• hawaiian divers -kona's worst dive operator

From howardhofelich@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to SDMCDER on Fri Nov 13 09:17:54 2015
    On Saturday, May 30, 1998 at 9:00:00 PM UTC-10, SDMCDER wrote:
    got back from hawaii (kona) 5/28/98. Used Hawaiian Divers. the owner Bob promised shark dives,wreck dives,manta dives. delivered on nothing! his crew is great , but he is a rude, lying, bastard. He sent an obviously inexperienced
    diver
    down with equipment lacking a depth gauge in his console!! He was always running late, was inexcusably rude to his crew, didn't help divers out of the water,and kept wasting our time by showing up with empty tanks on his boat. he
    represents himself as PADI but is not affiliated with PADI. He is also in chapter
    11,so watch out if you deal with this guy.

I am Howard Hofelich. I never took this guy out on my boat and never heard of this guy. I have a lawsuit in federal court that I am prosecuting and if I prevail I will take vengeance on PADI for throwing me under the bus. I was with PADI for 20 YEARS!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!Never got a hearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is jsut unbelievable this can happen in America. If I win I intend to destroyn PADI and every one of its "members" will be liable for damages.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to howardhofelich@hotmail.com on Mon Nov 16 05:26:27 2015
    On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 12:17:55 PM UTC-5, howardhofelich@hotmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, May 30, 1998 at 9:00:00 PM UTC-10, SDMCDER wrote:
    got back from hawaii (kona) 5/28/98. Used Hawaiian Divers. the owner Bob promised shark dives,wreck dives,manta dives. delivered on nothing! his crew
    is great , but he is a rude, lying, bastard. He sent an obviously inexperienced
    diver down with equipment lacking a depth gauge in his console!! He was always
    running late, was inexcusably rude to his crew, didn't help divers out of the
    water,and kept wasting our time by showing up with empty tanks on his boat. he represents himself as PADI but is not affiliated with PADI. He is also in
    chapter 11, so watch out if you deal with this guy.

I am Howard Hofelich. I never took this guy out on my boat and never heard of this guy.

First off, the post you're responding to was from 17 years ago. Sometimes it could have
    been much wiser to let sleeping dogs lie, rather than to raise the flag and have someone
    find your Facebook page which mentions "South Pacific Scuba Tours Inc."

I have a lawsuit in federal court that I am prosecuting and if I prevail I will take
    vengeance on PADI for throwing me under the bus. I was with PADI for 20 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never got a hearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is jsut unbelievable this can happen in America.
    If I win I intend to destroyn PADI and every one of its "members" will be liable for damages.

Lawsuit? If I'm reading correctly, it looks like yours from back in 2011, you lost:

<http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCOURTS-hid-1_11-cv-00034/USCOURTS-hid-1_11-cv-00034-0>
    <http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/14-16118/14-16118-2015-09-09.html>

Similarly, while I'm not defending PADI, looking at their current 'consumer protection'
    webpage information, it appears to substantiate the OP:

Last Name First Name No. City Country Special Notice [...]
    Hofelich Howard (Bob) Kailua-Kona HI, USA, Is not a PADI Member.

<https://www.padi.com/scuba-diving/about-padi/consumer-protection/consumer-alerts/special-advisories/individual-pros/>

But....good luck with this windmill you're trying to tilt, even though your actions do
    ironically appear to validate a lot of what the OP said.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)