• Death threats

From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 10 12:45:58 2021
    Ran across this piece in the Guardian and thought of you freaks. How you threatened my life on hundreds of occasions, posted my home address to help people who had promised to shoot me, lied to the cops regarding your threats and falsely accused me of
    threatening you, of all things. In the sick, disgusting, despicable, pathologically dishonest lives of the dweebs, promising to defend myself was twisted into some sort of threat. Not that any of you freaks ever had the balls to try. Only place I have
    seen one of the terrorists is on Zoom. What a bunch of pathetic cowards. How revolting. How shameful.
    How cowardly.
    And here I am reminding the few that drop in of how loathesome they are. So terrified they hide in a private newsgroup. And of course, not a single freak has ever had the balls to spew their shit in person, and none of you ever will.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/nov/10/there-was-a-bounty-on-my-head-the-chilling-rise-of-the-death-threat

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Thu Nov 11 13:11:41 2021
    On 2021-11-10 12:45 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    Ran across this piece in the Guardian and thought of you freaks. How you threatened my life on hundreds of occasions, posted my home address to help people who had promised to shoot me, lied to the cops regarding your threats and falsely accused me of
    threatening you, of all things. In the sick, disgusting, despicable, pathologically dishonest lives of the dweebs, promising to defend myself was twisted into some sort of threat. Not that any of you freaks ever had the balls to try. Only place I have
    seen one of the terrorists is on Zoom. What a bunch of pathetic cowards. How revolting. How shameful.
    How cowardly.
    And here I am reminding the few that drop in of how loathesome they are. So terrified they hide in a private newsgroup. And of course, not a single freak has ever had the balls to spew their shit in person, and none of you ever will.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/nov/10/there-was-a-bounty-on-my-head-the-chilling-rise-of-the-death-threat

Are you still yammering on?

I just took a look and you've been yelling in an empty room for how many
    days now?

:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Fri Nov 12 17:18:40 2021
    On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 5:06:28 PM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 1:11:44 PM UTC-8, Alan wrote:
    Ran across this piece in the Guardian and thought of you freaks. How you threatened my life on hundreds of occasions, posted my home address to help people who had promised to shoot me, lied to the cops regarding your threats and falsely accused me
    of threatening you, of all things. In the sick, disgusting, despicable, pathologically dishonest lives of the dweebs, promising to defend myself was twisted into some sort of threat. Not that any of you freaks ever had the balls to try. Only place I have
    How cowardly.

Sure am and I will continue to remind you and your fellow freaks of what disgusting, despicable, cowardly assholes you are.

I just took a look and you've been yelling in an empty room for how many days now?

At least twenty of you clowns read this one (according to the google counter, and who knows how many from a different source), and I managed to lure you out of hiding, too, fishie. So much for empty. You perverts can't help yourselves.
    Never going to shut up. And of course, as usual, no comment on the years of vile, disgusting, despicable, dickless death threats from people like you. As I was saying? You've never had the balls and never will, ppppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
    No doubt you are allowed in the private newsgroup where you pussies keep hiding from the truth. No ethics, no morals, no manhood, you belong there. Go fuck yourself, freak.

Vail: Fishing with grenades for stupidfish.

Mad Dog, is that you? Speaking of death threats, when are you going to REPORT ME!!!!!!!!
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    WHISTLER!!!!!!
    Good news. I bought the full Epic so I have a season pass, and given the price of gas, won't be wandering around as much as I did last year. All kinds of opportunities to show up and spew your shit in person, ppppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
    DIAPER UP!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Sat Nov 13 19:05:47 2021
    On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 5:18:41 PM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    Ran across this piece in the Guardian and thought of you freaks. How you threatened my life on hundreds of occasions, posted my home address to help people who had promised to shoot me, lied to the cops regarding your threats and falsely accused
    me of threatening you, of all things. In the sick, disgusting, despicable, pathologically dishonest lives of the dweebs, promising to defend myself was twisted into some sort of threat. Not that any of you freaks ever had the balls to try. Only place I
    have seen one of the terrorists is on Zoom. What a bunch of pathetic cowards. How revolting. How shameful.
    How cowardly.

