• For Sale: Crispi Antarctic Telemark Touring Boots 46 NEW 75mm 3-pin

From Steven Ripple@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 30 13:20:59 2015
    $200 Crispi Antarctic Telemark Touring Boots 46 NEW 75mm 3-pin

New Italian Crispi Antarctic Telemark Touring Boots Euro Size 46 US: 12.5, 75mm three/3-pin bindings. These are brand-new never-worn boots. Original price is $300 or more (I think the manufacturer wants them sold for $325). However they are extremely
    difficult to get as not many are made each year and very few are sent to the US. They are the wrong size, and sent in compensation for me to make another purchase that fits (they ran out of the correct size and this was their only option - they could not
    refund money - the original seller went out-of-business). So these are pretty much direct from Italy. These are great boots (I've had another pair) for back-country touring, light to moderate telemarking, or even for better support on track/classic
    style cross-country skiing. For me the leather is better so they conform to my somewhat odd shaped feet. If you like classic leather, these are the ones you want. I have a size 43 foot (wide) in sandals or athletic/tennis shoes - but for me size 45 in
    these boots was perfect. So I think a size 11 or 12 US would be a fit for these. Same with hiking boots. So size accordingly - if you are local you can try them on. Call me - No texts (number is in link)

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=36686325&cat=657

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Steven Ripple@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 13 11:36:39 2015
    Lowered price to $150

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)