• TR: Museum Of Illusions at Icon Park - March 2021

From surfdancec@aol.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 30 17:14:16 2021
    Last week I got to visit the new Museum Of Illusions at Icon Park in Orlando. This museum opened earlier this year and replaced the Skeleton Museum that closed early in 2020. The cost is around $20 each. Apparently this is a chain of museums, but I have
    never been to any others. Right now they’re encouraging you to order online ahead of time, and have only a retain amount of entry admissions in 20 minute intervals.

The museum itself is fun and is set up as a one way walk for the most part. Exhibits range from giant photo opportunities in large rooms to small images framed on the wall. Some of those I have seen elsewhere, for example, an image full of dots that
    change from white to black and vice versa as you stare at it. It even has a full size spinning tunnel to walk through as well.

We spent close to an hour there and it was well worth it, in my opinion. They also have a small gift shop area. Masks were required at all times inside, including when taking photos. Employees did offer to take group photos with your camera. Temperature
    check at entrance did occur as well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)