Sure am and I will continue to remind you and your fellow freaks of what disgusting, despicable, cowardly assholes you are.

I just took a look and you've been yelling in an empty room for how many days now?

At least twenty of you clowns read this one (according to the google counter, and who knows how many from a different source), and I managed to lure you out of hiding, too, fishie. So much for empty. You perverts can't help yourselves.
    Never going to shut up. And of course, as usual, no comment on the years of vile, disgusting, despicable, dickless death threats from people like you. As I was saying? You've never had the balls and never will, ppppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
    No doubt you are allowed in the private newsgroup where you pussies keep hiding from the truth. No ethics, no morals, no manhood, you belong there. Go fuck yourself, freak.

Mad Dog, is that you? Speaking of death threats, when are you going to REPORT ME!!!!!!!!
    WHISTLER!!!!!!
    Good news. I bought the full Epic so I have a season pass, and given the price of gas, won't be wandering around as much as I did last year. All kinds of opportunities to show up and spew your shit in person, ppppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
    DIAPER UP!!!!!!

Hey, Mad Dog, looks like another ten views since yesterday. Gotta admit, I am curious as to whom is still reading this shithole. Either way, you pathetic dickless wimp, you tried to intimidate me with false allegations, outright lies, real life
    stalking, and a threat to lie to the cops. And I laughed at you, the same way I laugh now, the same way I laughed at Whistler. What a contemptible freak you are!!!!!!
    REPORT ME!!!!!!! After all, you just got a taste of what it is like to not be able to cross the border, why not make it permanent by getting convicted of lying to LE?
    WHISTLER!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Sun Nov 14 09:03:57 2021
    On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 7:05:48 PM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    Ran across this piece in the Guardian and thought of you freaks. How you threatened my life on hundreds of occasions, posted my home address to help people who had promised to shoot me, lied to the cops regarding your threats and falsely
    accused me of threatening you, of all things. In the sick, disgusting, despicable, pathologically dishonest lives of the dweebs, promising to defend myself was twisted into some sort of threat. Not that any of you freaks ever had the balls to try. Only
    place I have seen one of the terrorists is on Zoom. What a bunch of pathetic cowards. How revolting. How shameful.
    How cowardly.

days now?

WHISTLER!!!!!!
    DIAPER UP!!!!!!
    Hey, Mad Dog, looks like another ten views since yesterday. Gotta admit, I am curious as to whom is still reading this shithole. Either way, you pathetic dickless wimp, you tried to intimidate me with false allegations, outright lies, real life
    stalking, and a threat to lie to the cops. And I laughed at you, the same way I laugh now, the same way I laughed at Whistler. What a contemptible freak you are!!!!!!
    REPORT ME!!!!!!! After all, you just got a taste of what it is like to not be able to cross the border, why not make it permanent by getting convicted of lying to LE?
    WHISTLER!!!!!!
    Speaking of Canuckistan, aren't you delighted that a true scumbag junkie drunk like David Hobbs can't enter your country? Just like Andrew McLean and of course, Huggies Horvath. Where is your buddy? Do you send him cookies in prison? Did you REPORT
    HIM for making death threats?
    Of course not. You support anyone who threatens my life, but you get all pissy when I tell you that if I ever see you in the real world, I have no duty to retreat and I can deal with you as the insane, stalking, deranged freak you are. But that's never
    going to happen. None of you have ever had the balls to spew your shit in person, and none of you ever will. Especially you. DOWN ON THE GROUND, MAD DOG!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Sun Nov 14 08:59:58 2021
    On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 7:05:48 PM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    Ran across this piece in the Guardian and thought of you freaks. How you threatened my life on hundreds of occasions, posted my home address to help people who had promised to shoot me, lied to the cops regarding your threats and falsely
    accused me of threatening you, of all things. In the sick, disgusting, despicable, pathologically dishonest lives of the dweebs, promising to defend myself was twisted into some sort of threat. Not that any of you freaks ever had the balls to try. Only
    place I have seen one of the terrorists is on Zoom. What a bunch of pathetic cowards. How revolting. How shameful.
    How cowardly.

days now?

