• Saddest day of the year

From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 11 22:09:39 2021
    Boo-hoo. One of the saddest days of the year, happens every May. No matter how long I put it off, eventually have to store the ski gear for the summer.
    Takes a long time to put a summer wax coat on eight damn pairs of skis. I need that many. Really. Then there is all the ski clothes. I need more. Really. Only have six one piece suits. Not enough. Maybe ten pairs of gloves, four goggles, pants
    and jackets and five helmets.
    I am so bereft.
    I am normally a rational, reasonable man when it comes to possessions. I drive old cars and an old bike. I have six or so tennis racquets but they are all thrift store specials. But when it comes to clothes and ski gear, I am certainly compensating
    for my dirt poor childhood, when I had only one jacket and two pairs of shoes (sneakers and church).
    You'd think I'd see a shrink about this adjustment to trauma, but I have no desire to change. No more skiing this year. So I need more gear for next year. Really. Don't try and talk me out of it. I comfort myself and treat my PTSD by counting how
    many pairs of ski pants I have (seven, since you asked).
    WWaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! I am so deprived and traumatized. Because once I put the wax on, I am acknowledging my loss. Excuse me while I wipe the tears away from my eyes.
    I console myself with the certain knowledge that Huggies and Pussy Fart didn't ski at all and have horrible, ancient ski gear. Whereas I closed the year with 37 days in seven states. Four new pairs of skis. Two one piece suits.
    Need boots, will have to buy some. Alas, I could not go to Canada, but at least I can next year (with a full season pass at Whistler, not to mention a place to stay with an old rsa friend), unlike those two freaks. Felonies are even worse than a
    pandemic when it comes to crossing the border.
    Hmmmmm. Does anyone know if the thief and convicted criminal Andrew McLean can still get across the border? He got off easy, considering he committed felonies but because of his wife's connections got to plead to a misdemeanor. Alas, no jail time.
    How sad. Maybe I will get lucky and run into him, remind the scumbag of what a lying piece of shit fraud he is. Please, Gawd.
    Excuse me while I reup my Indy Pass and go for the full Epic. Gives me seven days at Sun Valley, and I could use the extra days at Fernie, Kimberly and Nakiska since I will be visiting an old friend from the days when rsa was fun, lives in Whitefish.
    Nice loop tour. Then I am thinking of hitting CB and Telluride, have not been there since I was getting freebies for being The Prophet of Vail.
    OUCH!!! So far away. My life sucks. Oh, well. At least I'm not rotting away in a prison cell, eh, Huggies and Pussy Fart?
    Ooooops, forgot. You can't access rsa in prison. No internet, right? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Mon May 31 09:29:26 2021
    On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 10:09:40 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    Boo-hoo. One of the saddest days of the year, happens every May. No matter how long I put it off, eventually have to store the ski gear for the summer.
    Takes a long time to put a summer wax coat on eight damn pairs of skis. I need that many. Really. Then there is all the ski clothes. I need more. Really. Only have six one piece suits. Not enough. Maybe ten pairs of gloves, four goggles, pants and
    jackets and five helmets.
    I am so bereft.
    I am normally a rational, reasonable man when it comes to possessions. I drive old cars and an old bike. I have six or so tennis racquets but they are all thrift store specials. But when it comes to clothes and ski gear, I am certainly compensating for
    my dirt poor childhood, when I had only one jacket and two pairs of shoes (sneakers and church).
    You'd think I'd see a shrink about this adjustment to trauma, but I have no desire to change. No more skiing this year. So I need more gear for next year. Really. Don't try and talk me out of it. I comfort myself and treat my PTSD by counting how many
    pairs of ski pants I have (seven, since you asked).
    WWaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! I am so deprived and traumatized. Because once I put the wax on, I am acknowledging my loss. Excuse me while I wipe the tears away from my eyes.
    I console myself with the certain knowledge that Huggies and Pussy Fart didn't ski at all and have horrible, ancient ski gear. Whereas I closed the year with 37 days in seven states. Four new pairs of skis. Two one piece suits.
    Need boots, will have to buy some. Alas, I could not go to Canada, but at least I can next year (with a full season pass at Whistler, not to mention a place to stay with an old rsa friend), unlike those two freaks. Felonies are even worse than a
    pandemic when it comes to crossing the border.
    Hmmmmm. Does anyone know if the thief and convicted criminal Andrew McLean can still get across the border? He got off easy, considering he committed felonies but because of his wife's connections got to plead to a misdemeanor. Alas, no jail time. How
    sad. Maybe I will get lucky and run into him, remind the scumbag of what a lying piece of shit fraud he is. Please, Gawd.
    Excuse me while I reup my Indy Pass and go for the full Epic. Gives me seven days at Sun Valley, and I could use the extra days at Fernie, Kimberly and Nakiska since I will be visiting an old friend from the days when rsa was fun, lives in Whitefish.
    Nice loop tour. Then I am thinking of hitting CB and Telluride, have not been there since I was getting freebies for being The Prophet of Vail.
    OUCH!!! So far away. My life sucks. Oh, well. At least I'm not rotting away in a prison cell, eh, Huggies and Pussy Fart?
    Ooooops, forgot. You can't access rsa in prison. No internet, right? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just wanted to mention that I got the boots. For sixty percent off retail. A greater accomplishment than you might think, considering I had to find a 31.5 with a wide last. Old boots are Lange, so are the new ones. A bit stiffer at 120 flex, which is
    needed: while my retiring soldiers are very comfortable and warm, they are soft and getting softer, over two hundred days.
    The guys at the shop will take care of expanding the forefoot come the fall, will transfer over the custom footbeds. Pretty sure I won't even have to adjust all my skis: when you have eight pairs, that's a chore.
    That's right. Eight pairs of skis. I am so deprived.
    Makes me wonder how Huggies and Pussy Fart feel when they get out of prison and are fitted for electronic ankle monitors. Of course, they don't have to adjust their skis, since they didn't get to ski this year. Pesky damn parole officers.
    Now post one of the idiotic curses, Queef. Huggies, give Bubba a kiss for me. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From no ty@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 10 18:23:37 2021
    Delinquent bootsniffer. Ever read the good ski book? Mavis and Psoriasis picture board specifically. I am enjoying your tormentings, not for some deprived reason such as gradient slalom. Merely down to the angles are delicious, tight, compact, uneasy to
    negotiate. Somewhat sublime a man of the slope would say. What can you do with your wax?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05