• Hello? Is this thing on?

From The Real Bev@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 20 11:18:43 2021
    Last real post was in March. The spam doesn't count.

I drove to Mammoth with a friend. I was thinking that maybe I'd like to
    go next year, but just seeing it convinced me that the crowds would be intolerable. Unfortunately I was looking the other way when we passed
    June Mountain, which might still be a possibility... I thought it would
    be next to June Lake, but I was wrong :-(

The best thing was standing in an actual fault. Yeah, we have a lot of
    them around here, but not many of them are actually marked and have
    parking lots.

--
    Cheers, Bev
    "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the
    American Public." -- H.L. Mencken

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to The Real Bev on Tue Jul 20 11:41:40 2021
    On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 11:18:47 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:

I made several skiing related posts. Something your good friends Pussy Fart and Huggies never do. Here is a clue, Cunt: you are the moral equivalent of Spam. In any case, since you don't know a fucking thing about skiing, all of your posts are spam.
    Assuming they are not defamatory terrorism.

I drove to Mammoth with a friend. I was thinking that maybe I'd like to
    go next year, but just seeing it convinced me that the crowds would be intolerable.

Imagine how the crowds feel seeing you on the hill. Intolerable ugliness.

Unfortunately I was looking the other way when we passed
    June Mountain, which might still be a possibility... I thought it would
    be next to June Lake, but I was wrong :-(

Which proves my point about how fucking ignorant you are.

The best thing was standing in an actual fault. Yeah, we have a lot of
    them around here, but not many of them are actually marked and have
    parking lots.

Look in the mirror if you want to see big fault lines.
    Yo, Cunt? Since you are here, what happened to your good friend Huggies Horvath? Do you send him cookies in prison? Maybe you can testify at his parole hearing. I sure would......

Th

--
    Cheers, Bev
    "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the
    American Public." -- H.L. Mencken

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the ugliness of Bev Cuntley.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jaypique@gmail.com@21:1/5 to The Real Bev on Fri Jul 23 06:20:49 2021
    On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 2:18:47 PM UTC-4, The Real Bev wrote:

We're all over at the other place, I'll send you an invite.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jayp...@gmail.com on Fri Jul 23 08:15:03 2021
    On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 6:20:50 AM UTC-7, jayp...@gmail.com wrote:

The pathetic cowards of rsa hide, as usual. The dickless freaks who threatened my life on hundreds of occasions, the pathetic psychopaths who stalked me in real life, the criminals who deliberately broke the law and committed perjury.
    All, of course, without any of them ever having the courage to face me in person.
    No surprise the scumbags, pathological liars, nutjobs, stalkers, child molesters and criminals of rsa have their own private newsgroup where they bond in their depravity.
    To be a member of their circle, you have to prove what a despicable asshole you are. No one with any moral or ethical standards belongs, because no one with any moral or ethical standards would hang out with this self chosen gang of despicable clowns.
    Thanks for dropping by, pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
    Hey, a question for you. Can Pussy Fart and Huggies post to your private group from prison? Are you sending them cookies?
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Real Bev@21:1/5 to jayp...@gmail.com on Fri Jul 23 13:47:41 2021
    On 07/23/2021 06:20 AM, jayp...@gmail.com wrote:

Thx.

--
    Cheers, Bev
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
    safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs. --Unknown

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to The Real Bev on Sat Jul 24 18:32:13 2021
    On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 1:47:46 PM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
    On 07/23/2021 06:20 AM, jayp...@gmail.com wrote:

Thx.

--
    Cheers, Bev
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
    safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs. --Unknown

As Bev Cuntley knows, it is safer to harass people on the internet while hiding behind your computer than to face them in person. She's never had the courage, and neither have any of her pathetic, cowardly friends in the private newsgroup, where the
    freaks hide in terror of being exposed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jayp...@gmail.com on Sun Jul 25 21:48:57 2021
    Just out of curiosity, are Pussy Fart and Huggies part of your private newsgroup, where no one is allowed to tell the truth about the disgusting history of the members?
    How about James Arthur Strohm? He is a known crossdresser and felon, has he made his transition? Fortunately, David Hobbs does not have to drive to hob nob with scumbags, since he does not have a license, guaranteed he is suspended. Does Andrew Mclean
    give tips on stealing hunting gear along with shooting chutes? Anybody else have a criminal record? Please share.
    Does YOUR parole officer know you still stalk on the internet?
    Say Go Fuck Yourself from me to all of your good friends. Your kind of people.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From superokojo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jayp...@gmail.com on Wed Aug 18 10:15:43 2021

I am glad people can go to another place..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to super...@gmail.com on Wed Aug 18 11:41:25 2021
    On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 10:15:44 AM UTC-7, super...@gmail.com wrote:

Not surprised you are glad. After all, despicable, vile, disgusting people hate being exposed for the freaks that they are. But they know each other, and obviously, you are one of them. Because no decent human being would associate with Bev Cuntley,
    Jay Pique (whoever that dickless wimp is), and the rest of the scumbags in the private newsgroup, where the truth is banned.