WHISTLER!!!!!!
    DIAPER UP!!!!!!
    WHISTLER!!!!!!

Had a nice chat with a cop last night at an event, known him for twenty years. Amazing how he didn't arrest me, right, Mad Dog? Are you down on the ground? Ooooops, forgot. You never followed up on your empty threats, and came up with ever more
    insane and embarassing scenarios to cover up your cowardice. Like Whistler. How humiliating. No wonder you hide out in the private newsgroup with the rest of your disgusting, despicable peers. Truth is a beetch, eh, beetch?
    If the weather cooperates, will be up at Whistler right after the real Thanksgiving and quite frequently all winter. Looking forward to the RCR joints, have to hit the Okanagan for my annual tour.
    Diaper up!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 17 19:45:44 2021
    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 12:45:59 PM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    How cowardly.

Watched part of the censure process in the House of Representatives, where dweeb Paul Gosar got bitch slapped for threatening AOC's life. Not that I am a big fan of that fanatical bitch, but threatening people's lives is simply wrong. Unless, of course,
    you are a Republican or one of the freaks who used to hang out here. The similarities were amazing.
    The same denial of reality and the facts, the same gaslighting, the same cowardice, the same dishonesty, the same normalizing of threatening people's lives. Just like you freaks did back and the day and continue to do.
    Witness Mad Dog Baker showing up and ignoring reality along with reminding everyone of how he lied and falsely accused me. In the mind of terrorists, promising to defend yourself against threatened violence is wrong, but hiding in anonymity and
    threatening to shoot me and my friends is ok.
    My loathing for the R's in the house is just as deep as my loathing for the freaks who threatened MY life on hundreds of occasions. Of course, none of you ever have and none of you ever will have the balls to try to make good on your threats.
    How disgusting. How despicable. How normal.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Alan on Wed Nov 17 20:59:41 2021
    On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 8:53:55 PM UTC-8, Alan wrote:
    On 2021-11-17 7:45 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    Ran across this piece in the Guardian and thought of you freaks. How you threatened my life on hundreds of occasions, posted my home address to help people who had promised to shoot me, lied to the cops regarding your threats and falsely accused me
    of threatening you, of all things. In the sick, disgusting, despicable, pathologically dishonest lives of the dweebs, promising to defend myself was twisted into some sort of threat. Not that any of you freaks ever had the balls to try. Only place I have
    How cowardly.

Watched part of the censure process in the House of Representatives, where dweeb Paul Gosar got bitch slapped for threatening AOC's life. Not that I am a big fan of that fanatical bitch, but threatening people's lives is simply wrong. Unless, of
    course, you are a Republican or one of the freaks who used to hang out here. The similarities were amazing.
    The same denial of reality and the facts, the same gaslighting, the same cowardice, the same dishonesty, the same normalizing of threatening people's lives. Just like you freaks did back and the day and continue to do.
    Witness Mad Dog Baker showing up and ignoring reality along with reminding everyone of how he lied and falsely accused me. In the mind of terrorists, promising to defend yourself against threatened violence is wrong, but hiding in anonymity and
    My loathing for the R's in the house is just as deep as my loathing for the freaks who threatened MY life on hundreds of occasions. Of course, none of you ever have and none of you ever will have the balls to try to make good on your threats.

I can't speak about anything but my own experience.

Bullshit. Same rationalization for encouraging and supporting people who repeatedly threatened my life. You are insane.

You threatened me with death

Outright lie. Even you aren't crazy enough to believe that, you despicable, deranged, stalking piece of shit freak. REPORT ME!!!! Oooops, you are crazy, but not crazy enough to call the cops because you know you would be arrested and convicted for
    making a false police report.
    DOWN ON THE GROUND, MAD DOG!!!!!!!

when I never once threatened you with
    anything except derision.

