• Sex while scuba diving?

From edwardhunter1970@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 6 12:09:41 2016
    Simply put, yes. For obvious reasons you can have issues. but having sex at depth is exactly the same as if you were to do it at the surface. While SCUBA diving, only you airway needs to be pressurized. You're going to run the risk of using all your air
    if you over exert yourself. Be careful. Enjoy it. It's really fun to do!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From divewell@gmail.com@21:1/5 to edwardhu...@gmail.com on Wed Sep 7 10:38:28 2016
    Oh Edward, "exactly the same?"

You are a bit late to this discussion. Like 18 years late?

Best of luck.

JJ

On Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 12:09:42 PM UTC-7, edwardhu...@gmail.com wrote:
    Simply put, yes. For obvious reasons you can have issues. but having sex at depth is exactly the same as if you were to do it at the surface. While SCUBA diving, only you airway needs to be pressurized. You're going to run the risk of using all your
    air if you over exert yourself. Be careful. Enjoy it. It's really fun to do!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From terrypearo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Todd on Mon Dec 19 14:36:22 2016
    On Wednesday, August 20, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Todd wrote:
    A long time ago I heard that if you try to have sex while scuba diving,
    you risk the possibility of some really bad things happening and
    possibly death.

Not that I'm going to try it soon, but you never know when you'll meet
    that special dive partner. Is there any truth to this.

Todd

Todd -
    I'm a Retired PADI Master Scuba Instructor and have been involved with the filming of videos where the couples involved were very often participating in Sexual Activities. Yes there is some truth to the statement the something could "possibly" happen
    while engaging in these activities while Scuba diving. However it is also possibly true that you will get struck by lightning as you walk to the beach during a thunder storm. RELAX dude and have yourself a ball. That's what diving is all about. ENJOY

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From breckere7@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 16 18:08:47 2020
    She and I were on Blackbeard's cruises back in 1994.

We were still a new couple in just our third year of marriage and we had a very exciting sex life mostly due to her being very passionate and also very risky and adventurous in her sexuality!

We found it very close quarters on board with only a curtain seperating us from people. We clearly didn't have the best accomodations on board but it led to the best sex I ever had.

So on day two my wife is getting frustrated as she wanted to copulate as she always got very horny on the water or around it. And she wasn't shy about asking for sex.

So we were all suited up and just before she put in her regulator she says to me " I want to fuck underwater"! I nodded yes and she said " good, I thought you might like that"!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From breckere7@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 16 17:10:36 2020
    I had scuba sex with my first wife several times.

Each time was mind blowing sex! She instigated it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05