Go there, asshole. I own this place. You pathetic cowards are so terrified of truth that you have to hide. As you hide your identity, freak.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From superokojo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 18 16:33:47 2021
    On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 11:41:26 AM UTC-7, twob..
    On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 10:15:44 AM UTC-7, super.wrote:
    On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 6:20:50 AM UTC-7, jayp..wrote:
    Not surprised you are glad. After all, despicable, vile, disgusting people hate being exposed for the freaks that they are. But they know each other, and obviously, you are one of them. Because no decent human being would associate with Bev Cuntley,
    Jay Pique (whoever that dickless wimp is), and the rest of the scumbags in the private newsgroup, where the truth is banned.

Go there, asshole. I own this place. You pathetic cowards are so terrified of truth that you have to hide. As you hide your identity, freak.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Own what?

Terrified of what truth?

That Bert Hoff passed away, (RIP) you have a swollen prostate, that you needed an emergency room visit, you need a couple stents in your heart, that you are fat, diabetic and lonely.. That truth?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Aug 18 20:09:47 2021
    On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 8:08:09 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 4:33:48 PM UTC-7, super...@gmail.com wrote:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    Own what?
    That you are a complete asshole and scumbag posting while hiding in anonymity, never have had the balls to spew your shit in person, freak. You belong with your fellow perverts in the private newsgroup.

Terrified of what truth?

Your name, to start with. Identify yourself. Oooops, you have to change your diapers, freak.
    The truth is that anyone who is in the private newsgroup approves of your behavior, and only truly vile and disgusting people would do so.
    How about hiding the group and the members? Tell the truth. I want to read that shithole. You know, truth. Now change your diapers again.

That Bert Hoff passed away, (RIP) you have a swollen prostate, that you needed an emergency room visit, you need a couple stents in your heart, that you are fat, diabetic and lonely.. That truth?
    Not lonely. Twenty over. And I have the balls to challenge you to show up in person and talk to me like this. Or ID yourself, I might find you.
    Now change your diapers again, and go back to your private cowards group and talk about how tough you are, ppppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.
    Speaking of pussies, are Huggies and Pussy Fart posting to that group? Do you visit them in prison? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Allow me to point out another truth, dickless. You just FB stalked me, but I can't do the same to you. I would be delighted to run your criminal record, but you are too much of a pppppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy to even use your real name. You belong in
    that group. Your kind of disgusting, despicable, vile, loathesome freaks. Change your diapers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to super...@gmail.com on Wed Aug 18 20:08:07 2021

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    Own what?

That you are a complete asshole and scumbag posting while hiding in anonymity, never have had the balls to spew your shit in person, freak. You belong with your fellow perverts in the private newsgroup.

Terrified of what truth?

Your name, to start with. Identify yourself. Oooops, you have to change your diapers, freak.
    The truth is that anyone who is in the private newsgroup approves of your behavior, and only truly vile and disgusting people would do so.
    How about hiding the group and the members? Tell the truth. I want to read that shithole. You know, truth. Now change your diapers again.

Not lonely. Twenty over. And I have the balls to challenge you to show up in person and talk to me like this. Or ID yourself, I might find you.
    Now change your diapers again, and go back to your private cowards group and talk about how tough you are, ppppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.
    Speaking of pussies, are Huggies and Pussy Fart posting to that group? Do you visit them in prison? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Aug 18 23:13:47 2021
    On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 8:09:49 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 8:08:09 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    Not surprised you are glad. After all, despicable, vile, disgusting people hate being exposed for the freaks that they are. But they know each other, and obviously, you are one of them. Because no decent human being would associate with Bev
    Cuntley, Jay Pique (whoever that dickless wimp is), and the rest of the scumbags in the private newsgroup, where the truth is banned.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    Own what?

Terrified of what truth?

Allow me to point out another truth, dickless. You just FB stalked me, but I can't do the same to you. I would be delighted to run your criminal record, but you are too much of a pppppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy to even use your real name. You belong in
    that group. Your kind of disgusting, despicable, vile, loathesome freaks. Change your diapers.

You are so fucking stupid you aren't even fun. You blithering idiot, you FB stalked me and posted information trying to intimidate, when all you were doing is bragging that you are such a pathetic coward, such a stupid dumbfuck, that you think it makes
    you manly to post stuff I put up to let my friends know how life was going. Hey, show up, willya? I got three sets of doubles in today and I'd like to see how far I can kick you around the block before my heart gives out. PPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSSYYYYYY.
    Hey, tell your fellow freaks on the private, cowardly newsgroup to Go Fuck Themselves, ok? Now change your diapers.
    ps: where is Huggies? Can he post to your private shithole? How about Pussy Fart? For damn sure, you ain't one of them, no fun. Too damn stupid.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05