Absolute bullshit. You made plenty of clear threats and veiled threats, and for damn sure, you threatened to repeat your insane death threat insanity to the cops. Which you never had the balls to do. You stalked me for years with empty threats,
    ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
    How disgusting. Obviously, you have not change, you are as much of a dickless freak as always, and just as insane.
    REPORT ME you lying freak.
    WHISTLER!!!!!!
    Hey, thanks for proving my point, idiot, but you are too stupid to know you just fucked yourself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 17 20:53:53 2021
    On 2021-11-17 7:45 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    How cowardly.

Watched part of the censure process in the House of Representatives, where dweeb Paul Gosar got bitch slapped for threatening AOC's life. Not that I am a big fan of that fanatical bitch, but threatening people's lives is simply wrong. Unless, of
    course, you are a Republican or one of the freaks who used to hang out here. The similarities were amazing.

You threatened me with death when I never once threatened you with
    anything except derision.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 17 21:11:40 2021
    On 2021-11-17 8:59 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:

Bullshit. Same rationalization for encouraging and supporting people
    who repeatedly threatened my life. You are insane.

I've never done anything like that.

Outright lie. Even you aren't crazy enough to believe that, you
    despicable, deranged, stalking piece of shit freak. REPORT ME!!!!
    Oooops, you are crazy, but not crazy enough to call the cops because
    you know you would be arrested and convicted for making a false
    police report. DOWN ON THE GROUND, MAD DOG!!!!!!!

If your statements weren't threats, then repeat them now...

when I never once threatened you with anything except derision.

Absolute bullshit. You made plenty of clear threats and veiled
    threats, and for damn sure, you threatened to repeat your insane
    death threat insanity to the cops. Which you never had the balls to
    do. You stalked me for years with empty threats,
    ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy. How disgusting. Obviously, you have not
    change, you are as much of a dickless freak as always, and just as
    insane. REPORT ME you lying freak. WHISTLER!!!!!! Hey, thanks for
    proving my point, idiot, but you are too stupid to know you just
    fucked yourself.

I never stalked you, and I never threatened you in any way with anything
    other than humiliation.

But if you think otherwise...

...let's see the quotes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 17 21:27:49 2021
    On 2021-11-17 9:23 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 9:11:42 PM UTC-8, Alan wrote:

Bullshit. Same rationalization for encouraging and supporting
    people who repeatedly threatened my life. You are insane.

despicable, deranged, stalking piece of shit freak. REPORT
    ME!!!! Oooops, you are crazy, but not crazy enough to call the
    cops because you know you would be arrested and convicted for
    making a false police report. DOWN ON THE GROUND, MAD DOG!!!!!!!

How about you just made a outright declaration that I had threatened
    your life, you deranged lying MAD DOG!!!!!!!!! Repeat them to the
    cops. Oooops, you already know there was nothing any sane person
    would construe as a death threat. Which is why you have not repeated
    them to the cops. BUSTED!!! Go fuck yourself. Down on the ground.
    Mad Doggie style. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The same sick game, the same
    insane Alan Baker, the same cowardly insanity.

The cops aren't going to act on a threat you made more than 5 years ago,
    and you know it.

But what you can't explain is why if you're statements are so innocuous,
    you won't repeat them.

when I never once threatened you with anything except
    derision.

death threat insanity to the cops. Which you never had the balls
    to do. You stalked me for years with empty threats,
    ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy. How disgusting. Obviously, you have
    not change, you are as much of a dickless freak as always, and
    just as insane. REPORT ME you lying freak. WHISTLER!!!!!! Hey,
    thanks for proving my point, idiot, but you are too stupid to
    know you just fucked yourself.
    I never stalked you, and I never threatened you in any way with
    anything other than humiliation.

Outright lie, as usual.

...let's see the quotes.

Sure. Happy to do so when the cops call me, idiot.

So you'll claim it, but won't quote.

