• How strange

From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 9 18:34:58 2021
    In over twenty years, I have never seen one of the Original Terrorists in real life, the lying, disgusting, despicable gang of freaks who ran one of the first internet mobs, grossly defaming me and threatening my life on hundreds of occasions.
    But Zoom is a strange place. First I see a blacked out David Hobbs, abusing the system because he is again on probation for a substance related crime. Probably drunk driving, again, but who knows? He never tried to share his story and I'm damn sure he
    didn't listen, except, of course, when I was sharing enlighted awareness.
    I noticed, wondered if it was the same freak I continue to loathe, didn't say a word. AA is sacred space to me. Of course, being the dweeby freak he is, Hobbs sent a message to the group falsely accusing me of rape. Same old, same old, nothing has
    changed.
    Imagine my surprise when I tuned into the Zoom synagogue service in Utah and saw Andweeb McLean and his family. Last place I ever expected to see him, period. Probably have spent six months in PC over the last twenty years and never bumped into him.
    But since I do have some class, unlike you freaks, didn't say a word. Just sent a Mazel Tov.
    Weird. Too bad they don't have Zoom in prison, I might see Huggies and Pussy Fart. One thing for sure, any of the freaks who live in my town run and hide if they see me and will continue to do so.
    I had to share. I still think you are an asshole, Andweeb, but unlike you, I do have some class.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Sun Apr 11 09:07:00 2021
    On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 6:35:00 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    In over twenty years, I have never seen one of the Original Terrorists in real life, the lying, disgusting, despicable gang of freaks who ran one of the first internet mobs, grossly defaming me and threatening my life on hundreds of occasions.
    But Zoom is a strange place. First I see a blacked out David Hobbs, abusing the system because he is again on probation for a substance related crime. Probably drunk driving, again, but who knows? He never tried to share his story and I'm damn sure he
    didn't listen, except, of course, when I was sharing enlighted awareness.
    I noticed, wondered if it was the same freak I continue to loathe, didn't say a word. AA is sacred space to me. Of course, being the dweeby freak he is, Hobbs sent a message to the group falsely accusing me of rape. Same old, same old, nothing has
    changed.
    Imagine my surprise when I tuned into the Zoom synagogue service in Utah and saw Andweeb McLean and his family. Last place I ever expected to see him, period. Probably have spent six months in PC over the last twenty years and never bumped into him.
    But since I do have some class, unlike you freaks, didn't say a word. Just sent a Mazel Tov.
    Weird. Too bad they don't have Zoom in prison, I might see Huggies and Pussy Fart. One thing for sure, any of the freaks who live in my town run and hide if they see me and will continue to do so.
    I had to share. I still think you are an asshole, Andweeb, but unlike you, I do have some class.

Just want to point out that by terrorist rules, as supported and approved of by Andrew McLean, it would have been appropriate and justifiable to send a message to all that he and his wife are convicted thieves. Unlike him and his good buddies who ran
    the terror campaign, I wouldn't have to lie. (Imagine if I falsely accused him of being a rapist, as David Hobbs did to me in a Zoom AA meeting. Back in the middle of the insanity, Hobbs bragged about getting together with Andweed for a drink).
    Remember, not only did the dweebs repeatedly tell incredibly vile lies about me on rsa, they stalked me in real life, did the same to Bert. Employers, my synagogue, my friends, licensing agencies, etc.
    Not to mention that McLean participated in a criminal campaign of deliberate lies and perjury to SPD and a judge. Skied and drank with some of the most craven, depraved freaks anyone could imagine. Just a reminder of how disgusting, despicable, amoral,
    and cowardly the this pathetic fraud was back in the day, and given his arrest and conviction for theft, nothing much has changed. He certainly has not apologized to me for his indefensible behavior or retracted his lies.
    Fair would have been fair. But unlike him, I would never lower myself to that level. Never have lied about him and his fellow stalkers, never will. Don't have to.
    Another lesson in decency, ethics, morals, and manhood for the few freaks who still read this shithole. Wasted, I know, but makes me feel better to remind you of what scumbags you are.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Wed Apr 14 21:52:03 2021
    On Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 9:07:01 AM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 6:35:00 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    But Zoom is a strange place. First I see a blacked out David Hobbs, abusing the system because he is again on probation for a substance related crime. Probably drunk driving, again, but who knows? He never tried to share his story and I'm damn sure
    he didn't listen, except, of course, when I was sharing enlighted awareness.
    changed.
    Just want to point out that by terrorist rules, as supported and approved of by Andrew McLean, it would have been appropriate and justifiable to send a message to all that he and his wife are convicted thieves. Unlike him and his good buddies who ran
    the terror campaign, I wouldn't have to lie. (Imagine if I falsely accused him of being a rapist, as David Hobbs did to me in a Zoom AA meeting. Back in the middle of the insanity, Hobbs bragged about getting together with Andweed for a drink). Remember,
    not only did the dweebs repeatedly tell incredibly vile lies about me on rsa, they stalked me in real life, did the same to Bert. Employers, my synagogue, my friends, licensing agencies, etc.
    Not to mention that McLean participated in a criminal campaign of deliberate lies and perjury to SPD and a judge. Skied and drank with some of the most craven, depraved freaks anyone could imagine. Just a reminder of how disgusting, despicable, amoral,
    and cowardly the this pathetic fraud was back in the day, and given his arrest and conviction for theft, nothing much has changed. He certainly has not apologized to me for his indefensible behavior or retracted his lies.
    Fair would have been fair. But unlike him, I would never lower myself to that level. Never have lied about him and his fellow stalkers, never will. Don't have to.
    Another lesson in decency, ethics, morals, and manhood for the few freaks who still read this shithole. Wasted, I know, but makes me feel better to remind you of what scumbags you are.

So the little counter from google tells me that at least twenty five people have read these posts, even more for those taunting the jailbirds Pussy Fart and Huggies.
    And nobody has a comment to make? At least a few of you could commend me for not acting like a dweeb and playing some well deserved catch up on Andweeb's scrawny ass.
    You know, discussing ethics and decency and honesty and all those things most of you know nothing about.
    Oh, well. I win. I swore I would never let the terrorists drive me out of this shithole, and you freaks finally gave up. Hey, send a postcard to Huggies for me since he doesn't have internet access. The notion that those two psychopathic sadists
    would voluntarily stop posting is beyond belief: they have a deep need to be a freak.
    BMDF, motherfuckers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05