• New gloves

From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 14 11:44:41 2021
    One of my favorite pastimes in summer is shopping for gear. Outdoor Research had a sidewalk sale at their warehouse this weekend, and while there was precious little in my size, I did snag a pair of their military grade Super Couloir gloves in XXL,
    which are almost as hard to find as Pussy Fart and Huggies. Who would love the gloves, made for the special forces, camo fabric, and warm as hell.
    What did YOU buy for next season, Pussy Fart? Cigarettes for Bubba does not count. I would taunt Huggies but he can't access the internet at all.
    Speaking of which, no stupid curses lately. Did Pussy Fart's parole officer catch him fucking around on the net again and violate him to the chimo hotel?
    I win. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Fri Aug 20 21:26:34 2021
    On Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 11:44:42 AM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    One of my favorite pastimes in summer is shopping for gear. Outdoor Research had a sidewalk sale at their warehouse this weekend, and while there was precious little in my size, I did snag a pair of their military grade Super Couloir gloves in XXL,
    which are almost as hard to find as Pussy Fart and Huggies. Who would love the gloves, made for the special forces, camo fabric, and warm as hell.
    What did YOU buy for next season, Pussy Fart? Cigarettes for Bubba does not count. I would taunt Huggies but he can't access the internet at all.
    Speaking of which, no stupid curses lately. Did Pussy Fart's parole officer catch him fucking around on the net again and violate him to the chimo hotel?

Been a week, no Pussy Fart curses. Which means he got busted again and sent back to the chimo hotel. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    Amazing how you freaks kept falsely claiming I had a criminal record and was a jailbird like so many of you. Andrew McLean, David Hobbs, Jim Strohm, Lieberman, and who knows how many others who hide in anonymity. And of course, Pussy Fart and Huggies.
    So many craven cowards, so many career criminals, so many liars and thieves, stalkers and child molesters, the list of crimes goes on and on.
    Whereas I just had my new top of the line Pattagucci jacket come in today. Hey, speaking of health, as the other stalker did, my heart is fine. 69 and still skiing, still capable of kicking freak ass. Things got fun yesterday when I was getting checked out. The nurse had his ID on a Schweitzer lanyard, we got talking, know
    some of the same people, he invited me to stay at his condo. The cardiologist has a time share at Snowbird, made the same offer. Not that I need more connections. Off to Sun Valley and Park City in a couple weeks, shame it isn't ski season yet.
    No new skis yet, but did buy boots in the spring. Don't need skis, renewed the entire quiver last year to the tune of FOUR new pairs. Oh, yeah, bought some new poles, too. Epic and Indy passes are paid for. Got some freebies at Aspen and DV. Life
    sure sucks, makes me wonder if Huggies can go cyber shopping on the flip phone Bubba stores up his ass.
    Say hello to your buddies for me, freaks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Oct 13 12:08:42 2021
    Even better, OR stood behind their guarantee and gave me a credit for a jacket that had delaminated. I couldn't think of anything I need, but there is something I wanted. Heated Gloves. How decadent. They just came in. More gear. Fun, fun. In the
    meantime, David Hobbs is one of Uber's best customers (assuming he is not illegally driving), Andrew McLean is a convicted thief, Pussy Fart is so terrified of going back to prison that he is reduced to sending idiotic curses from a phone, and Horvath is
    back in prison servicing Bubba.
    I win.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Oct 13 13:06:30 2021
    On Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 12:08:44 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    Even better, OR stood behind their guarantee and gave me a credit for a jacket that had delaminated. I couldn't think of anything I need, but there is something I wanted. Heated Gloves. How decadent. They just came in. More gear. Fun, fun. In the
    meantime, David Hobbs is one of Uber's best customers (assuming he is not illegally driving), Andrew McLean is a convicted thief, Pussy Fart is so terrified of going back to prison that he is reduced to sending idiotic curses from a phone, and Horvath is
    I win.
    Hey, forgot to mention James Arthur Strohm, jailed and charged with menacing an innocent man with a gun, freed on a technicality, but guilty as sin and crazy as a bedbug tranny. Has he made his transition yet? The mind boggles at how many other
    terrorists, freaks, and members of the secret FB newsgroup are convicted criminals. One thing is certain: everyone who lied to the cops and a judge participated in a deliberate campaign of terrorism, stalking, and perjury. No wonder they congregate in
    hiding with fellow scumbags. Fill me in. Who else has spent jail time? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Oct 13 18:19:29 2021
    On Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 1:06:31 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 12:08:44 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    I win.
    Hey, forgot to mention James Arthur Strohm, jailed and charged with menacing an innocent man with a gun, freed on a technicality, but guilty as sin and crazy as a bedbug tranny. Has he made his transition yet? The mind boggles at how many other
    terrorists, freaks, and members of the secret FB newsgroup are convicted criminals. One thing is certain: everyone who lied to the cops and a judge participated in a deliberate campaign of terrorism, stalking, and perjury. No wonder they congregate in
    hiding with fellow scumbags. Fill me in. Who else has spent jail time? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pussy Fart? Where are you, PF? How's your buddy Huggies doing? BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05