A welding helmet is a safety device worn for protection while one is
welding; however, there are definitely many other uses for a welding
helmet. A welding helmet is a very practical that should be found in
every home. Here are just a few ways you might find yourself in need
of a welding helmet:
1. You can't find your bike helmet.
2. You lost your Darth Vader mask on the opening day of a Star Wars
movie. A welding helmet is a good substitute; however, you will have
to mimic the Darth Vader breathing noises yourself.
3. You do not know your science very well but you think it would be
cool to make your own fireworks.
4. You are scared of identity theft.
5. You wear a welding helmet in hopes of attracting women, making it
clear to them that you are manly and can fix things.
6. You want to reenact the opening credits from The Simpson's and you
are playing the part of Homer in the nuclear power plant (in this
case, you will also need a glow stick).
7. You think that cartoons are real and there is a possibility of an
anvil dropping from the sky.
8. If people who look at you turn into stone then you might want to
wear a welding helmet.
9. You want to give your kids a punishment they won't forget and
decide to make them wear the welding helmet to school for a week.
10. If you are scared of the sun giving you wrinkles or skin cancer,
you could use a welding helmet to protect yourself from the sun's
11. You have horrendously bad breath and/or forgot to put you makeup
12. You can't find your sunglasses.
13. You are someone who always wants to be on top of fashion and
thinks that welding helmets could be the new thing.
14. You are sick of relatives pinching your cheeks at family reunions.
15. You are a celebrity and you don't want the paparazzi taking any
pictures of you.
16. You are sick of shallow people falling for you because of your
looks and want people to like you for your witty humor. Wearing a
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK|
|Nodes:||8 (1 / 7)|