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are insane.
    Invoking Baker rule. ps: hate to tell you this, but unless Whistler
    gets some snow this next week, won't be up to prove what a coward you
    are until middle of next month. Go fuck yourself, you dickless wimp.
    And thanks for coming out of hiding, I LOVE IT!!!!!!

If you do go to Whistler, we both know you'll never tell me both
    precisely where AND when you'll be there.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Alan on Wed Nov 17 21:23:55 2021

Bullshit. Same rationalization for encouraging and supporting people
    who repeatedly threatened my life. You are insane.

despicable, deranged, stalking piece of shit freak. REPORT ME!!!!
    Oooops, you are crazy, but not crazy enough to call the cops because
    you know you would be arrested and convicted for making a false
    police report. DOWN ON THE GROUND, MAD DOG!!!!!!!

How about you just made a outright declaration that I had threatened your life, you deranged lying MAD DOG!!!!!!!!! Repeat them to the cops.
    Oooops, you already know there was nothing any sane person would construe as a death threat. Which is why you have not repeated them to the cops. BUSTED!!!
    Go fuck yourself. Down on the ground. Mad Doggie style. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    The same sick game, the same insane Alan Baker, the same cowardly insanity.

when I never once threatened you with anything except derision.

death threat insanity to the cops. Which you never had the balls to
    do. You stalked me for years with empty threats,
    ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy. How disgusting. Obviously, you have not
    change, you are as much of a dickless freak as always, and just as
    insane. REPORT ME you lying freak. WHISTLER!!!!!! Hey, thanks for
    proving my point, idiot, but you are too stupid to know you just
    fucked yourself.
    I never stalked you, and I never threatened you in any way with anything other than humiliation.

Outright lie, as usual.

...let's see the quotes.

Sure. Happy to do so when the cops call me, idiot. bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You are insane. Invoking Baker rule.
    ps: hate to tell you this, but unless Whistler gets some snow this next week, won't be up to prove what a coward you are until middle of next month.
    Go fuck yourself, you dickless wimp. And thanks for coming out of hiding, I LOVE IT!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 17 21:35:01 2021
    On 2021-11-17 9:34 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 9:27:50 PM UTC-8, Alan wrote:

Bullshit. Same rationalization for encouraging and
    supporting people who repeatedly threatened my life. You are
    insane.

Outright lie. Even you aren't crazy enough to believe that,
    you despicable, deranged, stalking piece of shit freak.
    REPORT ME!!!! Oooops, you are crazy, but not crazy enough to
    call the cops because you know you would be arrested and
    convicted for making a false police report. DOWN ON THE
    GROUND, MAD DOG!!!!!!!

How about you just made a outright declaration that I had
    threatened your life, you deranged lying MAD DOG!!!!!!!!! Repeat
    them to the cops. Oooops, you already know there was nothing any
    sane person would construe as a death threat. Which is why you
    have not repeated them to the cops. BUSTED!!! Go fuck yourself.
    Down on the ground. Mad Doggie style. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The
    same sick game, the same insane Alan Baker, the same cowardly
    insanity.
    The cops aren't going to act on a threat you made more than 5 years
    ago, and you know it.

No one to blame for that except yourself, since you pussied out and
    never had the balls to follow through on your threats. How fucking
    stupid are you.

But what you can't explain is why if you're statements are so
    innocuous, you won't repeat them.

Wrong again, Mad Dog. Just not playing the same sick, pathetic,
    ridiculous, laughable game you have always tried to play. How
    embarassing that you just fucked yourself because you let the clock
    run out on an empty threat. How laughable. How idiotic. How
    typical of you.

All we know is that you're too much of a pussy to repeat a statement you
    claim isn't in any way a threat.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Alan on Wed Nov 17 21:36:09 2021
    On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 9:35:03 PM UTC-8, Alan wrote:

supporting people who repeatedly threatened my life. You are
    insane.

