• Andrew Mclean is still a thieving criminal

From twobuddha@gmail.com@21:1/5 to twob...@gmail.com on Tue Mar 2 09:09:07 2021
    On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 12:37:47 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 1:48:59 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
    You gotta pay attention to coincidence. Was watching some football and a commercial came on from Cabela's, a father showing his daughter how to mount a game camera on a tree. Couldn't help but think of Andweeb getting busted by a camera hauling
    stolen hunting gear off public land. Hilarious. Then this showed up in my FB memories. Granted, the lying piece of shit cowardly scumbag committed felonies, but since the fix was in because his butt ugly wife was a local lawyer, he ended up pleading
    guilty to misdemeanors. Still. ANOTHER RSA criminal busted. Showing their true lack of character.
    I have to share.

https://www.powder.com/stories/news/skier-andrew-mclean-arrested-for-stealing-hunting-gear/

Hey, Huggies? You keep accusing me of being a jailbird with no evidence whatsoever, but curiously enough, you have nothing to say about real arrested and convicted criminals like Andrew McLean. Or David Hobbs. Or Eviel Pussy Fart. Or yourself. I
    wonder why?
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)