activity.

Try that on Bubba the next time he bends you over. Of course, I am sure you consent.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05