Outright lie. Even you aren't crazy enough to believe that,
    you despicable, deranged, stalking piece of shit freak.
    REPORT ME!!!! Oooops, you are crazy, but not crazy enough to
    call the cops because you know you would be arrested and
    convicted for making a false police report. DOWN ON THE
    GROUND, MAD DOG!!!!!!!

threatened your life, you deranged lying MAD DOG!!!!!!!!! Repeat
    them to the cops. Oooops, you already know there was nothing any
    sane person would construe as a death threat. Which is why you
    have not repeated them to the cops. BUSTED!!! Go fuck yourself.
    Down on the ground. Mad Doggie style. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The
    same sick game, the same insane Alan Baker, the same cowardly
    insanity.
    The cops aren't going to act on a threat you made more than 5 years
    ago, and you know it.

No one to blame for that except yourself, since you pussied out and
    never had the balls to follow through on your threats. How fucking
    stupid are you.

embarassing that you just fucked yourself because you let the clock
    run out on an empty threat. How laughable. How idiotic. How
    typical of you.
    All we know is that you're too much of a pussy to repeat a statement you claim isn't in any way a threat.
    I will repeat it to you in person. At Whistler. All we know is that you are too much of a pussy to show up, Mad Dog. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Alan on Wed Nov 17 21:34:04 2021

Bullshit. Same rationalization for encouraging and supporting
    people who repeatedly threatened my life. You are insane.

despicable, deranged, stalking piece of shit freak. REPORT
    ME!!!! Oooops, you are crazy, but not crazy enough to call the
    cops because you know you would be arrested and convicted for
    making a false police report. DOWN ON THE GROUND, MAD DOG!!!!!!!

How about you just made a outright declaration that I had threatened
    your life, you deranged lying MAD DOG!!!!!!!!! Repeat them to the
    cops. Oooops, you already know there was nothing any sane person
    would construe as a death threat. Which is why you have not repeated
    them to the cops. BUSTED!!! Go fuck yourself. Down on the ground.
    Mad Doggie style. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The same sick game, the same insane Alan Baker, the same cowardly insanity.
    The cops aren't going to act on a threat you made more than 5 years ago,
    and you know it.

No one to blame for that except yourself, since you pussied out and never had the balls to follow through on your threats. How fucking stupid are you.

But what you can't explain is why if you're statements are so innocuous,
    you won't repeat them.

Wrong again, Mad Dog. Just not playing the same sick, pathetic, ridiculous, laughable game you have always tried to play. How embarassing that you just fucked yourself because you let the clock run out on an empty threat. How laughable. How idiotic.
    How typical of you.

when I never once threatened you with anything except
    derision.

death threat insanity to the cops. Which you never had the balls
    to do. You stalked me for years with empty threats,
    ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy. How disgusting. Obviously, you have
    not change, you are as much of a dickless freak as always, and
    just as insane. REPORT ME you lying freak. WHISTLER!!!!!! Hey,
    thanks for proving my point, idiot, but you are too stupid to
    know you just fucked yourself.
    I never stalked you, and I never threatened you in any way with
    anything other than humiliation.

Outright lie, as usual.

...let's see the quotes.

Sure. Happy to do so when the cops call me, idiot.
    So you'll claim it, but won't quote.
    bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are insane. Invoking Baker rule. ps: hate to tell you this, but unless Whistler
    gets some snow this next week, won't be up to prove what a coward you
    are until middle of next month. Go fuck yourself, you dickless wimp.
    And thanks for coming out of hiding, I LOVE IT!!!!!!
    If you do go to Whistler, we both know you'll never tell me both
    precisely where AND when you'll be there.

The same sick game, the same cowardly excuses, the same Alan Baker. You are insane. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    REPORT ME!!!!
    WHISTLER!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 17 21:47:19 2021
    On 2021-11-17 9:36 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 9:11:42 PM UTC-8, Alan
    wrote:

supporting people who repeatedly threatened my life. You
    are insane.

