• Why did I think of Andrew Mclean?

From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 23 08:56:08 2021
    Saw this and couldn't help but have a giggle when Andrew Mclean, hero of the dweebs of rsa, got caught committing felony theft carrying stolen hunting gear past a trail cam.
    And to think he and plenty of other freaks falsely accused me of being a criminal, but neither he or any of his fellow terrorists have had any comment on his career destroying stupidity. Karma is a bitch.

https://unofficialnetworks.com/2021/09/22/elk-battle-trail-cam/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Tue Oct 5 23:30:21 2021
    On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 8:56:10 AM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    Saw this and couldn't help but have a giggle when Andrew Mclean, hero of the dweebs of rsa, got caught committing felony theft carrying stolen hunting gear past a trail cam.
    And to think he and plenty of other freaks falsely accused me of being a criminal, but neither he or any of his fellow terrorists have had any comment on his career destroying stupidity. Karma is a bitch.

According to google, at least fourteen people have viewed this reminder of the karmic self destruction of his career and reputation, yet no one has ever commented on Mclean's humiliation, much less the irony of him getting busted being a thief. Not when
    it happened, not when they pled felonies down to misdemeanors, not when I took another shot at the clown. You freaks are so hypocritical.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 10 12:40:03 2021
    On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 11:30:22 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:

According to google, at least fourteen people have viewed this reminder of the karmic self destruction of his career and reputation, yet no one has ever commented on Mclean's humiliation, much less the irony of him getting busted being a thief. Not
    when it happened, not when they pled felonies down to misdemeanors, not when I took another shot at the clown. You freaks are so hypocritical.

Make that more like 25 people, and no comment. But I have another comment. I was wandering through Costco yesterday and saw a display for trail cams. Dirt cheap, too. Made me wonder that since Andweeb fucked himself out of all his sponsorships and
    endorsements when he was caught stealing hunting gear by a well placed cam, maybe he can ask the company that makes them to sponsor him?
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Schadenfreude is so delightful.
    Somebody pass that joke on. I am sure he would appreciate it. Maybe his buddy David Hobbs could do it. Speaking of Bootsie the Beetch, does he have his license back yet? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Mon Nov 22 15:49:44 2021
    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 12:40:04 PM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:

According to google, at least fourteen people have viewed this reminder of the karmic self destruction of his career and reputation, yet no one has ever commented on Mclean's humiliation, much less the irony of him getting busted being a thief. Not
    when it happened, not when they pled felonies down to misdemeanors, not when I took another shot at the clown. You freaks are so hypocritical.
    Make that more like 25 people, and no comment. But I have another comment. I was wandering through Costco yesterday and saw a display for trail cams. Dirt cheap, too. Made me wonder that since Andweeb fucked himself out of all his sponsorships and
    endorsements when he was caught stealing hunting gear by a well placed cam, maybe he can ask the company that makes them to sponsor him?
    Somebody pass that joke on. I am sure he would appreciate it. Maybe his buddy David Hobbs could do it. Speaking of Bootsie the Beetch, does he have his license back yet? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe Andweeb could have worn a hairy suit and got away with it!!!! BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    Oh, well. I must keep the moral and ethical high ground. Unlike Andrew McLean, I don't have to lie and make up whoppers and ignore filth, death threats, real life stalking while supporting a terrorist campaign to drive someone off the internet.
    All I have to do is tell the truth, not that he has an internet prescence anymore. He fucked himself royal. Karma.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Tue Nov 23 05:21:33 2021
    On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 3:49:45 PM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:

Maybe Andweeb could have worn a hairy suit and got away with it!!!! BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    Oh, well. I must keep the moral and ethical high ground. Unlike Andrew McLean, I don't have to lie and make up whoppers and ignore filth, death threats, real life stalking while supporting a terrorist campaign to drive someone off the internet.
    All I have to do is tell the truth, not that he has an internet prescence anymore. He fucked himself royal. Karma.

https://unofficialnetworks.com/2021/11/19/missouri-bear-walking-like-bigfoot/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Dec 15 21:37:55 2021
    On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 5:21:35 AM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 3:49:45 PM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:

According to google, at least fourteen people have viewed this reminder of the karmic self destruction of his career and reputation, yet no one has ever commented on Mclean's humiliation, much less the irony of him getting busted being a thief.
    Not when it happened, not when they pled felonies down to misdemeanors, not when I took another shot at the clown. You freaks are so hypocritical.
    https://unofficialnetworks.com/2021/11/19/missouri-bear-walking-like-bigfoot/

Keep running into reminders of the humiliation of Andweeb. Watching the new season of Dexter, and he almost gets caught by a WILDLIFE CAMERA!!!!! Fortunately, it is the infared version. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05