Outright lie. Even you aren't crazy enough to believe
    that, you despicable, deranged, stalking piece of shit
    freak. REPORT ME!!!! Oooops, you are crazy, but not crazy
    enough to call the cops because you know you would be
    arrested and convicted for making a false police report.
    If your statements weren't threats, then repeat them
    now...

threatened your life, you deranged lying MAD DOG!!!!!!!!!
    Repeat them to the cops. Oooops, you already know there was
    nothing any sane person would construe as a death threat.
    Which is why you have not repeated them to the cops.
    BUSTED!!! Go fuck yourself. Down on the ground. Mad Doggie
    style. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The same sick game, the same
    The cops aren't going to act on a threat you made more than 5
    years ago, and you know it.

No one to blame for that except yourself, since you pussied out
    and never had the balls to follow through on your threats. How
    fucking stupid are you.

embarassing that you just fucked yourself because you let the
    clock run out on an empty threat. How laughable. How idiotic.
    How typical of you.
    All we know is that you're too much of a pussy to repeat a
    statement you claim isn't in any way a threat.
    I will repeat it to you in person. At Whistler. All we know is that
    you are too much of a pussy to show up, Mad Dog. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What "we" all know is that every time you've proposed meeting at
    Whistler to date, you've left out a crucial piece of information to make actually finding you impossible.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 17 21:57:10 2021
    On 2021-11-17 9:54 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    You are insane. Go fuck yourself.

Your cop-out.

On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 9:47:21 PM UTC-8, Alan wrote:
    wrote:

are insane.

now...

fucking stupid are you.

How typical of you.
    you are too much of a pussy to show up, Mad Dog.
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whistler to date, you've left out a crucial piece of information to make
    actually finding you impossible.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Alan on Wed Nov 17 21:54:16 2021

wrote:

are insane.

now...

fucking stupid are you.

How typical of you.
    you are too much of a pussy to show up, Mad Dog. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whistler to date, you've left out a crucial piece of information to make actually finding you impossible.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Alan on Wed Nov 17 21:58:30 2021

On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 9:57:11 PM UTC-8, Alan wrote:
    Your cop-out.

wrote:

are insane.

now...

fucking stupid are you.

How typical of you.

Whistler to date, you've left out a crucial piece of information to make >> actually finding you impossible.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 17 21:59:19 2021
    On 2021-11-17 9:58 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:

Really, Scottie: you're so utterly predictable.

On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 9:57:11 PM UTC-8, Alan wrote:
    Your cop-out.

On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 9:27:50 PM UTC-8, Alan wrote: >>>>>>>> On 2021-11-17 9:23 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    wrote:

supporting people who repeatedly threatened my life. You >>>>>>>>>>> are insane.

freak. REPORT ME!!!! Oooops, you are crazy, but not crazy >>>>>>>>>>> enough to call the cops because you know you would be
    arrested and convicted for making a false police report. >>>>>>>>>>> DOWN ON THE GROUND, MAD DOG!!!!!!!
    now...

fucking stupid are you.

How typical of you.

Whistler to date, you've left out a crucial piece of information to make >>>> actually finding you impossible.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Sat Nov 20 22:51:14 2021
    How cowardly.

Another piece apropos of this shithole. I have always maintained that due to hundreds of death threats, felonies committed to harass me, doxing me, encouraging people to kill me, and the rest of the filth you freaks tried to intimidate me with, that I
    have no duty to retreat if I ever see any of you or if you threaten me in person. Which ain't gonna happen, because none of you ever had the balls. Turns out I'm right, too. No surprise that a bunch of you idiots, including the nutjob who came into
    this thread, tried to twist a simple declarative statement that I can and will defend myself into some sort of threat to yourselves. Which is, of course, completely avoidable. All you have to do is what you always have done: never let me know you exist.
    Because if you freaks want to come up on me, I have a legal right to Mad Dog you.
    What a bunch of ppppppuuuuuussssssiiiiiieeeeesssssss!!!!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/rittenhouse-trial-legal-analysis/2021/11/20/f0a6b7d8-4a0e-11ec-95dc-5f2a96e00fa3_story.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05